Male HQ

Indian / Bangla / Punjab / Sikh Guys (Compiled)

la.pas

Hard to find. So lets gather here...

I visited plant nursery near mediacorp. Saw some helpers gd looking & fit. But you must resolve the missing piece - how to hook up. Some bangala at hawker centre or sweeping corridor also nice. But I think they know some guys are targeting them. Once I talked to one, he was very cautious. Asked me why I talked to him, am I married etc?

Little Indian also a lot mah!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am a bi, married 34,local indian, working professional and my stats : 163, 85, hairy, little chubby, stout and stay in Jurong.

I am looking for Top or Versatile guys for friendship & more. I am open to anything as long as it is 100% mutual. I like someone who is matured, kind, understanding, humurous and easy-going. Looks and size not an issue but must have a good tool and skill.

I Love to hug; kiss; romance; cuddle and if you have hard nice healthy dick…I’ll suck; masturbate and even allow penetration, if you can turn me on; open my tight crevice slowly & steadily…and start pumping…

I prefer to meet guy(s) in or near Jurong but open to other locations too. It will be good if the guy(s) has his own place. If hotel - share the costs equally.

If you feel that my requirements are reasonable, please drop me a mail to: ma_lf_sh-at- hotmail-dot-com or malfsh-at-gmail-dot-com.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Indian / Bangla / Punjab / Sikh Guys (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic