Male HQ

Eddy's Life Stories

Yas1950

This is the first part of my first attempt. I hope you all like it.

This is Dedicated to Marky and all BW members, moderators, etc for encouraging me.

I hope I don't disappoint u guys.

Kisses

Yas

Part 1 - Growing Up...

My parents came from a northern state in Malaysia in the 50s. They had to elope because both their families did not take too well to mixed-marriage.

I was conceived in Malaysia and born in Singapore. My mother was Chinese but my father was not.

My father managed to get a fairly good-paying job and we all lived in a single-storey terrace house in Sims Avenue where the rent was only $15/- a month. The house had only 1 big bedroom but was partitioned into 2 smaller rooms.

Mum & Dad stayed in the front room while I stayed with a young nanny/maid in the other in 2 single beds.

When I was about 4, I started to be aware of sounds coming from my parents' room late at night when all the lights were out. I realised it was their muffled sounds and the bed creaking, followed by a relieved sigh then silence. During this time the maid would be fidgeting in her bed under the blanket and she would let out a long sigh just at about the same time as my folks.

This 'activity' happened maybe 3 or 4 times a week. On some nights, after the silence, a longer bout of activity followed by silence would occur and very rarely a third round.

Then everybody would go to sleep. I being at that age knew nothing. I only noticed my Mum & Dad having perpetual grins on their faces and speaking quite sweetly to one another.

I think technically I lost my rear hole virginity when I was very little. Again when I was around 3 or 4, I noticed that whenever I was sitting on my potty and was constipated, Ah Lin the maid would soap her fingers and poke it into my anus. She had small fingers and it didn't really hurt that much. When I was finished with my 'job', she would clean me up with soap and water and let her fingers tickle my ass. I found that I enjoyed it. I think subconciously I always hoped to be constipated.

I think Mum always wished I was a girl and I was spoilt like a little girl. Mum was always very over-protective of me and treated me like a girl but did not dress me up as one because Dad wouldn't allow it.

I always stayed in Mum's room to watch her put on her make up and lipstick before she went out with Dad. Whenever I could I would watch her put on her underthings then her sarong kebaya, while hiding behind the curtain. (The rooms did not have doors; only curtains in the doorway).

I think that was how I had this fetish about breasts. I loved seeing her rather firm medium-sized breasts just before she put on her bra and I always fantasised about breasts on me.

Sometimes after the folks went out, Ah Lin would put on some make up for me and let me wear her tiny underthings and we would play like two little sisters. Sometimes we played with the girls from next door.

We stayed in this house till I was about 10.

To be continued.......

I am a writer cum blogger myself.. I have been following Marky's & Larry's writing all these while.. though this is ur very first writing.. put ur best into it & ignore all weird comments that may pop in every now & then.. so put in ur emotions & feelings.. dare to write.. I'll be following.

Its 2am and I can't sleep bcos I'm excited that I've received such sincere and genuine encouragements from members like Notsocoolguy; Zackling; Glowingember and of course my buddy Marky (who PM'd me). I just wanna do Part 3.

Part 3 Life's experiences in the new place...

So it came to be that Ah Lin was responsible for initiating me in anal sex. We became close but whenever we had an argument or we had a quarrel she would call Ah Qua but in all my time with her I never once had sex with her. This all happened when the folks were not in. But we always made up soon after and I would help her cum with the help of a banana or some other long fruit or veggie. When I turned 12, my Dad didn't think it necessary to have a maid and let her go. She cried, I cried and I think the Rover the dog cried too.

I started Sec School in one of the top schools in Singapore on Bras Basah Road in 1963. I realised I was a late bloomer because all the boys around me had deep voices and had hair growing in the usual places - armpits, face and pubes. I never said anything to anyone but I felt strange, different and abnormal. Also I was very fair and had a scrawny body although I played some sports.

I was very self-concious and I could hear the whispers amongst schoolmates and saw "their nudge nudge wink wink" when they thought I wasn't looking or listening to their conversation. My classmates and schoolmates looked at me differently and they asked themselves why I had not reached puberty. Was I in actual fact a girl dressed in a boy's uniform? I used to run into the toilet and cry.

Then at around almost 15 my voice cracked and I sprouted hair on my armpits, my nipples hurt, hair started growing on my pubes, teeny weeny whiskers grew on my face and my legs were a bit hairy and my team mates began to accept me. This physiological change meant I had to leave the school choir. I think I was the last one in school to reach puberty, because even most of the younger boys hit puberty before me.

But during all those other painful hairless years, only one boy was nice to me. He sat next to me and his name was Don. He used to try to seduce me whenever no one was looking. I was too embarassed to respond and would usually brush off his hand whenever he stroked my milky white thighs. He always tried to reach into my baggy school shorts and see if I sported an erection. I felt uneasy because it was in the classroom. Other times he would put his chin on my shoulder and move his chin from side to side while blowing at my cheek. I'd just elbow him away from me.

The first time I let him seduce me was when we played truant. Every morning I would board the STC bus near my home along Serangoon Road which would pass by his place about 5 bus stops down. I usually sat on the left hand side of the bus next to the window in the last row. He would be waiting at the bus stop and I'd call out to him and he'd board the bus and come sit next to me. If he wasn't there, I'd get off and wait for him to come to the bus stop and we'd board the next bus together.

If we arrived at the bus stop near our school and we noticed the prefects waiting at the gate, we would not get off and ride on for another two stops before alighting near Elizabeth Walk - the original Esplanade. We didn't want to be written up for coming late to school and be sent to detention. We would then discuss where to go to kill time or to study. Sometimes we'd go to the movies, other times we'd go to the museum or the aquarium or some park.

The first time Don kissed me, we were at Fort Canning Park behind the Van Kleef Aquarium. In those days the place was very deserted on weekdays and the hill was terraced and had covered stone seats covered by bushes on every level of the terraced hillock. Our intention was to just sit there and read our books and discuss our lessons.

I was concentrating on a Literature book which was about Alexander the Great (can't remember the title). We were discussing if Alexander the Great was into boys because his servant boy used to sit at his feet and while Alexander was writing or reading something. The boy would always rest his head on Alexander's thigh.

We acted it out to see what would happen and we concluded that Alexander the Great indeed liked boys even though he was married. Don was Alexander the Great and I was the servant boy. I was so close to his groin I could see his bulge grow.

Don pulled me up seated next to him. He looked into my eyes started to stroke my thigh and slowly reach into my briefs. My prick started to stir. He then put his chin on my shoulder and blew his sweet breath at my face. Goose pimples rose all over my body. I didn't fight him as no one was watching.

Suddenly he grabbed both sides of my face with his hands , pulled me towards him and planted a kiss on my mouth. I was too stunned just sat there to let him kiss me and his tongue snaked into my mouth and I didn't resist. He got bolder and squeezed my penis and scrotum and I just cummed in my briefs.

It was my first cum and I didn't know until Don told me. Then he took off his shorts and briefs and told me he wanted to fxxk me. I refused! I said I was afraid it would hurt. At that time I had not had anything or anyone enter me for quite a while. Then he tried to push his erect dick into my mouth and I again resisted. We settled on me giving him a handjob. His dick was not very big. He was only about 5 inches and uncut and maybe just under 2 inches around. Also his foreskin was very dark.

Just as we wanted to leave, it started to rain heavily. Luckily the stone seats we were seated on was covered. It was more of a love-seat. We huddled as close to the backrest of the seat as possible because the rain wet the front of the seat. In so doing we had to embrace each other and so we kissed again and I gave him another hand job.

Shortly the rain eased a little and we were able to catch the bus to go home just as if we were coming home from school.

But then Don wasn't the first guy to make love to me.

To be continued...

Edited by Yas1950

Congrats on taking the bold step to post your story here in BW. The story gets more and more exciting with each chapter. And your writing... it gets better and better as you continued to post. :clap: You may like to know too that I only sprouted hairs in sec 2.... But unlike you, it never occurred to me if it was a norm. :oops: However, if your voice broke in sec 2 and had to leave the school choir.., does that mean your school's choir comprises mainly of sec 1 students? Hardly many seniors? :huh: :huh: I've never in a choir before but I thought perhaps there would be the altos, tenors & perhaps baritones... Anyway...

Ah... but I do remember Fort Canning Hill and Van Kleef Aquarium. Who can forget that resident nurse shark? ^_^ Were you from ACS? I was... We used to explore Fort Canning Hill park on weekends. Gosh..., now that I mentioned Fort Canning Park, dun think I've been there like for 20 over years... ;)

Edited by marky

Congrats on taking the bold step to post your story here in BW. The story gets more and more exciting with each chapter. And your writing... it gets better and better as you continued to post. :clap: You may like to know too that I only sprouted hairs in sec 2.... But unlike you, it never occurred to me if it was a norm. :oops: However, if your voice broke in sec 2 and had to leave the school choir.., does that mean your school's choir comprises mainly of sec 1 students? Hardly many seniors? :huh: :huh: I've never in a choir before but I thought perhaps there would be the altos, tenors & perhaps baritones... Anyway...

Ah... but I do remember Fort Canning Hill and Van Kleef Aquarium. Who can forget that resident nurse shark? ^_^ Were you from ACS? I was... We used to explore Fort Canning Hill park on weekends. Gosh..., now that I mentioned Fort Canning Park, dun think I've been there like for 20 over years... ;)

Why Thank you very much for your positive feedback and for your compliments Mark. I am blushing. :oops:

The choir did consist of the full works and I was given a chance to come back for another trial but chose football over the choir.

I wasn't from ACS. Anyways I mentioned in my post that I went to a good school in Bras Basah Road. ACS was never in Bras Basah Road :yuk: . Keep guessing :P

One of the parks my bf and I visited when playing truant was Fort Canning Hill Park. Anyways the place has changed nowadays after they tore down the National Theatre and later on the Aquarium. Gosh I had such fond memories of that place too.

I'll try to find some time to write later. Now I have to rush off for another appointment. Cheers.

Edited by Yas1950

Part 4 - The night I really lost my virginity from Man Sex...

Like I said, Don wasn't the one who took my cherry.

Round about this time, my Dad had an out of town visitor. A tourist from Kuwait called Mustafa. He was a hitch-hiker who was travelling round-the-world on a bicycle.

My Dad's boss was not in town and so he could not put this guy up in the boss's house as there were only women-folk there. Reluctantly, because the guy could not afford a hotel, my Dad brought him home. He was to share my room even though by this time Ah Lin's room was vacant. There was something about the guy Dad didn't trust and so he reckoned he would not allow him the luxury of a room to himself.

Mustafa was about 26. He was well built and quite good-looking. He was about 1.87 metres and weighed close to 80 or 85 Kgs. But he wasn't fat. His body weight was evenly distributed and his body was quite well-chiselled. He had an infectious smile which showed off his beautiful white teeth. Everyday he would follow Dad to town and do his own sight-seeing or shopping and would accompany Dad back to our house in the evening.

He had to shave at least twice a day because his stubble would be very pronounced by evening time even though he had just shaved in the morning. On weekends Friday to Sunday he would not shave so that by late Sunday night he would have a full beard. I didn't like his look then.

Nightly after dinner I would usually go into my room to finish up my homework or look through my lesson notes. For the first two or three nights we just made small talk in the room while I was working. He talked about life in Kuwait and I told him more about Singapore or he would tell me about people he'd met during his travels or talk about the places he'd visited.

By around 10 pm or so, Mum and Dad would retire. With a house-guest around, they started to lock their bedroom door. "Drat no more sex shows", I mumbled to myself.

After the initial getting-to-know-each-ther conversations, he started to talk about his conquests with girls and so on. I just listened without contributing anything back on the subject. I could see his package growing ever-so-slowly in his boxers which he always wore to sleep with no shirt. His body was full of hair almost like a bear or a gorilla.

He then changed topics and told me he was a judo instructor back home and offered to show me a few holds. I had finished my work for the night and was getting ready to climb into bed and told him so. He persisted.

He showed me a couple of judo holds and then another and another..... each time I felt his groin grow bigger and harder. I got a little suspicious and irritated because all the holds were about the same. His penis and scrotum were all bundled in his restrictive boxers and were practically screaming to get out.

I think he wasn't sure how I'd react because he did not pull down the shorts yet. I got very annoyed and angrily hissed at him that I'd had enough and needed to sleep. It was already way past 11pm or thereabouts.

He stopped and I just threw myself onto the bed, pulled up my side of the comforter, turned away from him and started to weep. he turned out the light and closed the door and got into bed. On hearing my sniffling and sobbing, he scooted over to where I was in bed and whispered his apologies.

When he apologised my guard was let down for a minute and he hugged me from behind. Then he started. He nuzzled his bristly chin into my neck and started kissing and licking my neck. He whispered: "I love you" and moved his hand down my skinny frame and caught hold of my (by now) full erection. I could feel his hard on too. He was dry humping me at the same time while I sub-conciously humped back at him.

[Gosh these horny memories are making me horny now. Excuse me]

He reached up and turned my face to one side and landed wet and bristly kisses on my face and mouth. I responded by 'duelling' with his tongue. My back was still facing him and he was still grinding into me. He roughly pulled down my pj bottoms and then he spat twice into his palm and applied his spit onto my anus. He pushed his index finger in. His hand was not smooth and I could feel the friction despite his spit lube. When he felt I was ready for more, he shoved his middle finger to join the index finger.

He stopped for a while and spat again into his hand to apply more 'grease'. By now his fingers were busy pumping my ass. Still keeping his fingers there, he turned my whole body around to face him. My pre-cum was dripping onto the bed covers. He kissed me some more and then I saw the weapon he was carrying.

He had a super hard on erection. His cock was at least 8 inches and 3 inches around. The fattest cock I'd ever come across then. He applied his hair cream onto his dong. Then he lifted my legs and planted the head of his dong at the entrace of my nether region and slowly introduced it into my ass.

To say it hurt like wildfire would be an understatement. It was excruciating. Sensing that I would maybe scream from the pain, Mustafa covered my mouth with one hand and held onto his dong which was trying to enter my ass pussy. He told me to relax and breathe through my nose. My own dicky bird had lost its erection due to the pain.

Mustafa could sense the pain subsiding and he pushed a little bit more and still met with some resistance, tho the bear was a little more bearable now. I relaxed my ass muscle and humped back on his baton and he was completely in. My whole body was covered in sweat from the pain and I had gotten use to his size. You have to see it to believe how big and strong he was.

He slowly began see-sawing in and out of my ravaged ass. I began to enjoy his pistoning of my shit canal and my ass 'gelek' movements met his slamming groin every time with a loud slapping sound. I felt my own erection returning.

Mustafa lowered my legs slightly but spread them. He pushed his body in between my legs to reach in to kiss me and to kiss my nipples. In doing so his hairy torso rubbed against the underside of my erection. Pretty soon I began spurting my own cum on his body hair. This in turn set him off and I felt his warm liquid shooting into the depths of my bowels.

He left his spent dong in my ass and lying on our sides, he rested while I was just beginning to doze off. He kept up his movements which soon produced a second erection for him and this time he made sweet love to me and I felt a warm glow all over my skinny body. He went on for a little over 30 minutes and he instigated another erection for me because he was manipulating my prostate. I came twice more before he burst into me yet again. He removed his limp cock and together we stumbled into the bathroom and washed up.

I came out of the bathroom first and without a word to him, I fell asleep dreaming of a large doughnut where my anus used to be but I was satisfied. I must have sported the silliest grin you ever seen. I could feel the wind from the ceiling fan. I was in deep sleep still dreaming of the cool breeze from the ceiling fan blowing over my rectum.

Next thing I knew, I was rudely awakened by a dream of my ass being hot and stuffed-up again. I lifted my head slightly and looked over my shoulder to see Mustafa taking me from behind this time. I saw that the clock showed 4.30am. He was going great guns humping my hungry ass. I was too tired to hump back or resist his penetration. When he cummed and was spent, he pulled out and collapsed in a heap on the bed.

I smiled to myself and realised that I had just received a crash course in Man Sex 101. I too dozed off. When we awoke, I went into the shower first. He followed me in and still had another erection. With the shower spray in my face, he pushed me down and made me blow him and just before he came, he jerked himself off and came onto my face.

To be continued...

Edited by Yas1950

Yas1950,

I've decided to remove Part 2 of your story because it involved some very objectionable content which might get us into unnecessary trouble.

Do continue to write and be mindful of your content.

I've just sent in part 4 before I noticed your message. If you think its not kosher, please feel free to delete it.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Have also replied to your PM.

Sincerely

Yas

Edited by Yas1950

Guest Kuwaitrules!

Sad to hear that a sweet innocent boy was deflowered by a hairy man. I would rather you let Don do it to you first.

Whats wrong with hairy men, esp Kuwait big cock?

Part 5 - The after-effects after my First Time Encounter

After we got out of the shower, I got ready for school not realising it was the weekend.

I was in a daze from being so right royally screwed. After I had put on my uniform, I

walked out of the room and Mum and Dad both exclaimed in surprise that I was so eager

to go to school. Was I having detention or some extra-curricular activities? they enquired.

I slapped my forehead and rushed in to change out of my uniform into my home attire.

Mustafa was lying down in bed and he was turned on to see my exposed lily-white butt

while I changed. He beckoned me over but I put my finger to my lips and indicated that

my folks were just outside the room.

He understood and put on his night robe to join me for breakfast. I was next to him and Mustafa

kept rubbing his exposed hairy thigh on my own hairless thigh. I was more than uncomfortable as

Dad was just sitting on the other side of me at the head of the table.

I pulled my leg away and finished my breakfast in silence. Once finished, I went in to clean myself

up before putting on some street clothes and some light cologne.

I came out to announce that I was going to the reference library to catch up on my assignment.

Mustafa asked if he could accompany me as he had never seen the library. We took a ride

from Dad who dropped us off at the driveway of the National Library.

We both proceeded inside to the Reference Section upstairs. I was busy looking up material

and copying down all the relevant data when Mustafa who was looking at some pictures in a book

about the Dayaks of Sarawak got quite tickled looking at the strange (to him) costumes and the

topless tribeswomen. He started to giggle then laugh (a bit too loud) for everybody's liking.

I shushed him. Then he laughed some more on seeing more 'strange' pictures'. Others began

to shush him up. Before long, someone had complained to the librarian on duty and Mustafa

was told to leave.

I felt bad about him staying out by himself and so I hurriedly finished whatever I was doing and

went out to join him. I was pretty annoyed with him as he didn't even show any remorse. I tried

to explain to him why he had to leave the Reference Library but he just did not want to understand.

He was as thick-headed as they come.

We went to the nearby canteen to have a drink and nibble on some curry puffs. Then I decided

to take Mustafa for a walk to see Fort Canning Park and the aquarium which was not too far

and just behind the National Library.

We trudged to the back of the library and crossed over to the park on the hill before slowly

making our way to the Van Kleef Aquarium. He wasn't too impressed by what he saw. I realised

that he could be as arrogant as they come.

We made our way out and I walked with him up the hill behind the aquarium. I showed him

the seat where I was last with Don. He kept quiet. We walked on until we reached another

covered stone bench further up the hill where we could see people coming or going but

then we could not be seen.

It was rather humid and warm and we both removed our shirts before sitting down. I had grown

used to seeing his body and I turned to tickle his hairy chest while tweaking his nipples,

Mustafa seemed to like it. In fact he lifted both his arms above his head and allowed me free

access to his body. It was like he was surrendering himself to my eager, curious fingers.

Then without warning, I latched my mouth onto his hairy torso and took in one nipple and played

with it with my tongue. Mustafa squirmed with delite and I did the same to the other nipple

and he squirmed even more. I put one hand to his groin and could feel his package growing.

I unbuckled his jeans and he lifted his bum to help me pull them down with his underwear. He

let me play with his dong and it became fully erect and with the sun just above us, the crown

on his rod looked fiery red and ready for action. He was so hard. I was also feeling hard in my pants.

Mustafa wanted to take off my pants but I stopped him. I wanted to blow him and let him blow

his load onto my face. I slowly took his rockhard prick inch by inch into my mouth. When he hit

the back of my throat, I gagged a little and held myself for a while. I could feel his banana

throbbing in anticipation and he was impatient for me to resume.

I had to adjust my mouth on his thing and I felt the size of it stretching and straining my mouth

and jaw. When I finally resumed pumping my mouth over his dick, he was so hot, he jerked

in my face and I felt the cum leaking out a little and I pulled clear, just in time to see the first

gush of cum shoot into my face. He kept shooting 6, 7 , 8 huge spurts and then it was finished.

He pulled me up looked into my face and thanked me before he plunged his tongue into my mouth

with a full kiss. We were both in lust.

We held each other close and when I felt his cum leaking off my face, I told him that we should

go wash off all the cum at the bird-bath wash basin a short distance away. It was already close to

evening time after we washed off and made our way home.

Mustafa stayed on with us for almost a month. during that time, I mostly ignored Don's advances

because I was in lust with Mustafa. I even refused to take any of Don's telephone calls. I always

rushed home from school to spend time with my man.

As the house was empty most of the time, we made love almost daily everywhere except on my

parents' bed. We made love in the open - on deserted beaches, in dense forest reserves, in parks

behind bushes - and in cinema halls and anywhere else imaginable.

Soon Mustafa was to leave for Japan on a ship and the day before that (into the night) was something

very special and memorable for the both of us. But that's for another time.

To be continued.....

Edited by Yas1950

Awesome ,splendid. i was pumping my pillow while reading your story..... ^_^:D

Dun let ur wife see that.. :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

MarriedTop: I am glad you enjoyed the story so far.

qedcwc: Good advice for MarriedTop; she would get jealous of the pillow......LOL

This is quite a long chapter. Please enjoy and bear with me.

Part 6 - The final tryst before Mustafa's departure (I)

A few days before his departure, Mus told me that he had booked passage on a ship to Yokohama in Japan. This was very sudden news. I was enjoying myself so much with him that I did not realise the days had flashed by.

Mustafa was leaving on a Monday. The Saturday before that we told my parents that we were going to a friend's seaside bungalow. But in actual fact we were just going to bring a couple of sleeping bags and pack some food and drinks for an overnight picnic all by ourselves by the sea off Katong Park for the weekend before his departure.

Dad insisted we stay for dinner on that Saturday nite before going out otherwise I would be grounded. He said he had planned to have a few of Mustafa's friends whom he had met while in Singapore to give him a sort of farewell dinner. I had to reluctantly agree (though I wasn't happy as that would rob Mustafa and I of at least 5 hours alone together).

The minutes seemed to creep slowly by as we had appetisers, then dinner followed by sweet tea. I stared at the clock on the wall and willed it to move faster but of course it didn't work.

As soon as dinner was over, and while Dad and his guests and Mustafa were having their tea, I helped Mum to clear the table and wash the dishes. After everything was done, I went and sat next to Mustafa and kept squirming on my seat because I was feeling the itch to get screwed and also I wanted the guests to leave so we could go off for our final marathon overnight tryst before Mustafa left Singapore.

Finally the guests started to leave at around 10 and we bade my parents good night and hitched a lift half the way with one of our dinner guests. Uncle Jim dropped us off near the old Kallang Gasworks and we waited around to catch the bus for Katong Park. When we dropped off from the bus with our haversacks and sleeping bags, we still had quite a long walk from Mountbatten Road to Katong Park and onto the beach. (The sea off Katong Park had not been reclaimed yet).

We did not bring any tents as it was the hot season and did not expect any rain. We were both sweating buckets after the long walk from the bus stop. There was no one about and we could occupy any part of the wide expanse of beach as we wished.

We chose a spot behind some bushes but with a good view of the ocean and laid our load down on the small grass patch before the sandy beach and rolled open the sleeping bags and laid them next to each other. Then we both took off our shirts and shucked off our pants revealing only our swimwear. There was a light breeze blowing which made the weather cool but not freezing cold.

We just sat on top of the sleeping bags and stared out into the sea and kept very still. Soon I felt his left hand take hold of my right. I trembled a little in anticipation of what was to come. He pulled me closer to him and he nuzzled his bristly face into the nape of my neck. I felt weak and surrendered myself to him. He slowly lay me down onto the ground covered by the sleeping bags and kissed my mouth. We crossed and flicked our tongues and the stars were the only witnesses to our loveplay.

He slowly kissed my scrawny hairless chest and moved lower to suck at my nipples left and right. He alternated again and again and my erect little thing was screaming to get out of my trunks. I kissed back on him wherever I could reach. Some of his body hair caught in my teeth and I didn't bother to remove it. I must have unconciously swallowed those tiny hairs.

He moved down to kiss my stomach and finally reached at my almost hairless crotch. (There was very sparse hair just starting to grow in the last week or so; must have been all that testosterone from Mustafa I had consumed in the last two weeks or so). He surprised me by pulling off my swimwear and taking my whole small dingaling into his mouth. He had never done me like this before and I almost immediately shot my load into his mouth from the initial sexcitement.

He removed his mouth and lifted my legs, then bent down to rim my rectal ring. My head was swimming with wanton delight and I rocked my hips up and down. Then he reached in to his bag and pulled out his hair cream, dipped his two fingers in to get a generous amount of Yardley Brillantine to apply to my waiting asspussy. His double-finger invasion easily entered without any resistance from my anus. With a fortnight's worth of screwing, the rectal passage had gotten used to the size.

Then he applied some 'grease' to his dong and slowly inserted the torpedo into my nether region. Ooooohhh... it felt soooooo..... gooooooodd! Then something even more exciting happened.

Imagine yourself in this scenario. My head and neck were resting on the haversack while the rest of my body was on the sleeping bags which at the time doubled as a ground sheet. My legs lifted by my lover who was on his knees penetrating me. His back was facing the horizon and the outline of his body looked like a giant shadow hovering over me. All of a sudden above the horizon multiple streaks of lightning shot down making my lover look like some giant ogre making love to me. The light from the flash illuminated the outlines of his silhouette and it was awesome. You had to be there to experience this once in a life time phenomenon.

I was so turned on by the scene, I bucked up and met Mustafa's down-thrust which made me have an instant erection. He kept pumping and I kept bucking into his thrusts. His animal dong kept massaging my prostate and he howled with delight and I mewled back my pent-up desires and we eventually both cummed in one big explosive orgasm. I saw thousands of flashing lights and my cum just shot up and over my prick. some of my cum flowed down between my testicles to the entrance of my asspussy.

After this awesome orgasm, his organ continued to impale me while he remained kneeling. He pulled me up with his strong arms and I sat on his dong and we kissed and tongue-duelled for God knows how long.

In between kisses, we declared our love for each other and I shed tears of joy on hearing his heart-rending and lustful declaration. We continued kissing and the lightning and thunder kept on illuminating the dark sky.

Then as we paused to look silently into each other's eyes, we knew that no more words were necessary. The feelings were inside of us and the look meant everything.

Suddenly after another clap of thunder the skies just opened up and the rain just poured onto us. We quickly unclinched and rushed to grab our clothes, the sleeping bags-cum-ground sheets and our haversacks and rushed to look for some kind of shelter. We spied upon an old abandoned concrete pillbox (one of several left behind by the British Forces all along the southern coastline of Singapore after World War II).

We managed to find the entrance and slowly entered. I pulled out a torchlight and shone it inside as it was pitch dark. It was fairly clean save for some sand on the ground wooden debris and some dried leaves and grass. The ceiling was fairly low and we had to practically crouch inside. The space inside was fairly big - It had thick walls; was around 5 feet from front to back and 7 to 8 feet across. The ceiling was about 5 feet from the ground.

Some rain was blowing in through the large open slits, which were for the soldiers to shoot from during the war and also for the barrels of cannons used in the war. We laid the sleeping bags down. One was more wet than the other.

We chose the drier sleeping bag and laid it down and raised the other wet one to try to cover the slits, and held it in place with the help of the pieces of wooden debris. Satisfied that the premises were safe from creepy crawlies and assorted living creatures, we unpacked the stuff from our haversacks.

As we were about to settle down to have some food and drinks, we both realised we were stark naked. We looked at each other and laughed. I decided to rush back to the spot where we had made love earlier to retrieve our trunks (all our other clothes had been stuffed into the haversack when we ran off). Mustafa yelled at me to come back, but I ignored him as I did not want the tide to come in and wash off our trunks. With this rain I had to consider that the tide would come in right up to where we were earlier on that night.

After much difficulty because of my poor sense of direction, I found the spot where the trunks were, grabbed them and ran back to the shelter of our pillbox.

I was dripping wet when I got in and Mustafa was laughing because I looked a sight - all wet and my hair was messy. He stopped and grabbed a towel to dry me off. Meantime while I was out, he had built a small fire in the far corner to warm up the place. Then he told me to stand next to the fire for a short while to warm up.

I had a drink of water and then went over to sit next to Mustafa but I was still feeling a bit chilly because wind was blowing in thru the exposed parts of the pillbox. Mustafa opened up the sleeping bag and told me to get in and then he climbed in behind me. We were both still naked. The bag seemed big enough for the two of us inside it if we did not zip it up. With the upper part of the bag covering both of us, he held me in his arms and soon his body heat transferred onto me. He was giving me light kisses on the back of my neck which made my hairs stand and slowly giving me some light licks on my ears. I felt so cozy, warm, comforted and importantly so loved!

The strain of the walk to Katong Park from the bus stop and the rushing around in the rain must have gotten to me because I soon fell asleep with Mustafa's arms still wrapped around me. It must have been the best sleep I had in my life till then.

To be continued.....

Edited by Yas1950

Part 7 - The final tryst before Mustafa's departure (II)

In the early hours before sunrise, as the rain had slowed to a light drizzle, I was awaken by the sounds of the call to prayer from nearby the Kg Amber Mosque echoing across the sea. Mustafa was still holding me in the same position as when we fell asleep.

Tho he was still asleep, he sported a huge erection which was knocking in between my ass cheeks. He must have been dreaming because he was mumbling something which sounded very Arabic. His warm and hard erect tool was massaging my anus and I slowly humped back onto the underside of his erect tool and he seemed to enjoy the sensation of the rough crevices of my anus rubbing against his dong.

Then I felt his body convulse behind me and the wetness of his warm spunk shooting onto my bare skin. He seemed to just go on and on and I soon found I was very wet. I had caused him to have a wet dream while holding onto me. At that moment I wished I was in his head and watching what he was 'wet-dreaming' about.

Momentarily, he stirred and whispered in my ears, 'oh Habibee' (oh My dear or my love in Arabic).

I slowly tried to turn to face him causing him to loosen his hold on me. Those words had an effect on me. I closed my eyes and fantasized myself as Mustafa's woman; his mate; his wife.

As I was about to kiss him, he breathed out his pungent morning breath which knocked me back momentarily and I pushed away, laughing as I did so. I told him we should both go wash out our mouths with the sea water at least as we had not brushed our teeth. I dragged his heavy body up. Then naked and hand in hand in the light drizzle, we ran to the shore and washed our face in the clear sea water.

I splashed water on my face and wash off the sweat and grime from the night before and the spunk on my back. The I took in a mouthful of seawater and gargled and spat onto the sand behind me. This I did a few times until I felt the insides of my mouth were no longer stale. Mustafa did the same and we happily went back into the pillbox intending to prepare breakfast.

But breakfast was furthest from Mustafa's mind. This one-man sex machine had other priorities in mind. Once under shelter, I was towelling myself down and intended to re-start the fire which had died down hours ago.

Mustafa came up from behind and grabbed hold of me and spun me around to face him. He immediately kissed my mouth and snaked his tongue in like he was reaching in to lick my tonsils. I surrendered myself again to him and he grunted and mumbled and was really into making sweet love to me.

He lay me back on the groundsheet/sleeping bag and continued invading my mouth, while one hand was pinching my nipples, the other was pulling at my dick and massaging and fingering my asshole.

He stopped just as suddenly as he started and he rose high enough to plant his dong into my mouth so roughly that I gagged. He kept pumping into the depths of my throat. I got used to his size but my jaws ached. I slapped his ass a few times to try to make him stop but he thought that I was willing him on and so he sped up his rape of my mouth.

I was forced to breathe thru my nose so much so that when he shot his load into the depths of my throat, some of his spunk leaked out through my nostrils. You cannot imagine how uncomfortable that felt. Slowly he withdrew and sat back on his haunches. Even a sex athlete like him had to take a break.

To be continued.....

Edited by Yas1950

A big round of applause to our new story teller. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Your story brought us back in time to a S'pore that we didn't know existed. Do keep it up, even though you do not see any replies; you can be sure that there are many silent readers around. ^_^

Why thank you kind sir. Awwww...... you're making me blush and hot all over.

I am trying to write as much as possible before my old age crushes my memory banks. :lol:

Keep on reading; your comments/critique are most welcome.

Part 8 - The final tryst before Mustafa's departure (III)

I looked across to Mustafa and he looked like he was all pumped out. I reached out and fondled his hairy testicles. No sign of life!!! I panicked. Was he dead? I wasn't prepared to be caught right next to a naked corpse and me fully naked too.

His body was still warm to the touch and his chest was moving, meaning he was still breathing. Whew! What a relief.

I went over to the far corner to start up another fire. I went out to get some more dried leaves, branches and

twigs for added fuel for the fire. I was not concious of my nudity and I felt the sun's rays hit me (as the rain

had stopped). There were some people's voices coming from Katong Park though the atmosphere did not

seem too crowded even though it was a Sunday. One or two people walking along the beach but they too

were unaware of my nudity.

When I had enough 'fuel for the fire', I became more aware of my surroundings and my nudity and I scurried

back to our 'honeymoon suite' and slowly piled on the fuel. Mustafa had by this time rolled over exposing his

ample butt cheeks to me.

I was tempted. I had never penetrated Mustafa and I wondered what it would feel like. I went on top of Mustafa, sat on his butt and started grinding my crotch in between his ass cheeks. I started to sport an erection then I spat twice onto my hand and lubricated my dick. As my dick was knocking at his rear entrance, suddenly he humped back, as if he was unconciously trying to help me penetrate him.

After much huffing and puffing and much sweating; and yet still more lube from my mouth, I managed to enter him half way. I prodded and dug and banged myself silly and finally after almost losing my erection, my whole little tool entered him completely.

Mustafa then took up the action. He humped back furiously and told me to give it to him some more.

Maybe he was used to being screwed by bigger cocks and mine didn't give him the kind of sensations

he was used to. He groaned in frustration when I cummed in him and quickly withdrew.

Maybe I was doing it all wrong; maybe I was too little and could not satisfy him; maybe...... ; maybe.......

All kinds of stupid thoughts went through my brain. Perhaps I was beating myself up for all the wrong reasons.

I just withdrew and sat in a corner fondling my now shrunken little dick.

Mustafa got up and he felt bad about his frustrations and came over to cuddle me, as he saw me weeping over my inadequacy.

I immediately snuggled my face into his hairy chest and hid my teary face from his view. He stroked my hair and patted my back, when suddenly an involuntary growl emitted from the pits of my belly. Mustafa broke his hold and sniggered while reaching out for one of the haversacks.

He brought out a can of sardines and the loaf of bread we had. After opening the can, he poured the contents into a small pot we had with us and put the pot onto the fire to warm it up a little.We then gorged on the sardines with the bread and polished off the contents in 5 minutes flat as we were rather hungry. Our last meal the night before ended at around 10pm or so.

I then retrieved our trunks and threw Mustafa's over to him and I put mine on. It was still damp but we intended to go out to the waterside and wash up after our meal and didn't want to get caught with our pants down.

The tide had gone out and we had to walk a little further to wash up. I kept looking back to our 'little lovenest' to make sure no strangers would enter. In those days it was much safer even though it was always

better to be safe than sorry.

Back in those days if you left anything on the beach, most strangers would respect your privacy as they would expect the same in return. Your spot with your belongings was your own private domain for the moment. Unlike nowadays you either had to get someone watch over your stuff or you had to have your stuff on your person.

We finished washing up and walked back to the pillbox. We brought out our sleeping bags and laid them on the ground to air them and also to try to get them a bit dry. We then sat on the sand just to get some sun and chat a bit.

To be continued.....

Edited by Yas1950

Part 9 - The final tryst before Mustafa's departure (IV)

Mustafa told me that he was going to be in Japan for two weeks and after that would most likely get on a cargo vessel bound for the Arabian Gulf and get back home to Kuwait.

He made me write down his address in my little pocket diary and made me promise to write to him. I promised and seeing no one about, reached over to give him a peck on the cheek.

We held hands and once again declared our love for each other. We looked into each other's eyes and I started to tear and broke the hold on his hand and ran to the water's edge, hesitated momentarily, then ran into the incoming tide and immersed my whole body into the sea.

I swam a little further out and just treaded water. I did not notice Mustafa coming into the sea. He had dived in and made his way underwater to where I was. I almost jumped up when I felt something (then realising it was Mustafa)lift me out of the water and threw me back in. He caught hold of my flailing arms and pulled me out.

When I had caught my breath and brushed off the water from my face with my hands, he hugged me so tight I almost became breathless. He kissed my ears and my forehead, then I felt the familiar stirrings in his groin. He led me back to the shore and we moved back into the pillbox becasue it was getting hotter out on the beach. Must have been about noon or 1 pm.

Inside the pilbox, it was much cooler than the outside. We sat on the groundsheet without a sound, we were facing each other. Mustafa had his legs spread and his groin was exposed; while I scooted in between his legs and let my groin touch his while both my legs spread out and over his legs and round his waist. I held onto his body

so I would not fall back. I could feel his erection hard against my groin.

I started to kiss his hairy torso and nipples - light kisses using my tongue and my lips. He used his tongue to explore my ears. It was a real turn on and I felt my own erection growing. Then he held onto me and we slowly rubbed our groins against each other making our erections even harder.

I broke my hold and withdrew one leg to remove my swimming trunks. Then I pulled the top of his trunks down exposing his extremely hard dong and I resumed the earlier position.

Mustafa reached over for some lube and I helped him apply it onto his thick, long prick. I played with this heavy tool for a while before I lifted my sweet ass for him to spear me with his ample dong. Ohhhhh...... it felt so nice to be

filled up with the tool of the one you love.

I put my two hands behind me on the sand; I began to move up and down on Mustafa's instrument - slowly at first, then gradually I increased my movement. Mustafa helped by meeting my downward thrusts with his own upward thrusts. Mustafa was going on and on and still he did not cum. I felt my body start to tremble then for the very first time, I had an orgasm in my anal region - an anal orgasm.

It is a feeling like no other. I could feel it building up in my belly at first, before culminating in my whole body jerking and heaving; the sensation originating from my anus slowly thru the rest of my body. I felt as if I had the fits but this was very pleasant. Words do not do justice to the fantastic sensations. I felt like I was blacking out but this only served to make the feeling so much more incredible.

Mustafa still humped me and my orgasmic spasms caused my anus to tighten round his tool and the sensations were more intense. I still had not cum through my penis and Mustafa was still was grunting and heaving into me. He continued sucking on my nipples and I groaned with delight and when he shot his long awaited cum into the depths of my belly, I immediately shot my cum up onto his hairy chest and we kissed each other on the mouth and then I kissed him long and hard, biting

him on the neck and he still did not stop pumping in me.

After a while, we both had to let go and catch our breath but his tool was still impaled in me. We just held each other and we breathed heavily. We smiled at each other because we knew that this was the most intense session we had and this was the pinnacle of our physical and heartfelt love for each other.

Then I grabbed him harder and told him not to leave me and to just stay here with me. I sobbed and almost wailed. He kissed my tears and told me that it was impossible for him to stay on. He had to go and he had to return to his family back home. Any spectator would have found us looking quite ridiculous. My ass still impaled in Mustafa while weeping.

Slowly Mustafa lifted me off him and I just lay down and continued weeping silently. Mustafa was also sad but he kept his tears inside him. His feet were near my face and I reached out and lightly played with his toes. Then I looked at him and saw his erection start to grow again. I said to him that I wanted to go out and wash up in the sea.

I put on my trunks and stumbled my way to the water and immersed myself inside the sea and took off my trunks to douche my anus and wash my penis. As I prodded my finger in and out of my anus, I could see quite a bit of Mustafa's spent semen floating onto the surface of the water. Mustafa strode in behind me and pulled his trunks down to wash his tool in the water.

Then I washed my face and hands and headed back to our shelter, again followed by Mustafa.

He sat down next to me inside and asked me if I was feeling better. I said yes and I kissed him and thanked him for my sexual awakening, for helping me grow up and for loving me. He said this was the longest he'd loved another guy and he was hoping that I'd continue our friendship and relationship for even longer. We just cuddled each other as we talked.

Then when the sun was slowly setting, we packed our stuff, got dressed and walked over to the bus stop to catch the bus home.

When we got home, my parents were out to dinner and they had left a note to say that there was some food leftover which I was to re-heat if we wanted to eat.

We decided we would just have a shower to wash off the sand and salt from our bodies before deciding on what to have.

The shower together was silent apart from soaping each other up.

When we dressed and walked into the kitchen, I saw that there was some fried noodles and so I poured them all into the frying pan and re-heated it before eating. We must have been quite hungry because we both managed to finish off all the noodles which was quite a lot.

After food, my parents came home and we told them how we enjoyed our time at my friend's bungalow, playing cards and swimming (which of course was a lie). They looked quite sleepy from their night out and we bade them good nite and retired to our room while they retired to theirs. Both the bedroom doors closed in unison with light clicks.

Mustafa and I undressed for bed and turned out the lights. We got under the covers and cuddled whispering sweet nothings. Since we were both tired from the activities of the last 24 hours, we just naturally dozed off holding onto each other.

Early before sunrise, I felt Mustafa trying to force his tool into my mouth which woke me up. I opened my mouth and took it all in and when I felt it was properly lubricated, I spat in my hand and spread the saliva into my anus. Then I went on my hands and knees on the floor and reached back to lead his trusty lance towards my rear opening and let him take me doggy-style. He just entered me so easily and proceeded to analise me for the last time.

He kept on pumping into me while fiddling my nipples and squeezing them, then he fondled my prick and when it became erect, he just kept pumping at it till I cummed and as my anus had involuntarily squeezed his dong, he could hold back no longer and I felt his tool spasm as he blew his warm spunk into me. The sleep must have done him good because he had a fuller than full load to pump into me.

We then retired to bed to bask in the glow of our mutual orgasms and cuddled up kissing and nibbling at each other.

Today was the day. Mustafa was gonna leave for good. Whether I would keep my promise to write was yet to be seen.

At about 8am he went in to shower and shave and I showered after that. We were both very quiet (a lump was building up in my throat). The transport came a while later and Mustafa thanked Mum for her hospitality and gave her a small gift, then loaded his two haversacks into the vehicle and we both boarded the transport to the port.

At the port, he hugged me and kissed my cheeks again and again till it was time for him to board the vessel. Then he stood at the side of the ship and kept on waving and blowing kisses at me and yelling: "Don't forget" over and over again till I got a bit embarassed.

As the ship pulled out of the wharf, I started to weep and I stood there all alone till the vision of Mustafa disappeared from my view.

Years later when I visited Kuwait, I tried to look him up by asking people I knew but I could not find him.

To be continued.....

Edited by Yas1950

I really enjoyed reading your story, thank you.

Robin, Thanks so much for your very sincere comments.

I am so glad u enjoyed reading. Its been a pleasure posting

for all readers who appreciate. I'll be writing some more soon;

continuing from where I left off.

I'd log into BW every evening at about 7pm just to Eddy's stories... Maybe he posts them at about this time after all his staff has left the office. Kekeke... Another well written episode :thumb:

I just found a gem.

Love to read more. :)

Marky: U are so right. U are very good at 'reading in between the lines' to know that I post on BW whenever the rest of the staff have left for the day. Hahaha..... Glad u approve of my postings so far.

U log in after 7pm, I guess my stories are appetisers so you can enjoy your dinner more.

Irododiro: Thanks for the compliment. Glad u are enjoying the posts so far.

Edited by Yas1950

Part 10 - Resumption of connexion with Don (I)

Not long after Mustafa left, the school term resumed and I had more or less worked Mustafa out of my system.

Out of sight; out of mind. I never bothered writing to him. I had passed my 19th birthday and 'had graduated with

flying colours from the college of life'. It never bothered me that during the times I had sex with Mustafa I never

thought about safe sex.

I had no contact with the Gay Scene locally nor was there much publicity and/or emphasis on Safe Sex readily

available. In the time I spent with Mustafa I never took any of Donald's calls. The times I answered the phone,

I told him I'd call back because I was busy but I did not. I was too preoccupied with the love of my life at that

point in time. I was behaving like a right royal bastard to my few friends, especially to Donald. I was a bitchy

little slut!!!

The few days after Mustafa left, I stayed awake in bed thinking of what we did and I jerked myself off nightly

before falling asleep.

When I sat on the bus on at the start of the term, I chose to sit away from the window. Because I was feeling a

bit guilty and I did not want to meet Donald yet.

Lo behold, he got up on the bus and he spotted me. He rushed over to sit next to me before anyone else. He

seemed nice enough, smiling. But after he settled down in the seat, his face turned red and he asked me what

was going on? Why I hadn't returned his calls nor meet up with him during the holidays.

When he saw my slight tan from my time at the beach with Mustafa he asked if I had gone swimming and why

I did not include him. He sounded very hurt and angry.

I told him that I spent a lot of time in Penang and I suggested to him to skip school that day and I would tell him

about my holidays. This stopped his ranting and grumbling at me. We sat in silence till we had passed the school.

We dropped off when the bus reached the Old Esplanade which was actually Elizabeth Walk (so named to honour

the Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II).

We walked over to a bench opposite the Cenotaph, by the sea and sat down to talk. I confessed to him

about the time spent with Mustafa and all the things we did. He listened intently and did not make much comment. I was doing all the talking. In his mind he was adding up the number of times I had sex with Mustafa.

Then when I finished, he declared that I must have had sex with Mustafa (oral and sexual intercourse) at least

100 times. I denied it. He then declared that as my good friend, he would take me to a Doctor friend of his

to check if I had picked up anything. He said he always believed in using condoms for his escapades.

We then walked to another bus stop caught a bus to a clinic near Rochor Road and we went in to see the

doctor for a blood test and a thorough check-up. The good Doctor took his time checking me all over and

after the blood samples were checked, he declared me clear. But he also took precautions by giving me

some anti-biotics to be sure and he advised me to refrain from sex for the next week or so.

Donald paid the doctor and thanked him and we both walked out feeling much relieved.

We then went over for coffee at Baker's Bakery (on Victoria Street) when Don told me that he had connected

with some gay friends in school over the holidays. One of them was a ballet dancer (now deceased). There

were a couple of teachers in the group; some women who were confirmed lesbians.

He said that he had performed with his band at a house-party held by one of the members of this group.

They had jammed there a couple of times and they were now very close with him. He had intended to

call me to join him in the jam sessions but then I had refused all his calls. He also said he had sex with

the ballet-dancer which made me a little jealous though I did not have the right to because of how I

had treated him.

He called me all kinds of names - whore, slut, dickhead, fxxk-face, bloody bastard and so on. I cried and

told him how sorry I was. But I allowed him to get it off his chest. Once he had finished ranting at me he

told me that there was gonna be another jam session and asked if I wanted to perform - sing and/or play

drums. Don was an established drummer and I was just an amateur.

I said I would let him know in case my parents had other plans to go out for dinner or whatever.

My folks told me at home later that evening that they were invited to a party at a friend's place and I

was invited too. I told them that I might have other plans but they said it was not negotiable as this

was an influential friend's home and he was celebrating his only son's 21st birthday and I was expected.

To be continued.....

There isn't much sexual content in this part; even if there was it's minimal and not very hardcore.

Part 11 - Resumption of connexion with Don (II)

I called up Don to tell him that I was not able to join him for the jam session the next day (a Saturday)

as I was forced to join my parents to go to a a birthday party. I apologised to him and promised him

maybe next time I would join the jam.

I then went in to prepare to retire for the night when I got out from the bathroom, I heard my parents

also enter their room. I lay in bed thinking about how angry Don was with me earlier in the day; the

names he had called me.

I also appreciated the things he did for me like taking me to get checked by his Doctor friend; his

invitation to jam with his band (which I had to reluctantly turn down).

I was slowly drifting off to sleep when a familiar sound drifted across the quiet hall from my parents'

bedroom. Naughty me felt a stirring in my groin and I quietly got out of bed and crept across the

hall to the doorway outside my folks' room. I slowly peeled back the curtains and the familiar silhouettes

of my parents' lovemaking came to view. My erection hardened to this familiar scene aa I had not

seen this spectacle for at least almost 2 months.

The muffled grunting and growling from my Dad and the mewling from Mum soon gave way to their mutual

relieved sighs after they had orgasmed made me almost tear off my pyjama bottoms to masturbate where I

was. I rushed back to my room and got back into bed and immediately jerked off to a huge orgasm. My warm

cum just shot up and landed back on my active hand making it wet and warm. It was quite a huge load and I

reached over for some Kleenex and I cleaned my cum off my hands.

I then went in to the bathroom for a long hard pee and flushed away the wet tissues.

My day's deed was done and I fell asleep. Next day I got up at around 9 had an uneventful breakfast and

again noticed my parents in their usual chirpy moods (after sex) and wearing those unmistakable grins on

their satisfied faces. I told them that I needed some money to go to town to get some new clothes for the

party that night as the stuff in my wardrobe was a bit outdated.

I went down to Bibi & Baba at Queensway Shopping Centre and picked out two shirts - a plain, bright yellow

shirt with a 3-inch collar and another shirt which had lilac and blue small floral prints also with a 3-inch collar.

There was no need for new pants because I had some cool-looking pants at home.I had a choice of wearing

bright blue bell-bottoms with the lilac shirt or the yellow shirt to go with another pair of brown bell-bottoms

complemented by a pair of dark brown suede Cossack Boots.

I decided on the latter and that I would also put on a brown velvet jacket over my yellow shirt. I decided that

since I had to go to this party, I wanted to stand out and make a fashion statement to all the stuffy rich people

at that party.

I got home at around 5.30pm rushed in to shower and shave off some stubble that had grown over two days,

got dressed and then I sprayed a generous amount of Brut cologne and stepped out and strutted around the

house to get my parents' approval. They looked but did not say much.

In the last year or two, I had kept my hair long but trimmed kinda neat. I always had to blow dry my hair and

top it off with light amounts of Vaseline Hair Tonic to keep it looking kinda shiny.

All Mum said was its a garden party, what do you need a jacket on for. My one word answer to her: 'Style!!'.

(I was such a frigging peacock). In the back of my mind I was hoping to meet someone nice too. (Male of

course).

When we got to the party venue somewhere in the Bukit Timah District, we were held up by traffic some 100

yards from the stately mansion. This was because all guests had to alight from their vehicles at the gate and

hand over their cars to a valet who would park the cars while guest had to trudge about another 80 to 100 yards

to the mansion.

When we got to the door, a butler-type guy would announce our arrival. and the hosts Mr & Mrs Goh would

welcome us like long-lost friends. I noticed they did this to everyone. I bet they did not remember 30 to 40%

of the guests. (Bloody hypocrites; all comestic). Most of the crown were the Who's Who in Singapore High

Society and we were lucky to be included because Dad had just concluded some business with one of Mr Goh's

group of companies.

We walked further in and met a few familiar faces. Then when the music started, the band sounded familiar.

I looked over the heads of the guests and across the lawn and saw that under the gazebo the band that was

performing was Donald's Band - The Sons of Eve.

I was excited and excused myself from Mum and Dad and strode across the lawn to where the band was and as

Don looked up, I waved enthusiastically to him. He gave me a big smile and waved back at me beckoning me

over to his side. I rushed up the makeshift stage in the gazebo and Hi Five him and the guys in the band. They

all asked me to join them but I said I'd come in later. They were all dressed in the similar style to mine so I knew

that I'd be able to blend in.

I told them I'd join them later as I was accompanying my parents and I needed to eat. I had skipped lunch and tea.

Apparently the jam Don had invited me to was this one and I realised it was the Ballet Prima Donna's 21st birthday

bash (lets call him San for now).

I rejoined my folks who enquired after my excitement. I told them that the band members were my friends and also the

guys in the guest band (second supporting band) were also my mates. They told me that they were not going to stay

till the end of the party. They were just there to make an appearance, eat, shake a few hands, smile and leave. I then

told them that I would find my own way back if they wanted to go off without me because I wanted to hang out with the

musicians. They were not too hot about it but reluctantly agreed but not before sarcastically telling me that I was the one

who initially was very reluctant to come.

I told them that I did not realise that this was the party my friends would be at. Dad just 'hmmed' gruffly and turned to smile

at another of the stuffy people who had called out to him before engaging into another meaningless conversation.

When it was announced tha the buffet was open, I rushed over and took whatever food I wanted, sat in one corner and

stuffed my face before drowning all that food with 2 glasses of fruit punch. The punch, I didn't realise, had a bit of vodka

in it and I immediately felt a bit woozy.

I didn't really care, because I filled up yet another glass and excused myself from my folks and rushed over to where the

band was playing. I told the guys and Don I was ready and they announced that a guest singer from among the invitees

was gonna sing a couple of songs.

I decided to start with something from Chicken Shack's version of "I would rather go blind" before moving onto another

3 Rolling Stones' numbers. The Rolling Stones' Mick Jagger was my Idol and I always liked to imitate his strut across

the stage as well as his mannerisms.

Thank God the audience took to my performance quite well because as I looked across to where Mom and Dad were, they

were at first a bit uneasy but then turned out to be my No.1 Fan Club.

The rest of the night went well with my playing and singing with the Band. The oldies left the party after the cake-cutting but then the younger set stayed on to party some more. As usual the groupies made up of mostly girls hung around in front of the

performers but I didn't give them the time of day. I wasn't into girls.

The party ended at 2.30am but I didn't go home as San had told us to stay the night and to leave the next morning.

To be continued.....

Kakak..how old were i when i met don korkor..i thot sec but mentioned after mustafa, u were nineteen a... also, g.c.san correct? Hehhee

He said that he had performed with his band at a house-party held by one of the members of this group.

They had jammed there a couple of times and they were now very close with him. He had intended to

call me to join him in the jam sessions but then I had refused all his calls. He also said he had sex with

the ballet-dancer which made me a little jealous though I did not have the right to because of how I

had treated him.....

He called me all kinds of names - whore, slut, dickhead, fxxk-face, bloody bastard and so on. I cried and

told him how sorry I was. But I allowed him to get it off his chest.

I dun get it, if Don had a great time wid dat famous ballet dancer himself, then how can he be calling you all sorts of names?? :huh:

And at 19yo... weren't you supposed to be in the army by then? Oh wait!! You're a WH??? ;)

I dun get it, if Don had a great time wid dat famous ballet dancer himself, then how can he be calling you all sorts of names?? :huh:

And at 19yo... weren't you supposed to be in the army by then? Oh wait!! You're a WH??? ;)

i tink cos he used CONDOM, but felt Kakak was slutty by doing it raw....

But Don korkor sounds like a nice top lor* blush*

My instinct tells me it is Raffles Institution...; the writer doesn't sound like a Chinese helicopter..., besides he mentioned "One of the top schools in S'pore" and he also mentioned it is my rival school... :o

Edited by marky

initially ur stories is quite good and interesting,, but after i read since mustafa will go back to kuwait i feel bored,,, sometimes too much repeat the sex action and too short like ex. he fxxking u and cum out directly and its happened all of the time, im quiet interesting and appreciated it about ur roleplay with don before,, all of this its like princess stories and its not realistic, im sorry not supposed to offence but its just my comments,, hope u will be improve more for ur stories but its really quite good,,

Hi Kyle24, I understand where you are coming from. But Eddy's is recounting his actual past here. Some parts would be interesting while others may not, but at least he is relating the truth and not distorting historical facts just to spice things up. I too would prefer to read about him making out with Donald rather than with that Kuwaiti bear, but alas, it didn't happen as such. But stay tuned, I sense that he's gonna have more fun with Donald soon. And I really hope he didn't have anything to do with that ballet dancer though... :unsure: :unsure:

My instinct tells me it is Raffles Institution...; the writer doesn't sound like a Chinese helicopter..., besides he mentioned "One of the top schools in S'pore" and he also mentioned it is my rival school... :o

Yes u r rite

Hi Kyle24, I understand where you are coming from. But Eddy's is recounting his actual past here. Some parts would be interesting while others may not, but at least he is relating the truth and not distorting historical facts just to spice things up. I too would prefer to read about him making out with Donald rather than with that Kuwaiti bear, but alas, it didn't happen as such. But stay tuned, I sense that he's gonna have more fun with Donald soon. And I really hope he didn't have anything to do with that ballet dancer though... :unsure: :unsure:

yeah la..that BatamBottom...this is recollection, not ur Princess Drama. GILA!

THat ballerina died of AIDS related illness wor...HEAVENforbid..kakak ...kenna... :X

Guest Yas1950

initially ur stories is quite good and interesting,, but after i read since mustafa will go back to kuwait i feel bored,,, sometimes too much repeat the sex action and too short like ex. he fxxking u and cum out directly and its happened all of the time, im quiet interesting and appreciated it about ur roleplay with don before,, all of this its like princess stories and its not realistic, im sorry not supposed to offence but its just my comments,, hope u will be improve more for ur stories but its really quite good,,

my suggestion is put some suprises stuff or sad moment in ur stories will be better

Marky: I have already replied to you separately in a PM. Thank you for explaining to Kyle24 my intentions.

I could not have said it better.

Kyle24: Thanks for the feedback. I know some parts of my narration are less interesting than others. I appreciate

your constructive critique and feedback and I think Marky has explained to you my intentions. He's a fantastic guy.

We've not met but he reads my intentions so precisely. Please be patient for more of my stories and hopefully you

will not be disappointed.

Guest Yas1950

Part 12 - Resumption of connexion with Don (III)

After everyone had left, there were the odd band members and some of San's friends and assorted band groupies

hanging around.

I didn't quite enjoy the company of the people there and I didn't want to stoke any tensions with my hosts

and so I decided to go off in the vans carrying the instruments and other band equipment. They were quite

bitchy making snide remarks at us; being very snobbish and cliqueish (I won't go into detail on what they said).

On seeing this, Don decided to come along with me. We helped to load up the stuff in the van. The people

there tried to throw a hissy fit when they noticed some band members leaving. Don firmly explained to them we

were paid for the gig and the gig did not include staying over to entertain them.

The rest of the musicians then decided to pack up and told the host that we had all decided NOT to stay over.

Don didn't care as the band had already been paid earlier that evening.

We got back to our practice place at Dawson Road. It was our manager's place where we kept all the instruments

and practiced. Charlie had sound-proofed his apartment specially for this purpose.

Don and I thought of crashing there but then we decided that there were too many people about and so we hailed

a taxi to go back to Don's place in Beatty Road. With mid-nite charge and so on the fare came to almost $12/-.

(at today's rate it would have been maybe $30-35/-)

His apartment was on the groundfloor. We walked into his room slowly making our way thru the dark living room.

He turned on his room light and told me to make myself comfortable. It was a fairly neat room.

I went to the bathroom and when I came back Don was only in his underwear. I started to undress for sleep too.

Don said that he always slept in his underwear.

When I was down to my underwear, Don pulled me from behind and nuzzled my neck. I was reminded of our

previous encounter. He mumbled that he missed me so much and that he was going to teach me a lesson I'd

never forget. I laughed, pushed my back into his groin and broke free momentarily.

I sat on the bed and Don jumped onto me and clamped his hand on my mouth because he did not want to

wake his folks up. He told me to be very quiet and then he started to work on me.

I let him kiss my tits and my dick was straining to get out of my briefs. I let him pull down my briefs and he

grabbed hold of my now fully-hardened tool - which was slightly longer and bigger than his even though he

was stronger and his body was bigger and stronger.

We kissed and petted and played with each other's cocks and asses until we could not take it anymore. Then

Don straddled over my face to let me blow his uncut cock while bending down to blow mine - in a 69.

I sucked and I kissed his organ and made love to it and then as suddenly as he started, he stopped. He reached

over to his drawer to pull out some condoms and insisted that we both put them on and then we resumed our 69.

When we both finally blew our loads at the same time, all the strain from the nite's gig and our cums just overcame

us and we just collapsed in a heap to sleep.

To be continued.....

Sorry Dear Members: In my two posts yesterday (above) I forgot to sign in and therefore considered a guest and I cannot edit any typos. I am so angry with myself for this slip-up. I therefore apologise for my little silly mistake and for any typos.

You can repost the above again. Then request the mods to help remove the original 2.

Thank you for your kind suggestion Hendry, but I think I'll leave the posts as they are.

After all it does not change the quality of the post does it? I am so harebrained I might

just screw up the entire process.

Part 13 - Resumption of connexion with Don (IV)

We woke up on that Sunday morning at around 11am to the sounds of Don's Mum busying herself in the house.

We came out and shared a mug of coffee washed up a little and went back into the room and locked the

door behind us because I told Don I needed him to give me a neck rub. I was feeling very stiff and very

sore from the events of the night before - the gig at the party and our subsequent mini-sex session at Don's

home.

Don had wonderful magic fingers of a masseur. I removed my shirt and let him knead, squeeze and rub me down

and I felt so at ease even though it was slightly painful but that pain was the tiredness draining out of me. I felt so

relaxed and drifted off to sleep again.

About an hour later, I woke up feeling Don's hot tongue on my ass hole. He had removed my pants. Don's tongue

was flicking up and down; in and out of my anus. I pushed my ass back into his face to enjoy his tongue a bit more.

I was having quite a hard-on with his tongue play. Don spat at my ass pussy and lubricated his condom clad penis

and slowly inserted his organ into my little hole, then proceeded to screw me good.

Knowing I would be noisy, I pressed my face into the pillow and enjoyed his humping while my own hard cock was

rubbing against the mattress. I was moaning and grunting with every downward stroke.

Don let out occasional controlled grunts to signal his enjoyment and then after a few more strokes, he blew his load

into his condom.

I could feel his every jerking movement in my ass and his spasming cock. The sperm-filled condom became warm

and I used my ass muscles to try to squeeze more juice out of him. He just lay on my back and slowly I felt his penis

shrink and withdraw from my shit-hole.

He held me from behind and twiddled my nipples and I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck. He then reached

down to my own cock and masturbated me to orgasm.

I turned round to face Don and we kissed and tongue-duelled and we declared love for each other. I promised I would

not betray his love nor would I forsake him anymore.

We mashed mouths with the passion of the most passionate of lovers. We kept whispering the same words of love

again and again.

After more than 30 minutes of passion, Don had another erection and entered me a second time, facing me while

holding my legs apart. I felt his erection was slightly bigger than the first time and I could feel some pain in my

rectum.

He made love to me slowly and deliberately and interspersed with kissing and kneading my nipples. I really

enjoyed this episode and the underside of my erect penis was rubbing against his pubic hairs and before long

I had this uncontrollable urge to cum and ejaculated onto his hairy abdominal area.

My hot spunk on his skin spurred him on and before long he speeded up his screwing of my ass hole and

then his body tensed and jerked and he cummed a second time into another condom, in me.

Then we basked in the afterglow of another mind-blowing orgasmic session and just held onto one another

while exchanging loving looks between us.

Next thing we knew, we were interrupted by Don's Mum knocking on the door and telling us that luch was

ready and to come out for our meal.

To be continued.....

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings friends and fellow members

Sorry I've been quiet for some time. I've not been well and I'll be even quieter for the next few weeks as I will be going for major surgery for a heart condition so I'll be away from BW for a while.

Meantime all of you, Mods/Owners/Administrators included, enjoy your time in BW and always play safe ok?

Cheers

Yas1950

• Guest locked this topic