Male HQ

Where Are Places With Glory Holes? (Compiled)

Guest Hole Patch Up

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hornyfukka

just to share and experience: just now (weekday late afternoon), i went to the second floor toilet at golden mile complex (next to the thai supermarket) and the last two cubicles share a glory hole. the second floor toilets are less well used, so they are quite clean compared to the ground floor toilets (no glory holes there). plus, there was no toilet auntie / uncle when i went there (although the ground floor toilet had two aunties).

there was a guy in the last cubicle, and he seemed to have firm smooth skin, quite fair - not sure if chinese or thai or what. the hole is quite big, so you can see the other guy more clearly than the usual peepholes. he put his cock through the hole - it was a nice looking cock, 6.5 inches or more, i think! also, i think the guy was happy to either suck /play with my cock, or let me suck / play with his... but i didnt hang around too long to do too much with him. when i came out of my cubicle, i saw a very good looking, 20 something guy at the sink washing his face (not thai, i think). i dont know if he was cruising or not.

anyone else want to go and check out this place and report back?

• 4 weeks later...

I just went there todae...after read on this forum abt the hole....

the hole is really big enuff for yr whole dick to shove in....but when i enter the 2nd last cubicle, there was a crushed toilet paper in the hole.... :(

thinking the guy on the other side may b str8 and so i just fiddle with my hp...and dat's when the toilet paper was being removed from the next cubicle...i was so curious and peep at it....saw a Thai guy looking into my cubicle and i can see his pants was taken off and he was shaking away....

i just signal to him thru' the hole and i guess he couldn't understand english and i just showed him the 'oral' motion to him...immediately he thrust his dick thru' the hole and it was so splendid...he really had a big tool...

so i just lick and suck on it and dat was my 1st tym @ a gloryhole...after dat, he motion me to thrust my dick over as well and the moment i shove thru', his warm mouth was hungrily feeding on my throbbing cock and i can sense a numd in both my legs...it's heaven....

U GOTTA TRY, BRO!!

HAHAHAH.....

you will prolly be so shocked and scared that it will shrink into your body... so become small leow sure he cannot catch lor hahahaha...

or you are the hung type... den boh bian... just let him hold lor

just pray he is not gonna CHOP it off!!

glory hole is like that ... there is always a chance you get a bad one... but almost always, if you peeped tru, and having fun mutually, nothing bad will happen

i guess it's the risk that makes glory holes so exciting...

hahaha ever kena a thumb cuff on your cock while it's through a glory hole? heh heh... cannot pull it back... ew...

:twisted:

I like thai guys and hear some of you said they have splendid cocks...hmmm yummy.

Instead of having fun through glory holes, I wonder if there are other ways of having fun: are there any thai guys offering massage services? I heard thai style massage is very erotic

Yes, there is a massage palour running by Thai manhunt with many cute handsome Thai men at 3rd story, near toilet. Absolutely agreed, it was

very erotic that's why now got addicted to Thai, don't like local masseurs

anymore.

I like thai guys and hear some of you said they have splendid cocks...hmmm yummy.

Instead of having fun through glory holes, I wonder if there are other ways of having fun: are there any thai guys offering massage services? I heard thai style massage is very erotic

Yes, there is a massage palour running by Thai manhunt with many cute handsome Thai men at 3rd story, near toilet. Absolutely agreed, it was

anymore.

Hmmm sounds great thanks daren, but can I confirm you meant to say "thai men" >

what is your personal experience at the palour, what are the charges like? Do they speak english? Are the 'extras" included?

anymore.

Hmmm sounds great thanks daren, but can I confirm you meant to say "thai men" >

what is your personal experience at the palour, what are the charges like? Do they speak english? Are the 'extras" included?

Prefer thai masseur also. Pls give more detail like happy ending and charge

If you are looking for Thai masseurs (mostly quite young), you might some of them loitering in sauna "Sphere Spa" about 6.30pm onwards, you can easily identify them by their look and always holding handphone, if you can’t identify them, you might ask the counter staff.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest Sauna goer
where is Sphere Spa? do the guys give extra? how much is the massage.

how to communicate, since they dunno english rite?

