Male HQ

Do Not Know Why I Am Sharing My Stories...

Guest chubby-boi

Guest chubby-boi

I am staying with my mother in our 3-room flat. Life is as normal until my mother's brother, that's my uncle, who came over to stay with us 3 months ago.

My mother has only one brother and she dotes on him so much as he is her only kin left, besides me la!

I never reject to her decision for letting uncle to stay with us, cause I want her to be happy as father is not around anymore. My uncle is in his early 50s and his built resembles like the one in Futokuma, just that my uncle do not have body hair, even under his armpit. He is smooth.

As we are living in 3-room flat, mother told me to share room with uncle. I am not happy for this arrangement by her. I lose my privacy, my own space. I can't do things I like anymore. I can't be naked while in my own room with the aircon cooling me down after a hard day's work. And moreover, the room is so small. Uncle suggested to sleep on the couch in the hall way (that made me happy), mother immediately showed an unhappy face and both uncle & myself had to just follow her decision.

On that very night that he came over, we had a great dinner. Mother was so happy that she chatted the whole night and was laughing with delight. I was happy to see her being happy too. Uncle was happy too. I cooked a feast and both of them enjoyed the food so so much. I was so touched. Uncle and me had a few bottles of beer and mother was quenching her ginseng tea like wine. Suddenly, I had a wierd feeling and stupid thoughts....I missed my father so much. I felt that uncle was so fatherly to me, padding on my shoulder while we hit our beer mugs and drank....

And soon, it was bedtime.....

CB, if you are going to tell an incest story, please be inform that we do not welcome such stories here. It does not matter that you and your uncle are adults.

Thank you.

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

Guest chubby-boi
CB, if you are going to tell an incest story, please be inform that we do not welcome such stories here. It does not matter that you and your uncle are adults.

Thank you.

Lungker,

How sure are u that its an incest stories? From here, easily sees that you are a person with short-sighted view. I will never do such thing with my uncle. I am writing out my stories because I am struggling. If you don't allow me posting my stories here, I will go away. And if u think that makes u a happy person, be it then. You might the a lucky person living happily this life, not everyone is as fortunate as u are. Be selfish, be harsh, be arrogant then. Happy are u, huh? I should not have post my stories....I regret. I will find other ways....I am too tense. Sorry I am, I am sorry.

Guest fm am

CB (er... also mean cheebXX :D ), maybe you can change your uncle character to an old friend of your mum. Or even a long lost neigbbour? Then can pass already.

Guest chubby-boi
CB (er... also mean cheebXX :D ), maybe you can change your uncle character to an old friend of your mum. Or even a long lost neigbbour? Then can pass already.

fm am ( err.....also mean fXXX mother and maid :D ), thanks for advice. But I did not incest with my uncle. Still need to change? Anyway, this forum not allowing ppl to XXXXX their tension??? I screwed up then!

Guest chubby-boi
Sorry, chubby, didnt mean to make fun of you. THought it's a fictional story. :oops:

sorry fm am......

I ..........am rude too.

My uncle is a nice man. I am not. Should I go??

Guest Guest

Go where? :D Aiyo if you didnt intend an incest story then your conscious is clear mah. So continue lah. I think Lungker as a mod has to keep some houserules here. Anyway, please write more. You left it hanging there half way. Such a cock tease for a CBye. :D

Guest chubby-boi

anyone allow me to vent my tension here??? or not allow? Please post and let me know. If allow, I will continue my stories..... not, I will drift off.....

Hi Chubbie, I dont think lungker means that way. He did say "IF". Im sure he just want to give a warning beforehand. Nothing more. Its not easy being a moderator and yet be friendly to everyone. I dont think your initial post is erotic (though I am very narrowminded and very naggy) but I think Lungker has to think much much wider and further than all of us here to make sure this forum is kept well.

Dont worry, Your Life story is very interesting. It strike a chord in me. My uncle do stay with my family for many years when I was young, very young and he was on drugs. I use to remember he use to ask me to call this person to buy things and only much later, I realised its drugs. My whole family was very enraged and the whole of my mother's side family came down. My uncle was then banging on my door (i lock it in fear) and beg me to call again. Eventually, my grandmother (mother side) came and i remember she got me to open the door. She told my uncle to look at me and tell me in the face to go buy the drug, reminding him that I can also become him in the future. My uncle retreat and cry in the corner. I see all my aunts and my mother crying too. All i remember is my grandmother calling someone and the police came and lead him away. She was crying when that happen.

Many years later, I found out that my uncle was on drugs and my grandmother who dote on him try to put up with his habit. My mother dont want to talk much about it but i can see she was very hurt by this event. My grandmother didnt forgive herself.... My uncle kill himself in the prison.

So we all have our sad and unhappy times. Its how we deal with it. I hope you can share your experiences with us here. Its nice to know that not everything in forum is about sex and we all can gather in a place to know of each others and share each others happiness, sadness and suffering ....okie okie, i know. Im nagging again.

Anyway, hope to hear from you again.

Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, But, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and BITCH SLAP THAT MOTHER@#*%$& UPSIDE THE HEAD!!!

u ppl juz deny the truth huh? mayb he was trying to tell a story tat he din even wan it to happen... u think he's gonna tell u an erotic stories? if he cant spill it out here being anonymous, then where do u think he's suppose to do so? furthermore, mayb he's asking for advices, helps from the community... to get replies from u guys out there... m i right or not?

everything has an intention, it can b bad, it can b good, bcoz of ur narrow thoughts, it bcame bad, b open, lets c wat's next. if really unacceptable, then juz ask the moderator delete this post lo... its juz as simple as tat...

god! I am so slow. I was typing my reply when reading the second post and when i finish....there has been 6-7 replies already.

-.-

Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, But, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and BITCH SLAP THAT MOTHER@#*%$& UPSIDE THE HEAD!!!

CB, why are you so defensive? I did say if.

By all means tell us your stories continuing with "And soon, it was bedtime....."

:lol::lol::lol:

You and your uncle after hitting your beer mugs and drank....and then it was bedtime and then you guys do what? Play mahjong?

Or did he molests you? Raped you? You see the way you wrote your story, it became a teaser with the trailing "And soon, it was bedtime....."

Nobody writes like that unless they want to tell a dirty story. If it is not going to be a dirty story, involving an uncle and his nephew, prove me wrong then.

Guest chubby-boi
CB, why are you so defensive? I did say if.

By all means tell us your stories continuing with "And soon, it was bedtime....."

:lol::lol::lol:

You and your uncle after hitting your beer mugs and drank....and then it was bedtime and then you guys do what? Play mahjong?

Or did he molests you? Raped you? You see the way you wrote your story, it became a teaser with the trailing "And soon, it was bedtime....."

Nobody writes like that unless they want to tell a dirty story. If it is not going to be a dirty story, involving an uncle and his nephew, prove me wrong then.

:(

tis is how ppl make a story interesting lo. if i write an essay wif 500 words n above then post it up here, not much ppl will spend time reading it, unless u're so super wu liao n super bored...

if it was written as such, i'll come back n watch out for the next part lo...

let's giv him a chance to continue, mayb he really needs help, no point on arguing over such issue. if its really unacceptable, refer to the moderator and take action...

Guest Guest

And soon, it was bedtime......

I usually take a shower before tucking in bed. And my uncle whom never live with us at all before has the same habit of that. Problem arises...I gotta wait for him before I can take my shower. He spent 2 hrs in the washroom!!!! I could not complain to mother, she will say that I should not be angry as he is my uncle. I never say a word.

After shower, I came in the room. I almost scream! He was already sleeping and snoring! I got into bed and lay down. Uncle was on mattress on the floor. His thunderous snoring, choked once awhile in-between.....was scary to me. I plugged in my MP3 player and listen to my favourite Eason Chen. I have to tell myself...not to be unhappy about the whole thing.

Slowly....I fell asleep....zzzz.......

errr... i think the threas is getting more tense in tone huh...

Dear Guest, i dun think u should post this... I will take CB's post as serious thing and u seem to be playing a joke in it... bear in mind, cb here displayed his uncle as "nice guy" not as wad u have described... it's too much i think :angry:

Formerly known as desparado

Is Guest@12:13 am Chubbie boi? If not, errr maybe not good to make a fun of this. he might really need some help.

arrrrr!! Pikachu post it earlier than me.....

fat fingers typing really very slow. .....take too long to post replies

Geez!

Give chubbyboi the benefit of the doubt. Even if (big IF) it turns out to be a story about incest, mr. moderator can wave his magic wand and make the post disappear in a heartbeat. As some in this thread have said and rightfully so, maybe chubbyboi is seeking some advice and/or a shoulder to lean on. Though maybe not as exciting or interesting a topic as "Bottom is Toy", "Best way to remove anal hair" or "taxi driver sex stuff", we probably could have afforded him. at the very least, a chance to speak his peace (especially, only after his first post in a thread that he started), without any form of resistance from anyone, , member, guest or otherwise.

And soon, it was bedtime......

I usually take a shower before tucking in bed. And my uncle whom never live with us at all before has the same habit of that. Problem arises...I gotta wait for him before I can take my shower. He spent 2 hrs in the washroom!!!! I could not complain to mother, she will say that I should not be angry as he is my uncle. I never say a word.

After shower, I came in the room. I almost scream! He was already sleeping and snoring! I got into bed and lay down. Uncle was on mattress on the floor. His thunderous snoring, choked once awhile in-between.....was scary to me. I plugged in my MP3 player and listen to my favourite Eason Chen. I have to tell myself...not to be unhappy about the whole thing.

This is posted by CB. Same IP address as CB.

I am combining the two parts of CB's story. The sentences I highlighted in red are for emphasis.

========================================

Part 1

I am staying with my mother in our 3-room flat. Life is as normal until my mother's brother, that's my uncle, who came over to stay with us 3 months ago. My mother has only one brother and she dotes on him so much as he is her only kin left, besides me la!

I never reject to her decision for letting uncle to stay with us, cause I want her to be happy as father is not around anymore. My uncle is in his early 50s and his built resembles like the one in Futokuma, just that my uncle do not have body hair, even under his armpit. He is smooth.

As we are living in 3-room flat, mother told me to share room with uncle. I am not happy for this arrangement by her. I lose my privacy, my own space. I can't do things I like anymore. I can't be naked while in my own room with the aircon cooling me down after a hard day's work. And moreover, the room is so small. Uncle suggested to sleep on the couch in the hall way (that made me happy), mother immediately showed an unhappy face and both uncle & myself had to just follow her decision.

On that very night that he came over, we had a great dinner. Mother was so happy that she chatted the whole night and was laughing with delight. I was happy to see her being happy too. Uncle was happy too. I cooked a feast and both of them enjoyed the food so so much. I was so touched. Uncle and me had a few bottles of beer and mother was quenching her ginseng tea like wine. Suddenly, I had a wierd feeling and stupid thoughts....I missed my father so much. I felt that uncle was so fatherly to me, padding on my shoulder while we hit our beer mugs and drank....

And soon, it was bedtime.....

Part 2

======================================

Do you guys know who Futokuma is and what he represents? Google or search in this forum and you will find out.

Isn't it funny the 2nd part of the story had absolutely nothing to do with the sentences highlighted in red from the first part? Of course the second part was written after my warning about this forum's frowning on incest stories.

Well maybe there will be a further segment to the story about CB and his Futokuma look-alike uncle. Let's just see.

well..if thats true...then......we all have a rather enjoyable time in this thread......interesting....NOT!!!

he's only trying to describe his uncle in such a way so tat we can know how does his uncle looks like. u never write essay of description b4? to u, mayb it sounds like "y use Futokuma?" then u assume it's related to erotic stories. to some of us, its juz a method of description. y do some of u hav to look at things in such complicated ways ler?

c, chubby-boi must b in depression n disappointment now. his mood might hav been very very very bad bcoz of u ppl... sigh...

oh - I didnt know incest is forbidden here

its just that I am all for freedom of expression

I mean - if some people do not like such threads then all they have to do is not click on them

its like - i don t like this thing and i also wont want other people to enjoy them

but we play by hte rules

CB - just change the uncle to a unrelated family friend - also uncle what

lungker will allow that

CB - I know that u feel hurt but try to get over it

life hurts - we just got to pick ourselves up and just go on

and try to be happy

Guest Guest

CB the story you write tell me alot about you very sensitive and emotional.You must be very artistic maybe in the advertising or music industry.I like your story can you please continue even you had incest with your uncle so what.At that age he is a loner living with your mother.Whether it is fictional I still want to know the ending.TQ

Guest rei

I don't know if it is incest, seriously, I don't care. Love is love. I think if you want to, you should just tell your story, share it. It is much better if you let it out..

Guest TopoSurvey

Whoa... Rei.... :clap:

Now clever oredi ar?

Moderator can always delete if found not suitable to be post here rite? :unsure:

Guest rei
Whoa... Rei.... :clap:

Now clever oredi ar?

Moderator can always delete if found not suitable to be post here rite? :unsure:

no... i wasnt getting clever.. just seem to me that he needs to let it out...

Guest chubby-boi

I am afraid to continue my stories because of Lungker. It seems to him that what he feels that its not right, will not be right for others. What he don't like to see or read, others should not see/read it too. Similarly, as in what he don't have, others SHOULD not have. It really scare me when someone who is like this is watching over the steps or whatever things u are doing..... Lungker, u push me to a corner that I got no where to turn. There is No one I can talk to or alternate way to let go my tension. You might be thinking that what u think or feel is the right way, but do you know that there is no right or wrong in my situation? You are the lucky guy....u control ppl indirectly by warning them of their postings. Its not a big issue, but what if you dealing with someone who is fragile? Why can't u sit still and listen, or read the lines when someone built up the courage to ask for advice, to ask for help. Why be iggnorant? Why I said this? Read the following scenario.... : For instance, you were walking on the road this morning....u threw the banana's skin on the floor after eating and walked your way to work. What u see was nothing serious....."a banana's skin thrown on the floor and walking to work". Twenty mins after u thrown the skin, u reached office....sitting down and started to get to work... at the very moment, which was twenty mins after u thrown the skin, an old lady stepped on the skin u thrown...she slipped. Falling out of the pavement onto the road. A car passed by. She died instantly. End of the day, u finished work and headed home. Dinner with family, with love ones. Life is so nice and wonderful. Nothing changes in your life. But, someone else life changed due to your act. No one knows. Not u, not the old lady. Nobody. Cause, no one knows the exists of the banana skin u thrown. Sorry, I wrote too much tonight.

Chubbie Boi....Im sure Lungker dont mean that way. everyone of us at this forum harbor a heart to give as long as you have that to keep. Similar, we all have times when we have to do things even if its not nice. Lungker is a moderator. He has his duties.

Its like when u walk into a police station and a police eye at you seriously and you think he is too fierce and so walk out without making a report.

We all would love to hear you out and help you in whatever we can but ultimately you have to decide if you want to tell us or not. We wont force you to keep quiet and leave but i think we wont force you to share unless thats what you really want to.

Share because you want to and if you want to, then share.

CB, we moderators have a tough job cut out for us when we take up this position.

Do understand that as moderators, our job is to moderate the forum. What Lungker did was to "Caution" you on your story regardless if it is real or fictitious.

BW is being view by many people from all walks of life. Even though this is a Gay forum, do you really thinks that only gay reads our forum? Well, you don't, we don't know too. Therefore, some checks and balance is necessary to maintain this sites from becoming :-

1. A spam site.

2. A pedophile site.

3. A religious site.

4. A political site.

5. A hardcore p--n site.

6. An anti establishment site.

(Disclaimer: the above points are what I don't want to see. I don't speak for all)

As you know we can all access this website from the comfort of our homes and offices, but did you know that as site moderators, we can be held responsible for it's content should our garment deems our site unsuitable, even though it is being hosted overseas?

I am not sure if you remember what happens to forums like Fluffboy? It was shut down, that's what happened.

So do spare a thought for us when you decide to post something here (with may be deemed objectionable). We know you are new and have lots of things to say, but we have our jobs to do here too. Therefore, as long as your posting are not based on the above-mentioned, feel free to post anything you want. But we do get the rights to edit as we see fit.

There was an incident which happens awhile back too, when someone posted a story and some of the BW-ers objected strongly to the content and the writer took the story off.

Anyway, don't be dishearten ok. You are not being targetted. There are many ways to release tension. If you need someone to talk to, we have volunteers from OCMSM and other support groups which can help you. Follow this link to our Help Line.

If you need advice, you know Uncle Gachi is here. :D

the difference between a chub member say that and a Moderator CHUB-GM Gachi(GameMaster? :D ) say that.

I am afraid to continue my stories because of Lungker. It seems to him that what he feels that its not right, will not be right for others. What he don't like to see or read, others should not see/read it too. Similarly, as in what he don't have, others SHOULD not have. It really scare me when someone who is like this is watching over the steps or whatever things u are doing..... Lungker, u push me to a corner that I got no where to turn. There is No one I can talk to or alternate way to let go my tension. You might be thinking that what u think or feel is the right way, but do you know that there is no right or wrong in my situation? You are the lucky guy....u control ppl indirectly by warning them of their postings. Its not a big issue, but what if you dealing with someone who is fragile? Why can't u sit still and listen, or read the lines when someone built up the courage to ask for advice, to ask for help. Why be iggnorant? Why I said this? Read the following scenario.... : For instance, you were walking on the road this morning....u threw the banana's skin on the floor after eating and walked your way to work. What u see was nothing serious....."a banana's skin thrown on the floor and walking to work". Twenty mins after u thrown the skin, u reached office....sitting down and started to get to work... at the very moment, which was twenty mins after u thrown the skin, an old lady stepped on the skin u thrown...she slipped. Falling out of the pavement onto the road. A car passed by. She died instantly. End of the day, u finished work and headed home. Dinner with family, with love ones. Life is so nice and wonderful. Nothing changes in your life. But, someone else life changed due to your act. No one knows. Not u, not the old lady. Nobody. Cause, no one knows the exists of the banana skin u thrown. Sorry, I wrote too much tonight.

You are full of shit.

