Male HQ

Looking For Travelling Buddy (compiled)

powerofmusic

On 6/2/2019 at 10:08 AM, levoyageur said:

hi boys,

a friend and i are heading to US West Coast from 19 Sep to 4 Oct.

The plan is to do a road trip from LA to SF, soak in the sights at the canyons and national parks and of course shopping!

Leave me a PM if anyone is keen. :)

This is nice. I did a self drive trip 4 years ago. Drove from LA to Yosemite. Stayed in Yosemite for 3 daysmThen I drove up to SF. I also did East Coast USA in the same trip. It was  3 wks trip. Enjoy the sceneries! 

I want to experience a white X'mas again this year. Looking for people who like to visit X'mas markets in Europe and enjoy the snow. I have been to Iceland, Finland and Denmark to experience white X'mases.

Preferably someone who drive because I prefer to go on self-drive trips and we can alternate to drive. If you can't drive, it is ok. I can drive. 😉

Usually I stay in Airbnb. My itinerary seldom includes shopping. More on sightseeing. But of cos if you want to shop, we can include a shopping time in the itinerary. 

I can't wait for X'mas. I am watching X'mas movies on Netflix and clips of past Xmas markets on YouTube. Lol

I m 37 years old but look young lol. 

Hi guys,

We are a couple in our 40s (both chinese) and looking for nice Khakis to join us to Wuyishan/Xiamen/Chaoshan for packaged tour 7day6nightd under Dynasty Travel from 25 Dec 2019 to 31 Dec 2019. 5 star hotel throughout.

No shopping tour, no compulsory show.

we have done our researched during the recent NATAS Show and compared the prices,itineraries among the reputable agencies, we find dynasty offers the best package.

Price is around $1320per pax plus SGD$70 tipping per pax for early bird. It’s a confirmed departure with currently 10pax in the group. 

Anyone keen, you can drop me a message or sign up directly at dynasty travel (Ms Wang Yao)

A50E1E8A-AAD4-4B9F-8482-2321D4AF5459.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2019 at 11:42 PM, Freddy80 said:

I want to experience a white X'mas again this year. Looking for people who like to visit X'mas markets in Europe and enjoy the snow. I have been to Iceland, Finland and Denmark to experience white X'mases.

Preferably someone who drive because I prefer to go on self-drive trips and we can alternate to drive. If you can't drive, it is ok. I can drive. 😉

Usually I stay in Airbnb. My itinerary seldom includes shopping. More on sightseeing. But of cos if you want to shop, we can include a shopping time in the itinerary. 

I can't wait for X'mas. I am watching X'mas movies on Netflix and clips of past Xmas markets on YouTube. Lol

I m 37 years old but look young lol. 

Hi there, 

I’m also interested for white x’mas. Should we chat & find out if we r looking for same thing?

On 9/18/2019 at 11:16 AM, Daebak said:

19-27 dec. Am looking for accompany to either Taiwan or bbk, or can accompany you to other countries, as my plans Haven planned yet 😅 preferred chn

Hv u made any arrangement? I want to go holiday too, but no buddy to go with

16 hours ago, Think Of Others said:

Hi hi, anyone visiting the following cities on the dates specified below:

(1) Taipei: 1 - 4 Nov

(2) Macau: 3 - 7 Dec

(3) Sao Paolo: 23 -24 Dec

(4) Dubai: 26 - 27 Dec

We can meet up for a chat over drinks or meals. Pm me if you happen to be travelling to any of these cities and are keen to meet up.

Cheers

Omg.. 2 days to brazil & back? 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone is looking for a short trip to accompany during 2020 CNY days (26-Jan 2020  年初二  to 29-Jan 2020)?

You may consider to join us..  We will be joining a tour package.  

Pm me if you are interested.  I will share you the itinerary,  package details.

4D3N -  Khan Kho Thailand -  Phu That Boek- Phu Hi Ron Kla National Park Package tour.  

Edited by ben21

On 12/1/2019 at 8:24 AM, ben21 said:

Anyone is looking for a short trip to accompany during 2020 CNY days (26-Jan 2020  年初二  to 29-Jan 2020)?

You may consider to join us..  We will be joining a tour package.  

Pm me if you are interested.  I will share you the itinerary,  package details.

4D3N -  Khan Kho Thailand -  Phu That Boek- Phu Hin Ron Kla National Park Package tour.  

Updated

Edited by ben21

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Going to dream cruise next week 

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

• 8 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.