Male HQ

Nature Forest Spa @ Chinatown

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello People,

Are you aware that this is a public forum and your post can be search via Google?

Next, are you trying to help the business or destroy their business?

If you are helping, please PM the relevant person for more info instead of discussing it so blatantly here.

Anyone caught doing that will be given 1 warning points. Accumulating more warning points and you will face suspension and or ban from the forum.

GM

• 1 month later...

Just engage Eric service last mth as Jack wasn't around. His massage is so so and I feel he wish to.end the whole session fast with HE. Nothing much to talk.abt.

So sorry for your bad experience.. Yes! Eric is after your tips n will quickly proceed to HE and sinetime will short change the time.

Jack is my fave.. Will do proper massage and very accommodating. Try him next time.

Yes.. jack will provide proper massage. Thank rado for introduced him..

Glad that you enjoy jack service after trying him.

Please note that I am not in any relation with him. Just a satisfied customer frying to introduce more customers to him.

• 2 weeks later...

Rado, unfortunately I din tipped Eric after my first massage with him. Guess he must be disappointed

Oh why? U not happy with his service or you didnt have enough cash with you.

If the reason is the latter, it is fine to let him know and maybe apologise and tell him yet you will visit him next time. I think he is fine.

There is one visit whereby I didnt have enough cash to tip him but only gave him $20 but I told him the reason and he is all smiling and told me it is alright.

But if your reason is the first, then no choice.

Hey, is ard $75-$80, but not 90mins, ard an hr only

And i do agree with one of the guest that we shdnt be tipping them all the time. And $60 tip is too much isnt it?

Anyway i always left a very happy man without having to tip them, cos firstly i didnt ask for anything happy myself. If they want to do it voluntarily, i wont stop and tip them.

Jus dont understand why after paying for my bod to be "touched", i stil have to tip them to be happy.

Navyblue,

U just need to understands this. The spa is taking most of the $ and share about 10% with the masseur. In this case only about $8 per hour is what they get having to massage you.

Therefore, the masseur earn their daily living through the means of getting tip from the happy customer.

IMHO, if we enjoy the session, then a little tip and sharing your happiness with the massuer will make u a even more happy person.

Of course there are bad attitude masseur out there as well and they will try very HARD to make you hard and then request openly for a tip. These are the one whom I will not fall for it and tell them off I rather wank myself silly when I am back home.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just went there this weekend.... back pain.... wanted a cheap one at People's Park Complex but all fully booked (so busy that day) so I ended up calling NFS. Didn't ask for a specific masseur and got Ken.

He's good looking, very friendly, not too chatty so that I can just enjoy my massage (90min). Offered HE but I declined. I'll make sure to ask for him again next time (well.... still kinda expensive though).

Just went there this weekend.... back pain.... wanted a cheap one at People's Park Complex but all fully booked (so busy that day) so I ended up calling NFS. Didn't ask for a specific masseur and got Ken.

He's good looking, very friendly, not too chatty so that I can just enjoy my massage (90min). Offered HE but I declined. I'll make sure to ask for him again next time (well.... still kinda expensive though).

U mean he asked for price for the HE and too ex that you declined?