Male HQ

Aaron154 - Eddie Demand A Public Apology

Guest addy

Guest arron tan

so who is the famous Eddie? could it be Eddie murphy? or our local celebrity Eddie (masseur) if is not famous not worth mentioning in here. move on.

Dear Guest-addy:

1. Your friend eddie has my sympathy.

a. At BlowingWind we do NOT condone people using OTHER People's picture without permission as their Display Picture.

b. At the same time I like to remind everyone using BlowingWind / Social Media sites that you CANNOT Fully Trust the pictures you see and articles you read just because it is online.

c. We'll suspend the offender for 30-days and Zero all his reputation points. If he repeats this, we will ban him permanently.

2. Now back to you Guest-addy.

a. As you said, your friend is "kind hearted man he won't pursue the matter anymore".

Since he is not pursuing and you also wrote "Secondly i want you to make a public apology in BW for using Eddie's Picture without his permission causing embarrassment to him ." I am wondering on whose authorisation you are here demanding a public apology.

- Are you your-friend Eddie's Guardian or ?

- Are you the Owner/Mod of this Forum ?

b. Then from nowhere you started accusing Gachi of "condoning imposter".

Beware that you are making Un-substantiated Accusations and potentially defaming Gachi.

c. I started being sympathetic to your friend when my attention was drawn to this incident. However when events unfolded; The way you conducted yourself put you in a Negative Light and by extension your friend.

You have Won the battle but Lost the war.

3. Stop it and let this end !

After this post I will close this topic too.

Hendry Tan

Admin cum Moderator

Dear Aaron154 ,

First of all thank you for removing eddie picture from your DP & fxxk you for being a fxxking low life imposter for 3 months .

Secondly i want you to make a public apology in BW for using Eddie's Picture without his permission causing embarrassment to him .

PS : I really hope this will be the last time you go around cheating people using other's picture.

Eddie is a kind hearted man he won't pursue the matter anymore , should this happen AGAIN .

You'll be utterly SORRY .

Well. Ed is my best friend FYI.

I guess he's too ashamed and went to hiding.

I have a question who can clear my doubts ?

WHY IS THE GM CONDONE imposter ?