Male HQ

Thai Boxed Her Way To Freedom

I was inspired after watching the news where at the infamous Klong Prem prison, a female convict who's serving a 10-year sentense for drug dealing, fought off a Japanese boxer in a world title competition and in the process, fought her way out of early freedom.This kind of story always warms my heart. She might have committed some follies in her past but she is certainly amending for that by doing something really inspiring this time.

Thai boxing is always so popular in that country. You can watch it live on TV I think every Sunday. But not my kind of sport. Wonder if anyone has got boxer friends in Bangkok?

Well, it's because she brought the fame of her country to the world :unsure: Now her Govt closed one eye on her past :blink:

Should it be happened here, our Govt would give her S$1.5mil for Olympics medal etc, isnt'it ? Asian Games S$0.5mil? SEA Games S$ ... ? But not sure about her criminal record ? :unsure:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Not much people will care whether her criminal record still exists, but what important is she now, she is famous & she got alot of fans & supports, that's life.

Guest Guest
Criminal past or not, I think everyone should be given a chance. Mistake has been made. Now it's time for her, and others like her, to move on in life.

i don't think so, in our local context once 'black listed' especially on drug trafficking, there is NO 2nd chance. That's the raeson, kept away from those things.

• Guest locked this topic