Male HQ

Q And A (Game)

Smarty Pants

A: Alexandre, its better if you stay. However i would say that if BW would affect your work then no, dun stay. Teachers are supossed to be good role models for their students. What if one day, you are meeting your own student for fun and he finds out. Or what if he witness you behaving intimately with another guy... Unless you know that your private life is under control then you stay

Justin was here hahaha :) Stay cool guys

DAFUQ LAH! Why is my name up again!!! You people need to stop talking about me!! Hahah
You're too cute to be ignored. :x

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

Guest stbrianud

A: Alexandre, its better if you stay. However i would say that if BW would affect your work then no, dun stay. Teachers are supossed to be good role models for their students. What if one day, you are meeting your own student for fun and he finds out. Or what if he witness you behaving intimately with another guy... Unless you know that your private life is under control then you stay

Not wanting to start a fight but by saying this you are out right stating that being gay is wrong and should still be considered wrong... I would not ever compromise myself.. especially for the sake of a job... If you want to cling on it being private then okayy... But being with someone should be happy and you should be proud being together... You should be hiding it and acting as though you're ashamed of it even though you are not... Yes there are always boundaries that you have to respect... But being gay goes no where near those boundaries especially in this century... Most of my students know about me. and their parents do too... Most of the time after tuition they would still ask me to stay for dinner and if i do.. they are very open about it... They just ask me how is it with my boyfriend or whether i've found someone yet... Some of them even try to set me up! And it's not just one.. it's quite a lot from the students i teach....

But maybe it's because I avoid teaching disrespectful families...

Not attack you or anything.. just wanted to give my opinion from my experiences.

Q: Is love really that strong that can compete against all other earthly forces?

U didnt post a question! haha, nvm i shall start the ball rolling again.

Q: To leave or to stay?

so if i nvr get it wrong, u r a teacher n u are deciding whether to stay or leave bw?? Okay, first of all happy teachers day. As a gay student myself, i know the sexuality of every single teacher, from sec school, poly, teachers from other class etc. So i can sat your students already know u r gay without u even telling them. But i hav nvr ask them for fun before. In fact one of my gay teacher ask me whether i m gay before when no one else was around. I simply say no, im straight. Becos as students i want to avoid any possible dramas too. Er... not sure whether i can get my point... :| conclusion is that we already know who is gay as a student and will try to avoid n act like nothing ever happened before haha. So u shouldnt leave becos your student will act as if nothing happen even if there is anything going on! :)

A: So simply put it, Alexandre should stay. :) What I meant earlier on is just to emphasise the fact that it's very important to juggle work life and private life. I NEVER SAY BEING GAY IS WRONG. What I said was that cos your students are in secondary school so they are underage, it's very impt to ensure that they dun see you doing things that ain't right. It's okay to have a boyfriend but say if your are kissing a guy in public then that is obviously going to leave your students in a pretty bad state. You can go on a date with guys. Unless you want your students to know that you are not straight, then yes you can hold a guy's hand openly or behave intimately. But remember there are always implications involved if your students find out. How would they react? Are they mature enough to know that being gay is perfectly okay? Will they tell their parents? So it really depends

Q: Do you like those uncles peeking at you when you bath openly? Or say the cubicle door isn't close...

Q: if there is this guy who does not close the door when he bath and he chose to bath in front of you but yet he make weird faces like baffled when he saw you looking at him. Is he an AJ?

A : To stay. After such a long way, you've finally come this way. If you choose to leave now, all the things that you've done previously means wasted. So why start anything from the beginning... :)

Edited by revenkit

Q: Do you like those uncles peeking at you when you bath openly? Or say the cubicle door isn't close...

Q: if there is this guy who does not close the door when he bath and he chose to bath in front of you but yet he make weird faces like baffled when he saw you looking at him. Is he an AJ?

Q1 A : If those are hot uncles, i don't mind. Let's bath together possibly? LOL XD

Q2 A : Depends. If he's hot, I'll make some seductive faces and try to stir up a JO/BJ/FS.... If he's not, then make back the same faces that he does... LOL~ :D

Actually the short Q should be " Is he an Ass" and the short(er) answer would be a resounding "Yes" LOL haha;-)

C'mon, if someone is going to shower with the door open then be prepared for potential stares from all and sundry. No need to act baffled yah :lol:

If I were to find my teacher here in BW . I might be the first student who will get an heart attack from it. I don't know maybe coz I'm still a secondary school boy and not exposed to a lot of stuff etc. I don't have e rights to say whether it is right or wrong since a teacher should not e best answer for tt qn than me. But if ur student were to have the interest or fell in love with u etc, they might even stalk u and when they found out tt ur gay , they might juz get disappointed and then real big problems might juz arised from it unless they really understand ur situation . Juz follow ur heart I believe u will know the answer in ur heart alr. But whatever it is juz keep ur profile as low as possible for now

If I were to find my teacher here in BW . I might be the first student who will get an heart attack from it. I don't know maybe coz I'm still a secondary school boy and not exposed to a lot of stuff etc. I don't have e rights to say whether it is right or wrong since a teacher should not e best answer for tt qn than me. But if ur student were to have the interest or fell in love with u etc, they might even stalk u and when they found out tt ur gay , they might juz get disappointed and then real big problems might juz arised from it unless they really understand ur situation . Juz follow ur heart I believe u will know the answer in ur heart alr. But whatever it is juz keep ur profile as low as possible for now

*know

If I were to find my teacher here in BW . I might be the first student who will get an heart attack from it. I don't know maybe coz I'm still a secondary school boy and not exposed to a lot of stuff etc.

Boy boy, you are still a secondary school student ah? Then I presume you are 16 years of age. In that case, you are underage for this forum.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Guest elgar90

Q: Do you believe in a long lasting relationship with your boyfriend especially when he is damn hot and cute. Will he leave you? Is he just interested in sex?

If you can attract your cute and hot boyfriend's attention, why not? Just have to maintain the bond =)

Agree. I'm also curious about this. Anyone can answer this question?? :)

Sometimes it is quite easy to spot other guy is crusing u, esp if u r in a gym steam/sauna area. If the guy is crusing, he will go in and out of the sauna rm many times, and when he is sitted inside the sauna, he will steal glance at your direction, like trying to catch ur attention. :P

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Sometimes it is quite easy to spot other guy is crusing u, esp if u r in a gym steam/sauna area. If the guy is crusing, he will go in and out of the sauna rm many times, and when he is sitted inside the sauna, he will steal glance at your direction, like trying to catch ur attention. :P

I mean if let say on a train or outside leh. As just under normal circumstances

I mean if let say on a train or outside leh. As just under normal circumstances

Still eye contact, the way he look at u can tell.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Still eye contact, the way he look at u can tell.

There is this guy who runs a tea shop, Ochado. The time when he comes to clean up the table, I think he got stole a few glances at me and my friends... I thought he was just being disturbed by our conversations and then just looked at us. But I felt a bit different from the way he look at me.... Is that cruising also?

Edited by revenkit

Boy boy, you are still a secondary school student ah? Then I presume you are 16 years of age. In that case, you are underage for this forum.

Yeah i am a secondary school student or as u mention juz now boy boy.thank you very much for the compliment though Uncle. I feel 2 years younger than my original age . Sigh :/

Erm I think he meant it hypothetically lol

Speaking from e experience of being a secondary school student though . Maybe u should apply to go back and be a secondary school student and try to mix around more with ur schoolmates and u shall know wat I mean . But too bad u cant coz ur too old for tt I guess. Blegh

Speaking from e experience of being a secondary school student though . Maybe u should apply to go back and be a secondary school student and try to mix around more with ur schoolmates and u shall know wat I mean . But too bad u cant coz ur too old for tt I guess. Blegh

But I wanna say I agree with you! :)

LOL

Haha back when I was in secondary school, had a group of bros that always play soccer during recess and after school. Oh and a group of girls that I hang out with as well :) as for friends well a lot

Edited by Smarty Pants

google knows

have you found/seen your soulmate yet?

Where got so easy to find soulmate. :(

Q: Soulmate and bf same?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

hi guys,,,

basically this friend of mine who is really interested in some cute guy but refuses to confess to him, and he told me that it's no point doing it since he'll get rejected anyway.

So, is it really true that (most of the time) people do not confess to cute/hot guys just because they feel that there will be a higher chance of them being rejected ? ... :mellow:

hi guys,,,

basically this friend of mine who is really interested in some cute guy but refuses to confess to him, and he told me that it's no point doing it since he'll get rejected anyway.

So, is it really true that (most of the time) people do not confess to cute/hot guys just because they feel that there will be a higher chance of them being rejected ? ... :mellow:

A: Usually cute/hot guys will have a higher demand and the choosing power. Others lower level than them basically are being chosen. So maybe I guess this is how it works.... :)

Edited by revenkit

I TOTALLY LOVE IT!!! Terra Nova, Heroes, Charmed, Sherlock Holmes, magic, mystery, sex *opps*, etc etc.... :D

CHARMED CHARMED CHARMED!!! i love it ! you know whats my english name? piper :P hahaha

anyone know where i can buy the VCD

MAKING LOVE HELPS TO STRENGTHEN BONDS ^_^

CHARMED CHARMED CHARMED!!! i love it ! you know whats my english name? piper :P hahaha

anyone know where i can buy the VCD

LOL seriously your english name is piper? hehehe and i bet there is a double meaning there! :P hehehe... YEAH I LOVE CHARMED TOO. WHO WOULDN'T? HOT GUYS, magic, HOT GUYS, comedy, HOT GUYS!!! LOL....

save the money, you can download it from website. If you want, pm me... I guess i still have that link... :)

• Guest locked this topic