Male HQ

Q And A (Game)

Smarty Pants

there were lotsa cases where someone belonging to the minority grp (in this case, the gay MP) lashing out and 'persecuting' his brethren, simply because he needs to conform to the higher powers that be and to fit into the social / power relations that he belongs to.

So to ans the q on electing a MP cuz he's gay, nope.

LOL seriously your english name is piper? hehehe and i bet there is a double meaning there! :P hehehe... YEAH I LOVE CHARMED TOO. WHO WOULDN'T? HOT GUYS, magic, HOT GUYS, comedy, HOT GUYS!!! LOL....

save the money, you can download it from website. If you want, pm me... I guess i still have that link... :)

LOL I put piper as my name on grindr and jackd haha intend to put it on my credit cards too. yup yup i would love to have the link :)

MAKING LOVE HELPS TO STRENGTHEN BONDS ^_^

Q: how does it feels like when you're being confessed by someone...

( real life situation I mean, not those flirts on Jack'd/grindr)

you meant if someone confessed to you? hahah sounds like a confession by the confessor (if you watched legend of the seeker)

anyw, i think you would feel super shocked/lost for words? Especially if you're not ready for a relationship :mellow:

It's better than I ever even knew.

Q; how to get rid of stage fright?

Have confidence in urself and keeps practicing speaking on stage. :P

Q: How to deal with pple in ur coy who treat u coldly n like an enemy after u n tht person have some dispute over work?

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Q: I have stage fright too. But besides that, I scared of the eyes of the audience. Their stares is like wanna eat me alive. How to solve it?? :(

Still same advise, have confidence in urself and practise more. I always find speaking infront of a gp of pple, whether it is in a classroom etc, the more u speak the more u r not scare.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

for me is performing wise... i have spoken/performed in front of my class, and even the school countless of times, but im still damn nervous whenever i stepped on stage

I guess it is normal to feel nervous on stage, esp if u r involve in a competition or very impt presentation. The reason cld be cos u want to give a gd performance or speech, so not to let the audience down or urself down?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Still same advise, have confidence in urself and practise more. I always find speaking infront of a gp of pple, whether it is in a classroom etc, the more u speak the more u r not scare.

I'm okay when I'm speaking in front of large group of ppl that I know.... Just that when in front of strangers, then I'll be breaking down....

I'm okay when I'm speaking in front of large group of ppl that I know.... Just that when in front of strangers, then I'll be breaking down....

Treat them as someone u know lor, then maybe can reduce ur nervous?!

Q: How to deal with pple in ur coy who treat u coldly n like an enemy after u n tht person have some dispute over work?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Treat them as someone u know lor, then maybe can reduce ur nervous?!

Good idea. Thanks! Will try next time :D

A: Hmm no idea. Maybe try to corner him/her when he/she is alone during lunch or personal break time then just ask indirectly about something non-related to work stuff maybe??

Edited by revenkit

Good idea. Thanks! Will try next time :D

A: Hmm no idea. Maybe try to corner him/her when he/she is alone during lunch or personal break time then just ask indirectly about something non-related to work stuff maybe??

U mean the person who treated u as his/her enemy & treat u coldly, and yet u still "make peace" with tht person?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

it will be better if we can have a reply format as follows:

A: yyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Q: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

This way, we can keep the posts coming in without any interruptions..

My reply:

A: Facepalm yourself to do it.

Q: How to ask guys out in a natural manner? Because I am always a passive type. LOL!

안녕하세요.

• Guest locked this topic