Male HQ

Most Married Men Are Horny Bastard?

Guest whatever lah

Guest whatever lah

Gays think that they are being discriminated against but in reality, they discriminate against married bi and bi man. It's a messed up world !

Married men are horny bastards. Please do not easily let them have you so easily. Once they have you they will treat you like their mistress, but after they know that you belong to them, they will treat you like their wives and they go out to find for more conquest.

Guest Ironrod

Gays think that they are being discriminated against but in reality, they discriminate against married bi and bi man. It's a messed up world !

I think discrimination is the wrong word.

If married man or bi allows "open r/s" with his wife (means the wife can fxxk somebody else) most ppl would think its a fair deal and not question much abt it. The main reason most ppl have problem with married or bi is becos "most ppl" feel they are irresponsible sorts.

We may be gay, but that doesn't meant we don't have our own sets of values to follow.

Guest whatever lah

There, here you go... double standards. I can't produce statistic but I think gay tend to be more promiscuous or two time (or at least some of them created this impression among the populace) and yet expect marriage man to be "fair" in their relationship.

Gay man can easily switch partner. When they go out with their BF, they can be just "friends". When a man go out dating with woman and change a partner each month, people will know. That's why they can appear to be such "own set of value".

Whether my views are right or wrong, does not matter. I have my own opinion but I don't go out say this and that about gay man. I expect gay man also not say such things like "Married men are horny bastards. Please do not easily let them have you so easily. Once they have you they will treat you like their mistress, but after they know that you belong to them, they will treat you like their wives and they go out to find for more conquest." This is very bias. If this "Married men" is gay and is in a relationship with a man, he will do the same thing. It has nothing to do with his "straight marital status". Man are just man. Gay man / straight man / bi man all have their own needs, but married man are "horny bastards" ? Please check the dictionary what bastards are !

The main reason most ppl have problem with married or bi is becos "most ppl" feel they are irresponsible sorts.

We may be gay, but that doesn't meant we don't have our own sets of values to follow.

Guest Ironrod

There, here you go... double standards. I can't produce statistic but I think gay tend to be more promiscuous or two time (or at least some of them created this impression among the populace) and yet expect marriage man to be "fair" in their relationship.

Gay man can easily switch partner. When they go out with their BF, they can be just "friends". When a man go out dating with woman and change a partner each month, people will know. That's why they can appear to be such "own set of value".

Whether my views are right or wrong, does not matter. I have my own opinion but I don't go out say this and that about gay man. I expect gay man also not say such things like "Married men are horny bastards. Please do not easily let them have you so easily. Once they have you they will treat you like their mistress, but after they know that you belong to them, they will treat you like their wives and they go out to find for more conquest." This is very bias. If this "Married men" is gay and is in a relationship with a man, he will do the same thing. It has nothing to do with his "straight marital status". Man are just man. Gay man / straight man / bi man all have their own needs, but married man are "horny bastards" ? Please check the dictionary what bastards are !

Dear Guest, I think you totally missed the point.

Let me show you the difference between a real gay man and a married man.

1) VOWS are not made to be broken

I don't think most gay couple make VOWS in front of their parents, relatives and GOD.

2) Face of the MOTHER

I cannot imagine my dad fxxking with another man while my mom is at home doing housework.......yes life can be unfair but i don't want to be the contributing factor.

3) I am a SON too

Same as factor number 2, life is complicated enough I don't want to be part of this charade

I am not saying I hate married man/bi or whatever but I don't think GM is wrong making those remarks.

Thus pls spare us the speech of married man/bi should be view equally as gay man becos it will never be, be a man a face the mistake you made could be more impressive then providing useless justification to clear your conscience.

Guest whatever lah

Put religion aside for this. We are talking something general and not specific to a religion.

You are a son. Gays don't have children. But does children make the difference ? You mean if the couple don't have children, your so called "VOWS" in gay make them are different ?

Dear Guest, I think you totally missed the point.

Let me show you the difference between a real gay man and a married man.

1) VOWS are not made to be broken

I don't think most gay couple make VOWS in front of their parents, relatives and GOD.

2) Face of the MOTHER

I cannot imagine my dad fxxking with another man while my mom is at home doing housework.......yes life can be unfair but i don't want to be the contributing factor.

3) I am a SON too

Same as factor number 2, life is complicated enough I don't want to be part of this charade

I am not saying I hate married man/bi or whatever but I don't think GM is wrong making those remarks.

Thus pls spare us the speech of married man/bi should be view equally as gay man becos it will never be, be a man a face the mistake you made could be more impressive then providing useless justification to clear your conscience.

Guest Ironrod

Put religion aside for this. We are talking something general and not specific to a religion.

You are a son. Gays don't have children. But does children make the difference ? You mean if the couple don't have children, your so called "VOWS" in gay make them are different ?

Now i really wonder if u are married or even understand the concept of being a father.

Do u even know the impact u have on a child if he/she knows u have betray their mother and being fxxking with man behind their back?

Oh and you may want to understand more abt VOWS (or even Wiki it), gay ppl can't make VOWS becos we can't get married (at least in Singapore)

That's because most straight couples choose to openly declare their relationship to people -.-

Instagram: vodkabaker

Guest whatever lah

纸上谈兵

Now i really wonder if u are married or even understand the concept of being a father.

Do u even know the impact u have on a child if he/she knows u have betray their mother and being fxxking with man behind their back?

Oh and you may want to understand more abt VOWS (or even Wiki it), gay ppl can't make VOWS becos we can't get married (at least in Singapore)

@ Ironrod, Gachimuchi and abang - It seems to me that you all are anti-married bi guys.

Do you mean that bi married guys are ppl with a set of lose morals and live a life without values? By generalising ALL bi-married guys and bi guys are horny bastards are presumptuous bothering on the line of being ignorant. By saying that you do not even want to befriend them makes you nothing but a self righteous person.

I know there are some married guys in here that are shallow as they only come in here to hunt for fun and sex and nothing else. But I do take offense that if you make a statement to generalise ALL or "most" bi-married men to be so.

Do you mean that there is no true friendship to be established with bi-married guys who just have a sincere heart to have gay friends to be at least feel normal for a while - and I am not referring to sex. Just be in a company of gay friends.

Also like what lormee says. It is something between 2 consenting adults. Who are you to judge? Don't pass such a quick judgement on us who are bi-married by saying we are horny bastards. Because, if you put such a standard on us, you should also be saying those gays who go around seeking nothing but fun and have no intention to settle down to be horny promiscuous bastards too. The same apply to those who go to saunas too.

Some of us have our reasons of why we didn't chose the path of being a gay. some of us have our reasons to continue to be in marriage despite right now we regret for not chosing the path earlier on. But what is done is done. we can't turn back the clock even much as I/we would like to.

So what I am saying please do not use strong words on us. Because you do not have the right to do so.

Am here for sincere friends... 

Guest Blaidd_drwg

Two words: Married & Friend.

If at your age you cannot think properly and come here to pick opinions which solidify your "justification" of whatever it is you want, there is no point in having this discussion.

I can only tell you 2 things:

- He is married. Don't try to be a prick. It is people who goes against this who makes a bad name for the rest of us who struggle honestly to fight for civil unions and marriages. Even our own community must be self-accountable. No questions asked about this.

- He is your friend. Know your limits.

Married men are horny bastards. Please do not easily let them have you so easily. Once they have you they will treat you like their mistress, but after they know that you belong to them, they will treat you like their wives and they go out to find for more conquest.

Gymstock,

I think you got me wrong. I said Married men but I did not say Bi men are the horny ones. Just take a walk in Geylang and those nite clubs and you can see what I mean. I am not judging, I am saying what is the truth.

Ok let me make it more politically correct.

Most married men are horny bastards, some more bastard than others and some less.

If you don't own what I've mentioned, it will not be directed at you.

Edited by GachiMuchi

Guest whatever lah

Not Judging ? Truth ? Please provide documentation of this truth !

"...it will not be directed at you." It If a married person is like what you describe, then he has no case. It's precisely when not all married man are like that your comment become offensive. Can you please provide the numbers of married man who are like that verses those who are not ? Let's see if it's all, most, some or a few.

You can say All or Most, impt thing is that your statement can be substantiated. If not, it's your view of things and you say it's the truth.

And why are married man bastards ?

I think you got me wrong. I said Married men but I did not say Bi men are the horny ones. Just take a walk in Geylang and those nite clubs and you can see what I mean. I am not judging, I am saying what is the truth.

Ok let me make it more politically correct.

Most married men are horny bastards, some more bastard than others and some less.

If you don't own what what mentioned, it will not be directed at you.

"Married men are horny bastards. Please do not easily let them have you so easily. Once they have you they will treat you like their mistress, but after they know that you belong to them, they will treat you like their wives and they go out to find for more conquest. "

"Most married men are horny bastards, some more bastard than others and some less. "

Guest whatever lah

If it's another person, may be we can just move on.

But GM is the moderator of this forum.

How can demonstrates such bias openly ?

If he can prove that married man are bastard or he apologies, we move on.

Guest Guest

Why does he need to apologise? He did not say anything wrong and is entitled to his own opinions. So u wanna prove that you are not only a bastard but is whiny as well?

Guest Guest

just move on and ignore those hatters

its always like that, gay guy hate bi guy, because they cant have booth world as what bi can have

:lol: :lol: :lol:

28jha12.gif

Guest whatever lah

He didn't says it's his opinion. He says it's the truth.

He is not just a member here. He's a moderator of this board.

Why does he need to apologise? He did not say anything wrong and is entitled to his own opinions. So u wanna prove that you are not only a bastard but is whiny as well?

He didn't says it's his opinion. He says it's the truth.

He is not just a member here. He's a moderator of this board.

Didn't you notice that the word above my avatar reads Principal member and not Moderator?

Apparently you did not read the part where I am no longer the Moderator. http://www.blowingwi...showtopic=32248

Please do not confuse my "work" as a moderator and my rights as a Principal member to post my views.

I don't have to apologise or prove anything.

Please read my post carefully, I said, "Most married men are horny bastards, some more bastard than others and some less. "

You mean you are a married man and you take offense that you are being called you a horny bastard?

You are only a guest, you are not even a BW member. who are you to question me? And why the fxxk I even bothered to reply to you. Didn't your nick say "Whatever"?

Now I tell you, Whatever!

Edited by GachiMuchi

Guest whatever lah

When you say MOST married man are bastards, are you saying > 50% of married man are bastards ? Do you have any information to even lead you to say that ?

Calling anybody a bastard is offensive.

Having 2 separate ids does not make you 2 different persons. A moderator is still a moderator.

Didn't you notice that the word above my avatar reads Principal member and not Moderator?

Apparently you did not read the part where I am no longer the Moderator. http://www.blowingwi...showtopic=32248

Please do not confuse my "work" as a moderator and my rights as a Principal member to post my views.

I don't have to apologise or prove anything.

Please read my post carefully, I said, "Most married men are horny bastards, some more bastard than others and some less. "

You mean you are a married man and you take offense that you are being called you a horny bastard?

Why don't you tell me, what must a moderator be? A saint? Mother Teresa?

Are you telling me that being a moderator, I cannot have a view that is different from yours?

Are you telling me that being a moderator, whatever i write it has to sound nice and say nice things so as to make you happy.

Sorry lor, I am not that type of moderator. Maybe you should go somewhere where the moderator is nice.

Edited by GachiMuchi

Guest: Its just GM point of view, what wrong w using "most"? Its just a forum, u expect him to go do a survey, compile and anyalyse the statistics ,check a dictionary, then use the perfect english word before every post of his? Lighten up!! At least he used "most" and not "all" right?? maybe using "bastard" overdid it though.

My POV on this topic: I once met up w this bi guy online, and to him, so long he doing w a guy, he dont feel he is cheating on his gf and to them, doing w guys, guys cant get pregnant.

As for comparing gay men and married men, I think there is no definition for comparison unless gay men can be married THEN we can give a definite answer. IMO, all men are horny, just look at the number of people searching for sex, be in in forum, chatrooms, suanas and everywhere.gay or str8.

IMO. And seriously, so what if we agree or disagree to what GM said?? He dont get money out of people who agrees w him. -.-

Sometimes I give my heart away too easily.

Guest whatever lah

You did not refute my point that having 2 ids "Having 2 separate ids does not make you 2 different persons. A moderator is still a moderator." Can I conclude that you agree that using the Principal Member id, you are still a moderator ? Can please conclude this point. Cause when you first started to use 2 ids, I thought, what's the point. Still the same person. You can have 1000 ids but you are still the same person. Just like the principal who bought sex from the underage girl. He is a man who needed sex but people still see him as a principal whether he likes it or not. Same for you. Using another id, the opinion still flows from the moderator.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. But when you assume a role, you have taken up the responsibility of that role. If you as a moderator have demonstrated that you are bias against a group of people openly and even to the extent of calling them bastards, how can you then moderate the board with fairness ? I didn't want to go this far to comment on your fairness to moderate and I do have respect for you in other ways.

Why don't you tell me, what must a moderator be? A saint? Mother Teresa?

Are you telling me that being a moderator, I cannot have a view that is different from yours?

Are you telling me that being a moderator, whatever i write it has to sound nice and say nice things so as to make you happy.

Sorry lor, I am not that type of moderator. Maybe you should go somewhere where the moderator is nice.

so that makes most of our fathers bastards...

Correction, Horny bastards. That makes most of our fathers horny bastards too...

Why don't you go ask your father if he had sex with other women or men outside his marriage, be it paid or free?

90% man r horny, not only married man. gay too. just look at the spa

Yep, true too. But it's the married one that are the horny bastards. Edited by GachiMuchi

Guest Ironrod

You did not refute my point that having 2 ids "Having 2 separate ids does not make you 2 different persons. A moderator is still a moderator." Can I conclude that you agree that using the Principal Member id, you are still a moderator ? Can please conclude this point. Cause when you first started to use 2 ids, I thought, what's the point. Still the same person. You can have 1000 ids but you are still the same person. Just like the principal who bought sex from the underage girl. He is a man who needed sex but people still see him as a principal whether he likes it or not. Same for you. Using another id, the opinion still flows from the moderator.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. But when you assume a role, you have taken up the responsibility of that role. If you as a moderator have demonstrated that you are bias against a group of people openly and even to the extent of calling them bastards, how can you then moderate the board with fairness ? I didn't want to go this far to comment on your fairness to moderate and I do have respect for you in other ways.

If married man doesn't need to be responsible for their role as a loving husband and responsible father.

Why u so insistant on GM taking responsibilty, when in fact u are not even paying for this service, not to mention you are only a "guest".

This is an open forum, everyone is entitle to say their views even if it's nasty comments, the readers here are suppose to be matured enough to decide themselves.

When u decide to get married becos you are under pressure = u are a gutless man, when u decide to "eat-out" AFTER MARRIED = u are a horny bastard.

Just becos u can fxxk both ass and pussy doesn't mean you are entitled to it.

Where in the BW forum guidelines states that a moderator must not be bias to moderate? And where in ANY forum stipulates that a forum moderator has to be unbiased? This is an open forum. We all have our views. You don't have to agree with me, I don't have to agree with you. If my view don't coincide with your means I am bias?

Please do not confuse my "work" in this forum with my views as a member. I am only a volunteer doing a thankless job as the mod. I am a member before I became a mod. Which is why I still post regularly and I am always been direct and have my own point of views regardless whether I am a member or a moderator. I am not here to suck up to you just to make you (Guest) feel good.

I am not like some members who would have a member account and when they want to challenge or write something nasty, slutty or controversial, that will switch to guest account afraid that they will be seen in a negative light. I will post what I feel and how I feel as who I am using my ID as GachiMuchi. Are you one of those gutless members?

You go to someone's house as a guest, use the facilities and you question the owner of the house why he is bias? 宣宾夺主! If I am the owner of the house, I'll kick you out.

If you are married and you still fxxking guys in some saunas or in your cars or are being fxxked by guys. Congratulations! You deserved to be called a horny bastard. You are horny, and you are also a bastard for fxxking outside your marriage. Live with it you bastard!

Edited by GachiMuchi

Guest Ironrod

@ Ironrod, Gachimuchi and abang - It seems to me that you all are anti-married bi guys.

Gymstock: I am not ANTI-MARRIED bi guys, but I prefer a man to admit he is horny and needs to fxxk an ass then giving zillions of excuses to justify his actions of horniness. Hearing excuses makes me sick that's all.