I am not stopping you from continuing with your stories. You said as much it does not involved incest. Then continue with it.

The problem is I think you do not have a problem. You just want to tell a dirty incest story and I caught you just when you started. Now you are in a bind. How to continue with a story that involved a futokuma uncle who takes a 2 hours shower (sure!) and snores, and does not involve sex between him and the nephew.

I am giving you 24 hours to continue your non-incest story. If you do not then I am locking this thread. You have my word.

And the banana skin analogy?.....don't make me laugh. You are such a drama queen.

I am been here for years. People with real problems come here and share their problems in a straight forward manner. Often all in one post straight to the point.

By the way you write, trying to titillate us, you don't really have a problem with your uncle. You have a fetish for uncle-type kind of men - maybe you even fantasize about sex with your father or older male relatives. Or maybe when you were young, you were molested by an older man.

If you are struggling with that sort of thing, then come out in the open and say it. Nobody knows who you are. We are not professionals in helping people with such problems but we can lend a listening ear and perhaps point you to the correct place to seek help.

Some people love to read about incest stories. It is so wildly forbidden and is a taboo is all societies and cultures. But still some people get stimulated reading them.

The fact of the matter is when incest really happened, it very often involved a child AND the relationship is usually abusive and forced upon by the father. And that is why we draw the line about people posting incestuous relationships at this forum.

If you really have a problem regarding the above, then I suggest you register a nick and tell us up front what the problem is. Other readers can then offer their advices here or PM/email you personally.

But people, I will not allow this thread to become a place for people to post incest stories. Go to Www.Nifty.Org for such stories. They have thousands of them there.

Hey hey anker, cool down man...

Chubby boi, maybe your next post you should tell us:

1. Why you wanna post this?

2. What do you expect the reaction is?

3. What do you wish to gain?

For good or for bad, it will make everyone of us clear of your intention. If its for good, you may really need help and I suggest the better way is to find the link that GM gives and get help form the help line. Even if that is uncomfy to you, many is ready to give a listening ears and offer their most sincere suggestion.

For bad, well, I personally DO NOT tolerate incest. As what Anker had already say, these things is forbidden and since its the rule, please follow it. Don't wanna get anyone into trouble.

I DO NOT tolerate incest, as to most of it, it ends with tragedy and the weaker one being force into circumstance where they DO NOT have a choice.

I am sure you do not like the way anker sounds, but if you look at his first 2 post properly, he is NOT BEING harsh. He is infact being nice, except maybe the last post he did blow up, cause you were keeping quiet and did not give your full intention.

You write well, but too well and make me feel initially that it sounds like another erotic story, by the way. Just look at your topic heading...

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

You are full of shit.

I am not stopping you from continuing with your stories. You said as much it does not involved incest. Then continue with it.

The problem is I think you do not have a problem. You just want to tell a dirty incest story and I caught you just when you started. Now you are in a bind. How to continue with a story that involved a futokuma uncle who takes a 2 hours shower (sure!) and snores, and does not involve sex between him and the nephew.

I am giving you 24 hours to continue your non-incest story. If you do not then I am locking this thread. You have my word.

CB,

honestly speaking, i was appalled when i read ur 2nd part of the story... From the 1st part it seems that u really need someone to share ur burden with, but in 2nd part u indeed made a joke of ur uncle, which does not reflect on what are the problems u really have. Is ur problem is snoring uncle or wad? or is it an uncle who bathed for 2 hours? If that is ur problem, i dun think there is a need for u to post this thread. spare those ppl who are on the verge of desparation tt they have noone to turn to to start this thread

I have to agree with what Lungker has said.

Formerly known as desparado

Guest Guest
You are full of shit.

Hello Lungker,

This reply-post is for you. Don't ever call a person 'shit'. Though I am just a nobody here, I do need some respect. I mentioned words about you, but I did not use word to scold you. Don't be angry. Why are u angry over with scenario I described about u?

You said that 'the problem is I think you do not have a problem' : well, to you the problem that I am having is not a problem to you cause you are not me, and vice versa. If I wanna tell a dirty story, I do not have to put myself in as one of the characters. And I am not a story teller either,its about my real life stories.

Its hard being a moderator, I am sorry if I caused you so much troubles.

To Lungker, "I am sorry."

I am a person who don't get angry easily with ppl. Reading that you scolding me that I am "full of shit", I only feel sad about myself....

"Lungker, I am feeling down now."

"Lungker, you don't have to wait till 24 hours, you can lock this thread now....I will be fine to find other ways for myself. But, I have to tell you this...last and for all.... the stories that I wanna share about myself.....is not an incest stories. Its something that no one will be able to figure out or think of.