Male HQ

Will you migrate to another country + Which country to migrate to? (Compiled)

Hello1763

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing about living in big city like NYC, San Francisco, etc..is that you have more gay guys to find, that will increase your chance of finding someone.....

& more natural disaters - like winter storm & earthquake.hehe..

If I were to migrate it would have to be for more important reasons than just gay-friendliness. It's not like my life is in danger if I stay in Singapore as a homosexual, unlike Syria. But it does sounds nice to go somewhere where I can start anew and be who I *want* to be, without all the past baggage...

True. Singapore is still a safe & peaceful place to live, for gays.

But u get to experience true freedom in US. But must have the wisdom & the responsibility to handle it.

Question to ponder - R Asian still treated as 2nd citizen in Ang-moh countries?

But u get to experience true freedom in US. But must have the wisdom & the responsibility to handle it.

No need to ponder. There are bound to be racists everywhere.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Not in France, it seems to me!

Not in France, it seems to me!

Wooo, seems u like menage a trois a lot.

Had horrible exp in paris & nice. had mcdonald & chn food every meal.

they dun want to speak 'Anglais' to me. But in the sauna, i m like 'exotic wonton'(not talking abt my cock) to the french.

Wooo, seems u like menage a trois a lot.

Had horrible exp in paris & nice. had mcdonald & chn food every meal.

they dun want to speak 'Anglais' to me. But in the sauna, i m like 'exotic wonton'(not talking abt my cock) to the french.

What do you mean by "I like ménage à trois"?

I recognize that French people have problems with foreign languages, sorry!

And you can have Mc Do and Chinese food nearly everuwhere on earth. Why did'nt you try French food?

I apologize for your horrible experiences here, but I sincerely believe that we do not consider Asians as "2nd class citizens".

On the other hand, there is only one country in the world where I was pushed out of a normal bar because I was not local; it was an Asian country...which , besides, is wonderful and where I have very good friends!

What do you mean by "I like ménage à trois"?

I recognize that French people have problems with foreign languages, sorry!

And you can have Mc Do and Chinese food nearly everuwhere on earth. Why did'nt you try French food?

I apologize for your horrible experiences here, but I sincerely believe that we do not consider Asians as "2nd class citizens".

On the other hand, there is only one country in the world where I was pushed out of a normal bar because I was not local; it was an Asian country...which , besides, is wonderful and where I have very good friends!

That was a joke.

Sorril, u french?

I guess some asia countries are also guilty of reverse discrimination. Japan , i guess?

That was a joke.

Sorril, u french?

I guess some asia countries are also guilty of reverse discrimination. Japan , i guess?

Guest, u shud say "je suis désolee"

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Guest, u shud say "je suis désolee"

Aiyo, i only say it in hokkien "paiseh"

How about some french we could used in france in moments of intimacy?

Like how to say iku, kimochi in french? :)

So i could impress the immigration officer there. hehe

That was a joke.

Sorril, u french?

I did not understand it was a joke! :D

Yes, I am French; nobody's perfect...

And you guess correctly, it was Japan, but long ago! This never happened to me again there.

What made you guess oin Japan?

Aiyo, i only say it in hokkien "paiseh"

How about some french we could used in france in moments of intimacy?

Like how to say iku, kimochi in french? :)

So i could impress the immigration officer there. hehe

If you can translate in English, maybe I can help you for a French translation...

But I'm not sure of the result upon an immigration officer. :lol:

never ate chinese when in europe and not in france, shd you try at least to speak simple french, than change to simple english. had some wonderull food in france and none asian. anyway, will not mind to stay in europe for a while but not to migrate. if you think the number of prc in sg is that many, wait till u go to paris. take a peak in any restaurants and see the backend staff, almost all are prc and africans.

never ate chinese when in europe and not in france, shd you try at least to speak simple french, than change to simple english. had some wonderull food in france and none asian. anyway, will not mind to stay in europe for a while but not to migrate. if you think the number of prc in sg is that many, wait till u go to paris. take a peak in any restaurants and see the backend staff, almost all are prc and africans.

You seem to know Paris very well!

You are right, it's always interesting to try local food (even in Scotland, Poland, Russia or Australia... :o ).

But we also have excellent Chinese restaurants here (and Korean, Japanese and Vietnamian ones).

And we have no problem with Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Japanese, Laotian....people here.

Besides, I agree with you: living some time in a country and migrating there are different things.

If you want to be extremely precise (we say "f..k flies" here ;) ) , you should say "je suis désolé". Hey, you speak French?

Oops!!

Non, je n'ai parle francais.

I just learnt some basics back in university and never advanced much, due to being occupied with preparing my thesis.

So kinda forgot a lot already...

You seem to know Paris very well! You are right, it's always interesting to try local food (even in Scotland, Poland, Russia or Australia... :o ). But we also have excellent Chinese restaurants here (and Korean, Japanese and Vietnamian ones). And we have no problem with Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Japanese, Laotian....people here. Besides, I agree with you: living some time in a country and migrating there are different things.

I don't know how excellent can they be.

For certain, you don't really see the culture of having fortune cookies being practised in Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, or even Malaysia and Singaporean Chinese restaurants. Dunno about Macau though.

If you can translate in English, maybe I can help you for a French translation...

But I'm not sure of the result upon an immigration officer. :lol:

I know. STRIP SEARCH ME LOR. hehe...

Oops!!

Non, je n'ai parle francais.

I just learnt some basics back in university and never advanced much, due to being occupied with preparing my thesis.

So kinda forgot a lot already...

I don't know how excellent can they be.

For certain, you don't really see the culture of having fortune cookies being practised in Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, or even Malaysia and Singaporean Chinese restaurants. Dunno about Macau though.

Well, it seems that you still can use enough French words to survive here! ^_^

And you are right, we have many "low cost/low quality" Asian restaurants in Paris, but when I say that we have "excellent" ones, I really mean it because I tried them! OK, their price is sometimes reaching the stars... :blink:

What do you mean by "fortune cookies"? Special cakes made in China for some particular events? I think I tasted them some times.

Btw, I also enjoyed really good restaurants in Singapore, Beijing, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Hanoi...I don't know Macau nor Malaysia neither.

At least, it shows that if you immigrate somewhere, there are lots of countries where you can still enjoy your usual food! :lol:

And sorry for my English! :(

I know. STRIP SEARCH ME LOR. hehe...

OK, I found the meaning on Google :o

But I leave you with the responsibility of trying that on our immigration desk.

Not sure they "strip search" you... :twisted: but we have comfortable jails :D .

I can bring you oranges...

Well, it seems that you still can use enough French words to survive here! ^_^

And you are right, we have many "low cost/low quality" Asian restaurants in Paris, but when I say that we have "excellent" ones, I really mean it because I tried them! OK, their price is sometimes reaching the stars... :blink:

What do you mean by "fortune cookies"? Special cakes made in China for some particular events? I think I tasted them some times.

Btw, I also enjoyed really good restaurants in Singapore, Beijing, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Hanoi...I don't know Macau nor Malaysia neither.

At least, it shows that if you immigrate somewhere, there are lots of countries where you can still enjoy your usual food! :lol:

And sorry for my English! :(

Oh merci beaucoup! :)

Not any special cake.... Just some sort of cookie that is broke open and you find a slip of paper supposedly citing your fortune.

Try Google up on that. Quite a common thing in the United States, not so sure about Europe.

Oh believe me, I won't get to enjoy authentic stuff like Anson/Teluk Intan chee cheong fun, Muar otak-otak, Penang char kuey teow, Sarawak kolok mee, teh-C special, Klang bak kut teh, Seremban siew pau, Melaka chicken rice balls etc anywhere outside Malaysia. And these are Chinese (Malaysian) cuisine.

Edited by qedcwc

Oh merci beaucoup! :)

Not any special cake.... Just some sort of cookie that is broke open and you find a slip of paper supposedly citing your fortune.

Try Google up on that. Quite a common thing in the United States, not so sure about Europe.

Oh believe me, I won't get to enjoy authentic stuff like Anson/Teluk Intan chee cheong fun, Muar otak-otak, Penang char kuey teow, Sarawak kolok mee, teh-C special, Klang bak kut teh, Seremban siew pau, Melaka chicken rice balls etc anywhere outside Malaysia. And these are Chinese (Malaysian) cuisine.

Oh, I see, thanks.

These cakes exist also in Italy, and same thing with chocolates.

Wow, you overwhelm me with your authentic cuisine names, I know none of them! I should visit Malaysia some day...

I think we have no Malay restaurant in Paris, but I'll check.

Do you need to find your original cuisine to be able to immigrate somewhere? ;)

Oh, I see, thanks.

These cakes exist also in Italy, and same thing with chocolates.

Wow, you overwhelm me with your authentic cuisine names, I know none of them! I should visit Malaysia some day...

I think we have no Malay restaurant in Paris, but I'll check.

Do you need to find your original cuisine to be able to immigrate somewhere? ;)

What i have cited above are just only Chinese cuisine that is unique to Malaysia, although some dishes like chwee kuih, chay tow kuih, cendol etc are common in both Malaysia and Singapore. I have yet to cite the Malays' Muar mi bandung, Johor mi siput, Kelantan nasi kerabu, Penang nasi dagang etc; the Indians' nasi beryani, puttumayam, murukku, naan, thosai; the Peranakans' ayam pongteh, chap chai, udang nenas, kuih Nyonya; Sarawak aborigines' sago blah blah blah..... (some of these can be found in Singapore, but since both sides share a certain degree of common food culture and history, there's no point in really debating who created which).

I dun have plans to immigrate to anywhere for good.

And even if i do, i juz have to follow the old saying right? In Rome, do as the Romans do.

In fact, i like sushi, sashimi, bibimbap, pizza, salad, north Indian/Kashmir cuisine, Arabic cuisine too.

There are restaurants overseas selling Malaysian cuisine of all ethnic groups like all of those that I mentioned, but they are VERY EXPENSIVE.

Probably if i have the chance to go to London, i might pick the timing to coincide with the Malaysian food fest at Trafalgar Square (http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/whatson/malaysia-night-at-trafalgar-square-article-9948.html)

Read in the papers that Londoners who visited there loved the spicy hot sambal belacan paste. :lol:

Edited by qedcwc

OK, I found the meaning on Google :o

But I leave you with the responsibility of trying that on our immigration desk.

Not sure they "strip search" you... :twisted: but we have comfortable jails :D .

I can bring you oranges...

U r so sadistic, Marquis de Filth :)

What i have cited above are just only Chinese cuisine that is unique to Malaysia, although some dishes like chwee kuih, chay tow kuih, cendol etc are common in both Malaysia and Singapore. I have yet to cite the Malays' Muar mi bandung, Johor mi siput, Kelantan nasi kerabu, Penang nasi dagang etc; the Indians' nasi beryani, puttumayam, murukku, naan, thosai; the Peranakans' ayam pongteh, chap chai, udang nenas, kuih Nyonya; Sarawak aborigines' sago blah blah blah..... (some of these can be found in Singapore, but since both sides share a certain degree of common food culture and history, there's no point in really debating who created which).

I dun have plans to immigrate to anywhere for good.

And even if i do, i juz have to follow the old saying right? In Rome, do as the Romans do.

In fact, i like sushi, sashimi, bibimbap, pizza, salad, north Indian/Kashmir cuisine, Arabic cuisine too.

There are restaurants overseas selling Malaysian cuisine of all ethnic groups like all of those that I mentioned, but they are VERY EXPENSIVE.

Probably if i have the chance to go to London, i might pick the timing to coincide with the Malaysian food fest at Trafalgar Square (http://www.viewlondo...ticle-9948.html)

Read in the papers that Londoners who visited there loved the spicy hot sambal belacan paste. :lol:

Thanks for improving my Malay culture, I did not know any of these dishes. And I did not try in London. I'll search in Paris first...

You seem to have ecclectic taste, and I agree, "in Rome, do as Romans do" (which is not unpleasant in the case of Italy^^). Good principle if you want to immigrate somewhere.

But in terms of cuisine, when this leads you to eat snakes, cockroaches, bats or worms... :yuk: .

Sometimes, you have to do strange things not to offense your hosts...!

U r so sadistic, Marquis de Filth :)

Just realistic..I'm not sure about the sense of humour of our immigration officers :unsure: .

Anyway, I was searched closely (but dressed) years ago, in an Asian country, by a big female officer, who did not stop laughing...and found nothing, of course :D . Did not ask why, but it was funny...

Thanks for improving my Malay culture, I did not know any of these dishes. And I did not try in London. I'll search in Paris first...

You seem to have ecclectic taste, and I agree, "in Rome, do as Romans do" (which is not unpleasant in the case of Italy^^). Good principle if you want to immigrate somewhere.

But in terms of cuisine, when this leads you to eat snakes, cockroaches, bats or worms... :yuk: .

Sometimes, you have to do strange things not to offense your hosts...!

U mean ur understanding of culture.

When u said Malay culture, are you just specifically referring to the culture of the Malay ethnic group or MalaysiaN culture as a whole?

Cos Malays are but only 50% of the entire population.

Malaysians of Chinese and Indian descent may be minorities, but they make up significant numbers, i.e. some 20% and 10% respectively.

Often, when ppl refer to the ethnic harmony and integration in Malaysia (and also Singapore), they will refer to the Malays, Chinese and Indians as the three largest ethnic groups coming together, although in Malaysia's case, there are altogether over 50 ethnic groups, with other minorities being very small in numbers.

U mean ur understanding of culture.

When u said Malay culture, are you just specifically referring to the culture of the Malay ethnic group or MalaysiaN culture as a whole?

Cos Malays are but only 50% of the entire population.

Malaysians of Chinese and Indian descent may be minorities, but they make up significant numbers, i.e. some 20% and 10% respectively.

Often, when ppl refer to the ethnic harmony and integration in Malaysia (and also Singapore), they will refer to the Malays, Chinese and Indians as the three largest ethnic groups coming together, although in Malaysia's case, there are altogether over 50 ethnic groups, with other minorities being very small in numbers.

I meant "understanding of culture", of course; thanks for correcting my poor English.

And I intended to refer to Malaysian culture as a whole. I did not know the repartition of the various ethnic groups in Malaysia, thanks for these precisions.

It seems that all live in good harmony?

And by the way, I checked for Malay restaurants in Paris; just found 3...

You guys say so much about migrating to another country, what about your parents and all your family? Won't it hurt them your abandoning them?

Good question!

I suppose it's necessary to emigrate with a part of one's family if possible.

Anyway, I do not intend to emigrate abroad for the time being...

Just realistic..I'm not sure about the sense of humour of our immigration officers :unsure: .

Anyway, I was searched closely (but dressed) years ago, in an Asian country, by a big female officer, who did not stop laughing...and found nothing, of course :D . Did not ask why, but it was funny...

Taiwan immigration officer the funniest. She told me I looked like a movie star but could not remember his name.

I was like good, where's the red carpet?

British & Japan plus Aussie officers like to ask you where you going? NY immigration (prior to 911) never even bother to look at me, just stamped & done.

U serious? I thot it's male to male search.

Which country? I think she must be searching for your pistol.

I meant "understanding of culture", of course; thanks for correcting my poor English.

And I intended to refer to Malaysian culture as a whole. I did not know the repartition of the various ethnic groups in Malaysia, thanks for these precisions.

It seems that all live in good harmony?

And by the way, I checked for Malay restaurants in Paris; just found 3...

Relatively good, barring all those racial politics that certain politicians often like to stir up now and then.

Altough there's still a long way to go to really in-depth understanding of respective cultures, customs and festivals.

Some non-Muslims dun even know what are Maulidur Rasul, Beginning of Muharram even though they are gazetted as public holidays.

A lot of Chinese Malaysians (and Singaporeans as well) keep mistaking Hari Raya Puasa/Aidilfitri/Eid ul-Fitr as Malay New Year and Deepavali/Diwali as Indian New Year.

The latest hullabaloo was that Thaipusam was mistaken as a Buddhist festival when it's for Hindus!

Please, if you want to refer to something Malaysian, please use the entire word MALAYSIAN, not Malay.

Malay culture in Malaysia is but a subset of the Malaysian culture.

Malaysia and Malay are wholly two different entities.

There are Malay communities in Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia and South Thailand too,

Often this kind of mistake is committed by those from Greater China when they simply write Malay as shorthand for Malaysian.

Surely not coming from Europe as well?

Please, if you want to refer to something Malaysian, please use the entire word MALAYSIAN, not Malay.

Malay culture in Malaysia is but a subset of the Malaysian culture.

Malaysia and Malay are wholly two different entities.

There are Malay communities in Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia and South Thailand too,

Often this kind of mistake is committed by those from Greater China when they simply write Malay as shorthand for Malaysian.

Surely not coming from Europe as well?

Thanks for these pieces of information, and sorry to expose my lack of knowledge about these specificities.

So, now, you know that some Europeans can make the same kind of mistakes as some continental Chinese (is this what you call "Greater China"?).

I generally try to learn a little bit of history and culture of the countries that I visit (just in case I might have to emigrate there... ;) ), but unfortunately, I never went to Malaysia.

By the way, I had an excellent Chinese (Cantonese) dinner tonight :thumb: .

Taiwan immigration officer the funniest. She told me I looked like a movie star but could not remember his name.

I was like good, where's the red carpet?

British & Japan plus Aussie officers like to ask you where you going? NY immigration (prior to 911) never even bother to look at me, just stamped & done.

U serious? I thot it's male to male search.

Which country? I think she must be searching for your pistol.

I'm perfectly serious! I also thought you can be searched only by a same sex officer, until that day when this lady searched me.

Since you ask, it was in Tokyo, and the girl looked like a sumo wrestler :yuk: .

But all that was made with a funny atmosphere, and I never understood why she kept laughing. I do not think I look like a movie star (you're lucky!).

Fortunately, all that happened in a public space and not in a closed cubicle... :wacko:

Those I fear most are the old female immigration officers in Dubai (younger ones are rather pleasant) ^_^ .

Thanks for these pieces of information, and sorry to expose my lack of knowledge about these specificities.

So, now, you know that some Europeans can make the same kind of mistakes as some continental Chinese (is this what you call "Greater China"?).

I generally try to learn a little bit of history and culture of the countries that I visit (just in case I might have to emigrate there... ;) ), but unfortunately, I never went to Malaysia.

By the way, I had an excellent Chinese (Cantonese) dinner tonight :thumb: .

Greater China = People's Republic of China (Mainland China) + Republic of China (Taiwan)

You're actually the first European i have come across to commit this mistake.

Surely you're not gonna shorten Singapore to Singa next? Cos that's actually Malay for 'lion'....

You'd find local Chinese cuisine in Malaysia and Singapore distinctively different from those in China...

I'm perfectly serious! I also thought you can be searched only by a same sex officer, until that day when this lady searched me.

Since you ask, it was in Tokyo, and the girl looked like a sumo wrestler :yuk: .

But all that was made with a funny atmosphere, and I never understood why she kept laughing. I do not think I look like a movie star (you're lucky!).

Fortunately, all that happened in a public space and not in a closed cubicle... :wacko:

Those I fear most are the old female immigration officers in Dubai (younger ones are rather pleasant) ^_^ .

Confession time: When I was in Paris, the french treated me with kindness, in the saunas :) They let me play with their big, fat dolphins. Merci.

Okay. back to Japan - a country I also thot of migrating(been there >15 times).

The female officer could have asked her male colleague to come over & assist her and vice versa.

I guess she wants to check if u r smuggling some salami into Japan :)

Thank God it's not done in a cubicle. if she show you her cherry blossom, u would have to reciprocate by showing her you jin jin. Like some sort of cultural xchange.

Dubai men, esp the Pakistani r pretty hot. But i dun think i m going to dubai for the time being.

Confession time: When I was in Paris, the french treated me with kindness, in the saunas :) They let me play with their big, fat dolphins. Merci.

The female officer could have asked her male colleague to come over & assist her and vice versa.

Thank God it's not done in a cubicle. if she show you her cherry blossom, u would have to reciprocate by showing her you jin jin. Like some sort of cultural xchange.

Dubai men, esp the Pakistani r pretty hot. But i dun think i m going to dubai for the time being.

'wants" should be 'wanted'. Sorril

There is no such place as a gay-friendly country. Most European countries and US/canada are just as anti-gay as anyone else - even though on the statute books, they are not. In Asia, one is rarely, if ever, physically ATTACKED by members of the public for being gay. In our schools, I have not really heard of any kids being bullied to sucide as a result fo being gay. You just need to read more of the news about gay teens and adults elsewhere.

This is absolutely true and important to realize. So much new law-making in favour of gays (in the West) is purely political. [E.g. trying to facilitate gay marriage.] Politicians of every type realise that gay people are VOTERS. They think it is important to keep the support of the gay percentage of the electorate. Let's say gay/lesbian may be 10%. They can't afford to risk making them unhappy. It's all just a game. :angry:

I want to get married and have kids. Can't do that here.

Just because gay people aren't being hunted down and burnt at the stake in Singapore, doesn't make this a country that is fair to gay people. All the secrecy, the hiding, having to pretend you're straight, unable to just be with the person you love without hiding it.

Singapore doesn't have 'gay-related' problems like other progressive states because Singapore and Singaporeans don't acknowledge them to even exist. If an American child is beaten for being gay, that's because he is living for himself and his truth and other people can't accept that. In Singapore, gays aren't being beaten because gays are living a lie for the people that can't accept it.

I want a family. I want to be happy with my family. And it seems like things in Singapore will not change for at least another 3 decades.

Blender88, its silly to think that gay rights in Amero-European countries are only being afforded to gays because they are gay voters. Non-gay people, also recognise that discrimination base on sexuality is not fair and demand equality for all. There are politicians and leaders who believe genuinely that anti-homosexual laws have no place in society and are not using it as a ploy. Even at your most cynical, you cannot deny that gay politicians like the Prime Minister of Belgium or the Prime Minister of Iceland strive for equal rights because they believe in them.

Je vous en prie! (= "you're welcome").

I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay here, not only in saunas , I hope?

Never understood the motivations of my female Japanese "searcher": there were male officers around, and it was when I departed from Tokyo. I had left all my metallic objects, my belt, my watch and my shoes, and the detector did not beep. Maybe (this is regulatory in some countries) she had to make random searches and decided to play with me...Well, not a bad memory; if this might have made her happy, I could have shown her what she wanted ;) , but she asked nothing... :whistle:. I'm much in favor of "cultural exchanges", as you say... :thumb: .

And Japan is , like Singapore, a wonderful country.

I want to get married and have kids. Can't do that here.

I want a family. I want to be happy with my family. And it seems like things in Singapore will not change for at least another 3 decades.

I understand you, but do not forget that , even in open-minded countries, adopting a child is a long and complicated process, for straight couples as well as for gay ones...

I understand you, but do not forget that , even in open-minded countries, adopting a child is a long and complicated process, for straight couples as well as for gay ones...

Better long and complicated process than no child at all.

Better long and complicated process than no child at all.

We had last year here the first justice decision giving "autorité parentale" (= official father responsibility, approximately) upon a child to a couple of lesbians. Not yet a full adoption,but going nearer.

Many people think adopting a child in places like USA is easy maybe becos we see stars adopting children all the time, from Neil Patrick Harris, Rosie, Cynthia Nixon, n other gay n lesbian couples. American social services are very active m they will look at your pvt life, your earnings n can u give the child a stable environment. These people are rich, but it's not as ez as we think.

Many people think adopting a child in places like USA is easy maybe becos we see stars adopting children all the time, from Neil Patrick Harris, Rosie, Cynthia Nixon, n other gay n lesbian couples. American social services are very active m they will look at your pvt life, your earnings n can u give the child a stable environment. These people are rich, but it's not as ez as we think.

Quite right; I am not sure it's so easy...

• 7 months later...

More than half of Singaporeans polled in survey want to migrate!

A Mindshare survey carried out early this year found that a staggering 56 per cent of the 2,000-odd Singaporeans polled agreed or strongly agreed that, “given a choice, I would like to migrate”.

mindshare.png?w=258&h=300

The key findings give some idea of why so many people want to leave the country and migrate:

- 62% of those polled believe that our political leaders are paid too much these days.

- 65% think they will not be able to retire comfortably in Singapore.

- 72% think they cannot afford to get sick these days due to high medical costs.

- 73% think that public housing prices are getting out of hand.

- 75% think they should not be spending their entire working life paying off housing loans.

- 69% believe there are too many foreign workers taking up job opportunities in our society today.

- And 73% believe that Singaporeans should be granted priority in employment.

This Mindshare survey has not been reported by The Straits Times but was reported over this weekend by The Business Times and Omy.sg and The New Paper.

• G_M changed the title to Will you migrate to another country + Which country to migrate to? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic