Male HQ

Bw Top 5 Lists Of Everything Gay

imchaser

5- Tight Ass, just to check whether his nick is true... :lol:

Yes Phil, the nick is true. I mean, with an ass as below average as his display pic, i dont think he will get anyone to anal him. Hence the tightness.

Top 5 drinks you like?

2. Ive this liking of fantasizing drinking milk from a lactating man boobs.

2. Long Island

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

1. Imchaser and tight ass

lol. NFB u r so cute... Yeah, deep down he wished he can be my bff so he can tag along some fabulousness.

2. Gstc82 and .... Charice.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

3. Imchaser and all the new young members. :-)

Hey thats not nice! What u want me to do, discuss Ben 10 with them? Lol. Just kidding!

4. Imchaser and Dashy Boy (obviously i felt my popularity status is being threaten immensely)

4- If you accept to extend the game outside Singapore, I would propose Thora Arnorsdottir, the next possible Iceland President... ;)

But you seem to have handsome ones in Singapore; sorry, I don't know them enough...

5. Baey Yam Keng..... :oops:

Top Five 'Cool' BW-ers (and I meant 'cool' in terms of generating quite a cold-hearted attitude, but may seem otherwise)

1. imchaser :P

Edited by qedcwc

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Top Five 'Cool' BW-ers (and I meant 'cool' in terms of generating quite a cold-hearted attitude, but may seem otherwise)

Cool or cold? Can u make up your mind?

If its cool, other than myself, i cant think of anyone else.

2. Imchaser, again.

Cool or cold? Can u make up your mind?

If its cool, other than myself, i cant think of anyone else.

2. Imchaser, again.

Dude, you have always enjoyed yourself being in the limelight, don't you?

I have other names in my mind. And there are people who are willing to say them out.

It's a challenge. If anyone dares to act that high-handedly to oust such 'admitters', then it goes to prove the kind of freedom of expression in this forum.

Don't ask me for the list though. ;)

Edited by qedcwc

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Dude, you have always enjoyed yourself being in the limelight, don't you?

I have other names in my mind. And there are people who are willing to say them out.

It's a challenge. If anyone dares to act that high-handedly to oust such 'admitters', then it goes to prove the kind of freedom of expression in this forum.

Don't ask me for the list though. ;)

Dude, i m trying to save the thread. If your question is so challenging, then it end up at the bottom of the page and then gone.

Call me whatever you want, but what is the point of this thread?

I dont find it interesting nor constructive...

Abang, its a game thread. Usually game threads like this will go on forever and ever but since this is in the main room it need constance revive if not it will be at the btm page very fast

Edited by imchaser

4. qedwc

Alright someone please end this list and come out with a more interesting one.

3. Definitely NOT TightAss. His is as small as a pencil.

The most goodlooking gay you know (excluding imchaser please)

1. My identical twin brother.

5. GIRL

The most goodlooking gay you know (excluding imchaser please)

Just to sidetrack... i got no cock...

bye bye dun disturb your liao...

Back to topic.....

Edited by GIRL

5. Anderson Cooper!!!! (ok...not sure if he is)

Topic: Horror Gay Film Titles (imaginary)

1. The Ring - If you don't take it off your cock in a week, you'll die.

Edited by glowingember

After all, tomorrow is another day. ~ S O'Hara

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sg.dude87

4. The Penetrator (is that considered horror?)

all depends on your imagination =]

5. The Psychopathic Master

Topic: List of 5 Most Desirable Sex Toys (include a link or picture)

1. Mr-S-Leather World's Most Comfortable Butt Plug (link)

Guest sg.dude87

Topic: List of 5 Most Desirable Sex Toys (include a link or picture)

2. IamChaser ( wish he can be my toy, :P :P )

but he is not an actual sex toy, so this is offtopic.

• 1 month later...

Topic: List of 5 Most Desirable Sex Toys

3. $2 Dildo substitute at Daiso. Ive tried it and it works better than those expensive dildos. Comes in various sizes too.

484036.jpg

Edited by imchaser

Topic: List of 5 Most Desirable Sex Toys

3. $2 Dildo substitute at Daiso. Ive tried it and it works better than those expensive dildos. Comes in various sizes too.

Even the biggest in your asshole would be like a teaspoon stirring in a teacup.

LOL.

By the way, you are a closet fan of Sun Ho, otherwise why would you secretly watch her Youtube videos?

Vibrating silver nipple clippers someone I had fun at Towel Club used and I just can't find it here and overseas

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• Guest locked this topic