Male HQ

Fingers

Guest thatwasrunie

Guest thatwasrunie

i tried something during my shower.

my best friend told me that being anal-ed was a great feeling so me being virgin still, i tried to put a finger in but it hurt real bad. Is it true that being anal comes with feeling rather great and high ?

First time is always painful. Plus you're not used to having something stuck up your ass, so you'd probably tend to clench it and forcing your finger (or anything) up when it's tense hurts like hell.

That's why people who can't learn to relax but like the feeling take substances like poppers or anything that helps them relax.

But once you've tried it, it's good. I was a staunch top until this particular someone convinced me enough. It hurt the first time and was really uncomfortable, but once you get into the swing of things, it's really good.

ok i am gonna sound like a broken record again, if you need poppers to relax, then you are NOT READY FOR ANAL.

poppers is a chemical that may have harmful effect on your body, what's worst is that it lower your guard and may lead you to have unsafe sex.

lastly poppers is used as video head cleaner..nuff said

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Oh, was informed by my doctor that poppers interact with some drugs you are taking and might cause serious problems. Do take extra care, especially if you are on medication.

Anyway, I definitely agree with Oral that if you need poppers, you are not prepared for the sex...

Up to now, I still dun understand why would people need such drugs to help them relax or get high for sex... If not relaxed or not high, then dun have sex.

Equally, if you are not relaxed or high, then you will not enjoy fingering yourself...

Anyway, not all bottoms enjoy fingering themselves also... My partner is one such person... He is a pure bottom, but is dead against and dislike fingering himself. Totally.

So, perhaps you can try fingering yourself just to relax the anal muscles and to figure out how to use those muscles etc... Then when you are ready, try the real thing... But try to find someone you like a lot, so you can be relaxed totally and will then enjoy the process.

Cheers. :)

dun use soap lah - better to use some moisturiser when fingering yourself.

Yah lah ...... moisturiser or lubricants are of better alternative, but some how newbies would find only soap available in shower cubicle .... :oops: :unsure:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest thatwasrunie

noted !

but sometimes, how the hell you relax yourself.

i mean like it is rather exciting and scary to have something up your ass.

;)

Do NOT use moisturizers or soap!

The anus made of mucous membrane. Using moisturizers (which contain plenty of chemicals) and soap will irritate your anus. Causing shitting sensation (the inside tissues are irritated and need to expel) and later itching sensation.

Use a proper lubricant, which can be easily purchased.

Then your initial experience will be better.

• Guest locked this topic