In fact, I don't really care if TS really fxxk with his married friend becos both of them are adults. Just cannot tahan married man giving excuses like "Becos my wife don't have an ass so I have to fxxk yours" - ops wait the wife do have an ass.....perhaps that means most married bi guys like to get fxxked? Ok, that would be another topic.

errnn,,, honestly im broken family and caused of my dad cheating my mom by fxxk anothers, i can understand some ppl calling married guy and still fxxk anothers bastards, but not all married guy is happy with his life and wife and feel more happy with gay partner,,, back to his vows, wife and son he had responsibilities to take care of them,,, many married bi guys told me if their have chance to choose they prefer to not marry with a girl,, just sometimes he cant move back and stack with his responsibilities as husband and father but the positive stuff is its motivating him to work hard for his family,,,relationship or marriage its not about right or not right, its just a decision for how to colour ur life,,, (sorry imnot proper in english)

Guest get alive

why must we hate each other just becos of married man . pls lar get them have sex with them and forget about it. married man r horny ass hole i agreed. os i have been with many of them. what they say cannopt believe lar.

Guest: Its just GM point of view, what wrong w using "most"? Its just a forum, u expect him to go do a survey, compile and anyalyse the statistics ,check a dictionary, then use the perfect english word before every post of his? Lighten up!! At least he used "most" and not "all" right?? maybe using "bastard" overdid it though.

My POV on this topic: I once met up w this bi guy online, and to him, so long he doing w a guy, he dont feel he is cheating on his gf and to them, doing w guys, guys cant get pregnant.

As for comparing gay men and married men, I think there is no definition for comparison unless gay men can be married THEN we can give a definite answer. IMO, all men are horny, just look at the number of people searching for sex, be in in forum, chatrooms, suanas and everywhere.gay or str8.

IMO. And seriously, so what if we agree or disagree to what GM said?? He dont get money out of people who agrees w him. -.-

I would prefer if my guy does it with a man than a woman...

Yes and the guy cant get preggy... which is a good thing....

Before married horny after married also horny..

Anyway its the internet... people have their views, why so serious,its just a forum... in real life we dun do wrong things ok liao lo...

Edited by GIRL

Men are horny bastards regardless of their marital status. Alot of them stay in their marriages because of the kids and cost/social implications of divorce. Ever heard of the 7 year itch?

Maybe married men are worst because these days the trend is that their wives would rather have sex with other men to secure contracts and get promotions. For these women, money + promotions > sex so these poor married men have to seek alternative avenues, be it with gay man or other women. LOL #justsaying

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/former-cnb-director-charged-in-cpib-probe.html

Brian Kinney (Queer as Folk) - There's only two kinds of straight people in this world: The ones that hate you to your face... and the ones that hate you behind your back.

chill everyone, I am here to defuse the situation.

After reading all these, I gathered that TS is concerned on the word "bastard" (coz it seemed no one is arguing on whether is married men horny)

From http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bastard

1. a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child.

2. Slang . a.a vicious, despicable, or thoroughly disliked person: Some bastard slashed the tires on my car.

b.a person, especially a man: The poor bastard broke his leg.

3. something irregular, inferior, spurious, or unusual.

4. bastard culverin.

When used as slang, the word bastard can be read as a person.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Guest

During my 10 yrs reservist, I had many sexual advances from other married men in the platoon:

1. Inviting me to shower with them during field camp

2. Peeped at & got complimented my nice ass while I was showering alone at the far end of the while others were resting in the bunk.

3. A married man with 3 sons reached out his hands & cupped my private part as I was carrying stores.

4. A group of married men wanted to strip & molest me on my Ist nite at ICT.

5. A married man followed me to the toilet & tried to peep at my dick b4 IPPT.

6. My res buddy of 10 yrs filming me with his hp while I was resting on the flr at the Rifle Range. I overheard him telling the person nxt to him that I m good for fxxking. While back at the bunk, he reached out & grabbed & fondled my chest.

In conclusion, Married Men Are Horny Bastard

Men are horny bastards regardless of their marital status. Alot of them stay in their marriages because of the kids and cost/social implications of divorce. Ever heard of the 7 year itch?

Maybe married men are worst because these days the trend is that their wives would rather have sex with other men to secure contracts and get promotions. For these women, money + promotions > sex so these poor married men have to seek alternative avenues, be it with gay man or other women. LOL #justsaying

http://sg.news.yahoo...cpib-probe.html

Wow

very bold but true..

if i say that kena bombarded... :P

But there again its true, married men always tell me its common to have affairs outside but as long as end of the day, he goes home, all is fine

OR

Wives must understand the need for their husbands to fool around...

Edited by GIRL

Guest actiongay

so what someone here has said is true. Married bi guys are good at giving excuses to "justify" their actions and doings.

can i also add that they are shameless as well - thinking that it is okay to sleep behind their wives' backs just because they have needs? if these guys are not bastards, then what are they? SAINTS?

yes there are some gays who sleep around behind their bfs' backs but when exposed, they dun go around justifying themselves. they feel bad, they repent, they keep quiet. for some, they face the consequences - their bfs leave them and some gay friends might ditch them too.

for gays in an open relationship, they sleep around with each others' consent. if that applies to str8 couples too.

bisexual guys. most are always in a crossroad. but when u make a decision to get married. then stick with it. you dun make a VOW for nothing. your wife is your life partner. your children are the bearings of your relationship. if u wanna have the best of both worlds, then you dun get married.

so bi married guys who come out to play are not only horny bastards, they are selfish as well. want to have a wife, want to have a family and want to have guys. they want to have everything and expect everyone to understand them - just because they are bi and they have different needs. when they hurt the wives, they want the wives to understand that they like men as well! when they leave the men, they want the men to understand that they have wives and families! it is all about satisfying themselves and the whole world gonna understand them!

if u can't stick to a decision (getting married) and honour that, then maybe u should get a divorce. your wife deserves someone better - a 100% straight man who will love her wholeheartedly and please dun ruin her life pls.

Being gay is not a choice but being married (for a bi) is.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

During my 10 yrs reservist, I had many sexual advances from other married men in the platoon:

1. Inviting me to shower with them during field camp

2. Peeped at & got complimented my nice ass while I was showering alone at the far end of the while others were resting in the bunk.

3. A married man with 3 sons reached out his hands & cupped my private part as I was carrying stores.

4. A group of married men wanted to strip & molest me on my Ist nite at ICT.

5. A married man followed me to the toilet & tried to peep at my dick b4 IPPT.

6. My res buddy of 10 yrs filming me with his hp while I was resting on the flr at the Rifle Range. I overheard him telling the person nxt to him that I m good for fxxking. While back at the bunk, he reached out & grabbed & fondled my chest.

In conclusion, Married Men Are Horny Bastard

These married men can come fcuk me!

No one can rightfully conclude that most married men are horny, unless you really have statistics to proof.

For me, Horny, Married and Bastards are three separate "entities", putting them altogether just seems very unfair.

They do not form any logical equation. Just like how 1+0 does not give you 10.

It is just too convenient.

However, from my own experience with married men, I kinda agree with ...."after they know that you belong to them, they will treat you like their wives and they go out to find for more conquest." I am just speaking from my own experience.

However, from my own experience with married men, I kinda agree with ...."after they know that you belong to them, they will treat you like their wives and they go out to find for more conquest." I am just speaking from my own experience.

ahem doesnt that applies to all that are flirting around? guys girls gay straight?

likewise I have straight lady friends who find satisfactory in conquering all eligible males

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Weird thread.

not weird. Just pointless. The TS is just going berserk when the word "bastard" is used to describe married guys. No one made you guys get married. Being gay or bisexual isnt a choice. Being married is. Do not amount your infidelity with sexual orientation. And if you made the vow to be faithful then stick to it. Whats there to argue?

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

-- Oscar Wilde

I've fxxked many married men before, most recently 2 pinoys, one has girlfriend and another with a fiance. Both pinoys had never bottom for anyone until they met me. I gave them such a good foreplay till they open up their asses for me to enter. The one with the fiance was the one I fxxked till he autocum. After he autocum, I told him that autocum is the ultimate sexual pleasure a guy can give for sex between 2 guys. he wanted to meet me for a last fxxk before he flies back to the Philippines, I rejected him and told him to go back and decided if he is gay or if he is straight. Told him if he is gay, he shouldn't married for the sake of marriage or use marriage as a cover for his gayness.

A month later, he messaged me telling me that he realised that he is gay and had told his fiance that he is gay and they are still good friends, the fiance accepted who he is. He is happy to be who he is. I am happy for him.

• Guest locked this topic