Male HQ

Eddy's Life Stories

Yas1950

Guest guest

Yas, in era 70's people already very much conservative, not to mention of yr story in era 60's, may I know is it true strory? Especially yr written abt yr nanny, kind of unthinkable.

Hope everything is well Yas.

Recover soon and quick so can

read more of your stories.

Take care yeah =))

Thanks for your kind thoughts.

Anyways have been for angiogram and I have been declared not to be in need of any surgery nor stenting.

Tho I have to watch my diet and quit smoking.

I will be writing again soon.

To all my well-wishers thank you for your prayers for my health and for your concern.

Cheers.

Part 14 - Resumption of connexion with Don (V)

Don and I cleaned ourselves up as best as we could using dry towels, dressed up then went out to join his parents for lunch.

I was a bit self-concious because only minutes ago Don and I had just finished making love. I could feel, as I kept my eyes on my food, that Don's parents' eyes were burning holes in my body and doing a sort of 'CT scan'. You know the feeling when you've done something wrong (but then it feels so right for yourself and your lover) and you imagine the world is casting the spotlight on you?

I only heard bits and pieces of small talk between Don and his parents in Teochew as I was not really listening. I was in a world of my own deep in my own thoughts, going through all the sweet things Don and I had done together and experienced together in the last few hours. I was only in shorts with no underwear on and was concious of an impending erection when those horny thoughts went through my mind.

Mercifully, lunch was over and I quickly helped Don wash up the untensils. His Dad retired to the balcony to smoke his 'ang hoon' (rolled up cigarettes with a reddish type of tobacco, very popular with the older Chinese community expecially among the samsui women and the amah cheh).

Don's Dad was a retired Tongkang (also known in English as Lighter - boats which could carry up to about 25 tons of cargo to the bigger ships in the Outer Roads at sea) operator. He was about 60+ and skinny like a consumptive. He had lived a hard life and brought up a family made up of about 10 children - 6 sons and 4 daughters. Don was the youngest of the sons.

Don's Mum was a simple housewife and contented with her lot in life. A typical old fashioned Aunty in her late 40s or early 50s. She dutifully served her husband without a peep. Never talked back. Just lay back and did her duties as a wife.

I never asked Don much about his family structure but what I knew I gathered from my visits there. His parents and siblings always made me feel welcome but I was also very self-concious because of my 'personal guilt'.

After Don and I had done the dishes, we cleaned ourselves up then we went back into the room to browse through some music magazines and read the newspapers. I must have been tired because I fell asleep with the newspaper draped over me. I awoke with a start as it suddenly dawned on me that I did not tell my folks where I was.

I immediately rushed out to use the phone in the hallway and when Mum answered she sounded very annoyed with me. I apologised profusely and promised to be home by dinner time. That sort of cooled her down a little. I was Mummy's only little boy; her precious little darling and she wanted as far as possible to shelter and protect me like I was still her 5 year old baby doll.

I went back in the room and Don was up and he was still reading. But now he had pulled out some hidden pxxn magazines. It was all straight pxxn showing couples or orgies or some lesbian scenes or some women masturbation pix. I just flipped through them without really looking in detail.

Then from another part of the room, Don pulled out 3 publications showing Gay sex between guys. This really peaked my interest and I took a little longer to go through each one. I marvelled at one where a black guy with an extremely huge dong was pummeling another black guy in the ass and the guy seemed to be able to take it all in.

Don saw my excitement and enthusiasm. He got up locked the bedroom door and came behind me and reached over to pull off my t-shirt. Still holding me from behind, he played with my nipples and planted light kisses with his mouth and tongue on my neck and down towards my ass cheeks. My cxxk began to react to his kisses and Don began to fondle with it. When my penis grew to its full hardness, Don devoured my organ and expertly sucked and licked and swallowed it whole till I could hold back no longer and I cummed into his mouth. It seemed like I was pumping forever and when I stopped pumping, Don slowly kept a tight hold of my organ with his mouth so that my cum would not drip out.

He kept my cum in his mouth then, indicated to me to open my mouth, then he transferred my cum back to my mouth and pulled back my hair and hissed at me to swallow my own cum. I enjoyed the taste of my own cum mixed with his saliva, it was kind of salty with a slight hint of sweetness.

When Don let go of my hair I fell back onto the bed to catch my breath then from the corner of my eye, I saw Don pull on a condom on his now erect prick preparing to give me another round of his fxxking.

I smiled at him and lifted my legs and spread them wide to receive him into my welcoming hole. He slammed into me and I almost screamed out in pain but bit my tongue to remain quiet as his folks were still at home.

Don then proceeded to lunge in and out of me. Something was making him hot. He was not making love to me. He was ravaging me like he was a man possessed; or obssessed with something or other. It was a strange kind of lust.

I just lay back and let him ravage me but when I looked into his fiery eyes, I was scared of his look. This wasn't the Don I knew the night before. He had the scariest, meanest look on his face. All this changed when he began to cum and he looked up closed his eyes and jammmed into me till he hit bottom and I felt the familiar twitching of his manhood pumping all that cum.

He pulled out and collapsed in between my still upraised legs. I brought them down and pulled him up by his armpits so he could rest better and I tried to kiss him. He turned away from me and I felt his tears flow down my body. He began to sob. We didn't speak. I just ran my hands round his back and comforted him without saying anything.

Soon I felt him falling asleep and I dozed off too. By about 5.30 in the evening, I got up to prepare to go home. We still did not speak. I just held his hand, looked into his eyes and smiled before I walked away. Passing his Mum in the hallway, I thanked her for the meal and said good bye.

I wondered why Don behaved the way he did. But then decided now was not the time to ask him.I left his home and I walked to the bus stop a bit confused and when the bus came I just got on it to get home.

When I got into the house, Mum told me that Don had just called. I said never mind, I told Mum maybe I had left something behind that belonged to me. I would call him later. I just went into my room, changed out of my clothes and went in for a shower before dinner.

To be continued.....

Edited by Yas1950

Part 15 - Resumption of Connexion with Don (VI)

I stood under the shower for a very long time just to wash off the sweat and grime from my 'workout' session with Don from the nite before. The only washing up Don & I did at his place was to wash our genitals.

I shampooed and soaped up twice. Whilst my eyes were closed, as the water flowed down, my thoughts drifted back to the nite before. As I soaped my groin, I began to get horny and using the soap, I jerked myself very slowly; I enjoyed the sensations my smooth hands together with the soapy suds were causing my dick to feel.

The soap was slightly stinging my rectum and the vision of Don ramming his rod into me spurred my wanton masturbation.

I deliberately made slow smooth long strokes to last a little longer. I felt and I saw my pre-cum drip out very slowly and when I reached the point of no return, I sped up my strokes and my testicles pulled up into a tight sac and when the first jerk came, I urged out the rest with a low guttural growl and string upon string of my spunk just shot out.

Then my knees buckled and I could see stars in rainbow colours even though my eyes were closed and I sunk to my knees on the bathroom floor to catch my breath.

I heard Mum call out to me, so I hurriedly finish off my shower and with water dripping off my hair, I placed a small towel around my shoulders and a bigger bath towel round my waist, I came out to see what Mum was calling me for.

She just wanted to ask me if I wanted to go out to dinner with her and Dad. I told them I was not up to it and that I would just fry myself some eggs and have it with bread. Then I went in to dry my hair.

When I got out of my room again, Dad announced that he was going to be posted overseas and he was to leave by the end of the week. I was surprised. Poor Mum would be left all alone with no one to share her bed.

They asked me again, and again I said that I was not in the mood to eat out. So they just left the house and left me to take care of my own light dinner snack.

Before I ate, I called back to Don and he apologised for the rough play. I asked him why he did what he did to me. Why did he have to be so rough? Was he punishing me? Did I excite him to spur him on?

He said that he just felt like it. He had wondered if I could take it. In my mind, I felt more that he was punishing me for my wanton sex with Mustafa. My sluttiness and my addiction to Mustafa's dong.

I told him that I was able to take his rough play because I loved to have him make love to me. But then I begged him not to be too rough in future because I wanted him to make slow deliberate love to me but not torture me with his rough play. Frankly I was afraid to lose a lover. I didn't want to lose Don. Selfish me did not have an alternative to run to to ease my sexual needs.

I asked him if he wanted to come over as my folks were out. He said that his Mum was not well and he had to take care of her as his sister, who was a flight stewardess, was on a flight and would not be back for another two days.

We hung up and I unlocked my cupboard to get at my 'toy chest'. I took out the 15" x 8" chest and from a hidden drawer in my cupboard took out the key to the chest. I was thinking of Mustafa.

In it I had 3 vibrators - they were three similar shaped plastic battery-operated massagers of different lengths and thicknesses. They were sold at Change Alley (Raffles Place) as massagers. But women and (some men for themselves or their mistresses) bought them as vibrators. The smallest was about 5 inches long and 1 inch around; the next was about 7 inches long and about 1.75 inches around; while the last one was about 10 inches long and about 2.25 inches around. One end where the batteries fitted in was flat at the bottom and round; the other end tapered to a smooth rounded tip. In short they were all phallic-shaped though the head did not resemble the head of a real phallus (like those we find in sex toy shops nowadays). They were all single speed.

Before he left, Mustafa told me he had given me these toys to entertain myself on lonely nites when I would be thinking of him or if I missed him. After he left, I had stored the toys away safely and not used them yet as I was already back with Don.

I switched the smallest one on and it whirred. I put it to my face and neck and it felt good. Then I tried the next one and it had slightly stronger vibrations. I placed the vibrating tip on my nipples through my t-shirt and it really turned me on. Finally I turned on the largest one and the vibes were even stronger. I placed it on my stomach and ran it down my groin, my back and my ass and the feeling was sensational.

I left all three humming on my bed, jumped out and stripped out of my shorts and tore off my t-shirt. The combined vibes whirred incessantly on my bed. I reached out for some lube and squeezed a generous amount on my fingers then shoved it into my rectum.

Then I wiped my fingers onto each vibrator in turn. I took hold of the first one and found it went into my ass very easily. I let it stay and massage the walls of my ass for some time before taking it out and shoving the medium sized 'dildo' into my crack and it slid in quite easily too. I enjoyed the sensations and my own cxxk rose to half mast. I pulled it out. Finally I used the king-sized dong and it proved a little more difficult as there was slight resistance and pain in my ass ring.

I just relaxed and let the vibrations play their part and when I felt I was ready, I shoved it in and out of my ass and enjoyed the smooth sensations and the vibes. When I managed to hit my prostate, my erection stood up and my cxxk was jerking by itself. My hard youthful dick was having a mind of its own.

With the dong still in me, I squatted down on the floor, placed the base of the dong on the floor and I began my 'floor exercises' with the vibrator. I was humping and swallowing up the vibrator into my well used orifice. Each time my prostate got hit, my cxxk jerked. After several minutes of my incessant pumping, my cxxk jerked a few times more before my cum just flowed down the length of my sex organ.

This felt so good and was energy-sapping. I just collapsed on the floor with the vibrator still stirring in my shit-canal.

After I caught back my breath, I picked myself and turned off the vibrators, then brought them into the bathroom to clean them up; making sure not to wet the insides of the vibrator where the batteries were. I dried them before putting them back into the my toy box and locking them up again.

I then cleaned myself up, put on my pjs and prepared my food to eat in front of the TV. I must have been pumped out from my little escapade by myself as I didn't realise I had fallen asleep in front of the TV. By the time my folks came home and woke me up, the TV was still on showing the test pattern indicating that the day's programmes were over. (in those days the limited number of programmes and channels were so few that the TV broadcast ended around midnight).

My parents chided me for sleeping with the TV still on. I just bade them good night and stumbled into my room. I threw myself on the bed and drifted off to sleep again. As I had not closed the door to my room, I was awaken by sounds coming from across the hall. My bladder felt full and I forced myself out of bed and stumbled to the bathroom pulled down my pants and had the longest longest pee ever. It seemed to take forever to finish.

I washed off the urine and stumbled back to my bed but I heard some more familiar sounds. U-huh!

To be continued.....

Edited by Yas1950

Part 16 - Resumption of connexion with Don (VII)

It had been quite a while since I had my voyeuristic games involving my parents. Now that we did not have any house guests their room door was not shut as usual, only the curtains at the doorway was drawn.

I crept from my room and peeled back the curtains and the familiar silhouette of Mum riding on Dad was playing out. Even though I was more into gay love, I found that this naughty game I was used to also turned me on. I realised that I had become a little confused with my sexuality. (Not in a bad way; could I live a life of being bisexual?)

I could see Dad's arms pull Mum down and Dad turned round on the bed and was above Mum and he humped her missionary style. After a few quick strokes, he pulled out and made Mum get on her hands and knees and he entered her doggy style. He was humping Mum feverishly while his hands were fiddling her nipples and squeezing her breasts. My dick had a life of its own. It quivered and shivered and I was subconciously also humping while masturbating.

When Dad cummed, I cummed in my PJ's too. Mum let out a sexy moan and she too humped back hard while she also cummed.

Dad collapsed on top of Mum's back and turned on his side to spoon her. I quietly made a retreat and crept back into my bedroom. I went to into the bathroom to wash up and change into another set of clean pjs.

When I got into bed, I must have just drifted off to sleep. Because the next thing I knew, I was up and getting ready for school.

After breakfast, I called Don on the phone and told him which bus service number I would be on. Then I left for school. I sat in my favourite spot on the bus, and when the bus reached Don's place, I called out and waved to him and he stepped up the bus and came over to sit next to me.

We chatted for a bit about homework and such, then we decided to just drop in at school to hand in our homework and since there was nothing important to do at school that day we would then sneak out and play truant for the rest of the morning.

We ran over to the nearby Odeon Cinema and booked tickets for a morning matinee show at 11am. The movie was called "Privilege" starring Jean Shrimpton (a famous London Model turned actress professionally known as The Shrimp) and Paul Jones (the lead Singer of the UK Group Manfred Mann).

Then we went over to Bakers' Bakery for some tea and cakes while waiting for the show to start. It was still too early and so we just flipped through our school text books to do some lesson revision reading as the GCE O levels were less than 10 days away.

At around 10.45am, we paid for the 'brunch' we just had and walked back to the Odeon using the back entrance through the car park.

The show started and it was kind of boring even though it was headlined by two famous names of the 60s. Admittedly these two were first time actors. They were famous in other fields of entertainment. Anyway some time later I read that the film 'Bombed'.

Instead of walking out, Don and I decided we should stay as it was cool. On a week day and in the morning when most people were either at work or in school, most cinemas were quite empty and 'deserted'. Don and I were seated in the back rows where it was coolest and darkest. Soon we were having our hands all over each other. I kissed Don on his mouth and he reciporcated and Frenched me back.

