Male HQ

Aaron154 - Eddie Demand A Public Apology

Guest addy

Dear Aaron154 ,

First of all thank you for removing eddie picture from your DP & fxxk you for being a fxxking low life imposter for 3 months .

Secondly i want you to make a public apology in BW for using Eddie's Picture without his permission causing embarrassment to him .

PS : I really hope this will be the last time you go around cheating people using other's picture.

Eddie is a kind hearted man he won't pursue the matter anymore , should this happen AGAIN .

You'll be utterly SORRY .

Guest stbrianud

And aaron if you read this... Im not mad you used someone else's picture... You still have a friend here if you wanna talk about it or about anything...

Is Eddie a big shot? Is Eddie famous? Why was Eddie "paisehed"? Shd this topic be posted here? Now I want to see pic of Eddie can? As wait I tot Aaron is Eddie how?

Hey dude .

Aaron154 have been using eddie picture as his DP for months ok ?

Guest stbrianud

DAFUQ man. Cool it... He is not an imposter-___- he just used your friends picture.

If I were him I'd actually be flattered. Then I'll find away to talk to him and try to settle it.. Not like what you are doing. Like some raging bull lol...

DAFUQ man. Cool it... He is not an imposter-___- he just used your friends picture.

If I were him I'd actually be flattered. Then I'll find away to talk to him and try to settle it.. Not like what you are doing. Like some raging bull lol...

Hahaha. raging bull :x

Edited by nutcrackz

lol so u'll be flattered if someone goes around using ur photo soliciting sex and giving u a bad rep?

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

-- Oscar Wilde

Aiyo hire a queens council and sue Aaron of millions lor since he "tarnished" this Eddie"s reputation. I still want to know who is Eddie n what reputation does this Eddie has anyway? Is Eddie an important figure in society? Or some flug with an inflated ego? Why can't ts bring this to the members thread instead of here? N pls register.

Guest stbrianud

lol so u'll be flattered if someone goes around using ur photo soliciting sex and giving u a bad rep?

Well no.. But mean if aaron154 were using mine I mean...

I've talked to him. He doesn't even ask for sex much. We just talked about favorite music and all. It was really nice.

It's no doubt wrong to do it. But there are other ways to settle this that blowing it up.

Guest stbrianud

Aiyo hire a queens council and sue Aaron of millions lor since he "tarnished" this Eddie"s reputation. I still want to know who is Eddie n what reputation does this Eddie has anyway? Is Eddie an important figure in society? Or some flug with an inflated ego? Why can't ts bring this to the members thread instead of here? N pls register.

I agree... For all we know this could just be fake lol

Why u keep speaking on behalf of eddie??? U R EDDIE RIGHT????? Anyway, why not show who is eddie becos u are just making everyone feel "hanging" in the middle of curiousness of who is this eddie guy.

He actually did send me a shirtless pic claiming it was him. Its disappointing. But who knows what else this asshole is capable of?

Guest stbrianud

And I'm not telling him what to do... Yea I've not been through it. Doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on it.

There's always a better way to settle it. He is hurting the reps of everyone involved. Which includes himself...

Everyone knows aaron154 was not seeking sex like some hungry bear. He was a nice guy...

Rather than being all diva-ish. "Eddie and Addy" (coincidence.. I think not) could have counted themselves lucky that a creep preying on men for sex didn't use his picture. That's all I'm saying.

Guest stbrianud

He actually did send me a shirtless pic claiming it was him. Its disappointing. But who knows what else this asshole is capable of?

Aww... Well that's just wrong of him. He should know his limits... Anyways it's over already. So what if he gives public apology? Who would really care lol... I mean yea it's good to know he's sorry. But demanding one...? Just think its too over the top...

Serious in need of reality check addy, or Eddie or eddy or whatever edd. Need public apology? U watch too much tv? There is no need to as I being a very frequent user of bw font know who "Eddie" or Aaron is, thus no one"s reputation is tarnish. The most is ask Aaron to pvt those he contact with to say he is not the the one in the pic. Unless of cos Eddie is worth millions n he"s reputation is affect causing him to lose money n trust.

Edited by gstc82

And I'm not telling him what to do... Yea I've not been through it. Doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on it.

There's always a better way to settle it. He is hurting the reps of everyone involved. Which includes himself...

Everyone knows aaron154 was not seeking sex like some hungry bear. He was a nice guy...

Rather than being all diva-ish. "Eddie and Addy" (coincidence.. I think not) could have counted themselves lucky that a creep preying on men for sex didn't use his picture. That's all I'm saying.

So if someone were to use ur identity to chat around and befriend other guys (no sex , to your knowledge that is) it's perfectly fine. And in fact you should be thankful to him that he's not some "creep preying on men for sex".

Warped no?

Indeed, forming an opinion isnt wrong. But knowing your limitations in this area is required? Before you slam someone with a label of a raging drama queen, PLEASE reflect on yourself. No one needs you to escalate the matter by slapping labels on them. The same can be applied to either one of us and our status updates. But others are kind enough to not say it to our face, at the very least have common decency to not comment seeing u dont even know the full picture and yet u call someone a raging drama queen. Another way to look at it is that u are jaded and aloof to another person's plight.

If it was you who is discreet and someone is using your pic going around posting on gay social networks, what are you going to do about it? Not everyone has the luxury of being out.

and to the TS. stop whining. If u want to make it bad, know who he is and lodge a police report. Or get a hold of his picture and contact details with his address and out him. Why bother being nice to scum? Just stop creating new threads. Cuz clearly the people here dont give a shit. Just giving advice from my own experience :)

-- Oscar Wilde

Serious in need of reality check addy, or Eddie or eddy or whatever edd. Need public apology? U watch too much tv? There is no need to as I being a very frequent user of bw font know who "Eddie" or Aaron is, thus no one"s reputation is tarnish. The most is ask Aaron to pvt those he contact with to say he is the the one in the pic. Unless of cos Eddie is worth millions n he"s reputation is affect causing him to lose money n trust.

Sounds like you are making aaron154 feel so much better. That if somebody else follows his lead the people here are just going to be fine with it. Ed, Edd and Eddy deserves the apology. Aaron154 is a fxxking asshole but he seemed very friendly in the chats. He should apologize to whoever and then move on. Make a new account, so easy.

Guest stbrianud

So if someone were to use ur identity to chat around and befriend other guys (no sex , to your knowledge that is) it's perfectly fine. And in fact you should be thankful to him that he's not some "creep preying on men for sex".

Warped no?

Indeed, forming an opinion isnt wrong. But knowing your limitations in this area is required? Before you slam someone with a label of a raging drama queen, PLEASE reflect on yourself. No one needs you to escalate the matter by slapping labels on them. The same can be applied to either one of us and our status updates. But others are kind enough to not say it to our face, at the very least have common decency to not comment seeing u dont even know the full picture and yet u call someone a raging drama queen. Another way to look at it is that u are jaded and aloof to another person's plight.

If it was you who is discreet and someone is using your pic going around posting on gay social networks, what are you going to do about it? Not everyone has the luxury of being out.

and to the TS. stop whining. If u want to make it bad, know who he is and lodge a police report. Or get a hold of his picture and contact details with his address and out him. Why bother being nice to scum? Just stop creating new threads. Cuz clearly the people here dont give a shit. Just giving advice from my own experience :)

The difference here is just that you are a just this type of a person...

I never did say I knew the full story... The least huge TS could do was enlighten us... He posted on this section of the forum most probably so that he could garner support against aaron154 to pressure him into the apology...

And just saying he used his picture is not enough...

And if he weren't doing this do garner support or ruin aaron154, why bother with this post? Why not just send a message...

This story can be So much better explained to let everyone know exactly what aaron154 did.

Since it was not mentioned. It was not that wrong of me to assume that all he did was use a picture... He have nothing of "eddie's" background and whether he can't come out or whatever you said...

Fine I admit, I went too far with the drama queen comment. And yea I do get drama sometimes... Maybe most of the time. I don't deny that... If he can't accept himself then I feel sorry for him.

And I called him a raging bull.. Not a raging drama queen...

When making that comment I was referring to some people of this community in general to which I didn't point fingers... Which is not true that there are many... I never discriminated against them... You chose to use it to attack me with it..

Anyways you are the last person in the forum I want to get into a fight with for obvious reasons. So just drop it..

? Retadin wtf?

I'D BE fxxkING FLATTERED! And yes I agree! TS is a drag queen.

No harm has been done and TS is all like OMG URE SUCHA DICK. And unless this eddie guy is some political pillar of sg or some other country I don't see why his picture is of that much importance? Celebrities get that everyday! U SHOULD be honoured! & yea posting online for everyone to see... Isn't that punishment enough? Tsktsk

Guest stbrianud

Well I think I've rest my case....

And TS, if you wish you elaborate on the whole story. We'll be all ears.. Well.. All eyes.. Hehe...

But we are gonna give our honest opinion...

I do believe Aaron should apologize to this Eddie person.. Just as a sign of respect. He made a mistake.. He very well should take responsibility... But just don't take this too far. It's not worth it

Edited by stbrianud

Ts posted his rant in the main discussion board, what does he expect? Of cos people will discuss abt it. Ts did not register as a member thus his identity is unknown. Ts most likely is not called "addy" and is also using a fake name n is posing as someone else thus commuting same offence as Aaron154. If ts used his registered name in be n complaint, or do it thru the mods I am sure most ppl incl myself will support ts. N we shd not use a hammer to strike Aaron making him as an example, use a Ruler instead. U don't use a bomb to kill a ant ESP when no real damage was fine to Eddie.

N who is this addy to make demands on Aaron to make a public apology? Is addy Eddie"s lawyer? Or Eddie"s father? If Eddie wants an apology n a public apology no less, why can't Eddie demand it here himself instead of a unregistered member addy doing it for him. Addy has no tight to demand anything here.

Edited by G_M

N addy did not provide proof of aaron154"s misdeeds. Pls provide some evidence, words u type are useless as you don't have any reputation for us to trust you as many of us don't know who this addy is. As far as I am concern it's now ts tarnishing the reputation of aaron154 not the other way around. Unless the Eddie in question speaks up n followed with evidence of Aaron"s misdeeds. Otherwise, it's ts who is smearing Aaron"s name as he is a registered member n ts is not.

I guess he's too ashamed and went to hiding.

I have a question who can clear my doubts ?

WHY IS THE GM CONDONE imposter ?

WTF are you talking about.

Sign up as a member and drop me a PM to complain to me directly, do provide poof to substantiate your claim.

Otherwise, bug-off

Edited by GachiMuchi

Guest stbrianud

WTF are you talking about.

Sign up as a member and drop me a PM to complain to me directly, do provide poof to substantiate your claim.

Otherwise, bug-off

Haha I like this GM >___<

N addy did not provide proof of aaron154"s misdeeds. Pls provide some evidence, words u type are useless as you don't have any reputation for us to trust you as many of us don't know who this addy is. As far as I am concern it's now ts tarnishing the reputation of aaron154 not the other way around. Unless the Eddie in question speaks up n followed with evidence of Aaron"s misdeeds. Otherwise, it's ts who is smearing Aaron"s name as he is a registered member n ts is not.

Don't you think aaron is the one who should do his part now? If he is really innocent then he has got nothing to be afraid about. It's very clear he has done something wrong. Why take out his profile pic if he's innocent in all this. I felt connected to this issue because he sent me pic pretending it was him.

Don't you think aaron is the one who should do his part now? If he is really innocent then he has got nothing to be afraid about. It's very clear he has done something wrong. Why take out his profile pic if he's innocent in all this. I felt connected to this issue because he sent me pic pretending it was him.

Aaron did not "sent" his pic or contacted most of us in bw. I don't know who Arron is. All I know is a unregistered guest accusing Aaron of commiting an offence n not producing a single evidence of it. Thus it's addy who is damaging Aaron"s reputation. In any court, the accuser has to provide evidence to proof quilty, not the other way around. Right now I am standing with aaron154 until we are provided with proof of his alleged misdeeds. There is no need for Aaron to apologize or mods to take action. Moral of story? Ts or Eddie, pls think before you blast someone in the main board. Words are useless unless backed up with evidence or on black n white.

Aaron did not "sent" his pic or contacted most of us in bw. I don't know who Arron is. All I know is a unregistered guest accusing Aaron of commiting an offence n not producing a single evidence of it. Thus it's addy who is damaging Aaron"s reputation. In any court, the accuser has to provide evidence to proof quilty, not the other way around. Right now I am standing with aaron154 until we are provided with proof of his alleged misdeeds. There is no need for Aaron to apologize or mods to take action. Moral of story? Ts or Eddie, pls think before you blast someone in the main board. Words are useless unless backed up with evidence or on black n white.

Actually on my part I have nothing to complain about. (Lol I fxxking enjoyed his pic)

Guest stbrianud

Okayy... Bottom line is. USING SOMEONE ELSE's PICTURE AS YOUR OWN IS PLAIN WRONG!

That's it... I'm just saying that there is a better way to deal with this...

The difference here is just that you are a just this type of a person...

I never did say I knew the full story... The least huge TS could do was enlighten us... He posted on this section of the forum most probably so that he could garner support against aaron154 to pressure him into the apology...

And just saying he used his picture is not enough...

And if he weren't doing this do garner support or ruin aaron154, why bother with this post? Why not just send a message...

This story can be So much better explained to let everyone know exactly what aaron154 did.

Since it was not mentioned. It was not that wrong of me to assume that all he did was use a picture... He have nothing of "eddie's" background and whether he can't come out or whatever you said...

