Male HQ

Indian / Bangla / Punjab / Sikh Guys (Compiled)

la.pas

7 hours ago, Geo said:

Ermm sweetie, no way your ass can handle the entire India..countless dicks xD 

Do you mean havent try with Indian before? *wink* 

Last count almost 500 million plus and still counting....:P

33 165 72 mly btm putrajaya. Like to smell and sniff musky sweaty body, feet etc... A smell of tobacco/ciggarette will turn me on as well. Chub, matured, bear and heavy smoker is most welcomed. Would love to worship your cock and body.

6 hours ago, razaqraziff said:

33 165 72 mly btm putrajaya. Like to smell and sniff musky sweaty body, feet etc... A smell of tobacco/ciggarette will turn me on as well. Chub, matured, bear and heavy smoker is most welcomed. Would love to worship your cock and body.

hi, I am 50 top, @ cyberjaya. with place

Millenial seeking a mature, skinny/slim/lean chinese guy that’s looking to settle down and build a fulfilling long term partnership. 27 175 69 working professional here. No hangups on age. PM .

Chn btm seek another slim young chn btm to serve my 22 yr old horny ind top. He’s slim and got 7 in big tool. 

We’ll lick and suck his tool together. He’ll fuck u if u wan. He’ll cum all over our faces. Then we kiss each other and share his cum. 

Anyone interested pls pm your intro, leave your line or telegram. Pls be straight acting. 

13 hours ago, chn4ind said:

Chn btm seek another slim young chn btm to serve my 22 yr old horny ind top. He’s slim and got 7 in big tool. 

We’ll lick and suck his tool together. He’ll fuck u if u wan. He’ll cum all over our faces. Then we kiss each other and share his cum. 

Anyone interested pls pm your intro, leave your line or telegram. Pls be straight acting. 

Inbox full

On 8/10/2019 at 7:57 AM, sgind said:

Millenial seeking a mature, skinny/slim/lean chinese guy that’s looking to settle down and build a fulfilling long term partnership. 27 175 69 working professional here. No hangups on age. PM .

Bump!

• G_M changed the title to Indian / Bangla / Punjab / Sikh Guys (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic