Male HQ

Sharing Of Meaningful Quotes

calvintantan

"And one has to understand that braveness is not the absence of fear but rather the strength to keep on going forward despite the fear." 

— Paulo Coelho

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

“Happiness isn't about what happens to us; it's about how we perceive what happens to us. It's the knack of finding a positive for every negative, and viewing a setback as a challenge. If we can just stop wishing for what we don't have and start enjoying what we do have, our lives can be richer, more fulfilled and happier. The time to be happy is now.” 

Lynn Peters

“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” 

― Winston Churchill

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

"As long as I have laughter, I am not without hope" 

— Dean Koontz

― J'son M. Lee 

"Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." 

— Mark Twain

― J'son M. Lee 

"Always craft a story from real life encounters. It is more believable and you are able to tell it with some emotion." 

— Khalid Muhammad

― J'son M. Lee 

“We're all born with selfish desires, so we can all relate to those feelings in others. But kindness is something made individually by each person...so it's easy to misunderstand when others are trying to be kind to you.” 

― Natsuki Takaya,

― J'son M. Lee 

Total absence of humor renders life impossible. - Colette

― J'son M. Lee 

“Experience, travel – these are as education in themselves” – Euripides

― J'son M. Lee 

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." 

— Martin Luther King Jr.

― J'son M. Lee 

"When someone criticises or disagrees with you, a small ant of hatred and antagonism is born in your heart. If you do not squash that ant at once, it might grow into a snake, or even a dragon." 

— Rumi

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

“It’s ignorant to think you know everything about a person. There’s many different sides to everybody's personality and there’s just different colours to a personality.” 

― Kelly Clarkson

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

"Frienship is like money, easier made than kept."

Samuel Butler

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

"When we involve others in spontaneous acts of kindness, we go from being strangers to becoming a united team connected at the heart level." 

— Molly Friedenfeld 

― J'son M. Lee 

Conquest is easy. Control is not.

- Kirk 

Kirk

― J'son M. Lee 

Something that I need to remember always.

My Creed:

I shall pass through this world but once

Any good things that I can do,

or any kindness that I can show to any human being,

Let me do it now and not defer it.

For I will not pass this way again.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

This guy's walking down the street when he falls in a hole. The walls are so steep he can't get out. A doctor passes by, and the guy shouts up, "Hey, you, can you help me out?" The doctor writes a prescription, throws it down in the hole and moves on. Then a priest comes along, and the guy shouts up, "Father, I'm down in this hole. Can you help me out?" The priest writes a prayer, throws it down in the hole and moves on. Then a friend walks by. "Hey, Joe, it's me. Can you help me Out" And the friend jumps in the hole. Our guy says, "Are you nuts? Now we're both down here." The friend says, "Yeah, but I've been down here before - and I know the way out."

Leo McGarry

― J'son M. Lee 

“When I look at a person, I see a person - not a rank, not a class, not a title.” 

― Criss Jami

― J'son M. Lee 

"Which is a greater sin in the eyes of God: to let a child suffer and die to preserve your reputation, or to become friends with your enemy?" 

— Jeremy Courtney

― J'son M. Lee 

“We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.” 

― Maya Angelou

― J'son M. Lee 

“It is part of the human nature always to judge others very severely and,when the wind turns against us,always to find an excuse for our own misdeeds,or to blame someone else for our mistakes.” 

― Paulo Coelho

― J'son M. Lee 

“The spirit of arrogance most definitely makes you shine. It paints a bright red target on your own forehead.” 

― Criss Jami

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest daniel24

A sparrow lay dead on the backseat. She had found her way through a hole in the windscreen, tempted by some seat-sponge for her nest. She never found her way out. No one noticed her panicked car-window appeals. She died on the backseat, with her legs in the air. Like a joke.

~The God Of Small Things

Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. ~Tenzin Gyatso

― J'son M. Lee 

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” - Unknown

― J'son M. Lee 

Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.

- Chinese Proverb 

― J'son M. Lee 

There are two things a person should never be angry at, what they can help, and what they cannot. - Plato

― J'son M. Lee 

It is better to trust the eyes rather than the ears. - Unknown

― J'son M. Lee 

"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it."

- Rafiki, from The Lion King

― J'son M. Lee 

I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing. 
~Agatha Christie

― J'son M. Lee 

“Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?” ― Mary Manin Morrissey

― J'son M. Lee 

Failure doesn't mean you are a failure... it just means you haven't succeeded yet.  ~Robert Schuller

― J'son M. Lee 

“Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow”

Swedish Proverb

― J'son M. Lee 

There is a time to take counsel of your fears, and there is a time to never listen to any fear. - George S. Patton

― J'son M. Lee 

“A bruise is a lesson... and each lesson makes us better.” 

― George R.R. Martin

― J'son M. Lee