Male HQ

Charmed! Fan Club

revenkit

HAHAHA it is still considered as magic as making potion is part of magic basic knowledge! :D

:( but normal ppl can make potions too, need not have powers mah. lol!

hahaha my sister always call me piper since i am the 2nd one in the family and sine i dont have an english name... i decided to adopt piper as my english name :)

hi pip per.

.......Inner Peace.......

Haha billie is kinda hot but her voice is really pitchy and her acting is kinda noobie too that time... Haha guess she's a rising star.... :)

And there is season 9 recently discovered by our friend, Freedom711.... but it's in the form of comic....

I actually disovered that like late last yr haha just tat no time to really read it. :P

Omg. Din no that they continue from comic onwards. Thanks for the link!

Haha... Me too. So surprised! :D

I actually disovered that like late last yr haha just tat no time to really read it. :P

Wow. Hahaha thanks for the info. But that link just give some preview only. You know any other link that has the full comic strip online?? Dying to see :D

i think everyone is frozen since this thread is quiet. And i'm not frozen so i'm a good witch and all of you are either demons/mortals/whatever HAHAHAHHAHAHA. sorry i'm bored :P

HELLO! I'm very active here okay. Somehow tonite i'm busy with my charges, so i need to orb here and there! hahahaha. You are the bad witch! BEGONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :swear:

punnny. now make a cleavage enhancement spell for paige LOL

She did have a magical boob job as a result of using magic for personal gain when she re constituted the power of three and stole the book of shadows. She tried to remove the acne from her colleague and remove the wig from another colleague who sexually harassed her.

She did have a magical boob job as a result of using magic for personal gain when she re constituted the power of three and stole the book of shadows. She tried to remove the acne from her colleague and remove the wig from another colleague who sexually harassed her.

LOL. I didn't rmbr that! HAHAHAHA....

LOL. I didn't rmbr that! HAHAHAHA....

It's in the third episode of Season 4, the one directly after the first two episodes Charmed Again (Part 1) and Charmed Again (Part 2), where Piper was smoked and turned into a Fury.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

OMG Charned! My favourite show! I love Paige's telekinetic orbing, she and Piper tag team will be unstoppable. Phoebe was really cool in Season 6, when she got the Empathy power, and can even deflect demon fireballs. But Paige my ultimate witch! ;)

HAHAHA welcome to the club!! :D HELL YEAHHHH PAIGE FTW!!!! Love her so muchhhhhh :D hahaha.....

One of my favourite Paige moment in Season 4, when the sisters were trying to vanquish The Source.

"Crystals!! Circle!" and the crystals form a circular shape to trap him. Ultra cool!! Gosh I think Imma watch an episode tonight lol.

Seriously i have forgotten!! Gonna watch it soon enough! :)

Seriously i have forgotten!! Gonna watch it soon enough! :)

That's the episode Charmed and Dangerous in Season 4.

The scene where Paige orbed the crystals in a circle around the Source is the supposed future that the Seer saw, had not the Source, who frustrated that the Seer still saw his demise despite him having accumulated so many powers, released the Hollow to take away Piper and Paige's powers in an attempt to destroy them.

This episode is only the first out of three in which the Source and his incarnations are vanquished.

Edited by qedcwc

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

The scene where Paige orbed the crystals in a circle around the Source is the supposed future that the Seer saw, had not the Source, who frustrated that the Seer still saw his demise despite him having accumulated so many powers, released the Hollow to take away Piper and Paige's powers in an attempt to destroy them.

This episode is only the first out of three in which the Source and his incarnations are vanquished.

Yes spot on! I have only Seasons 1-5 on DVD. Need to collect the rest soon!

Well the source power ended up with Cole and corrupted him. Always think Phoebe and Cole are great together and I thot the ending will be their love overcomes all hurdles and save Cole....

Edited by Freedom711

The other 2 incarnations are possessed into the Seer and also Cole right? hahaha.... :D