Male HQ

The Bearish Cub

As it was a lonely and horny Sunday evening, I decided to meet up with the cute cub I had met previously at Diamond again. As luck would have it, my mom will be out of the house for her usual mahjong session with her kakis on a weekend night, so we decided to have a little rendezvous in my own room.

Arriving in his red sporty car, he looked every bit dashing and charming and that was probably what attracted me to him in the first place. Once inside my room, I turned on the air-conditioning and dimmed the lights to make the atmosphere more appealing.

“May I take a shower first?” he queried as he had just rushed down all sweaty from his workplace. “Sure!” I answered with a smile and showed him the bath room adjoining my room and he proceeded to strip to take a shower.

After his shower, he emerged from the bathroom smiling and all refresh and plonked down on my bed with only his towel. “Do you have some p--ns for viewing?” he asked cheekily as he lied on my bed smiling lustfully.

Looking at me, he complained that he was feeling a slight aching pain on his lower back, so I asked him to lie on his stomach and apply some baby lotion on his back and proceeded to give him a sensual massage. “Ahhh……that feels good” he murmured softly as my hands glided slowly from his shoulder to his lower back. The therapeutic massage movement of my hands made him closed his eyes and he jokingly said that he don’t want to leave anymore and wanted to spent the night there. I smiled gleefully in my heart knowing I have captured his heart with my killer moves.........(to be continued)

red bean soup - it is not "high-class" or spicy food; But it is simple to consume, easy to digest and enjoyed by almost everyone

Guest confused

something is wrong here"red sporty car" vs "sunday evening arrived from his work place" If he own a sport car which means he is rich and why the fu-ck is he working on sunday!!

Aiyo, he could jolly well be a super rich hawker boss who happens to own a sport car mah. And he just finished his work on sunday.

Dont pick on little detail like this lah. We should applause red bean soup for his contribution. If you think you can do better, than contribute instead of criticise lah.

Feeling all refreshed after the rejuvenating massage, he turned over and his cleanly cut and robust rod was right there in front of me.I kissed his hardening rod and his throbbing rod was soon engulfed in the searing heat of my mouth and sucked liked never before. Hot waves of intense lust and extreme pleasure vibrated through his body as I devoured his throbbing dick.

Seeing that he is hard and ready, I decided to straddle on top of him and positioned myself slowly down on his hard rod. I soon felt the plump head of his cock in the cleft hiding my rosebud and I was forced to slide down on his solid erection. He pounded his meat deeper inside my wriggling body until I was sitting on his cockbush. Rocking to and fro, I made him moan out of excitement as I controlled the movement of his cock thrusting in and out of me.

By now he was really horny and ready for the real thing, without warning he stood up and grabbed both of my legs up on his arms and lifted them exposing my crack fully. As I opened my legs for him, he pushed his throbbing cock into me slowly.

Like calmly rising waves, his hairy buttocks ascended and descended with easy regularity as he pushed his cock back and forth into my tight hole. With the irresistible regularity of a surging sea, the bearish cub’s rock hard cock hit my inflamed prostate time after time and grazed it like an ocean grazes the pebbles on the shore.

By now, I was already moaning like a puppy as he pounded his meat into me repeatedly.

red bean soup - it is not "high-class" or spicy food; But it is simple to consume, easy to digest and enjoyed by almost everyone

As the bearish cub's cock slide back and forth inside me, I began to moan louder, tossing my head from side to side. My smooth buns shivered uncontrollably as his veiny shaft move in and out of my tight hole with increasing velocity.

While still enjoying the signs of pleasure on the bearish cub’s face while he thrust into my tight sphincter, he stopped suddenly and asked me to turn over and kneel.

Penetrating me in doggie style, he slapped my butt every now and then to make it clench harder around his cock to add to his enjoyment. Kneeling on all four, my peachy butt slapped against his hip and swayed into the rhythm of his fxxking while he growled and push his massive cock inside me with violent thrust after another.

Every energetic thrust from him hitting against my round and fleshy buttock cheeks produced “Piak! Piak! Piak!” slapping sound just like in a gay p--no movie and combined with the incessant creaking sound of my bed made both of us shake and shiver in unprecedented ecstasy.

We were just reaching our long postponed climax when we heard the loud sound of my metal gate opening and closing outside my room. My mom had came back earlier than expected! (to be continued....)

Trying to remain calm, I raised my forefinger towards my lips signaling to the bearish cub who had momentarily paused his thrusting action behind me to keep it quiet as we were separated from my mom by only a wooden door between us. The fear of getting caught somehow escalated our burning desire for each other in the midst of our lovemaking.

Continuing his thrusting, the mad pounding of our heart and his loud puffing, together with the noisy rustle of the bed sheets sounded in my ears like an earthquake. Even my loud moan and the desperate creaking of my bed, while the bearish chub vigorously fxxked me had luckily all gone unnoticed as I heard my mom going into the kitchen to boil some water evidently from the loud clanging of the steel kettle on the stove.

We eventually approached climax where his thrusts were really hard, rapid and deep and so did the volume of my moaning. He had to cover my mouth with the palm of his hand to prevent me from moaning too loud as he rammed harder and deeper into me.

Hugging me from behind, he made his final attack and blasted his load inside me in an orgasm that took my breath away. Volley after volley his hot semen cascaded into my wet butt and the heady aroma of fresh cum lingered around us as he collapsed on top of me exhausted.

After cleaning ourselves up and getting dressed, I pry open my room door slowly to take a peek to make sure that my mom had finished her chores in the kitchen and was not lingering outside my room door.

Straining my ears, the sound of showering water in the bathroom delighted me and I hurriedly signaled to the bearish cub to sneak out of my room as I tiptoed and opened the main gate silently and off we went for supper smiling cheekily at each other after that sextisfying and sexciting romp.

• Guest locked this topic