Male HQ

Guy Tang

Guest Tanglover

He only has 1 nude video and a couple of nude pictures... Most can be found in his website guytang.org or .net can rmb... But he has another paid site coming up according to his website... Something like peter le.... More nudes to expect from him just wait...

• 4 weeks later...

personally i find him ugly. an excellent example of a prawn.

On the other hand, Peter le is a perfect specimen.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1. Cover his 'shaped' upper body. Is he still so hot as u mentioned? Kinda like a ok look but with attitude.

2. The photos posted always take from the right side of his face.

Anyone knows if he is gay or what?

There is this sexy suggestive photo where he was naked, and he holds a female mannequin head with one hand while tongue kissing it, and holds another female mannequin head facing his genitals (and thus covering his genitals) that gives the idea of him enjoying a blowjob from a girl while kissing another girl. It is like symbolising his sexual fantasy.

http://www.guytang.n...allery_1.html#0

• 6 months later...

Anyone knows if he is gay or what?

There is this sexy suggestive photo where he was naked, and he holds a female mannequin head with one hand while tongue kissing it, and holds another female mannequin head facing his genitals (and thus covering his genitals) that gives the idea of him enjoying a blowjob from a girl while kissing another girl. It is like symbolising his sexual fantasy.

http://www.guytang.n...allery_1.html#0

He is so gay! Go to look at the YouTube you will know lolz

HAHA i think he looks good though >_< but it's really true the photos are always taken from the right side of the face HAHA

Maybe saying that he is a prawn is abit wrong. haha. Prawn is usually used more harshly though, like really referring to those who have super good body but a downright ugly face. A really negative word ;-; I know a Taiwanese forum usually mention this term to describe some Singaporean men haha.

It's funny though, imagine dating someone online with a greek sculpture body and then finding out that he looks like ZOMG XD

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all"

HAHA i think he looks good though >_< but it's really true the photos are always taken from the right side of the face HAHA

Maybe saying that he is a prawn is abit wrong. haha. Prawn is usually used more harshly though, like really referring to those who have super good body but a downright ugly face. A really negative word ;-; I know a Taiwanese forum usually mention this term to describe some Singaporean men haha.

It's funny though, imagine dating someone online with a greek sculpture body and then finding out that he looks like ZOMG XD

gotta be careful with those "body pics" :) seen a few bizarre ones...

Fattie bom bom walk down the street

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nekbbew

Lol. Really? REALLY? Hahaha! You guys are hilarious! A Prawn? Hahaha,.... I can't stop laughing! Guy is nothing like a Prawn,.. And 2ndly he doesn't have an attitude. I would expect some of this behavior from a junior high student or maybe a Freshman or Sophmore in High School. Guy Tang is hot,... Keep in mind that the photographers who shoot him - THEY do some photoshopping but Guy has nothing to do with it. But on a side note,.. I cannot believe the racist stuff coming from this forum about entire races of people. Beautiful? As compared to what? It's no wonder some of you come off sounding so bitter and insecure,.. I can only guess the ridicule you personally must have had to endure.

On another side note,... I know Guy personally. He is probably one of the best hair artists around,.. He does amazing cool cuts and colors that have been used in movie premiers and on pop stars in the Hollywood area. Guy is a great man,.. Caring and sweet,.. He works very hard to get the cut definitions you see here. His diet and excersize is intense and he fully commits to getting prepped for a photo shoot.

Really,.. If you want to make inaccurate assumptions about someone,... Try to be a bit less cat-y. I have been around many gay Asian guys in my life and sadly enough you seem to be your own harshest bigots and racists - to each other!

Guy works hard to represent Asian men as a masculine and sexy,... To show others that Asian men are just as beautiful as ANY other race of people,.. That Asian men are strong and beautiful and smart and sexy,... Asian men do have sex appeal!

I encourage those of you who live in Southern California to actually make a real hair appointment and meet Guy up close and personal. Really people,... These is zero reason to talk about another person this way as if you are actually speaking truthfully.

As for me,.. I'm a plain white guy with blond hair, blue eyes,....well maybe green-ish eyes (sorta) and I feel lucky and privileged to be able to count Guy Tang as one of my best friends. I'm not rich,.. I'm not a clubber,.. I never tipped him when he had his GoGo events,.. I'm older and white - and neither of us judge the character of the other by our looks.

Either way you take this - as a good thing and it helps you see things maybe a bit differently or as a bad thing and you become more exceptionally defensive and mean,... I encourage you to have a good life and learn that because someone is of a particular race,... It doesn't make them a "Prawn". In fact I would encourage you to think about removing that word from your vocabulary entirely,... It is one of those things that knowing it and using it doesn't build you up,...doesn't make you better, smarter,..more successful or better prepared to handle your own life or even help others in theirs,.... Sometimes in life choosing to leave the things that destroy more than the build is hard (judgemental habits are hard to break - just take a look at right wing conservative christians) but in the long run,...leaving those things behind will make you a better person. Really,... It will.

Guest Nekbbew

Lol. Really? REALLY? Hahaha! You guys are hilarious! A Prawn? Hahaha,.... I can't stop laughing! Guy is nothing like a Prawn,.. And 2ndly he doesn't have an attitude. I would expect some of this behavior from a junior high student or maybe a Freshman or Sophmore in High School. Guy Tang is hot,... Keep in mind that the photographers who shoot him - THEY do some photoshopping but Guy has nothing to do with it. But on a side note,.. I cannot believe the racist stuff coming from this forum about entire races of people. Beautiful? As compared to what? It's no wonder some of you come off sounding so bitter and insecure,.. I can only guess the ridicule you personally must have had to endure.

On another side note,... I know Guy personally. He is probably one of the best hair artists around,.. He does amazing cool cuts and colors that have been used in movie premiers and on pop stars in the Hollywood area. Guy is a great man,.. Caring and sweet,.. He works very hard to get the cut definitions you see here. His diet and excersize is intense and he fully commits to getting prepped for a photo shoot.

Really,.. If you want to make inaccurate assumptions about someone,... Try to be a bit less cat-y. I have been around many gay Asian guys in my life and sadly enough you seem to be your own harshest bigots and racists - to each other!

Guy works hard to represent Asian men as a masculine and sexy,... To show others that Asian men are just as beautiful as ANY other race of people,.. That Asian men are strong and beautiful and smart and sexy,... Asian men do have sex appeal!

I encourage those of you who live in Southern California to actually make a real hair appointment and meet Guy up close and personal. Really people,... These is zero reason to talk about another person this way as if you are actually speaking truthfully.

As for me,.. I'm a plain white guy with blond hair, blue eyes,....well maybe green-ish eyes (sorta) and I feel lucky and privileged to be able to count Guy Tang as one of my best friends. I'm not rich,.. I'm not a clubber,.. I never tipped him when he had his GoGo events,.. I'm older and white - and neither of us judge the character of the other by our looks.

Either way you take this - as a good thing and it helps you see things maybe a bit differently or as a bad thing and you become more exceptionally defensive and mean,... I encourage you to have a good life and learn that because someone is of a particular race,... It doesn't make them a "Prawn". In fact I would encourage you to think about removing that word from your vocabulary entirely,... It is one of those things that knowing it and using it doesn't build you up,...doesn't make you better, smarter,..more successful or better prepared to handle your own life or even help others in theirs,.... Sometimes in life choosing to leave the things that destroy more than the build is hard (judgemental habits are hard to break - just take a look at right wing conservative christians) but in the long run,...leaving those things behind will make you a better person. Really,... It will.

I find Guy Hot not a prawn to me...lolx but for most of us in this forum we dun hv the privilege of knowing him personally since we are aalmost all from Asia and not the USA so we can only make judgements based on what we see since we cant interact with him personally and well we are all superficial at the start till we meet a person so it is hard to make a well rounded comment on a person without knowing him...and besides people's opinion's all based on their own feelings it is not wrong or right just how they view things...hope u understand it is a different kind of culture that we are used to but i do agree with your last paragraph that over judging and degrading terms used within out circle is not advantageous to anyone...:)

we all wear masks to protect and deceive how many masks do you have with you today?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Nek_bbew

An inaccurate description or an assumption based on a lie is still a lie. Because you don't know the truth about something does not give you license to lie. We all have mean things to say about other people,.. Immature dishonest lies,... It's easy to say it's an opinion.. But an opinion based on a lie is still a lie,... No matter how u cut it, slice it or rationalize it. Good grief,.. Romney has much of his ad base based upon lies,... I have told and explained how nice Guy is,... But still choosing to say dishonest things because its an opinion doesn't make them right or acceptable. It's silly logic your teachers would call you out on if you tried it in school to rationalize an incorrect answer,.. It's based on my feelings? Lol. Either way,...Guy has plenty of opportunities to interact through Facebook plus he had tons of nude photos around and lots of very sexually provacative videos. I would share with you the links - but the search is half the fun! C u around! Get to know him,.. Follow him on Facebook - read his compliments on yelp,.. Have sum fun! After all he is a bit fun and NAUGHTY too.

• Guest locked this topic