Male HQ

Grey Is A Nice Colour

I've grey hairs ever I was a teen. I hated it and always blamed my father for passing this defective gene to me. And it's really strange (and ugly) when you're young with a head half full of white hairs. I must have spent a fortune (and infllicted some damage to my scalp in the process) paying the stylists to gloss over my mane with the latest loreal colour, buying hair tonic in the hope of 'restraining' or 'preventing' the white hair from sprouting out and even thought of going bald.

Recently as I turned 42, I suddenly realised that, hey, I looked kind of nice and 'distinguised' with my silver hair and all. I always look boyish and now the white hair seems to bring out the matureness in me. I'd still dye my hair once in a while but not so often now. Maybe I'm slowly begining to accept my 'flaws' and see it as something that can be quite an 'asset' for me at this age and time.

I don't see why you should allow your 'grey hair' issue to dampen your self-esteem. Look at Taylor Hicks...and how he carried himself all the way to become the American Idol last season. That should be inspiring for all of us. :)

Better the Devil you know than the Angel you don't...

grey hair man reminds me of richard gere. he's probably the sexiest ang moh old man alive. grey hair should coupled with a confidence and an attitude that makes u distinctive, not just 'mature'. :P

Serve my fellow bottom men well !

Guest btm uncle
How about some of the chinese uncles who have grey hair in their pubes... VERY sexy!!! :)

So nice to know that TopChinese finds such uncles sexy.

I am such an uncle and looking forward to be fxxked by TopChinese.

I've grey hairs ever I was a teen. I hated it and always blamed my father for passing this defective gene to me. And it's really strange (and ugly) when you're young with a head half full of white hairs. I must have spent a fortune (and infllicted some damage to my scalp in the process) paying the stylists to gloss over my mane with the latest loreal colour, buying hair tonic in the hope of 'restraining' or 'preventing' the white hair from sprouting out and even thought of going bald.

Recently as I turned 42, I suddenly realised that, hey, I looked kind of nice and 'distinguised' with my silver hair and all. I always look boyish and now the white hair seems to bring out the matureness in me. I'd still dye my hair once in a while but not so often now. Maybe I'm slowly begining to accept my 'flaws' and see it as something that can be quite an 'asset' for me at this age and time.

Nothing wrong with grey hair mah... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

my hair begun to recede <_<:( when i stepped into my 20s :swear: :swear:

n i only rediscovered myself when im 23..

NOW at 32, coupled up with my beary built :( , i look like a 50+ uncle :angry:

U r in a better predicament than i m.

be grateful for wat u hv.. not 4 wat u dun hv

• Guest locked this topic