Male HQ

Clementi Mall (Compiled)

I was at Clementi Mall this morning around 10am to meet an Army friend for coffee chat. We parted around 11.30am and then make a trip to the toilet near the SS. After urinating, went to check out the SS but nobody was there but saw a few wet tissues with cum loads.. Guess someone must have did something there awhile ago.

Hence, i went over to the MRT Toilet to take a look. Wow, the moment i went in and headed straight to the urinals, saw  3 guys there. The center guy was being stroked by one of them while the other guy was squeezing the center guy's butt. The center guy was feeling shiok and in orgasm. They saw me but daring to continue. Then i headed to the toilet paper roll there to pretend to take some papers and this time i saw the guy who was squeezing the center guy's ass was now using two of his fingers inserted into the center guy's asshole; the center guy started to moan softly; while still being masturbated by the other guy.

All the three of their cocks was hard and fully erected with deep purplish cock heads. Only the center guy has a bigger thick manhood while the other two are average.

The two guys who was enjoying caressing the center guy was actually stroking on their own cocks.. Guess they have been enjoying for quite awhile as all their cocks was kinda exploding soon...

The moment i throw the toilet papers into the trash, the center guy exploded his loads and then the center guy was trying to remove the guy's hand but had failed as the guy held very firmly and keep stroking and i can hear the center guy begging for him to stop and keep shaking but to no avail. The other guy was helping the other guy by stopping the center guy from stepping backward. 

Then the guy who was holding the center guy's back quickly squatted down and then gave the center guy a good deep suck before releasing him. The center guy then pull up his shorts and then left while the other two started to stroke each other until the release their volcano lava into the urinals.

What an erotic, kinky hot scene...

1 hour ago, DeMarko said:

I was at Clementi Mall this morning around 10am to meet an Army friend for coffee chat. We parted around 11.30am and then make a trip to the toilet near the SS. After urinating, went to check out the SS but nobody was there but saw a few wet tissues with cum loads.. Guess someone must have did something there awhile ago.

Hence, i went over to the MRT Toilet to take a look. Wow, the moment i went in and headed straight to the urinals, saw  3 guys there. The center guy was being stroked by one of them while the other guy was squeezing the center guy's butt. The center guy was feeling shiok and in orgasm. They saw me but daring to continue. Then i headed to the toilet paper roll there to pretend to take some papers and this time i saw the guy who was squeezing the center guy's ass was now using two of his fingers inserted into the center guy's asshole; the center guy started to moan softly; while still being masturbated by the other guy.

All the three of their cocks was hard and fully erected with deep purplish cock heads. Only the center guy has a bigger thick manhood while the other two are average.

The two guys who was enjoying caressing the center guy was actually stroking on their own cocks.. Guess they have been enjoying for quite awhile as all their cocks was kinda exploding soon...

The moment i throw the toilet papers into the trash, the center guy exploded his loads and then the center guy was trying to remove the guy's hand but had failed as the guy held very firmly and keep stroking and i can hear the center guy begging for him to stop and keep shaking but to no avail. The other guy was helping the other guy by stopping the center guy from stepping backward. 

Then the guy who was holding the center guy's back quickly squatted down and then gave the center guy a good deep suck before releasing him. The center guy then pull up his shorts and then left while the other two started to stroke each other until the release their volcano lava into the urinals.

U r so lucky to view such events :clap:

On 5/5/2018 at 2:13 PM, DeMarko said:

Wah lucky u can I join in too Haha jkjk

On 5/5/2018 at 2:13 PM, DeMarko said:

wish i was there