Male HQ

What Is Your Starsign And What Is Your Favourite Starsign? (:

Dandriel

• 2 months later...

technically Libras get along with most signs haha, the most sociable and neutral sign afterall haha. 

I would know ;) Libra here haha

Cooking is my passion. Music is my life. Reading is my sanity. 

Bitching about you keeps me happy. 

"People fear because of a lack of understanding, and a lack of understanding comes from a lack of proper communication on both parties, so to resolve fear we need to first resolve communication"

Guest watdahell_pig

Pisces and I love Taurus, Sagittarius. Eventhough I never get attention from Sagittarius.

Slutty Pisces you are... Go back to your country and get fucked there!

• 1 year later...

Cancerian. Theoretically most compatible with water signs and earth signs. So should get along well with Cancer, Pisces, Scorpio, Taurus, Capricorn and Virgo.

Seems somewhat accurate based on my personal experience.

Those interested to read up on their own horoscope can check out these websites: http://www.sunsigns.org/birthdate-1-january-zodiac-sign-capricorn-astrology-innovative/

https://cafeastrology.com/articles/men-of-the-zodiac.html

It's pretty in-depth.

Edited by EndlessDreamz

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So recently I had an interesting insight from a person who is quite well-versed in astrology.

Apparently, I have a very bad combination - Cancer with Aquarius rising which means that my true character and outward behaviour can be two extremes.

I can warm up to someone but the next time I can suddenly be cold, and at the same time I like everyone to be equal.

It's quite a revelation, as the person is literally telling me back in the face that I have a very bad habit of being hot and cold.

In fact, the person told me I hardly behave like a Cancerian but more like an air elemental sign i.e. either Aquarius, Gemini or Libra.

I have always thought I think like a typical Cancerian though.

For some funny reason, all the interesting guys I met belong to Leo this year.

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 2 months later...

i'm a Libran... used to have a Virgo and a Scorpio as my better half

Virgo, my 1st love broke my heart by getting married which I didn't know till later

Scorpio... already broke off and till now, I don't know how much he love me... 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Starry
On 15/11/2016 at 11:28 PM, AnH said:

Virgo, my 1st love broke my heart by getting married which I didn't know till later

Ah those virgo. I had my fair share of experience with them

u r lucky if u r them: sagi , pisces, cancer, capri , Taurus (I believed in facts, not personal experience only)
if u wanna make frens w me , will be more than glad!

Congrats, u r one of them!

On ‎25‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 10:36 PM, gayboysgx said:

Sagi here! :D

your sharing totally match w the above list (top5) - never a virgo or scorpio (cant even b in top5), don't b sad okie?

On ‎15‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 11:28 PM, AnH said:

2 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

u r lucky if u r them: sagi , pisces, cancer, capri , Taurus (I believed in facts, not personal experience only)

your sharing totally match w the above list (top5) - never a virgo or scorpio (cant even b in top5), don't b sad okie?

Hehe I agree Capricorn is nice nice but shy to show they are nice 

My experiences show that Virgo and Scorpio are not good 

18 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Im a Capricorn! But what does the image says though? Cant understand mandarin. I dont really believe in these star signs but i like reading them. Its interesting.

Edited by FoneXXX

3 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

U can slowly guide them to open up

actually i m nt into horoscope, i seldom ask anyone for their signs

but i felt if zoom in into top3 or top5 category

it s rather accurate!

n experts from taiwan n some ctries really spent professnl effort into such horoscope 

i luv the one on top5 gossipy horoscope

(Posted on my soc media to share w close frens)

so glad that pisces is nt gossipy! 

(We shd make all to key in their bday n derive their horoscope)

Ben, then it again shows that the research on it is true!!!!

4 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

My experiences show that Virgo and Scorpio are not good 

N i shared abt whose tool is a big pkge in another thread before
(This u can easily surveyed in a sauna) and dont ask a teen who is developing  or one who is 1.85m to strip and then compare pls
u must match it proportinately: also use some logic too
eg libra is a small pkge??!!?? That i wont know
i knw mine for sure
pisces, here is obvious

shared by my amer fren who can also understand chinese

My take, in a very general way, can apply to Moon signs too:

Masculine gays: Sagittarius, Taurus, Aquarius, maybe Virgo, maybe Aries (although to some, Aries' masculinity seems fragile or even fake), some Leos, some Libras

Feminine gays: Libra (usually they are femme in some way! Libra Moon is even more commonly femme), Cancer (some of them), Leo (at least only 30-40% of them), sometimes Scorpio and Gemini too (but there are a good number of handsome masculine gay Geminis too!)

Polished appearance, clean-looking, gays: Leo (!!!!!), some Capricorns, some Tauruses, some Geminis, some Libras (and exclusively, Libra Moon and Scorpio Moon)
Nerdy-looking gays: Cancer, Libra, Capricorn, sometimes Pisces and Aries too

Artsy, bubbly, colourful gays: Aries, Gemini, Scorpio, Libra, Cancer, Leo, sometimes Pisces

Horny gays: Aquarius, Taurus, Aries, Libra, Pisces, Sagittarius, sometimes Scorpio and Gemini

Lovey-dovey gays: Gemini, Scorpio, sometimes Aries, Cancer and Leo too, Libra Moon

Kinky, open sex, fetish gays: Pisces, Libra, Aries, Aquarius, sometimes Sagittarius

BDSM gays: Aries (lots of them love it so much! Especially to be in the receiving side), Pisces, and some Aquariuses, Scorpios, Sagittariuses, Geminis, Leos, Cancers

Gay rights activists: Scorpio, Gemini, Pisces, some Libras, some Virgos

Note: Of course, none of this may apply to you, and that's cool. The type of person you are is only best known through your complete horoscope (birth/natal chart) anyway.
P.S. Don't judge me by this list thinking I'm a Libra, (or Capricorn) I don't fit some of these labels lol. Scorpio fits me better (for a really long reason I don't wanna explain here)

Edited by Libra_Capricorn

Signs and their body parts:
(Meaning, these body parts may be what you find attractive in other guys, and/or these parts of your bodies are the ones others may find attractive on you, or these parts get you easily aroused, [besides the genitals of course, everyone gets aroused through their genitals haha] and etc. Applies for Moon signs, Venus signs, and Mars signs too, if you're more in-depth into astrology)

Scorpio: Pretty faces, great hair, long hair, gorgeous eyes (usually they themselves may have gorgeous, almond eyes, especially true for Scorpio Moon)
Sagittarius: Neck (so it means you like sexy voices, or wearing chokers, or kissing and giving hickeys to others necks, or receiving hickeys on yours), sometimes the genitals too haha
Capricorn: Arms, shoulders, sometimes thighs
Aquarius: Chest, nipples, sometimes knees, body hair, curly hair
Pisces: These people usually care about your heart haha (your inner self/soul haha), 'cause when it comes to sex, they're open to lots of types of guys...but yeah, they may like a hot, muscular back too
Aries: Stomach, so they may like 6/8-packs, or a chubby tummy, sometimes the feet or the ass
Taurus: Ass, lower side of the back
Gemini: Genitals, the naked body in general, oral sensation 
Cancer: Thighs, probably especially the inner thighs
Leo: Knees, joints, chest, nipples, polished, slick hairstyles 
Virgo: Lower legs, sexy, muscular calves, may love doggy-style positions, abundant, flowy, thick hair, and also the athletic/muscular/gorgeous body in general
Libra: The feet (lots of libras actually have foot fetishes, not me though, lol)

P.S. Yes, I'm not following the usual Aries=Head and Pisces=Feet method. That's usually quite wrong. And of course, the above may not apply to you either.

39 minutes ago, Libra_Capricorn said:

My take, in a very general way, can apply to Moon signs too:

Masculine gays: Sagittarius, Taurus, Aquarius, maybe Virgo, maybe Aries (although to some, Aries' masculinity seems fragile or even fake), some Leos, some Libras

Feminine gays: Libra (usually they are femme in some way! Libra Moon is even more commonly femme), Cancer (some of them), Leo (at least only 30-40% of them), sometimes Scorpio and Gemini too (but there are a good number of handsome masculine gay Geminis too!)

Polished appearance, clean-looking, gays: Leo (!!!!!), some Capricorns, some Tauruses, some Geminis, some Libras (and exclusively, Libra Moon and Scorpio Moon)
Nerdy-looking gays: Cancer, Libra, Capricorn, sometimes Pisces and Aries too

Artsy, bubbly, colourful gays: Aries, Gemini, Scorpio, Libra, Cancer, Leo, sometimes Pisces

Horny gays: Aquarius, Taurus, Aries, Libra, Pisces, Sagittarius, sometimes Scorpio and Gemini

Lovey-dovey gays: Gemini, Scorpio, sometimes Aries, Cancer and Leo too

Kinky, open sex, fetish gays: Pisces, Libra, Aries, Aquarius, sometimes Sagittarius

BDSM gays: Aries (lots of them love it so much! Especially to be in the receiving side), Pisces, some Aquariuses, Scorpios, Sagittariuses, Geminis, Leos, and Cancers

Gay rights activists: Scorpio, Gemini, Pisces, some Libras, some Virgos

Note: Of course, none of this may apply to you, and that's cool. The type of person you are is only best known through your horoscope anyway.
P.S. Don't judge me by this list thinking I'm a Libra, (or Capricorn) I don't fit some of these labels lol. Scorpio fits me better (for a really long reason I don't wanna explain here)

u  r the first non chinese into the details of these signs

while i agree that bdsm , Kinky, open sex, fetish gays: Pisces, etc and Pisces: These people usually care about your heart haha (your inner self/soul haha)

but Pisces is definitely artsy bubby, not sometimes, it is alwys

Oh dear , this is my first time in my life that i discussed horoscope in the context of gays

Any one of u know of gossip spreader, rumour monger (be it in office or in the community) name their horor signs
I will release a video (by HK experts) on the top5 of them later

12 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

but Pisces is definitely artsy bubby, not sometimes, it is alwys

I see, thanks for your input. :) Maybe it's because I haven't been around so much of Pisceans yet haha. 

According to your birthday, you have a close Venus-Jupiter conjunction, (it means, Venus and Jupiter are very close together), and those with Venus-Jupiter contacts in their horoscopes are very cheerful, bubbly, kind, sweet, cute in general. They may also be rich (either born into a well-earning family, or through their lucky fortunes in work, therefore some of them can be spoilt or very snobbish),  they like luxury, fine dining, high quality art, and they like oral pleasure too (sweets, kissing, oral sex, maybe smoking too).

4 minutes ago, Libra_Capricorn said:

I see, thanks for your input. :) Maybe it's because I haven't been around so much of Pisceans yet haha. 

According to your birthday, you have a close Venus-Jupiter conjunction, (it means, Venus and Jupiter are very close together), and those with Venus-Jupiter contacts in their horoscopes are very cheerful, bubbly, kind, sweet, cute in general. They may also be rich (either born into a well-earning family, or through their lucky fortunes in work, therefore some of them can be spoilt or very snobbish), and they like oral pleasure too (sweets, kissing, oral sex, maybe smoking too).

ie  a date near to my bday, not my actual but for sure it is in feb

Cigarettes, smoking is a no no to me, others oral me is fine, but I don't quite like it, if possible avoid kissing

11 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

ie  a date near to my bday, not my actual but for sure it is in feb

Cigarettes, smoking is a no no to me, others oral me is fine, but I don't quite like it, if possible avoid kissing

When is your birthday? 

Guest Aquarius

aquarius, had many relationships with gemini. they are like social butterflies. took me sometime to reject all gemini. used to like leo, but they are so full of themselves. usually friends/friend-zoned with Capricorn and aquarius. now lead a happy life with a libra. not much going on with the rest.

congrats! for being a cancer

but but if it is till provoking, I guess pp will understand

I think most males are like that , they will keep endure

may I ask does that happen in a office/w colleagues setting too?

I think the chart is for really crazy behaviours, yours is fully understandable

In general, be it with friends or at work. Sometimes, I try not to mention as I feel it could hurt the person. 

• 2 weeks later...

oh mine ... capricorn with scorpio???  i am capricorn and i have never had any sort of romantic relationship with a single scorpio in my life!!!  perhaps not yet :yuk:

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

10 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

oh mine ... capricorn with scorpio???  i am capricorn and i have never had any sort of romantic relationship with a single scorpio in my life!!!  perhaps not yet :yuk:

a good thing isnt it? based on what was blacklisted and some of the data provided, it is good not to have a scorpio!

maybe cos of scorpio need a highly adaptable person to pair with and your capri shd work well

and the rest has to be paired w the remaining 

i dont even have a chance to pair w anyone

Edited by lovehandle

5 hours ago, Slimboy said:

Ascending/Rising in Aquarius, Midheaven in Pisces

Please recheck your birth chart? If Aquarius is rising, the Midheaven can never be in Pisces. Not even in extreme polar regions. (To explain why, I need to explain some astronomy, so no need lah haha :))

I think you meant Scorpio. In Singapore's equatorial latitudes, when Aquarius is rising, only either Scorpio or Sagittarius will be on the Midheaven. ;)

1 hour ago, enthuboy_93 said:

Kinda cool if you manage to get together with the guy whose starsign is compatible with yours
Match made in heaven indeed!

Star sign/Sun sign compatibility is a little too basic, in my humble opinion. Synastry is a way more accurate method to determine astrological compatibility. Although yes, it is slightly more complex of a method. It needs both of your and the other person's horoscopes, and you need to compare them to see whether are there any planets from your horoscope that makes any aspect (connection/contact) to the other person's horoscope and planets.

For example, if your Moon connects to a guy's Mars, both of you will be strongly sexually attracted to each other, and sex will be very great. But when the relationship becomes dull or more serious, you will find that the other guy is becoming more and more annoying, and he always makes you angry. Breakup from a big fight or drama is very common with couples that have Moon-Mars contacts.

Whereas if your Moon connects to a guy's Venus instead, it's true love. You will feel more romantic attraction than sexual attraction to that guy. You both will be very sweet and cuddly to each other. The guy will be very romantic to you and you'll easily be very flattered by his actions and affections toward you. You'll easily see the genuinity of his soul and your desire to be committed and marry him will increase. (For straight women it will be the desire to marry and have children.) But to those who are more into having fun than finding for love, Moon-Venus may not be that much of an attractive connection to them.

And etc. etc. to all other types of planetary connections possible in a synastry reading.

• Guest locked this topic