Male HQ

Sharing Of Meaningful Quotes

calvintantan

“I am awfully greedy; I want everything from life. I want to be a woman and to be a man, to have many friends and to have loneliness, to work much and write good books, to travel and enjoy myself, to be selfish and to be unselfish… You see, it is difficult to get all which I want. And then when I do not succeed I get mad with anger.” 
― Simone de Beauvoir

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

"It isn't the big troubles in life that require character. Anybody can rise to a crisis and face a crushing tragedy with courage, but to meet the petty hazards of the day with a laugh - I really think that requires spirit.

It's the kind of character that I am going to develop. I am going to pretend that all life is just a game which I must play as skillfully and fairly as I can. If I lose, I am going to shrug my shoulders and laugh - also if I win." 

— Jean Webster

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

"Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present, and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future." 

— Audrey Hepburn

― J'son M. Lee 

"With pain comes strength." 

— Unkown

― J'son M. Lee 

"I shiver, thinking how easy it is to be totally wrong about people-to see one tiny part of them and confuse it for the whole..." 

— Lauren Oliver 

― J'son M. Lee 

"Your conscience is the measure of the honesty of your selfishness.

Listen to it carefully." 

— Richard Bach

― J'son M. Lee 

“Life is a drama full of tragedy and comedy. You should learn to enjoy the comic episodes a little more.” 

― Jeannette Walls

― J'son M. Lee 

"Graffiti is one of the few tools you have if you have almost nothing. And even if you don't come up with a picture to cure world poverty you can make someone smile while they're having a piss." 

— Banksy

― J'son M. Lee 

"Whatever games are played with us, we must play no games with ourselves, but deal in our privacy with the last honesty and truth." 

— Ralph Waldo Emerson

― J'son M. Lee 

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” 

― Harlan Ellison

― J'son M. Lee 

A human being has so many skins inside, covering the depths of the heart. We know so many things, but we don't know ourselves! Why, thirty or forty skins or hides, as thick and hard as an ox's or bear's, cover the soul. Go into your own ground and learn to know yourself there.

- Meister Eckhart 

― J'son M. Lee 

"I need to remember never to get too comfortable." 

— Tahereh Mafi

― J'son M. Lee 

To know when to be generous and when firm that is wisdom.

- Edith Wharton 

― J'son M. Lee 

Peace and trust take years to build

and seconds to shatter.

— Mahogany SilverRain

― J'son M. Lee 

“I know only that it is time for me to be something when I am nothing.” 

― Patrick Branwell Brontë

― J'son M. Lee 

"Have you ever liked someone with all your heart? Your head and mind are full of that person. If he smiles, you smile and when he cries, you get teary. Just being by his side makes your life feel complete and you feel safe. Have you ever had a person like that?" - Yeo Wool (Gu Family Book)

Edited by loserx2

So just be  free , just be yourself. Nobody can be  the way you are.

Not ready for another relationship. Just live life and be happy.

“A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement” 

― Jess C. Scott

― J'son M. Lee 

“Imperfection is underrated. Perfection is overrated.” 

― Helena Bonham Carter

― J'son M. Lee 

“One mistake does not have to rule a person's entire life.” 

― Joyce Meyer

― J'son M. Lee 

"If you surround yourself with the good and righteous, they can only raise you up. If you surround yourself with the others, they will drag you down into the doldrums of mediocrity, and they will keep you there, but only as long as you permit it." 

— Mark Glamack

― J'son M. Lee 

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do. But it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving." 

— Dale Carnegie

― J'son M. Lee 

You do not set the standard. You have not walked in my footsteps, danced in my shoes, or lived in my world. Do not judge me, point your fingers at me, or become experts on my life. Instead, celebrate with me in times of joy and cry with me in times of pain. Only then will we begin to understand each other.

- Kate Baker

― J'son M. Lee 

“I don't want to be married just to be married. I can't think of anything lonelier than spending the rest of my life with someone I can't talk to, or worse, someone I can't be silent with.” 

― Mary Ann Shaffer

― J'son M. Lee 

"In desperate love, we always invent the characters of our partners, demanding they be what we need of them, and then feeling devastated when they refuse to perform the role we created in the first place." 

— Elizabeth Gilbert

― J'son M. Lee 

Don't ever know who you may meet, or just because a person may not be dressed up all fancy, don't mean they're not an important person. You just don't ever know who you're gonna meet in life. So that's why I look at everybody as equal. Can't just judge. I treat everybody with respect. Every man.

- Floyd Mayweather, Jr.

― J'son M. Lee 

Life is too short to waste any amount of time on wondering what other people think about you. In the first place, if they had better things going on in their lives, they wouldn't have the time to sit around and talk about you. What's important to me is not others' opinions of me, but what's important to me is my opinion of myself.” 

― C. JoyBell C.

― J'son M. Lee 

“Your religious beliefs are your business. They are not and should not be the basis for law. If you use them as justification to discriminate against others, don’t be upset when others decide you’re an asshole."

― Jim C. Hines

― J'son M. Lee 

“I've noticed that loneliness gets stronger when we try to face it down, but gets weaker when we simply ignore it.” 

― Paulo Coelho

― J'son M. Lee 

“I want to sing like the birds sing, not worrying about who hears or what they think.” 

― Rumi

― J'son M. Lee 

"We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don't even matter, while all that time we waste and the people who do love us have to stand on the sidewalk and watch us beg in the streets! It's time to put an end to this. It's time for us to let ourselves be loved." 

— C. JoyBell C.

― J'son M. Lee 

"You are not an ugly person all the time; you are not an ugly person ordinarily; you are not an ugly person day to day. From day to day, you are a nice person. From day to day, all the people who are supposed to love you on the whole do. From day to day, as you walk down a busy street in the large and modern and prosperous city in which you work and lie, dismayed and puzzled at how alone you can feel in this crowd, how awful it is to go unnoticed, how awful it is to go unloved, even as you are surrounded by more people than you could possibly get to know in a lifetime that lasted for millennia and then out of the corner of your eye you see someone looking at you and absolute pleasure is written all over the person's face, and then you realize that you are not as revolting a presence as you think you are. And so, ordinarily, you are a nice person, an attractive person, a person capable of drawing to yourself the affection of other people, a person at home in your own skin: a person at home in your own house, with its nice backyard, at home on your street, your place of worship, in community activities, your job, at home with your family, your relatives, your friends - you are a whole person." 
— Jamaica Kincaid

― J'son M. Lee 

“You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.” 

― John Green

― J'son M. Lee 

"A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Sometimes in life it's the only weapon we have." 

— Roger Rabbit

― J'son M. Lee