Male HQ

Wat If U Won Tonight Toto?

Guest guest

there r people who ready do that , change handphone number and even disappear from their home.yr mind too simple gachi maybe u never won 1 million before .

Why? Is your present income linked to BW? :lol: Anyway, we would miss you!

R u serious? I would jet setting ard the world and enjoying the atas lifestyle. If u guys miss me that much, ok i will ask my assistant to post on behalf if got any updates.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

wat if u won one million tonight?wat will u do with the money? will u change yr handphone number?

He means change phone number to avoid all his friends and relatives but if you dont tell ppl then who will know? Want to tell ppl and then change phone number to avoid them really LPPL.

• 8 months later...

there r people who ready do that , change handphone number and even disappear from their home.yr mind too simple gachi maybe u never won 1 million before .

I am surprise that you think 1 million is alot.

Let's go for simple math.

Option A: Buy one 3 rooms condo. ( If you can get one with only 1 million).

Option B: Buy one 4 rooms HDB (600K), renovation plus new furniture (100K) one car (150K), travel 30K; total 880K, left only 120K.

Note, you have not:

1. Make any donation ( if 5%, it is 50K)
  2. Ang pao to you parents/siblings
  3. Any pao to you wife/kids (if you have any)

So, you still need to work, you still need that old handphone number. Just that you have extra cash in hand that allows you to lead higher quality of life.

So what is the big deal of 1 Million.

Ha~ anyway, I still wish I strike toto of 1 Million~~~ :clap:

Tachyons 0 per cent for boyfriend? no one want to be yr bf than even u got one million. or u have a bf now ? he could be planning to run away soon after reading this.

• Guest locked this topic