He pulled down his pants and whispered to me to suck his prick which I gladly did. To be more comfortable, I squatted on the floor between his legs and sucked him. He held onto my hair and he fxxked my mouth again and again till he shot his load into my mouth. I would not swallow it and rushed to the toilet to spit it all out as I did not feel right just spitting onto the old carpeted floor in the cinema.

I turned to ask Don to do the same for me. He said he was concentrating on the movie. The selfish bastard did not want to let me cum. He was torturing me for whatever reason. He just continued kissing and me and necking me and fondling with my nipples.

I got fed up and I got up to go home. I took my stuff with me to the toilets so I could get neat before I went home for the day.

to be continued.....

Edited by Yas1950

• 1 month later...

What happened to Yas? Hope you are well, ur story has not end yet right?

Hey! Mr Yas, Your story is great! I wanna know what happen after the movie! :) please go on! :)

Please continue!!!!!!

To all those especially 'concerned', 'didi1991' & 'seignolia', I thank you for your support and your concern.

In the past month or so, I've have been hit by a horrible flu bug and have been to the doctor 3 times. However I am still unwell even tho I've taken all my medicine faithfully and finished everything. Somehow this particular bug seems highly resistant to antibiotics. I am still not 100%.

Furthermore I've done quite a bt of travelling and these periods away from my PC have made me very uninspired. Maybe its the strain from my illness and travelling.

My silence has not got anything to do with those negative feedback nor stupid comments made by people like gongtang and I especially do not respond to negative comments from Guests who should not have any right to even comment at all! They are just nonsensical Ghost writers who are immature and have no respect for the rights of writers.

To my 'supportive readers' I am trying to inspire myself to get into the mood of writing and I will return by and by. Please bear with me. Thank you for your love and and your concern.

Much love to all.

To all those especially 'concerned', 'didi1991' & 'seignolia', I thank you for your support and your concern.

In the past month or so, I've have been hit by a horrible flu bug and have been to the doctor 3 times. However I am still unwell even tho I've taken all my medicine faithfully and finished everything. Somehow this particular bug seems highly resistant to antibiotics. I am still not 100%.

Furthermore I've done quite a bt of travelling and these periods away from my PC have made me very uninspired. Maybe its the strain from my illness and travelling.

My silence has not got anything to do with those negative feedback nor stupid comments made by people like gongtang and I especially do not respond to negative comments from Guests who should not have any right to even comment at all! They are just nonsensical Ghost writers who are immature and have no respect for the rights of writers.

To my 'supportive readers' I am trying to inspire myself to get into the mood of writing and I will return by and by. Please bear with me. Thank you for your love and and your concern.

Much love to all.

Oh im really sorry. I was just curious n didnt thought my comments r stupid. Sorry okie!

Oh im really sorry. I was just curious n didnt thought my comments r stupid. Sorry okie!

Apology accepted. Thank you for understanding and being big about it. I hope that we can be friends.

The reasons I responded to you are because I respect you for not hiding behind the mask of anonymity and to explain to you that people who write stories have to have a fair amount of literary licence in order for readers to maintain interest in the narrations.

I trust we are good now. Thanks.

Oh dear! Please have plenty of rest and sleep and eat healthy food. Of you have already done that, seek a specialist from hospital :)

Anyways, I think you should open a blog about writing these kind of stories. Reader like myself would be looking forward to your every entry!

Please take care alright :)

Fir.

Guest Concerned aka Zack

Thank you Yas! I was just curious whether your story has died out when u had stopped writing it ard 7pm nearly almost every other day that I tried to revive this story of yours by bumping your thread up again with my concern.

I have been a loyal fan of yours since part 1 although one part of it was later removed due to sensitive issue(luckily I have read it before it was removed). But nevertheless, I'm relieved that you are trying to recover from your sudden mishap and in the meanwhile not letting the story die out. Health is of more importance, recover fully and hopefully by then u will have gotten back your inspiration to keep your real life story going. Thumbs up for you!!!

Oh dear! Please have plenty of rest and sleep and eat healthy food. Of you have already done that, seek a specialist from hospital :)Thank you for your advice.

Anyways, I think you should open a blog about writing these kind of stories. Reader like myself would be looking forward to your every entry!I doubt if I'll ever be a good blogger. As it is I am not able to update my stories regularly. I'll be a bigger flop as a blogger. Thanks for the positive suggestion tho.

Please take care alright :)U take care too.

Kisses to you. PM me whenever u can.

Fir.

Yas1950

Take care and rest more. Seem like a lot of people getting flu.

Thank you for your love and concern. U take care too. I'll be seeing the doc again tomoro.

Kisses PS: PM whenever u can.

Thank you Yas! I was just curious whether your story has died out when u had stopped writing it ard 7pm nearly almost every other day that I tried to revive this story of yours by bumping your thread up again with my concern.

I have been a loyal fan of yours since part 1 although one part of it was later removed due to sensitive issue(luckily I have read it before it was removed). But nevertheless, I'm relieved that you are trying to recover from your sudden mishap and in the meanwhile not letting the story die out. Health is of more importance, recover fully and hopefully by then u will have gotten back your inspiration to keep your real life story going. Thumbs up for you!!!

Thanks for being a loyal fan Zack. Thanks for your care, love and concern.Thanks you for bumping up my thread too.

I am grateful that you are a loyal reader. I am not that IT savvy to save part 2. Did you manage to save it before it was taken down? If so, can you PM it to me?

By the way Zack why did you sign in as a guest? I looked up the membership list and I don't know which Zack you are. Pls clear up the mystery. I'd like for you to be a friend whom I can PM to regularly.

Love

Yas

Thanks a lot to all those who have written in with their support. For all those who have read but have not written in I thank you for your continued interest. Kisses to everyone.

Edited by Yas1950

• 2 weeks later...

Part 17 - Resumption of connexion with Don (VIII)

After I eased myself and neatened my clothes, I washed my hands and before I could turn off the tap, I saw from the mirror, Don coming up from behind to hug me. He nuzzled the back and both sides of my neck and rubbed my nipples thru my shirt.

I felt the hardening of my tool in my school shorts. He could see me tenting thru the reflection on the mirror. He turned me around and forced my tenting groin into his. Soon we were tent-duelling and slow-humping against each other.

We moved into one of the damp cubicles.

We undressed and hung up our uniforms. Then I saw that we were both sporting raging erections with some pre-cum on the tips. I leaned back against the wall and was admiring his fiery tool. Don came over and mashed his lips to mine. He had tears running down and he was really hot and our kisses got hotter.

We tongue-duelled voraciously and soon he pulled his hot mouth away from me and attacked my nipples. While he was devouring my nips, I got harder and I ached badly needing relief. Don knelt in front of my raging tool and took it in his mouth and gave me one of the best mouth jobs ever. When I was close to cumming, Don could feel it and he withdrew his mouth to let me shoot my cum onto his lightly pimple face.

I must have cum a gallon because I didn't stop pumping my juice for a very long time. I kept pumping and pumping.

(This must be the advantage of youth. Nowadays I just trickle maybe two table-spoons full of cum - whenever I get the chance to have sex or whenever I cum).

I felt very much relieved and the ache was no more.

Don had played with himself while sucking me, but he had not cum yet. He continued stroking his little genie while standing up. He turned me around; spat in his hand and poked first one finer then two into my waiting anal orifice.

He stroked his fingers in and out expertly and when he felt I was ready, spat another glob onto his now condom-covered tool and together with the lubrication there, forced his way slowly but surely into my hungry hole.

It hurt a little at first because after the previous sessionmy anus had resumed its original tight fit. He slowly made love to me while fidling with my erect and horny nipples. The thrill from from my nipples was like a bolt of electricity coursing thru my body down to my groin.

I had a semi-hardon. Don kept screwing in and out of me and when he cummed, he slammed his groin into me and I could feel his snakehead shudder and pump the juices into the condom. He cummed a lot and the warmth of the cum filled my nether region making me feel so good and loved.

I let him hold me there and he continued kissing the back of my neck. When he finally pulled out, he said sorry and kissed me on the mouth again.

I didn't know what he apologised for. I didn't want to ask. I just got dressed and he followed suit and we both got out of the cubicle washed up and walked out of the cinema.

We went back to Baker's Bakery to have a drink before heading back to our respective homes. All the while we did not talk but just looked into each other's eyes, held hands and we knew that that session in the toilet was the sealing of a hot relationship.

To be continued.....

Edited by Yas1950

Oh my gawd yas.....i am so hooked by ur stories that ive finished reading everything back to back....really really great job....cant wait for your next episode......

Thank you He-Man, I am so glad you are enjoying my stories. This new chapter is dedicated to you.

Part 18 - A reborn close relationship (I)

We just carried on our relationship without any discussion on the unpleasant incidents when we re-connected. He had said sorry; he had cried. That I took as a sign of his remorsefulness.

We continued to play truant together, at least once a week. Soon the exams were upon us, followed by school holidays. We wanted to go dancing and so on and so forth but never had enough money. I could not squeeze money out of my parents as my father had left his job and just started his own trading company with encouragement from his contacts from overseas who promised support but not capital.

Dad had to go back to his friends in Penang for loans. He was fortunate to have 3 very good friends who

loaned him enough to start up. (He managed to pay them off within 3 years or so).

My 'games' with Don got more brazen and bolder. I was always the passive, and assumed female partner

in our relationship, even though there were times he let me cum in his mouth or let me screw him.

Since, as mentioned earlier, Don's sister was always away on flight, and his sister's clothes looked like they'd fit me, Don suggested that I dress up in her clothes in our role-playing in the privacy of his room whenever I stayed overnight.

Don helped me with the make-up (he got to be quite good at it after some time) and when his sister commented sometimes that her make-up seemed to be running out sooner, Don played dumb and walked away.

I would dress up in those clothes and make-up and we would make out and have sex like a normal boy

and girl.

Then one night after another crazy session, he said we should make some money for Christmas Eve at Malaysia Hotel. We found out that going there would cost us about $30/- each (inclusive of one drink).

He suggested to me that I should dress up and go prostitute myself. I was taken aback. I said that I thought that our relationship was exclusive even though there were times we both went out on double dates with girls from the nearby convent (this was to keep up appearances to our schoolmates and to hide our real sexual orientation).

He sniggered and said that this was 'for a good cause'. I then asked him why did I have to do all the work? Why didn't also join me in being a hooker himself? He told me that it was because I was passable while he was not. (His legs were too hairy).

I thought about it long and hard and then very hesitantly agreed to try it out one weekend. Came the weekend, I showered at home and told my folks that I was spending the weekend at a bungalow by the seaside in Changi with my schoolmates.

I rushed over to Don's place and got dressed. It was a one piece blue mini-dress. I used a black heavily-padded bra inside together with black skimpy panties. I pulled on some dark pantyhose over my panties. I had a hard time keeping my little dicky down because as I dressed I became more and more horny.

I didn't wear high heels because they didn't fit me and also I was too tall. Instead I put on a pair of pink Bata

sneakers.

After spraying perfume, I was good to go. Don was to be my pimp/bodyguard. He looked the part.

We waited till about 10.30pm before hurrying out of Don's place because it would not do to meet his parents

on the way out. They'd have freaked out if they saw me in their daughter's clothes.

We got into Don's father's car and drove towards Orchard Road. We parked behind the old Wisma Indonesia and Ngee Ann Building (the spot where the present day Wisma Atria stands).

I was still very hesitant to get out of the car when we got there. Don passed me a water bottle and I gulped down a few mouthfuls of water before heaving a big sigh and saying: "Lets do it". We walked out hand in hand towards the mall.

A few transvestites (TVs) who were regulars and already established there, spotted us and came over demanding to know if I was there to ruin their rice bowl by cutting in on their 'action'.

I kept quiet and let Don do the talking. He pulled them aside and told them that we were not there to compete. Most of them were veterans and had been in the business for a long time. He told them that if we were approached we would first send the johns to them. We would not take the first bite. They seemed reasonable enough and everything was cool. Don did not tell them about his gangster connections nor use them. There was no need to then.

Don was running with the gangs around the old Bugis StreetMalabar Street/North Bridge Road area (Where Bugis Junction stands today) together with some of our other schoolmates staying around there.

After sorting out with the other TVs, we hung about for some time till almost 11.30pm. A pretty tanked-up Caucasian walked by and ogled me. I looked away and Don lured him to where the other TVs were waiting. He was happy to have someone give him some attention and he walked off with 2 of the TVs - Sally & Mona (both Malays).

A young man in his early 20s came by and Don again pointed him to the remaining 2 TVs. He was not interested. The guy said they looked too intimidating and preferred me because I looked the gentler type. I asked him what he wanted. He said just a hand job followed by a blow job.

Don said that was hard work and insisted he pay $30/-. The cheapo fella said he had only $20/- but then would not have any fare home. We said ok $15/- and he would have enough to go home to Changi. He paid us the money.

I pulled the guy to the back of the Wisma near where the car was parked. I told him to quickly take out his dick. Then I started to pull on his limp and rather small uncut dick. I kid you not. The moment I pulled on his dick, he sported an erection. I started to stroke him but then he cummed after 3 strokes. I pointed his tool downwards to let his cum shoot onto the uneven ground. I didn't need to blow him.

He was too embarassed, pulled his dick into his briefs, zipped up and hurried off.

Next another taller more experienced looking Chinese guy who looked to be in his 30s came by after ignoring the one remaining TV. She had signalled to Don that it was ok.

The man wanted to bring me to his guest in a hotel just a short walk away. I was afraid and I hesitated. Don told him that going to his hotel was risky and we may get into trouble with hotel security. He said he WAS hotel security. We were shocked and I was became more hesitant.

The man told me not to worry. He showed us $100/- and said he had an old Japanese guest who wanted me to serve him. However I was not to do anything unless told to nor was I to speak. I was even more apprehensive.

Don urged me on and said it was $100/- and that I should not turn down this 'gig'. To assure me further, Don

followed us to the hotel. When we got there, Don was told to wait in the corridor while I went in to see my

'client'.

I was told this Japanese old man just wanted a young she-boy to sit on his lap while he rattled on in Japanese about life during the Japanese Occupation of Singapore and other Asian countries. I was to sit still keep quiet, pretend to understand him and he would occasionally stroke my thighs and lightly squeeze my willy. He enjoyed seeing me jump and wiggle my butt.

Occasionally he would take sips of his sake. I was not even offered a drink. I was to just keep still and not touch him back. When told, I would wiggle my ass a little on his lap or whenever he played with my willy.

After an hour the old man got tired and nodded off in his arm chair and the Security Man just led me off the

old man's lap very slowly told me to wash my hands and leave the room. On my way out, Mr Security said

that if I was able to make myself available once a week, this long-staying guest would be very happy to take

me as his companion. I said ok. He said he would come to the spot to contact us. (We had no mobile phones then).

