Male HQ

Where To Buy Sheer Socks? (Compiled)

Laynesin

Guest IN2SOX

I got them from there as well.. black OTC sheer ribbed socks. always hv sex in them. any of you keen to meet up for socks sex? looking for similar here.

yummy...only sheer ones? I favour ribbed socks with a little more fibre count! Anyway how come so few sg guys nurture a socks fetish?

Guest luke

not in singapore though. I got mine overseas. Always in them with my executive wear. Love wearing my black OTC ribbed sheer socks at work or on bed if you know what I mean. Singapore have those for football which is OTC as well..Can be just as sexy but thick.

Guest -GUEST-

Yea I totally get your allusion to bed attire you feel like your missing something without them on ! As I expected you generally can only find those long soccer socks here - I like it thick but not too uncomfortable material, I think sheer ones are to bare and the appeal of the definition that socks provide is lost when you can peer through the translucence. However these soccer socks do come in multifarious fun and funky shades :) So whats your favourite otc colours guys?

• 1 year later...

OMG.....foot and sock fetishes... recalled what my friend told me the other day when he met a guy who have sock fetishes.... who asked him to come in his 2 weeks unwashed socks to meet up for fun. :yuk:

That guy got high and keep smelling his feet wrapped up in his sock. Eventually releasing it on his soiled socks. :wacko:

• 1 month later...
Guest SheerPleasure

Anyone has got any idea where we could get formal sheer socks in Singapore or online stores which delivers to Singapore?

• Guest locked this topic