Male HQ

Pokemon Thread

-zee-

Anybody playing or still playing Pokemon?

I have been playing since Yellow Version came out, and now hooked onto Black/White version. I love how strategic the games have become, and the multitudes of types and abilities, which got me playing on and on.

I need some battling friends to battle via wifi too.

Wow quite a few pokefans here :D

I have preordered black/white 2. Will be delivered to me when it is available. But the thing is, it is not an entirely new generation, and then there's the hassle of transferring ALL my battling pokemon over -.-" oh dread that!

@ Circleflow: what is robo competition? Care to enlighten me?

I'm more enthu abt Nobunaga. I will get it soon!

for red and blue a vba emulator is enough. try googling it. as for ds games.. theres no$gba. u need the rom too.

anyways. i play on emulator and yeah been through a lot of runs in bw. with different types of nonsense teams and such. at first bw had such horrible pokemon but then they just dont seem that bad after a while.

ya both are very nice!!!

[media=]

ohh wow.. i just realised after rewatching again that enbuoh's flames on his body looks so badass.. and this is also like the first time we get to see cheren.

any of you guys follow the anime? i find that its going abit fast now. he already has his 7th badge -_-

probably putting bw2 story inside.

but what i dont understand is how the other pokemon from other regions ended up in isshu.

Ooooh I didn't know about the iPhone, not sure what pps means. I heard about that Ash will be fighting one of the B/W2 gym leader at the start of the series where he uses a koffing - a Kanto Pokemon!

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

Pps is an iPhone apps. You can dl movies, anime to watch. Actually last season they did ash a disservice by coming up with a trainer with pocket full of legendary Pokemon. Totally a cheater. I am surprised that ash's otter and snivy still never evolved. Don't know waiting for what. Pokabu already evolved into a chaobuu.

He defeated the darkrai. N then defeated Latios. But he lost all 6 Pokemon.

For a moment I thought you were referring to N, the final boss in Black/White.

You should play derryfawne! SoulSilver and HeartGold is good if you enjoy the retro game but what to experience it in newer form. I like B/W because of the story.

For a moment I thought you were referring to N, the final boss in Black/White.

You should play derryfawne! SoulSilver and HeartGold is good if you enjoy the retro game but what to experience it in newer form. I like B/W because of the story.

I have played all until sian Liao. I always tot they prefer fire type. Like charlizard, infernape and now tepig. Bw is a little weird though I tot some of the features seems redundant.

He defeated the darkrai. N then defeated Latios. But he lost all 6 Pokemon.

what everyone is pissed at is that his pikachu took out a latios itself and yet still lost to a starter tsutaaja that shooti just picked out. even if it didnt have electric attacks. a quick attack should be able to ko it easily. but i guess its just to start out a new story.

i want to see miju evolve into dai lehh.. i like the sword it has LOL

what everyone is pissed at is that his pikachu took out a latios itself and yet still lost to a starter tsutaaja that shooti just picked out. even if it didnt have electric attacks. a quick attack should be able to ko it easily. but i guess its just to start out a new story.

i want to see miju evolve into dai lehh.. i like the sword it has LOL

Pikachu was made to purposely lose because Pikachu lost it's electrical ability.

anybody here actually misses the old pikachu art?

it was like so cute last time but now.. its =/

Pikachu used to be chubby. lol

By the way, before B/W, Pikachu used to be in every regional dex. And in R/B/Y Pikachu is #25, while Meowth is #52.

Play on ds better mah. Why wamt to play on com cuz you can't trade with others or live battles online? (Can you?)

I got to admit that I will usually download the rom and try out on my R4. And then buy the other counterpart game, and I have two ds amyway. Haha... Guilty.

I still have the rom for Black. But no emulators. Pm me with your email if you are interested.

I play both but ultimately i sent all my good pokemon from diamond pearl platinum soul silver to my currently original white version. Awaiting for bw2 is bittersweet for me, because then i have to transfer ALL to the new game.

I agree on the evo stone part, but i can always mine in the caves for them. Just a matter of a few hundred super repels, and the trusty bike and lotsa time (gulp!) would get me some evo stones, along with other gems.

i think the only bad thing about playing on comp is that u cant trade and play wifi battles. but then if u really want to play without a ds theres a way to get that but im not sure how. in any case theres always pokemon online which is like a wifi emulator. nice to play against other ppl haha.