When I emerged from the room, Don had sat on the floor and was nodding off to sleep too.. I nudged him

with my knee and he awoke with a start.

I grinned at him and said, 'wow, easiest $100/-' and when I described to him what transpired, we both laughed quietly and walked out of the hotel.

We hurried back to the car and when we saw the lone TV still around, we gave him the $15/- from my earlier

hand job as a token of goodwill.

Don and I then drove home and I undressed to only bra and panties and fell asleep next to my boyfriend. It was way past our bed time and we were quite tired out.

After a couple of months, we had more than enough for going not only to the Christmas Eve party but also enough to buy new dresses, lingerie and own make up. We kept this stash in Don's wardrobe.

I was bold enough to dress up outside, a few times, to go with Don to T-Dances at the Pink Pussy Cat (at Prince Hotel Garni now the site of the Grand Park Orchard which used to be the Crown Prince Hotel); Palace Nite Club in Katong (where the Paramount Hotel stands today); the Golden Venus where the

original Orchard Hotel is today) or Celestial Room (where the former Amber Mansion was; today its the site of Dhoby Ghaut MRT station).

Though I was passable, the other guests in these clubs could make out what I was. Some were naughty and cheeky but tolerant of TVs. They would grope, squeeze or pinch me. Those days homophobia was rampant but they targeted mostly gays but not TVs. Even the young girls would make fun of TVs. I was hardly bothered by cops. They were around but left me alone so long as I was there to just enjoy myself dancing and not cause any trouble nor pick anybody else's pocket.

To be continued.....

Edited by Yas1950

I have read every chapter of this, not only am i mesmerised by your style of writing, i find myself beginning to understand the feelings of the different characters being mentioned in this wonderful story, i'm intrigued, please do continue writing.

I'm happy because I learnt to be contented. Black & White life with surprising rainbows sometimes. ;) 
Your Friendly Gay "Cher"

Yoozz Abang,

Tonight Story where ??? :clap:

Sorry Bro was unable to continue writing as was called away on some urgent matters.

Hope to post some time later.

I have read every chapter of this, not only am i mesmerised by your style of writing, i find myself beginning to understand the feelings of the different characters being mentioned in this wonderful story, i'm intrigued, please do continue writing.

Thank you for your kind comments Alex. Guys like you really give me the inspiration and courage to carry on writing.

Though we'd same kind of experience working as a lady boy, but really I don't envy you with this sort of boyfriend.

I'm sorry, really, this guy can never be my cup of tea.

Regards,

That's your problem Larry, not mine. I'll PM you further responses to your comments.

Part 19 - A reborn close relationship (II)

Needless to say, Don and I enjoyed ourselves dancing the nite away during Christmas Eve, and also New Year's Eve. Everybody at the celebrations was in good spirits. I went all dressed up in a very sexy number and the other guests at the party were not bothered to notice what I was because everybody was more intent on having a good time.

Earlier on, in the hours before the party, surprisingly, Don's sister and her colleague (both were off flight duty) who were around his place that day had agreed to help dress me up and help to put on make up for me as Don told them that we were going for a Fancy Dress Xmas eve party. As an incentive for their help we invited them to join us at the party.

After showering, I had slipped into my super-padded black push-up bra and skimpy panties. Then after putting on a new one-piece, blue knitwear mini dress, and black pantyhose stockings, I draped a towel over my shoulders. The dress made my pert buttocks stick out and I was glad.

Then the two girls came in and looked at me and made up my face. It was so professionally done as these two girls had so much experience doing themselves up whenever they had to go on flight. It was part of their training. It made me look so much better than the make-up Don and I put on my face.

The girls stood back and looked at their handwork and patted each other on the back before fitting a shoulder length straight hair wig on me. I looked at myself in the mirror and was really proud of the way I looked. I then put on a pair of two inch heels I had bought earlier in the week (chose them because I didn't want to appear too tall).

Don dressed in a hat, white jacket with orange floral printed shirt under the jacket and bright yellow bell bottom pants and white shoes. The girls came in equally stunning party dresses.

Don walking into the Club with 3 chicks on his arm looked like a regular pimp. Haha......

The Resident Band playing at The Pub (the club at Hotel Malaysia) was "Attila" Pietro &The Warlocks( who played current late 60s/early 70s hits) and the Guest Band for the nite was The Pests Infested (which was a Rock & Blues Band). They interchanged between sets of 60 minutes each, so there was non-stop music.

["Attila" was bald and had a long tail made from hair sutck on the back of his bald pate. He also had a long shin mustache which made him look like Attila the Hun. So he took the nickname Attila.]

Members of "Pests" were friendly acquaintances of Don and I. We had jammed together before. Towards the end of the night, in the last half-hour of the final set before 3 am, the band invited Don and I to jam with them. Don played the drums and I did back-up and second vocals while also swinging the tambourine. We jammed to a few classic rock and blues songs and everybody was high from the drinks we consumed. Because of that we didn't even know if we sounded good - especially in the blues numbers we made up lyrics (ad-libbed) throughout and got away with it. Pietro and his guys enjoyed it so much, they came up on stage and jammed along with us.

The girls also enjoyed themselves. But at the end of the nite's festivities, we were all bleary eyed and tired by all the dancing and boisterous celebrations. The alcohol was hitting us real bad too. We went for coffee and supper at the 24 hour coffee house thinking that it would make us feel better.

After that we were still tired and decided to crash at the hotel. We enquired at Hotel Malaysia's reception and they agreed to let us have a room for the night. We pleaded with the night manager to let the 4 of us share a room, after all it was almost dawn and we would have to check out by 12 noon. (we finally checked out at around 1.30pm; with no half day charge).

I don't know about the others, I just kicked off my shoes and crashed into bed and fell into deep sleep. I awoke at around 8.30am and saw Don sprawled on the sofa and Constance (Don's sister) and her friend Pauline on either side of me in bed also fast asleep. After seeing that all of them were really out, I dropped my head back onto the bed and snoozed on.

To be continued.......

Part 20 - A reborn close relationship (III)

When I finally woke up, it was nearly way past 11 am. My bladder was full and I had to pee very badly. I went to the bathroom but the door was locked. Don was still in the sofa snoring very loudly.

I knocked on the door and the girls said they were having their shower. I told them I had to pee very badly or I would pee on the carpet in the room. They giggled and opened the door to let me in and retreated back behind the shower curtain.

Thru the shower curtain, I could see the blurry outline of their naked bodies showering and playing with each other and hear the girls sighing and moaning. I was surprised to sport a growing erection while peeing. Even on double dates with Don, I had never gotten horny with the girls we dated. Why now?

My eyes were transfixed on the two shadowy figures and I didn't hear Don come into the bathroom until he coughed. I was sitting on the toilet seat and I jumped at the sound.

He sniggered at me because my make-up had been ruined and my wig was in disarray. He told me I looked more of like clown than a woman. He suggested I take everything off and wash up.

I finished peeing and stood up to take off my wig followed by all my girlie things. Realising then that I had no other clothes, I hurried out of the bathroom and laid all my things neatly on the bed.

[Please excuse this small part describing normal sex; not Gay Sex. I hope readers will bear with me because it was an integral part of my life]

Don followed me out and he had a mischievous idea. Both of us by now nude, he led me back into the bathroom, pulled open the shower curtains and we both joined the girls in the shower. The girls were not shocked, they did not scream in surprise. It was as if they expected it.

Don went up to Pauline and fondled her lovely body and Constance dragged me over and kissed me on the mouth. By now my dick was hard and poking at Constance's belly. She offered up her lovely firm young tits to me and I instinctively kissed her on her nips.

Don had already bent Pauline forward and while she held onto the shower tap, fxxked her from behind. Pauline rocked her hips back at him and cummed twice before Don shot his load into her. I found I was not in the least bit jealous, I guess since I was nailing his sister.

Constance wormed her way and jumped up to hold onto my neck and positioned her pussy onto my dick with her legs snaking round my waist and proceeded to hump herself while I leaned on the wall for balance. Because of the heat of the moment and mutual excitement, we both cummed and she got off me because I she was slowly slipping off.

We completed our communal shower with the girls helping to wash off the rest of my messed up make-up.

We all got out of the bathroom, dried up and got ready to go check out and head for home. I had no choice but to put on the same dress and some light make up. I put on a pair of sunglasses borrowed from Constance and walked straight to Don's car and waited for the rest. I was not keen on hanging around the lobby while Don did the check out and payment.

We drove out from the car park and headed for Don's home. The girls seemed pretty excited and chatted relentlessly about what we did in the hotel room. They relived it over and over again till it became a bore.

When we got to Don's home, luckily his folks were not in nor were any of his other siblings. A few neighbours saw us but just gawked. Especially the dirty old man next door who liked to fondle his womenfolk's lingerie which were put out to dry, several times a day. We paid them no heed and just breezed into Don's downstairs flat. Because the family unit was big, the unit above also housed Don's other siblings.

When we got in the house, the girls went into their room. Don and I went into his and we sat down and we talked.

We realised this was the first time since being together, we did not end up having sex with each other and another first was that we ended up having sex with women. I guess we could safely say that we were both bi.

We just smiled and we looked into each others' eyes; before long, we kissed, rolled onto the bed and started another session of lovemaking.

We stopped momentarily to strip off our clothes and after lubricating my anus, Don slipped on a condom and entered me for the umpteenth time in our relationship. He made slow sweet love to me in the missionary position but with my legs round his body punctuating his strokes with kisses to my lips, neck and nipples. I returned the kisses in much the same way. As we had cum just about an hour before, Don could hold his cum in a little longer.

When Don hit my prostate a few times, it triggered my erection and the constant rubbing of Don's pubes on my bare butt also spurred me. When I sighed my impending cum, Don was driven and started to spurt when my cum shot out onto my body.

We both slowly got unentangled after the aura of our mutual orgasm and I reached out for some tissues to clean up.

We then napped in each other's arms for about half an hour and after that I washed up and proceeded to go home. Don offered to drive me home as he felt that I was too tired after the happenings of the last 36 hours or so.

To be continued......

Edited by Yas1950

Still patiently waiting for more :D. U write very fluently with ease, just to mention guess u had a typo above. "Sum Shot"

Thank you kind Sir for your very sweet comments.

U finished reading today's instalment 5 minutes before I edited. The correxion's been made.

Stay tuned to this channel for more this week. :thumb:

Edited by Yas1950

Part 21 - A reborn close relationship (IV)

I dressed back into my normal guy street clothes and packed away my girly things into Don's cupboard. They were to be washed later by him.

Before we left his home, I called Mum (I was a real Mummy's boy, being an only son) to let her know that I was not gonna be home for lunch and would let her know again if I was not coming home from dinner. (Wasn't I an angel? :wub: )

Don drove us down to the old Hawker Centre at Geylang Bahru to have some food. After all that sex yesterday and today, we were ravenously hungry. We both gorged down a bowl of Soto Ayam and a plate of Mee Rebus each and washed the food down with good old Coca Cola.

After both of us let out good burps from all that food (excuse us, teehee), we just went for a short drive towards Katong Park. It was already around 3pm. But instead of going into the Park, Don drove into the old Ambassador Hotel car park.

With the engine still running but already in a parking lot, he asked if I wanted to check into a room there? I said ok because I needed to use the loo and needed to have a proper shower. Don turned the engine off, went in put a $30/- deposit at reception to register us. I came in by the back entrance from the car park and joined him at the lift lobby.

We both got into the lift after Don took the keys from reception and proceeded up to the 3rd Floor. Room 303 was not too far from the lift. Don opened the door and I rushed into the bathroom as my stomach was churning.

I unloaded all the food i had consumed in the last 48 hours or so and felt immense relief, because earlier that day, I felt constipated. I cleaned myself thoroughly and douched myself 3 times to ensure I was totally clean. (I took off the shower head and used the shower hose to give myself a water enema).

[sorry if this 'small part' sounds a mite too churlish]

Then I re-attached the shower head to give myself a throughly good shower. I dried myself with one of the over-used, thin bath towels in the bathroom wrapped it around my waist and left the bathroom feeling totally clean in and out.

Don went in next but he did not take too long in the shower. Similarly he emerged from the bathroom in the other bath towel. We both looked around the room and agreed that it was not as luxurious as the room we had the night before at Hotel Malaysia but hell we didn't care about the room. Being alone together in a room was all that mattered.

I went to the window and pulled open the curtain to enjoy a better view of the sea in front of Katong park. I looked towards the right and had a great view of the pillbox where Mustafa and I had our last tryst before he left. I didn't mention this to Don as I did not want to rake up any negative memories nor upset Don. He also did not ask or maybe did not want to ask.

We were standing next to each other, hands around each other's waist. We just took in the view from the room (even though we were on the 3rd floor it was still quite high up) and our view was not blocked by any trees.

The sun was shining brightly overhead and the cloudless sky was so blue. The scenery was just breath-taking. Seagulls flitted back and forth; up and down. It was a picture book scenery to die for and here I was enjoying this scenery with the one I loved.

To be continued......

Edited by Yas1950

Hey He-man!! Thanks for enjoying. U da Man!!! This one's for you.

Be hard; don't die!!! :lol: :lol:

Part 22 - A reborn close relationship (V)

We stood there for so long; we were mesmerised by the natural wonder before us. Framed by the

huge glass window in the room, it looked like a giant water colour painting.

Don slowly spun me around and looked deep into my eyes. He didn't say it; neither did I.

But in my mind I know that we were both in love with each other. I fiddled with the small matte

of hair at the middle of his ribs on his chest. It looked like a little triangular place mat.

The hairs were so fine and had a smooth feel on my fingers. I then brushed my cheek on the

hair and I felt the hairs on the back of my neck rise. It was such a strangely nice feel which

is indescribable in words.

Don in return bent down and kissed my neck. He nibbled and sucked my neck so hard I knew

it would leave a hickey on my neck. I didn't even wonder if Mum would question me when she

saw it later. I was proud to wear Don's 'badge' on me.

Without bothering to close the curtains, I knelt down and pulled away Don's bath towel and on

seeing his full mast erection, I pulled back the skin and made sweet love to his staff.

He couldn't stand my hot mouth on his organ. Then I started to hum with my mouth tight round

his dick while gently stroking his buttocks and lightly fingering his ass hole. Just as I poked my

middle finger into his still wet poop hole, he shot his cum onto my face. He shot a fair bit of

love-cum and he enjoyed watching me rub it into my the skin on my face (like having a cum facial).

His knees buckled and he fell across the bed facing the ceiling. I crawled on my knees and attacked

his warm dick again. I licked the last of his cum and moved up to kiss him again. He tried to

push me off him as his penis had become very sensitive. I didn't care and continued my onslaught

on his organ till there were stirrings of another impending erection.

I told him to stroke himself as he was quite well-lubricated by my mouth. I went to the bathroom poured

some bath foam onto my hand and lubricated my poop-chute. I went out and used the balance of the

bath foam on Don's dick with one hand while the other was continually lubricating myself in preparation

for the final onslaught.

Whe I felt he was sufficiently hard, I fitted him with a condom then straddled him and positioned my love hole

onto his missile and slowly moved down onto his pole.

ooooooohhhhhhh...... the feeling was exquisite. I could feel my tight and hungry ass-mouth devour his

pole deep into my nether region. I didn't stop going down on him till I hit bottom. Then I started to slowly

hump on his dick - up, down, up, down, in, out, in, out, long strokes, short strokes....... 3 short strokes

and 1 huge long stroke, 2 long strokes followed by 2 short strokes. The strokes varied with my excitement.

Whenever his organ hit my prostate, my own dick jerked and this continued till I was so hard. I could not

resist stroking myself and when I Don grunted his impending cum, my body trembled and I shot out load

after load of cum onto Don's heaving chest while he shot his own load into the condom but I could feel the

'heat' of his cum as my ass walls were tightened around his spurting cock.

I reached down and fiddled his hairy nips and smiled at him. I still straddled him and I still wanted him.

We both panted from all that activity and smiled lovingly still looking into each other's eyes.

Don reached out to my waist and pulled me down and when our faces met, I kissed him lovingly and

longingly on the mouth and our tongues duelled like there was no tomorrow. One minute I was

exploring his mouth and the next he was sweeping all around my mouth.

We broke the kiss and I pulled my pussy cunt off his cock. His cock quickly shrivelled to its original

size and we held onto each other and exchanged little loving kisses.

When we realised it, the room was getting dimmer and before long, the sun had set. The room became

dark. Don reached over to turn on the bed side lamp. It managed to guide me to the bathroom. I

had pulled off Don's condom and brought it with me to the bathroom and flushed it down the toilet.

I turned on the shower and washed off Don's dried up cum from my face. Then I applied some bath

foam to wash my face a second time. When I was almost finished washing up, Don came into the

bathroom, kissed me and proceeded to shower too.

I went out to get dressed and get my hair dried off. We bothe quickly got dressed and went down

to check out. According to reception, we had stayed on a little too long and asked Don to pay another

$10/-. I had the money with me and so I just paid wihout arguing. We didn't even take the bill nor receipt.

We just walked to the car and drove to my home. It was almost 7pm. (I had forgotten to call Mum -

naughty boy).

As Don drove through the evening traffic, one hand held the wheel while the other reached over to

hold my hand and rub my thighs.

We were back at my place in about half an hour. I dared not kiss Don. I just patted his thigh and said a

quick goodbye before entering my home. Don drove off. I rushed in and Mum stood there, arms akimbo

and asked where I'd been. I lied that we had a puncture and I could not find a phone to call home. I

said I was sorry and that was that.

Mum didn't ask about Don nor the weekend bungalow nor why I didn't have a tan since I had supposedly

been at a bungalow. Over dinner Mum said that Dad was due home over the coming weekend which was

like 8 days away. She also told me she felt lonely when I was away and had trouble sleeping.

She asked if I could just hold her to sleep that nite? I said that I'd gladly keep her company and hold

her to sleep. Even after my growing years, I had sometimes slept in Mum's bed whenever she felt a longing for Dad when he was away on business. I would just hold her and she would just fall asleep; I never had sex with Mum tho. I just enjoyed the clean smell of her permed hair. At other times she would just cuddle me in her firm breasts and I enjoyed breathing in the sweet scent of the talcum powder between her breasts.

I remembered then that I was so used to being breastfed by Mum till I was in kindergarten (about 6). One

day Dad chanced upon us and gave Mum a telling off. He told her that I was too big and should have been

weaned off her years ago. Mum had explained to me why and that's when the breastfeeding stopped.

To be continued .......

Edited by Yas1950

Part 23 - A reborn close relationship (VI)

My life as a TV didn't last forever. Tho I had talked to the hookers who, by then were friends, about hormone treatments and crossdressing tips, and even tho I sometimes felt I was a woman trapped in a man's body, the novelty and thrill of being

a street walker just wore off after about 8 or 9 months.

Don and I had made enough money to buy stuff which I used in our role-playing and we had enough to go out to clubs during Christmas and New Year's Eve and some left over for other fun stuff. The old Japanese man was a main 'sponsor' during my weekly sessions with him.

After about 5 months he had stopped 'booking me'. Our Security Man friend told Don and I that the old man had checked out and checked into a hospital due to his old age and then his children had come over to accompany him back to Japan. He told us that he wanted to telephone and share the news with Don but felt that it was not right for us to go see him at the hospital with his family around. We told him it was ok, we understood.

There were some unpleasant incidents during my street-walking time, and that was one of the reasons - safety - that I stopped.

We had to deal with drunk foreign seamen, tourists, etc but they were not violent.

The worst incident was when a group of local Malay and Indian gay bashers/TV-haters confronted Don and I outside Wisma Indonesia. It started off with them walking past the group of regular TVs and teasing them and being chased away. They laughingly ran off in my direction. Don was then standing in front of the shops at Ngee Ann Building.

There were about 8 to 10 teen boys, I don't remember exactly. The TVs had thrown their shoes at the boys and screamed at them to throw back the shoes. This I found to be quite amusing, but dared not laugh out loud.

Even tho I stayed out of the way of the running, laughing boys, they spotted me in the shadows. They stopped laughing and looked and felt that since I was alone and small sized, they turned their attention to harass me.

They passed all kinds of unkind remarks and I tried my best to ignore them. They commented about my dress. I was in a white T-shirt top with sequinned patterns and a short pleated tartan skirt. Underneath I had a plain white padded bra and flesh coloured panties.

They came over and started to paw their filthy hands all over me. The other TVs tried to come over to help but they were warned to bugger off. The pawing soon turned into outright molest. I was outumbered and could not fight them off. Don ran over and tried to get them off me and they turned around and beat him up.

Then I was dragged to the back of Wisma Indonesia and pushed up against a car parked there. (Not Don's car). The rotten bastards then started to grab me all over. Soon the leader shouted at them to turn me around and lift my skirt. Forcing me to lean over the car bonnet, one or two of them forcibly tore my panties off.

The leader told his guys to hold me down and he lubricated my ass with his saliva and shoved his fingers into my ass. Then I felt his hard dick at the entrance to my puny hole. He rammed me so hard that I almost passed out from the pain. He went on and on pumping his huge dry dong into me and I felt bruised and what felt like blood flowing down my thighs.

I cried and begged for him to stop as I was unable to bear the pain from the constant banging but he laughed and carried on for what seemed like forever. I felt him grab me hard and his body tighten and he shot his cum into me. Then the others either put their dicks into my mouth or rammed me just as bad. I lost count of the number of guys who took turns raping me.

Don had been knocked out for a while. The TVs had helped him recover and he sneaked back to his car and grabbed a solid PVC baseball bat. He rushed up to the bastards who were raping me and bashed at them blindly and took them by surprise. They must have thought that there were more than one person hitting out at them. They just threw me off and ran off holding up their pants.

Don helped me off the ground and we got into his car a short distance away and he painfully struggled with the steering wheel and drove home.

To be continued......

Even tho im not a TV myself, but i can totally relate to ur feelings during the point where u were forcefully being raped. I applaude ur courage to share this unfruitful incident, and once again i am very much mesmerised by ur form of writing, it keeps me in suspense, trying to figure out the next chapter by myself, i would be waiting for the next update.

Cheers;

Alexandre

Edited by Alexandre

I'm happy because I learnt to be contented. Black & White life with surprising rainbows sometimes. ;) 
Your Friendly Gay "Cher"

Even tho im not a TV myself, but i can totally relate to ur feelings during the point where u were forcefully being raped. I applaude ur courage to share this unfruitful incident, and once again i am very much mesmerised by ur form of writing, it keeps me in suspense, trying to figure out the next chapter by myself, i would be waiting for the next update.

Cheers;

Alexandre

Thanks for your continued compliments :thumb: , I am blushing with pride!! :oops: But keep 'em cumming. I can take all that you dish out. (not embarassed anymore) :twisted:

The unsavoury incident had to be told to give continuity to my story. Just as a matter of curiosity, you say that you always try to figure out or imagine/predict what comes next, have you ever been right? Its no criticism of you, but just being inquisitive and trying to figure out if your predictions coincide with the chapters I've written so far.

May have to take a break this weekend. But I'll have to wait and see first.

Stay tuned to this channel.

To all my adoring fans and readers of this thread, thanks for all the support.

Part 24 - A reborn close relationship (VII)

The other reason I stopped my street-walking was because my parents had become suspicious of my outside activities. (I'll elborate in the next part).

Don had managed to get a job as a civil servant and Dad had insisted he wanted me to work in his office.

Therefore our meetings were confined to weekends.

Don had spent a whole week in training and by the time the weekend came, I was reluctantly forced to accept that he was all tired out, the poor guy.

We were content just to meet up for coffee and then we'd go our separate ways. Then one day he broke the news to me that his Dad had fixed him up to get married to the daughter of a poor relative from Jakarta.

I was shocked but since it was his parents' wish, I had to move aside and respect what the old folks had arranged for him. As a consolation (which I didn't think very much of) I was asked to be his best man. I had to agree, again out of respect for his parents. They were so good; so nice to me and always welcomed me into their home, how could I turn nasty and disrespectful to them?

It was painful and heartbreaking just being present at every step of the wedding ceremony. However I remained stoic and miraculously I behaved with the utmost dignity and maturity throughout. I did not wish to cause a scandal nor did I sulk or pout. I managed to smile in every photograph ( painful tho it was) but at the dinner maybe because I had consumed too much alcohol (as best man I was drinking on Don's behalf) and before the end of dinner, I passed out. After dinner was over and all the guests had left, I had to be helped out of the party and sent home to Don's home. I was allowed to crash in his room as the newly-weds were at the Honeymoon Suite at the Imperial Hotel.

His sister Constance watched over me, the sweet girl. When I got up at around 2.30am, she helped me to the bathroom to throw up. I must have thrown up all the alcohol because my tummy felt better then, tho I still felt hung over with a throbbing headache. She cleaned me up as best as she could and asked me to lie back in bed.

In order to coax me to sleep, she sat next to me and rubbed Kwan Loong medicated oil on my forehead and soon I drifted off to sleep again. I was dead tired and did not even dream, which was a good thing. If I had nightmares, I might have created a fuss and that would not do.

When I stirred after the sun was up, I felt an erection. I opened my eyes and saw Constance sitting up against the head of the bed fast asleep and her tiny hand wrapped around my dicky.

She was a light sleeper and half-opened her eyes. She saw my erection in her warm little hand and she started to wank me slowly a first and when she felt I was sufficiently hard, she sped up her wanking till I cummed right in her hand. My cum covered all of her tiny right hand.

I felt I had to return the favour and I got up to kiss her mouth. She turned away and told me to go brush my teeth. My morning breath and the remnants of my alcohol intake must have mad my breath unbearable.

I got up and stumbled to the bathroom and washed my face with soap then brushed my teeth twice. When I went back to bed, poor Constance had collapsed back into deep sleep. She later told me that Don had requested her to drive me and her parents back to their home and had told her to take care of me.

Having taken care of drunk passengers on flights she used that experience to take care of me that night (but wanking me wasn't part of the deal). I was grateful to Don for still caring.

Her skirt had hiked up her thighs a fair bit. I could see her dark panties. I parted her legs a little then rolled down her underwear all the way. Then I whiffed at her pussy hairs and got turned on by the natural 'animal scent'. I flicked my tongue towards her slit and tasted the salty tangy taste of woman's pussy. She did not move.

I used both my thumbs to spread her pussy a little. (I had watched straight pxxn and was now trying out what I had 'learnt' from those movies). I flicked my tongue again and again; up and down the slit and when I hit her clit, her body jerked and I clamped my mouth over her delectable 'button' and flicked my tongue to taste

her juices.

Constance was enjoying the electrical sensations and I must have been doing it right because she squirmed ever so slightly and mewled her approval. After maybe 15 minutes my tongue and jaws were getting a little weary but I perservered. Soon my 'hard work' came to fruition as I felt her buck and raise her hips again and again almost knocking me off the bed while she had an enormous cum.

She pulled me up to her and kissed me fully on the mouth as she tasted her own juices. I had another erection and reached over to the bedside drawer to pull out a condom and put it on before I entered her for the second time. As I had cum earlier on, my stroking inside her tight cunt took ages and she cummed twice more, before I shot another load into my condom in her pussy.

We just lay down and spooned before drifting off to sleep again.

We both got up an hour later to shower. Don's parents were still asleep. After I dressed up to go home, Connie handed me a 'hong bao' telling me it was from her Dad as a token for my Best Man duty. I mumbled my thanks and kissed herbefore heading out the door to hail a taxi to go home.

[sorry to all readers of this thread if the subject matter in this and the next deals with some heterosexual encounters. However for reasons of continuity, I have to briefly touch on it. I trust you'll all bear with me. Thank you for your understanding.]

To be continued......

Edited by Yas1950

Hey Eddy! Long time no see! I haven't been logging in for quite a while due to work commitments, but the moment I did so last week, I had your stories to keep me company till the wee hours of the morning!! :thumb: Glad to know you're posting regularly again. Luv the way you vividly conveyed your past; I can imagine myself being there where the 2 of you were. ^_^ Btw, was Hotel Malaysia also known later on as Marco Polo Hotel?

Hope you are feeling better now. Take care and hope to meet you some day ^_^ ^_^

Hey Eddy! Long time no see! I haven't been logging in for quite a while due to work commitments, but the moment I did so last week, I had your stories to keep me company till the wee hours of the morning!! :thumb: Glad to know you're posting regularly again. Luv the way you vividly conveyed your past; I can imagine myself being there where the 2 of you were. ^_^ Btw, was Hotel Malaysia also known later on as Marco Polo Hotel?

Hope you are feeling better now. Take care and hope to meet you some day ^_^ ^_^

Hi welcome back my dear friend.

Glad my postings managed to do some good like keep you company at nights.

Gosh you are so generous with your compliments about my writing. :oops:

I had to make my descriptions vivid wherever possible (sorry I missed out on Hotel Malaysia).

Yes Hotel Malaysia was later renamed Hotel Marco Polo and the name Hotel Malaysia was re-used

by the Goodwood Group to rename Cuscaden House. These two names are no more because its

where Hard Rock Cafe is today.

I've been well tho I missed hearing from you.

You take care my Bro. Will be in touch soon by PM or email.

Ciao.

Yas

Edited by Yas1950

• Guest locked this topic