Male HQ

I Am Stbrianud, I Am Also Gay!

Guest stbrianud

Is this weird?? never felt this way before

Not it is not weird. It is not uncommon, too. When you like/love someone, the person is the world to you. However, don't try so hard to be like or loved and importantly, take it slow and easy. As much as you want someone to work for you and you to work for him, do remember to make room failures so that if you fail, you can still get up and try again. Often we don't 'have' that room or 'make' it as we are too engrossed with the person. That is when the broken heart cries foul and it is a struggle to get up again. Saying that, don't fear of meeting and dating. Someone once told me before 'Ziz, you need to kiss lots of frogs to find your prince.' Now, don't start going around and kissing frogs! LOL!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest stbrianud

Not it is not weird. It is not uncommon, too. When you like/love someone, the person is the world to you. However, don't try so hard to be like or loved and importantly, take it slow and easy. As much as you want someone to work for you and you to work for him, do remember to make room failures so that if you fail, you can still get up and try again. Often we don't 'have' that room or 'make' it as we are too engrossed with the person. That is when the broken heart cries foul and it is a struggle to get up again. Saying that, don't fear of meeting and dating. Someone once told me before 'Ziz, you need to kiss lots of frogs to find your prince.' Now, don't start going around and kissing frogs! LOL!

Haha thanks for the advise man..! HHAHA well trust me I've kissed a lot of frogs haha... Maybe this one is suppose to e my prince.. I just saw his body lol.. Now I know I'm physically inferior.. Sigh... I'm still sick but off to the gym now.. Need to train up.. *fear of rejection*

Dude, get well 1st before u resume gym. It doesn't help the body, it might just worsen it. Just a friendly advice. Cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest stbrianud

Brian you look cute ;)

All the best to your new relationship :)

Thanks RYAN REYNOLDDS! hot!

but the relationship never actually begun... and it ended about 10min ago... spamming the refresh button with my eyes glued to the message icon... hoping for reply

It's always nice to read these stories.. Thanks for sharing... I personal have an issue with self esteem too... I mean look at me. why wouldn't I have an isssue with it.. I'm trying to be more self confident and i thank all those in the forum who have tried to help me... But there are those who still think otherwise of me and I can shake it off my head... I recently met a guy and It's only because of him I'm showing my DP. I don't know why.. When I'm talking to him.. I don't seem to care about anyone else anymore... He likes me... i don't why.. but it feels enough... I use to want the whole world to like me.. well the attractive ones that is... but when I'm with him... I feel like him liking/loving me... is more than enough...

Is this weird?? never felt this way before

Stbrianud,

Unfortunately, I can't allow you to remove this post, as I can't allow the topic to be without a topic for discussion.

So I have to reinstate your post.

This lesson will teach you not to post indiscriminately without thinking or just because you are bored.

I am gay too.

I talked to people not from my own ethnicity because I want to.

I scored distinctions for all my A level subjects back in school.

In NS, I scored Platinum for my IPPT and 3 minutes for SOC. Everything was golden.

I'm rich, I'm hot, I'm fabulous.

I came out to everyone. Some did not accept me. Boo hoo!

Rolleyes at this post. Rolleyes at the original post.

I'm me, I'm gay and this is MY story. ;)

I am gay too.

I talked to people not from my own ethnicity because I want to.

I scored distinctions for all my A level subjects back in school.

In NS, I scored Platinum for my IPPT and 3 minutes for SOC. Everything was golden.

I'm rich, I'm hot, I'm fabulous.

I came out to everyone. Some did not accept me. Boo hoo!

Rolleyes at this post. Rolleyes at the original post.

I'm me, I'm gay and this is MY story. ;)

Rolls eyes at this.

Dude - why do you think you fall 'in love' about every day or two? Ever questioned if that's actually love or not?

Perhaps stbrianud should enjoy his young man's life. Also for all others in their 20s. When the time comes, love could then be an equation. Finish up studies. Finish up NS. Have a job. Be independently secured. Then work on dating and dating and dating till Mr Comfortable To Be With comes. It is like taking away a child childhood by giving the child an adult's life.

:-)

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest stbrianud

Dude - why do you think you fall 'in love' about every day or two? Ever questioned if that's actually love or not?

It's never love lol.. It's just liking him... Love needs to be developed... These guys are just crushes... Doesn't mean that don't hurt...

Perhaps stbrianud should enjoy his young man's life. Also for all others in their 20s. When the time comes, love could then be an equation. Finish up studies. Finish up NS. Have a job. Be independently secured. Then work on dating and dating and dating till Mr Comfortable To Be With comes. It is like taking away a child childhood by giving the child an adult's life.

:-)

Yea i agree... Doubt i'll find MR RIGHT... because "I LOVE MY MR WRONG" (mary j blige) too much...

Seriously?

Yes man. Seriously.

• Guest locked this topic