Male HQ

The Perfect Partner Criteria

keyboard

wow. i'm a virgin at relationships but, is having a checklist better?

i tend to fall for fairer guys with thick, dark hair n eyebrows... with a sense of humour too. and my knees go weak around sweet, charismatic guys who are very patient and concerned. AND the most important and perhaps the shallowest of all i guess, is that, he must SMELL NICE. haha.

but that being said, i'm pretty open to going out with anyone to "test water" :)

Yeah - furry, with a tail, balanced stripes, nice long whiskers, claws and sharp teeth! :thumb: :clap: :whistle:

Isn't your current partner, big, heavy, round, multiple glasses, flashes when the right button is pressed? And you always bring it out to find your second love, with the furry, tail, stripes, whiskers, claws and sharp teeth!

hee

Must love dogs, love museums and books, drive a two-seater silver Mercedes S class, nice-looking with muscular bod, and possess weird sense of humor that only we are able to laugh.

Live independently, mature and a nurturing figure who can teach me stuff.

Kind-hearted and gentle, and when I am down, never fails to comfort me like a cozy fire.

(Elvin Ng =0)

Isn't your current partner, big, heavy, round, multiple glasses, flashes when the right button is pressed?

And you always bring it out to find your second love, with the furry, tail, stripes, whiskers, claws and sharp teeth! hee

Nooooooo!

My harem consists of several shapely, hard bodies, with stiff protrusions that range from short-and-stubby to thick-and-wide to long-and-hung. But they are just for use.

The furry, tailed, striped ones with claws are our guards! I like to play with the guards... :blink::ph34r::wacko:

Safe clean fun - no oral, no anal. :yuk:

Instagram @the_meowprince

I kinda wish my life played out like 500 Days of Summer. The perfect guy for me has to be romantic and sentimental. I tend to live in the past a lot, in a good way, reminiscing and so on. So I appreciate people who feel the same. I think most people tend to mistake lust for love. Which becomes their only bond in the "relationship" which is why they don't really last long. I've never had a boyfriend before but I wish I had my Mr Right.

Maybe I should change the topic to What are the characteristics that you have that will appeal to your perfect partner.

I have 8 tentacles, live in a beautiful tank with an oceanic-ish view and has awesome prediction for world cup matches to help my partner win lotsa $ from bets :huh: .

I have 8 tentacles, live in a beautiful tank with an oceanic-ish view and has awesome prediction for world cup matches to help my partner win lotsa $ from bets :huh: .

LOLX, aren't you dead already? Some other 8 legged creature took over your home and is doing predictions that will come true 4 years later!

Guest blastingmindfuck
wow. i'm a virgin at relationships but, is having a checklist better? i tend to fall for fairer guys with thick, dark hair n eyebrows... with a sense of humour too. and my knees go weak around sweet, charismatic guys who are very patient and concerned. AND the most important and perhaps the shallowest of all i guess, is that, he must SMELL NICE. haha. but that being said, i'm pretty open to going out with anyone to "test water" :)
It's all feel that matters to me.
Keep it simple. Just like normal relationship had the truth and be faithful..
Ermm... For me is taller than me ( Must ) , Nice and charming... well expect standart decent looks luh... and definetly not someone i could call "Father".... I dont quite care about loyality,... i will get nasty if he is nasty.... i mean.. the commitment must come from both party
Must love dogs, love museums and books, drive a two-seater silver Mercedes S class, nice-looking with muscular bod, and possess weird sense of humor that only we are able to laugh. Live independently, mature and a nurturing figure who can teach me stuff. Kind-hearted and gentle, and when I am down, never fails to comfort me like a cozy fire. (Elvin Ng =0)

Sorry that i quote so many ppl's reply.

For me will be... FAIR skin, around my height, non-chub, non-ahpek, love to read books. can understand me. someone truthful. best is got car la. cos i'm extremely lazy. LOL.

and lastly. must be able to let me develop feeling for him. or else met all criteria also useless. wth am i talking abt. LOL

For me... Hmmm I prefer him to be slightly taller than me, slightly older by 1-2 years (I am 20). Chinese guy with nice tan skin XD tan guys are HOT! (I am a bit tan ^_^) hopefully a decent body with abs and biceps so I can play with them while we are on bed :D I am training my body and working towards it too, I don't like bamboos or chubs especially polar bears.

For character wise, standard de

- caring, I will rush down to his house if he is sick and alone to cook and take care of him, I don't expect that in return but at least a message of concern.

-Observant/tentitive, I will take note of what he likes/dislikes when we hangout and hopefully he does the same too :)

-trustworthy, I can trust that he won't cheat on me, backstab me.

He should really love me n not like me cos I will do the same, and I prefer knowing each other well first, love and then go steady not the other way. Enjoy and play sports together ^_^ Private time is also important, we don't have to meet everyday, that's insane. Sleep over at each other house once in a while ^_^ and of cos sex, sex, sex! (I will be moving into a mansionette at the far end of jurong west, next to NTU, with a room of my own!

LOL I sound like I am selling/promoting myself. Haha but I don't usually make the first move XD *shy*

MAKING LOVE HELPS TO STRENGTHEN BONDS ^_^

Everyone has an ideal type for a partner, but I guess it's never easy to find one that perfectly suits into our criteria.

For me, I'd want my partner to be taller than me, have a nice chest and hopefully gyms a lot (so he can bring me along when I'm free, I want a nice chest too)

Personality-wise, pretty sure it's the same as many, faithful, loving etc etc.

Physical: Around my height and not chubby :) above average looking will be good enough, no need to be like, good looking!

Attributes: Straight-acting, gentlemenly(a damn big plus 0.0), older or at least my age (20), able to carry conversation together and has a goood sense of humour

hahaha that's all! :) apparently the above seem like its too much to ask for sia T.T

hahaha sometimes the right perfect person just remains elusive. isnt such arbiturary criteria subjective? one can never meet the most perfect guy/girl who fit their impression and bill of mr or ms right. it's all about learning to give and take in a relationship and accommodate to each other. the right person should be someone who can bring out the best in you and make you an even better person no?

end of the day, it's the little imperfections that made them all so perfect and unique no? so says the mcys commercial "funeral", if anyone remembers it.

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

• 2 weeks later...

if we had the perfect partner in our judgement, then the relationship would be way too boring. and most people aren't strong enough, so they would be haunted by insecurity questions, "omg he's too perfect, every other guy is gonna want him."

interestingly, girls are really different. they may have their preferences, but they always tell me they never want someone who is too perfect.

and ironically, most gay men i know often end up with guys who're obviously NOT their "prefect partner" in mind. it's funny, but it's life, i suppose.

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

we are only human, how to find a perfect ideal partner when we are living in a imperfect world? if we start to choose people, the other party will also start picking also.. :P

Anyhow, I prefer Chinese, non-chub, non-smoker, prefer same stats, character exceed good looks, most impt, down to earth, i dun mind a sticking bf, :P

For me, when u take someone as ur bf or live long partner, u got to accept his short comings too. Cos, we will grow old, black hair to grey hair, 6 abs washboard will turn into "8 Guo lian jun", white teeth will turn yellow & start dropping off...

Guest Marad44

As straight couples would say, children strengthen the family nucleus by demands of care. Gays in Asia are better placed to learn this from the strong marriages of their kith and kin. I am all for gay couples raising kids by adoption, surrogation or sponsorship. The net income of 2-male couples would equal or even exceed that of straight couples and support a good standard of living for the family. I have seen gay men make excellent dads and neat home makers.

Edited by Marad44

As straight couples would say, children strengthen the family unit by demands of care. Gays in Asia are better placed to learn this from the strong marriages of their kith and kin. I am all for gay couples raising kids by adoption, surrogation or sponsorship. I have seen gay men make great dads and neat home makers.

IMHO, the other way is, if both set of parents and supportive of their child sexual orientation, to accept them and receive them into the family, this give acknowledgement of the couple relationship.

I tried out wif my parents, well.. i didnt come out to them neither am i ready, on the other side, my exbf was the only son in the family and his parents are very conservative, so we just told our parents we are good frens frm army, though we are 6 yrs apart.. and got to to stay over at each other place pretty often :P

i have meals at his place and vice versa....

Guest Marad44

Absolutely bluesea78! You might want to watch this when you have the time. Thanks to raind, who showed it to me, the 39min 36 sec video blew my mind. I watched with tears swelling. The question by the woman to the gay man stunned me speechless for moments at a time.. Her, "There are lot of gay men who are homophobic" gets the guy bawling. "It's not what they say about gays that is the problem. The problem starts when gays believe it."