Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Guest fire leon

Too bad you didn't come last evening lol.

Quantity was there but quality was meh.....   :P

only cruise club and keybox these days still have such a large flow of crowds..absolute have to depends on their events.. to draw crowds..

Wow. Just got back from cc. Amazingly crowded for a thursday. Had great fun with 3 hotties :)

Received email from cc, seems like they are having a foam party soon. Anyone knows when it's gonna be? Think its gonna be real awesome. I'm so gonna be there!

Well then, get your ass there! haha

I think the foam party will be either Xmas or New Year? I wonder how they will do that though.... don't see where....

They can do it at the open space near Jacuzzi, or at the rooftop cafe (which has a shower room so people can wash off their foam there)

They can do it at the open space near Jacuzzi, or at the rooftop cafe (which has a shower room so people can wash off their foam there)

i think the chance of having it at root top cafe is higher as near jazz its too open for the opp block ppl to watch it for live :) 

So many hotties and so crowded. But this blackout theme sucks big time. Can't see sh*t...

Yes i went there from 9 pm to 11 plus..Was kinda disappointing since cant see face at all.  The ones who asked me all not my type..the only guy who is suitable is also top zzzzzz. Next few days will be interesting..since its zouk out..maybe there will be lots of international crowd.

Yes i went there from 9 pm to 11 plus..Was kinda disappointing since cant see face at all.  The ones who asked me all not my type..the only guy who is suitable is also top zzzzzz. Next few days will be interesting..since its zouk out..maybe there will be lots of international crowd.

ya tonight alot of white guy HAHA 

i see alot of ppl hugging and kissing at the dark area near the level 2 entry. >.< 

ya tonight alot of white guy HAHA 

i see alot of ppl hugging and kissing at the dark area near the level 2 entry. >.<

Is it? I got one kiwi guy who was very into me...so I let him hug for a while. I had another white guy..pretty old who touch me. I quickly move away. There was one fit white guy there as well..I only notice three in total.

anyone between 18-20 want to accompany me to cruise club today?

Bloody hell, go to sauna also need ppl to accompany. Grow some balls and go by yourself.

Please do not post your ad in the Main forum which is meant for discussion.

Do that in the Personal folder.

If you post your ad in the Main forum again and you will be awarded 1 warning points. Accumulating more warning points will get you suspended and or ban from the forum.

Take heed.

GM

p/s: Your post will be removed

Guest the sauna explorer

i went to cruise club last week on Friday after midnight, was disappointed that they charge $16 just coz of event night. when will there be a Friday night when the rate is only $11  :angry:

i took a quick shower and went into the steam room, a naked guy was inside it and before long he was slowly ravaging my body desperately but it was too hot so i left quickly

the dark maze was seriously too crowded that night with the lights showing guys touching and kissing each other but i took a quick round and went off to the 3rd floor to sleep. i realised they had changed the bed alignment

i quickly went to hide closest to the wall and drifted off....only to wake up to this guy spooning me. he was quite fit. i have no idea why i always get spooned by such guys each time on the bed  :huh:

before long, he was touching me sexually and hugging me, i gave him a blow but it was too big so i had lockjaw no too soon. he just hugged me tightly and made me jerk off until i blow an entire load over our bodies (spilled everywhere)

throughout the night, he hugged me tightly and he rejected other guys who were trying to seduce him or jerk him off. we chatted a bit and also realised he was from china

in the morning, we went into a room and had fun; he was really good  :twisted:

though i left the sauna in the morning with a sore ass  :smokin:

Bloody hell, go to sauna also need ppl to accompany. Grow some balls and go by yourself.

Please do not post your ad in the Main forum which is meant for discussion.

Do that in the Personal folder.

If you post your ad in the Main forum again and you will be awarded 1 warning points. Accumulating more warning points will get you suspended and or ban from the forum.

Take heed.

GM

p/s: Your post will be removed

HAHA GM , be nice with the new guy HAHA   some ppl is shy shy one :) 

HAHA GM , be nice with the new guy HAHA some ppl is shy shy one :)

Yup, I agree, no need to be so harsh. But it is a fact that our circle is a bitchy one, whether you like it or not, you have to toughen yourself up to fight all these bitchiness. :)

When I first started going saunas, I was quite clueless and apprehensive too, and was hoping someone could guide me along.

My first visit to a sauna was to CC with a friend, as both of us were first timers, we experienced quite a culture shock. After that visit, I explored the other saunas by myself, and slowly I get used to going saunas by myself. :)

Yup, I agree, no need to be so harsh. But it is a fact that our circle is a bitchy one, whether you like it or not, you have to toughen yourself up to fight all these bitchiness. :)

When I first started going saunas, I was quite clueless and apprehensive too, and was hoping someone could guide me along.

My first visit to a sauna was to CC with a friend, as both of us were first timers, we experienced quite a culture shock. After that visit, I explored the other saunas by myself, and slowly I get used to going saunas by myself. :)

Culture shock? Like ? HAHA most ppl go sauna for fun lor . but some did go there to hang out and see body only :) if got catch then do. :)

Culture shock? Like ? HAHA most ppl go sauna for fun lor . but some did go there to hang out and see body only :) if got catch then do. :)

I read about saunas before going, but still couldnt believe there are such places for PLU in Sg when i entered CC. And standing at the maze waiting for hookups made me felt like a hooker. :D

It was like entering into a totally different world away from the buzz of decent Chinatown.

I read about saunas before going, but still couldnt believe there are such places for PLU in Sg when i entered CC. And standing at the maze waiting for hookups made me felt like a hooker. :D

It was like entering into a totally different world away from the buzz of decent Chinatown.

HAHA ic.. 

Guest Disappointed

Cruise is getting more fail now. Multi-Visit Pass cant have poker card to play and exchange for free pass.Last time used to be can one...Just wondering should i quit going cruise and go absolute keybox instead?

Cruise is getting more fail now. Multi-Visit Pass cant have poker card to play and exchange for free pass.Last time used to be can one...Just wondering should i quit going cruise and go absolute keybox instead?

I think the poker cards you're referring to are part of their event days. You don't get those every time you go there.

This is a business meant to get your money. Not to give you free stuff all the time :)

Up to us to patronize them or not.

Guest the sauna explorer

Lol you walked to the door but did not go in? :)

Haha. Just go in. Why worry about how others might shame or judge you as long as you know what you are doing? :-)

he wants you guys to take him by the hand and initiate him into the world of saunas  ;)

Guest legolus

yes! go on tuesday,very young , nice looking, cute  people go day^^mostly slim nice body,one of the best day to go!Anyone who  first time go,this day will be good..being to tuesdays  many times and i have always find some one cute  or handsome!^^

,For first timers  just go and see,not sure dun do anything ok?^^ no need to rush into anything,play safe at all times and u sure will find some one u like who also like u too^remember to smile to the guy u like,or try holding his hand and see he let u hold or not

..for me my first time  b4 go, i google about  how to cruise sauna..also  very nervous first time go alone..they will ask to see ic,register you, might ask u about buying the muti pass(which  i dun go that often and those  passes better ask clearly the restriction,when can use,what time can use,event can use? before u buy them),u can say u don't want buy  is ok

,once enter,just relax and walk around and beware old  old uncles. in the dark areas ,walk up the dark maze staircase that area(they hide their face so u cannot see  how old they are),stay in the lighted area ,where got more people is safer if any of those old ones try to grab u,ask  people beside u for help ok?but rarely happen in cruise so no worry as most crowd there are young,...very few old guys. .compared to other saunas,cruise club is  the best  sauna to go if u are young,cute,looking for  cute guys too...tuesday

Guest spiceman

he wants you guys to take him by the hand and initiate him into the world of saunas  ;)

will need ic to registrate  to prove age.. very  fast done and get card then go in .... no worry.

Lol you walked to the door but did not go in? :)

haha. i went at 2pm. he said not many people my age so i said maybe tomorrow i'll go again :)

Haha. Just go in. Why worry about how others might shame or judge you as long as you know what you are doing? :-)

true true. its just... i worry too much XD and also not many people in at 2pm XD

haha ! i dunno why but scary for me ma :/ 1st time :X GAH! XD

yes! go on tuesday,very young , nice looking, cute  people go day^^mostly slim nice body,one of the best day to go!Anyone who  first time go,this day will be good..being to tuesdays  many times and i have always find some one cute  or handsome!^^

,For first timers  just go and see,not sure dun do anything ok?^^ no need to rush into anything,play safe at all times and u sure will find some one u like who also like u too^remember to smile to the guy u like,or try holding his hand and see he let u hold or not

..for me my first time  b4 go, i google about  how to cruise sauna..also  very nervous first time go alone..they will ask to see ic,register you, might ask u about buying the muti pass(which  i dun go that often and those  passes better ask clearly the restriction,when can use,what time can use,event can use? before u buy them),u can say u don't want buy  is ok

,once enter,just relax and walk around and beware old  old uncles. in the dark areas ,walk up the dark maze staircase that area(they hide their face so u cannot see  how old they are),stay in the lighted area ,where got more people is safer if any of those old ones try to grab u,ask  people beside u for help ok?but rarely happen in cruise so no worry as most crowd there are young,...very few old guys. .compared to other saunas,cruise club is  the best  sauna to go if u are young,cute,looking for  cute guys too...tuesday

ah.. thanks for the advice :) really helpful :D shall see if tml i wanna go annot XD

I think the poker cards you're referring to are part of their event days. You don't get those every time you go there.

This is a business meant to get your money. Not to give you free stuff all the time :)

Up to us to patronize them or not.

It is a non event Monday, poker cards are given to normal customers, not the free visit pass user

=p Actually, I only been there almost a year ago with a friend to check out the place. Quite curious whether people really go completely naked in nude event. The management will go around stripping people? Hahaha.

Yes, really go nude.

I am not sure about CC, but Absolute staff do make sure people go nude for their event on the rooftop.

As beginners, you may feel shy at first, esp if you are with friends, but after a few times, you will be used to the nakedness of yourself and others.

Maybe you can try their Hanky Panky Thur first, which only small towel will be provided, and most people will just cover the front leaving the back exposed. :)

=p Actually, I only been there almost a year ago with a friend to check out the place. Quite curious whether people really go completely naked in nude event. The management will go around stripping people? Hahaha.

there will be a staff sitting at level one made sure you dont bring anything up. which mean no underwear no towel :) HAHA

It starts only after 7pm. That's when the light and dim. Some cute boys will even show their erection in the dark room. You can still make out how the whole meat look since there's still some light.

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic