Male HQ

A Miserable Sweet Love

Guest - Shiock -

Guest - Shiock -

Hi Folks,

After reading stories, i decided to share my own (please pardon my bad grammar and use of word).

This is a real story that express my current feeling towards someone i really fell in love with.

How I Met Him?

This is consider my new job back then, even though i m a supporting role in this firm but i didn't know all my co-workers. On Sept 2010 i was outstation to configure a IT devices at our customer site, during the installation there is a group of people walking in. and i was almost done and lying lazyly on the table while looking at this guy (which is the main person of this story). He told me he feels not confident bout his look but to me he is really a handsome man that i fell in love on the first sight!!.

I had a short conversation with him as i wasn't know him well untill one night i was browsing his FB account and i decided to send him a FB message, suprisingly he reply and we were happily chatting on MSN. When back to singapore, we continue chatiing everyday from day to night till either one concuss-ed, and we continue again the same routine everyday.

Seriously I don't know why somehow i felt we have known each others for years!! he was so caring and dotes me alot, he pampered me and i could see that he is really a nice man that is different from others. After 2 weeks he finally innitated that he would like to bring me for a crab dinner and i was so excited!! Finally the day arrived, he fetched me after work and right after the dinner we walk towards the beach side and sat along the beach, the breeze the stars and the night is the most memorable night i ever had since the day i born. We had a very long random chat and i wished i could stop the night just for 2 of us.

Well, things must still back to reality. after leaving the place we heading towards a cafe for a snack and now i insist that it is on me, he send me home after the light snack but the night is not ending just like that, we still have out daily routine that need to performed!!

After that night, he always fetch me and pampered me with lots of good foods, drive me around for dinner supper and send me foods whenever i complaining i m hungry in the middle of night. he was so caring that i always feel melting when i m with him.

After months of chatting and he become kinky on every reply (which i quite like it very much) back then we have not open to each other bout our feeling yet. But he will say he is good in PCC and willing to guide me to let me feel the pleasure, and so on. after his kinky reply i will pretend angry and scold him chee-koh-pek... always thinks dirty thing, till to day when i sit on his car going for dinner, he finally put his hand on my lap and trying to tease my small brother.

For the first time not knowing each other feeling of course will take away his hand and he dissapointed-ly ask

"hey, why i cant say hi to him? i thoght u agree me teach you how to PCC de?"

"this is in your car, how if other ppl saw it?"

"it's okay de, just for a while can? before i teach you i must say hi to him first mah"

athough i m feeling damn happy and willingly let him insert his hand into it but "hello now you are at open space you know i dun wanna get into trouble" at that point i just know i cannot let him got me that fast!!

Finally he drove me back home without any hanky panky.

On the next outting, he still trying to insert and beg me for it, well as i was too horny to reject i let him insert his hand into my groin area while his other hand driving the car. he was playing wif my balls and slowly slowly strokig my lil brother making it so hard inside my pants. As i m not circumsized, he try to play with my juicy head ( my pre-cum already flew out like water fall) this action continue for almost 20 mins before i m reaching home. After he pulled out from my pants he will swallowed the pre-cum on his hand and will play around with me with tat things (as he know that i don't like that).

As during this hanky panky session, i managed not to cum as pretend i just basically entertained him but well in fact i was horny like mad!! the moment i reached home without watching any pxxn, just a few strokes i had a very huge explosion and my cum was all over my tummy area.

As he message me " hello lil pig, how's the night? enjoy the service i gave? or you silently PCC at home huh???"

"okay lah, first time in my life i allow ppl touched my didi, you are very lucky u know!!, and nope no PCC i not horny kids lei (just to pretend)"

" ah, i see lil pig not horny meh,??!?!?! the pre-cums ald leaked out so much le"

"its standard you know i m normal and healthy of course have precum lah!!!"

Soon after a few replies, i concussed.

the next morning after i done with my wash up, i text him " hello old long long, wake up ald? paiseh ya i concuss-ed last nite"

" yeah pig, i m changing underware and pants now getting ready to work!!"

as i m feeling like to tease him, so i innitiated " wahh change Underwear ah, i wanna change for you lei...... i want *blush face* and u know its not fair, u said hi to my brother and i nvr say or see him in person"

" wahhhh u come to my house now i let you change anytime and eveyrtime, i tot u scare mah so nvr offer loh... ok lah ok lah i let u see him next time okay???"

" okay okay deal you say de dun regret i m very brutal!!!" (deep in my heart YES YES YES,)

"wahhh u wun break my didi horrrrrr"

++++++++++++++++++++++++ END OF PART 1 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Guest Marad44

Just the right dose of description, conversation and emotion in this story of fleeting innocence. Your choice of words is boyishly rustic for the imagination and the conflict between what runs in the mind and what comes out of the mouth will remind the reader of his first awakening. A good effort for a first timer; looking forward to the continuation.

Edited by Marad44

• Guest locked this topic