Male HQ

Magic The Gathering!

Tynamo

there's a MTG gathering tmr at Dhoby Ghaut =3 its a friendly multiplayer session with formats like Archenemy, Planechase and Emporer. you could play in single player games as well cos im sure not everyone wanna play (extremely) long games =3 we're meetin at 12.30pm for lunch and games and we'll be discussing bout future sessions (i think)

hahaz nah we'll be movin away from CMG cos it'll be rather crowded... we'll try to find a place to play at the Mac's near Peace Centre cos its (almost) always empty =3 we've been there for a couple of times alrdy and it's a naise location to play. im kinda out of touch for many years alrdy >.< hahaz so u only own EDH decks? been tryin to form my own but i gave up halfway =3

Guest dark_jedi

i only played about 5x only so far, so difficult haha...

anyway.. im looking for a specific deck - the saviors of kamigawa, anyone who has it and willing to sell? or anyone knows where i can purchase it? thanks!

which mechanic from saviours? haha because the only card that was worth money from savior was pithing needle. and then they reprinted it and its value dropped...

try innistrad. its not too bad too. quite a few themes and mechanic to explore!

There were MTG sessions for the last 2 saturdays, so i think there might be one this week too? The organiser is fantapals so contact him, yeah?

No major ruling changes except abolishing mana burn, and damage don't go on the stack anymore. Plenty of new keywords and new cards with cool stuff like hybrid mana and phyrexian mana. Planeswalkers too. (Y)

Planechase is free-for-all multiplayer and archenemy is 1 player versus 2 to 5 players. Most of our entire group have decks that are Modern, some deck include even older cards making them Vintage. No particular contraints to Standard/Extended or anything.

23 chn 173 63
trevvy/planetromeo same username
up for friends :)

I used to play 2 Headed Giant Extended....then quitted coz it got too competitive and unfriendly with my friends. Came back coz of EDH, had some fun, then quitted coz friends made it unfriendly again =( But I do enjoy building EDH decks. My principle is it ain't have to be powerful or mean, as long as everyone has fun =D

I think more experienced players will want to play friendly fun games to not spoil friendship #storyofmylife

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

Played the demo version of the video game and played the real thing on one occasion with my friend using his deck he build 10+ years ago. Does that qualifies me? lol I understand the basic game mechanics and rules, but unaware of the names of the cards and the different expansions. I played World of Warcraft TCG for a while tho.

Okie dokie, I have pmed Fantapals to check about this Saturday =P
There's no MTG this Saturday as Fanta isn't free.. Hahas!

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

Since I threw away all my cards (silly me!) and have to invest again on MTG, I might as well choose a more recent expansion so that my deck is still current... Been looking at "Planechase" and "Archenemy" but just cant figure out how to play "Planeswalker"...

its actually quite easy. =s

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

its actually quite easy. =s

I NEED HELP! Hahahaha :D

Archenemy is fun! It's Co-op play vs one big bad ass boss =D

Just took a quite look at "Archenemy" set... Not much different from the other sets. So how does the "one big bad ass boss" be decided? Or are you referring to "Planeswalker" with their "Scheme" (which I totally dun get the idea)? Please help this confused fella over here... :blink: