Male HQ

How To Increase Horniness?

Dashy_Boy

Having this problem with my Boyfriend that my sex drive is so much higher than his...

The problem is that we both won't change and want to change the other instead >.<

Is there any way to increase his sex drive? Our sex frequency ain't alot and feels like it is done so that he can make me happy nia, if not he'll want to do it his way~

Guest IamPineapple
Having this problem with my Boyfriend that my sex drive is so much higher than his... The problem is that we both won't change and want to change the other instead >.< Is there any way to increase his sex drive? Our sex frequency ain't alot and feels like it is done so that he can make me happy nia, if not he'll want to do it his way~

Hey, Dashy_Boy...

I understand that some men have higher sex drive then others.

Sometimes it's just "give and take" as EasleyLim had mentioned

You could JO to release the sex drive you had builded up tho...

This question : Is there any way to increase his sex drive?

The answer is No .... but you could try find out what interest him and makes him sexually "high". I heard there's a saying : " The only thing that keeps changing is... interest ". so yeah, try more effort to find his interest, his interest might had changed...

From the short post, i know that the sex frequency ain't alot. Maybe to him, sex is something exclusive and not done frequently so that "doing it" will be "fresh" and not boring... You should also know that sex izzen't everything in a relationship... while understand each another, trust are....

It's been how many eons ago since i last post a reply... Hope this helps :)

Edited by IamPineapple

• 4 weeks later...

The sad thing is when the boyfriend with a lower sex drive prefers to talk to other aj friends, checks out grindr on a date, acts cynical around you, and tells you in the face that he misses singlehood.

Well, what to do when you love someone. ;)

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

smells abit like ammonia though.. got to know it thru buying for a fren.. suddenly the staffs went..

GNC: "huh, u...taking such pills?" (eyes big big)

me: ..er..no.. my fren asked me to buy..since is my birthday month

GNC: orh... ic.. i thought u need that...

me: no la.. is for a fren.. i getting my vit C n Whey..

lol..anw i got 2 bots.. 1 for my fren 1 for myself just to try it out.. but i must say.. u must drink lots of water..cos can be heaty :P

Edited by bluesea78

I find that u can do it with just jerking off yourself. lol I have went cold turkey like 2 months without jerking off before. After the initial week, u just kinda ignore the urges. But if u jerk off everyday, your urges kinda sync up. Self tested. LOL After awhile, even once a day isnt sufficient...

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

-- Oscar Wilde

Having this problem with my Boyfriend that my sex drive is so much higher than his... The problem is that we both won't change and want to change the other instead >.< Is there any way to increase his sex drive? Our sex frequency ain't alot and feels like it is done so that he can make me happy nia, if not he'll want to do it his way~

try locking his in a chastity (cock) cage. :twisted:

oh wait.. should it be the other way around? u could use it on urself to control / 'tame' ur horniness. :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...