Fine I admit, I went too far with the drama queen comment. And yea I do get drama sometimes... Maybe most of the time. I don't deny that... If he can't accept himself then I feel sorry for him.

And I called him a raging bull.. Not a raging drama queen...

When making that comment I was referring to some people of this community in general to which I didn't point fingers... Which is not true that there are many... I never discriminated against them... You chose to use it to attack me with it..

Anyways you are the last person in the forum I want to get into a fight with for obvious reasons. So just drop it..

The previous threads that he created has already been floating on the forum over the last few days. It was removed by the moderators already because it simply makes no sense. As what GachiMuchi has said. Get an account to lodge a complain or stop fxxking up the forum with exclamation marks and caps abuse. Or better yet, get a freaking police report and get it over and done with.

now on to you, excuse me? Just WHAT kind of person am i? At the very least i have read all the threads posted. And its common sense that a party that someone wrongly accused will have no reason to remove the picture. The TS already mentioned previously that he has been playing cat and mouse with the accused over a period of time and there has been no progress. And no, u did not call him a raging drama queen. You called him a raging diva. If you wish to say it's personal, i assure u, i have yet to get personal with you and your antics. I know nothing about gstc82, so there's no reason whatsoever that i should bother to respond to him.

? Retadin wtf?

I'D BE fxxkING FLATTERED! And yes I agree! TS is a drag queen.

No harm has been done and TS is all like OMG URE SUCHA DICK. And unless this eddie guy is some political pillar of sg or some other country I don't see why his picture is of that much importance? Celebrities get that everyday! U SHOULD be honoured! & yea posting online for everyone to see... Isn't that punishment enough? Tsktsk

You guys just assume that its all fine and good that someone uses your identity and picture. And you have no reputation whatsoever to concern yourself about as long as you aren't a political figure. So if "someone" were to take both your pictures and pass your numbers out offering sex. It wouldnt damage your reputation whatsoever right? Or perhaps using your identity and associating you both to STI wouldnt be that bad would it? Every HUMAN BEING ALIVE has a reputation. As long as you are connected to another human being, you have a reputation. Your levels of apathy for another human being is just... rendering me speechless.

i think the TS demanding for a god damn public apology is ridiculous. Its an unknown apologizing to an unknown over a personal matter. WHO THE fxxk GIVES A SHIT IF HE'S SORRY. Just do something about it. Stop being so damn passive and expecting someone to do something for you.

ps. im merely replying this thread because i find the level of apathy in this thread just appalling.

-- Oscar Wilde

eik! so happening!

Anyway i do really wanne know who is the real Aaron154. Is not that im mad at him or what is just that i dont know whether the words he said to me was true or not. He said that he saw me often in his area. I tried to recall back my past and picture the surrounding. That is what makes me wondering, who is the real Aaron154, if he would show me his real picture, i might have recognise him well.

Actually this whole saga makes no sense at all!!

LOL

Firstly who's eddie?

Secondly, how the hell would we know who to be careful of? You're just accusing someone...

Thirdly how the hell did he get eddie's photo? Especially if it's shirtless or something. Did Eddie allow him to take it?

Lastly, you're a guest. How the hell do I know are you trying to create some commotion :P

Justin was here hahaha :) Stay cool guys

Guest faynic

it's wrong to use someone else pic, but i see no point why do we need a public apologies because it should be settled between Aaron154 & Eddie. though addy intention is correct, but approach is wrong.

anyway, everyone is using someone else pics. just download any pics, wallpapers, etc, we are already using someone else pics, but don't think we apologize to them in public.

If this Eddie sent his pic to Aaron or make it public, ain't it technically anyone can use the pics? WAs it copyrighted? If Aaron did use that pic, it's morally wrong but is it legally wrong? Line is blur if Eddie sent Aaron his pic without stating what's that pic is ment for, addy n Eddie in this case is actually the one "tarnishing" the "reputation " of Aaron? Any lawyers here to shed some light?

Guest facepalm

If this Eddie sent his pic to Aaron or make it public, ain't it technically anyone can use the pics? WAs it copyrighted? If Aaron did use that pic, it's morally wrong but is it legally wrong? Line is blur if Eddie sent Aaron his pic without stating what's that pic is ment for, addy n Eddie in this case is actually the one "tarnishing" the "reputation " of Aaron? Any lawyers here to shed some light?

sigh..absolutely logic

i can't believe that I actually read all of the comment just to keep updated with the gossip..such a gossiper..haha..

that being said, come one, just apologize and move on...

we are not such a big community that everyone can or should for that matter be fighting about such matter...

let bygone be bygone lah..we need to keep together ma!!

peace yo !! :smokin: