Male HQ

Why Ppl Suck Only Head & Shaft.. N Not The Nuts?

George

if you want them to do it to you, ask them! haha.

i think its more of a personal preference la. it might hurt to suck and accidently yank on the balls due to the suction force.

but not wanted to suck the testicles of another male might be due to hygiene issues, a lot of hair etc etc.

the head and the shaft has the most feeling right? even though i agree being sucked at the balls feels shiok too.

but imho, sucking of the testicles are like the dessert menu of the buffet spread, if i am eating a buffet, i will go straight for the main courses and the specialties (a.k.a head and shaft).

only if i have time and looking for a long foreplay then i will spend time on the dessert (nuts.)

hah.

I love to suck the balls - but only those low hangers and preferabley not too much hair :-) Love to roll the balls in my mouth.

Man, low hangers are hot!

Especially how they simply swing freely.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Not everyone knows how to suck well though...

While I was sexually active few years back some did try to suck my but it was not quite great for me... Some kinda bite it and you know, they were quite sensitive. So.. :x

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Guest Guest?

Some ppl don like their balls sucked...coz they'd squirm in 'pain' lol. But i personally love low hangers and its a huge turnon! i'd suck low hanging balls anytime!! :thumb:

Guest Guest

i never like to suck balls...cos i may suck too hard on their testicles and they painful and also, balls do not have the cock taste ..its bland, as good as sucking ur own skin/finger ...

i think cock has a kind of cock taste n smell that make it great to suck.

I love love love licking and sucking balls - whether they are smooth or hairy - both work for me. I also love it when the balls are placed on the cheeks and I can feel their weight and warmth. And when I do get fxxked, i love it when the man enters me fully so that i can feel his balls smacking against my bums. Just love balls.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 4 weeks later...

i wonder..

wonder no more ... i love sucking nuts... whether they are smooth or hairy ... love them all.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• Guest locked this topic