Sphere is at 7 Mosque Street, Singapore 059487

As for the thai massage, be warned that some of the thai boys' skill are so-so only as I was told. As for extras, it will depends on each individual. As for the price, it is around $50 and negotiable with them. They know simple english so it is not hard to communiciate with them. If you have problem, just ask the counter staff.

As for the thai massage, be warned that some of the thai boys' skill are so-so only as I was told. As for extras, it will depends on each individual. As for the price, it is around $50 and negotiable with them. They know simple english so it is not hard to communiciate with them. If you have problem, just ask the counter staff.

Yes, you are right Saunagoer.

If I could add some comments about this, some times if the Thai masseurs had no clients at all and it's getting late in the evening and they 'desperado' wanted to get some money, the price could go down to $30 but of course 'extra' needed to be paid extra and negotiated.

Language is no problem as they do speak simple English.

anymore.

at golden mile or bangkok??

$50 like a bit ex. I went to sphere and offen got thai boys come to me asking i want massage or not. Not knowing the price and their skill, i always reject them but some will keep coming back to ask me even after i rejected them. From my past experience on traditional thai massage in thailand, the ladies massage without oil, but i'm in pejarmas.

So do these thai boys massage with or without oil and which type of thai massage they do?

Do they mind their client touch them during massage and will they enage in sex after massage if they like u? since this is a gay bath house.....

Is it ok for me to go to the thai boy that i like more and ask for massage?

Sorry to ask so many qns :P It's been a long time i have not tried thai massage already and i have not try thai massage by guy yet.

anymore.

U talking about golden mile complex? What is the price like? Btw, do thai massage do the front part of the body? I cant remember already, but i know they have the bend ur body back and upward one....

at golden mile or bangkok??

Of course Golden Mile Complex. Just went there last night, have a good and sweet sleep after first time experienced Thai massage.

Care to share more abt this outlet? Is it run by both female and male masseurs? What is the layout and charges like? Do the masseurs give extras? Tks

Yes please do share more information about this place. Extras, Cost, Masseurs.

• 4 weeks later...

any thai masseurs at golden mile?

• 3 weeks later...
no more updates? is the gloryhole still there? i just saw some vids of gloryhole action on xtube.com ... super kinky

Friend, why never share with us the xtube on gloryhole action here leh?

i went there only find a massage center which seem to be a straight one. The receptionist are ladies.

Any body went there?please give detail of thaiguy massage shop. I like thaiguy body.

Oh what happened? Stick your cock in the wrong hole and got bitten?

Ouch! Must be very painful...

First time got told off by someone? No need to be so defensive lah! It's tough to always wants to be top...

Why So Bitchy?

No Wonder Your Cock Was Sore For So Long. :oops:

i went there only find a massage center which seem to be a straight one. The receptionist are ladies.

Any body went there?please give detail of thaiguy massage shop. I like thaiguy body.

Only 3rd sty beside toilet got a st8 massage place by lady masseur. Where got thai hunk massage place? Been there not find. Joking only?

i've worked in the complex for nearly ten yrs now n go to third floor for lunch almost everyday. never heard of thai guy massage there. someone's pulling ur leg.

i've worked in the complex for nearly ten yrs now n go to third floor for lunch almost everyday. never heard of thai guy massage there. someone's pulling ur leg.

Thanks. Buddy.

Waste me 1 afternoon yesterday to check there just because his joking.Anyway, see a lot sexy thaiguy in the mall.

• 2 months later...

Any guys have experiences in Golden Mile Complex, the "Little Thailand" of Singapore, to share?

Other than cruising at the glory hole (which has been invaded by our local guys already), how do ppl actually cruise the Thais there?

Anyway, a few days ago when I was using the toilet, I overheard 2 guys at the basin talking about some "happening in the forest behind" in the evening. Not too sure what they meant, but I think it should be that field behind the petrol station/ GMC where there are quite some trees. Anyone know of any activities going on in there?

Talking of cruising at GMC, years ago I cruised (or got cruised, can't remember) by a Thai guy there, and he had another friend (actually even better looking than him, can't remember now if he's a Burmese or Cambodian), and we ended up having 3some.. heh.. but of course not there, we went to somewhere else.. too bad I've lost contact with both of them already!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest friday

happen by chance during my lunch break, was blow by the far end on 2nd floor.

just dig my dick & he start to suck me till I cum, first time facing a wall & suck by someone - i think he is local because use a tissue to wipe off the sperm on the floor.

I m not to sure whether whether just a pure luck or on going routine through the day or weekend.

Guest moviefreak

Does anyone do anything in the cinema?

Any stories to share?

been wanting to go there...

anything to metally prepared myself?

:ph34r:

Guest Guest

to the guy in black - b4 the cleaners clean the toilet... nice cum... next time try again ok...

to the young guy- nice big cock... too bad u were in a hurry... next time try again ok? :twisted:

Guest Phlip
to the guy in black - b4 the cleaners clean the toilet... nice cum... next time try again ok...

to the young guy- nice big cock... too bad u were in a hurry... next time try again ok? :twisted:

More holes at the toilet.

Guest Creative

Phlip, wat more holes? care to enlighten?

Btw, would like to share something nice...

Bought tickets for my company function @ redang.

Headed down to Golden mile...

Went shopping, then decide to head to the toilet.

Wow.. had a great time... bring sucked..

Hmm.. was pleasantly surprised that it was a very hunky thai guy.

Young and good looking.. i like the way he sucked. :twisted:

Thai PLU?? Hmm... haven't seen one for ages already! The last time I saw one was a few months back, not very hunky and handsome, but still within the kind that I can accept. What's more he used to work (maybe part-time) at a shop just near my office! But haven't seen him since then, don't know where he went to.. The rest of the guys I've met there are locals, both young and old.

Oh ya, this is the place I've seen some really bad behaviour happening!

1. There were a few times I saw some PLUs standing at the washing basin, and since both the 2 "glory-holed" cubicles were occupied, they kept going up to these cubicles and knock on their doors every other minute, trying to make people from either cubicle to come out quick. Guess they're sore that "PLUs are having fun, but the person involved is not me"!

2. On another occasion there was someone who tried cruising me from the other cubicle. He wasn't really my type, so I tried to ignore him so as not to give him any wrong signals. He tried touching my legs from under thew partition and of course I moved my legs away, but he still stretch out his entire arm over (I wonder if he has got any relations to that long-armed character in Street Fighter). I got very annoyed, so I smacked lightly on his arm, hinting him to stop. He got annoyed and tried to slap me back. He then banged on the wall loudly and started cursing and swearing. What a loser!

3. There're a few instances where I put my dick over the hole for the person on the other side to play, and the other party was so into the act of playing with my dick (sucking or just jerking off) to the point that they're hurting my dick. I tried to retract my dick to signal to him to use less force, but he didn't, and in fact he grabbed even harder, refusing to let go! It was only after a long period of struggling before I could break free, and by then my mood's totally gone.

4. There's once I put my dick over the hole again for the other party to play. At first he was sucking on it, then after a while the action stopped, and then I felt a strange feeling at the tip of my dick, as if it's trying to poke through something. I realised that the other party was trying to offer me his ass, and I wasn't wearing any condom! I am not into raw sex, and that action simply turned me off, hence I retract my dick and left.

Guest Guest

Went there this afternoon. A real different feeling: facing the wall while be sucked and not know who is next the cubicle. Fun. But not see any thai hunk cruise there. Still prefer thai hunk.Anybody know how to cruise thai sexy guy there?

============

Moderator's note.

Guest, you don't have to quote the whole page.

• G_M changed the title to Where Are Places With Glory Holes? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic