Male HQ

Magic The Gathering!

Tynamo

Will attempt to rush oit my edh, hopefully the cheap version first.
I think want make, then make good one.. >.< If very cheap but not good(as in play 100 games, lose 100 games), I think no point. >.<

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

well like i said it really depends on the individual =3

for Azorius it may be the build-up of the game

for Akagi its the fulfilment of building his army and combo

for a certain someone its so long as everyone had fun

for others they might actually enjoy trampling on every given resource to win the game

hahaz but yea i'd giv respect to everyone's playstyles =3 and everyone has a choice to play by their playstyles and that said everyone has their own freedom to choose who to play with

okies lets not go into serious mode >.< hahaz hav assignments to do but in my head is all MTG cards lolx! next session would most prolly be Sat =3 anyone can plan for it and post it up!!!

@Azorius hahaz we shld play archenemy sometime =3 bring out some normal decks?

@curious_boi cool! we do play planechase (sometimes... cos its sooooooo long b4 the game ends >.<) and Kokusho and Emrakul are banned in EDH... or i might hav missed the sarcasm? >.<

Hahahaha seems like everyone have different principles when it comes to playing MTG and i had my fair share of being at the receiving end of these competitive play...

Truth is, it does feel kinda sucky when you are placed in a lock-down situation whereby you cant do anything because either, like me, you dont own expensive enough cards to get out of that situation or that your opponent is just so competitive he forgot that "Sometimes, even if you can do something, doesnt mean you should..."

Anyway, everyone is entitled to play in whichever manner they see fit. Well, for me, a close match up is always more fun than a one-sided game... At least i know Azorius feels the same way... =D

But it was really nice playing MTG with you guys... Hope to see you guys again soon for MTG!!! =D

Just curious, anybody here plays planechase too?
@curious_boi cool! we do play planechase
My favorite.

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

P.S. I'd rather get bitten by 30 3/3 insects to death fair and square than to get my chances denied, then trampled on by a single dragon or demon ;)

Oh really, then you can say hi to my new token edh. (: (When I finished it)

But yea, different people has different playing styles, that's why there are 5 colours each with different attribute. (:

But tbh, I am quite sick of my cutthroat infect. Shall only play that if I play torny or something lalala~

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

Oh noes, i build my mayael deck with rivaling jy's kaalia in mind, so power level is at :twisted:. It wont try to screw people but it will pack some punch :]

Thankfully, up till now the BW MTG group consists of BW 199X guys who have seen me and my "work style" (the queen persona LOL) so nobody takes offence from what i do or say. (messy impere jy can all attest to this =D)

23 chn 173 63
trevvy/planetromeo same username
up for friends :)

Oh noes, i build my mayael deck with rivaling jy's kaalia in mind, so power level is at :twisted:. It wont try to screw people but it will pack some punch :]

Thankfully, up till now the BW MTG group consists of BW 199X guys who have seen me and my "work style" (the queen persona LOL) so nobody takes offence from what i do or say. (messy impere jy can all attest to this =D)

Mine's basically just chucking like 3 million tokens on the field, waiting to be DOJ.

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

@Azorius hahaz we shld play archenemy sometime =3 bring out some normal decks?

@curious_boi cool! we do play planechase (sometimes... cos its sooooooo long b4 the game ends >.<) and Kokusho and Emrakul are banned in EDH... or i might hav missed the sarcasm? >.<

lol, yea, I was being sarcarstic...maybe replace kokusho with Yosei or Keiga...

Anybody here got the whole set of Planechase realm cards? I got a few of their promos

Actually, EDH decks can also be played for Archenemy. Imagine my 100 card deck with own Commander zone longside ya constructed Legacy/ Modern decks VS badass boss XD

Well, with Akagi and my joining, there would be more of 198x guys then. I wanna spend more time playing with Akagi but his schedule is too tight, even on Saturdays seemingly =(

Do you play standard or extended? I just checked that all my decks are now extended alrdy :(

lol, yea, I was being sarcarstic...maybe replace kokusho with Yosei or Keiga... Anybody here got the whole set of Planechase realm cards? I got a few of their promos

well i have 41 planes but i think im still missing 1 or 2 promo ones >.<

Do you play standard or extended? I just checked that all my decks are now extended alrdy :(

we play casual or perhaps technically saying it would be legacy/vintage/modern

Dont like DOJ. Still like WoG and Damnation xD

i also prefer WoG and Damnation =3

hey guys! the next mtg meet would be:

Date: 7th April 2012, Saturday

Time: 2pm

Format: Casual multiplayer + EDH

Cna change format to Planechase? :/ I only got a lousy white weenie deck. And I dont know EDH...

Cna change format to Planechase? :/ I only got a lousy white weenie deck. And I dont know EDH...

Casual multiplayer can include FFA, Two-Headed Giant, Unconventional Star, Planechase and Archenemy =3 no worries just join us and u'll find out even under-rated decks can shine in multiplayer games >.< competitive decks hav a harder time though

Casual multiplayer can include FFA, Two-Headed Giant, Unconventional Star, Planechase and Archenemy =3 no worries just join us and u'll find out even under-rated decks can shine in multiplayer games >.< competitive decks hav a harder time though

Not if your competitve decks runs cards like tarmogoyf, Jace the mind sculptor and Geist of St traft LOL

It's very interesting to note some powerful or expensive cards like pithing needle (which is on competitive level to me) have absolutely near no use in Elder Dragon Highlander format XD

I still remember the days where pithing needle was $20 now its worthless...lol

Actually, there's more guys playing Modern/ Legacy in this group than EDH. Just so happens that the EDHers are kinda more vocal XD

Im more of standard / extended....but time passes so fast that my standard decks are now in extended =(