Male HQ

Indian / Bangla / Punjab / Sikh Guys (Compiled)

la.pas

Guest Jurongboybi
On 3 July 2014 at 1:09 AM, Zee1 said:

Hi all Indian men lovers out there.. Just wanna share my experience on where to find horny Indian guys. Yes, u guessed it - Little India! Went cruising last weekend and oh boy! I was wearing tshirt and shorts. Parked my car at At a basement Carpark and went to smoke at the nearby staircase. There were at least a dozen men looking and wanting to eat me up! And finally a cute Indian guy approached me for a ciggie and I lit it for him smiling.. While talking to me, he was scanning my body and then he said let's go down to the basement Carpark. At the staircase, he started touching my back and slowly grabbing my ass and my fondling my breasts!

To be continued...

Can i too!!

On 25/01/2016 at 6:52 AM, NUSFlex88 said:

One of the best sex I had was with 2 Indian men in an Orgy. One was lean fit the other muscular fit. Both took their turns to pump me and my mouth and did not leave a bit of my body unlicked or untouched. Both had decent big cocks. At least 6 inches and juicy. I rmb I came at least 3 times hands free during that session while I got spit roasted. Damn would so wish to have sex with some hot Indians again

That's some hot steamy experience. Do orgies like that still happen, definitely would be love to part of it banging you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Indian / Bangla / Punjab / Sikh Guys (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic