Male HQ

Charmed! Fan Club

revenkit

Well the source power ended up with Cole and corrupted him. Always think Phoebe and Cole are great together and I thot the ending will be their love overcomes all hurdles and save Cole....

Apparently Charmed is trying to teach us that not all great love can survive and overcome all obstacles.... Hahaha... :)

Faster freeze him and rape him Septie1234!! :yuk: that should teach him a lesson for messing with the sisters! HAHAHAHA XD

i will do the freezing and you do the other one. HAHAHHAHAHA so i'm only the accomplice hohoho. but wait. you can't really do anything when all of his particles are freezed can you? :huh:

It's better than I ever even knew.

i will do the freezing and you do the other one. HAHAHHAHAHA so i'm only the accomplice hohoho. but wait. you can't really do anything when all of his particles are freezed can you? :huh:

Later you mess up & instead of freezing, you end up vanquishing... Like when Piper 1st got tt ability, she was trying really hard not to blow things up... LOL...

OH, OH, OH... & 1 thing tt totally puzzled me was this... Why Piper's ability allows her to blow up ppl... But not inanimate objects...

& 1 last thing!!! Is anyone a fan of Chris Halliwell??? Why like got no one thinks he's hot de??? :mellow:

Later you mess up & instead of freezing, you end up vanquishing... Like when Piper 1st got tt ability, she was trying really hard not to blow things up... LOL...

OH, OH, OH... & 1 thing tt totally puzzled me was this... Why Piper's ability allows her to blow up ppl... But not inanimate objects...

& 1 last thing!!! Is anyone a fan of Chris Halliwell??? Why like got no one thinks he's hot de??? :mellow:

i think revenkit would kill me if i blow up his cute warlock. hahah :P

hmmmmmmmm.... chris...... i still prefer Leo. ahhhhh *spazz* :yuk:

The other 2 incarnations are possessed into the Seer and also Cole right? hahaha.... :D

Because The Hollow consumes powers, good or evil, The Seer made it a point to stop The Source from continuing the madness of extracting powers from The Hollow to use it for his personal vendettas. As Cole was formerly half-demon (that half was stripped off him using a potion by one of Belthazor's victims, made by Phoebe which she had yet the chance to try it out), The Seer made use of the void and that Phoebe was in great danger with her two sisters being without powers and had Cole take in The Hollow. In the crucial moment when The Source was attacking Phoebe with a fireball, Cole shimmered in and took it, effectively absorbing The Source's powers, along with his essence. Even when The Hollow was banished back into the box, those powers remained in Cole and gradually corrupted him, making him an incarnation of The Source.

When the sisters finally found out that Cole had turned evil again, Phoebe was already pregnant with Cole's child. Cole was coronated as The Source along with Phoebe as the Queen. Fearing that Phoebe's Charmed power might end up the child with good than evil, The Seer tricked Phoebe into drinking tonic that would eventually corrupt the child. When Phoebe came to her senses, she with Piper and Paige vanquished Cole with the same spell they used to vanquish The Source.

Prudence, Patricia, Penelope, Melinda

Astrid, Helen, Laura and Grace

Halliwell witches stand strong beside us

Vanquish this evil from time and space

However, at this juncture, Phoebe's baby was already evil as it is, giving her 'flaming' heads and caused Phoebe to generate fireballs from her palms involuntarily at any external negative mention of Cole. The Seer, wanting to become The Source, captured Phoebe and transferred the foetus to her own womb. In a way, she became an incarnation of The Source. But she was unable to control the baby's powers as well, leading to destruction of herself after the powers were deflected back to her by The Power of Three spell.

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Didn't she blew up inanimate objects when she first discovered the ability? As in when she couldn't control it, she blew up a lot of things.

Didn't she blew up inanimate objects when she first discovered the ability? As in when she couldn't control it, she blew up a lot of things.

Piper's molecular combustion power first manifested when she snapped at Leo for wanting to orb away while they were queueing to apply a passport for Leo. At that time, the clock on the wall at the immigration office blew up. Back at home, she tried to control her powers but attempting to freeze a watermelon she threw into the air, only to blow it up instead. Prue tried to experiment by covering Piper's hands with kitchen gloves and to try out at a teapot, ended up exploding as well. :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

She blew up a radio in her room too. Or was it a TV.. can't remember.

A CD player.

http://www.charmedsc...hos_barking.htm

[Cut to Piper’s room. Piper is sitting on the bed meditating. She is listening to a tape.]

Woman on tape: Soft in elevation, slow, deep, exhalation. Be at peace in this world. Allow your mind to drift. Slow.

(Leo orbs in and scares Piper. She blows up her CD player.)

Piper: Leo! You’re supposed to knock, not orb.

Leo: But I live here.

(Piper gets a fire extinguisher and uses it on her CD player.)

Piper: Uhh. (She points it at Leo.)

Leo: Okay, okay, okay, just relax.

Piper: That’s what I was trying to do and then somebody made me blow up my Guru. (Leo moves towards her.) No-no-no. Stay away. I am not safe.

Leo: Piper, come on.

Piper: No, I mean it. My hands are lethal weapons, and I don’t know how to control it and it gets worse every day.

Edited by qedcwc

However, at this juncture, Phoebe's baby was already evil as it is, giving her 'flaming' heads and caused Phoebe to generate fireballs from her palms involuntarily at any external negative mention of Cole. The Seer, wanting to become The Source, captured Phoebe and transferred the foetus to her own womb. In a way, she became an incarnation of The Source. But she was unable to control the baby's powers as well, leading to destruction of herself after the powers were deflected back to her by The Power of Three spell.

Technically speaking, the baby was never Cole's nor Phoebe's to begin with - it was just the essence of the Source trying to manifest itself in the form of a demon-witch hybrid ( in order to become more powerful).

LOVE THE SERIES!!!

Hands down ! - Cole is my favourite character!

I have the entire series on the Book of Shadows packaging. Looking to sell it away for I

intend to buy the Australian version!...

Where did you get that Book of Shadown Complete Series 1-8 DVD set? I know that Amazon cannot ship that item to Singapore due to some legal restrictions and what not.

Tell me please! =)

But somehow, inanimate objects don't get totally disintegrated into nothingness, like human beings...

Cause I also remember another instance, towards the end of the entire series, Piper was threatening a cop by blowing up his desk phone or something & it just exploded, but the phone bits were still there... LOL...

Hahaha not bad. Wanna rape that cute warlock guy! HAHAHAHA XD Hello, why i cannot do anything? I'm raping him, not him raping me... LOL.... :yuk: Okay just unfreeze his bottom parts and let me @#$%@^%@#@$! HAHAHAHA :twisted:

Where did you get that Book of Shadown Complete Series 1-8 DVD set? I know that Amazon cannot ship that item to Singapore due to some legal restrictions and what not.

Tell me please! =)

Someone bought it for me! He knew I love the series. But as I said, I want to 'upgrade' to the other version!.. So thinking of selling it...

HAHAHA I would definitely kill SEPTIE! XDD Ahhh where is my cute warlock? XDD I AM! Chris Halliwell is one hot guy during series in Charmed era. He is like Ian Somerhalder of Charmed! LOL... :D

i think revenkit would kill me if i blow up his cute warlock. hahah :P

hmmmmmmmm.... chris...... i still prefer Leo. ahhhhh *spazz* :yuk:

Luckily u know about that! XD If you blow him up, I WILL FIRST RAPE U, THEN KILL U, THEN RAPE AGAIN AND THEN KILL AGAIN, THEN THROW U INTO THE DEEP MOUNTAIN AND LASTLY, PICK U UP FROM THE MOUNTAIN AND COOK U INTO CURRY CORPSE! :yuk:

Luckily u know about that! XD If you blow him up, I WILL FIRST RAPE U, THEN KILL U, THEN RAPE AGAIN AND THEN KILL AGAIN, THEN THROW U INTO THE DEEP MOUNTAIN AND LASTLY, PICK U UP FROM THE MOUNTAIN AND COOK U INTO CURRY CORPSE! :yuk:

omg i hope my fats crush you to deathhhhhhh muahahahhaha you can't rape fat people!!!!

HAHAHA I would definitely kill SEPTIE! XDD Ahhh where is my cute warlock? XDD I AM! Chris Halliwell is one hot guy during series in Charmed era. He is like Ian Somerhalder of Charmed! LOL... :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Nice comparison!!! 'Ian Somerhalder' of Charmed... Oh goodness... My turn to spazz... =D

I watched it once on tv when I was younger , then again on youtube until it got taken down , then currently downloading it off torrent again .

Don't think i'll ever be bored of Charmed , the characters , the story , the magic ,

I think everyone who watched it wants a Leo in their lives .

If you asked what power I'd like , I can't tell you just one , because I'm fascinated by everything magic , so really it'd be a long list or every power known to man xD !

I watched it once on tv when I was younger , then again on youtube until it got taken down , then currently downloading it off torrent again .

Don't think i'll ever be bored of Charmed , the characters , the story , the magic ,

I think everyone who watched it wants a Leo in their lives .

If you asked what power I'd like , I can't tell you just one , because I'm fascinated by everything magic , so really it'd be a long list or every power known to man xD !

ME ME ME! I want Leo in my life. Would come in handy to have Leo with us! hehe :D

Seriously i agree to that too! It does not get bored! Their universe is really too detailed! :)

Erm maybe just one magic power that u want the most??

Guest Gabriel Aaron Tan

I LOVE THIS SONG, only when it is showing in the series... I downloaded the song and put it into my phone, it turns out to be creepy.... but in the series starting credits, it's an awesome song! :D

haha why creepy ? Did you get the right version ? The version by tatu or some other random people is just ewwww. this version is i think the original :)

Oh btw, fav character : CHRIS !!!! [Tom Fuller] and Wyatt also !! [Wes Ramsey]

oh, coincidence much ? I just realized wyatt is actually one of the actors in the Latter Days lol. Adding onto that, The LAtter Days is a gay film right ? my life is complete haha

Edited by Gabriel Aaron Tan

haha why creepy ? Did you get the right version ? The version by tatu or some other random people is just ewwww. this version is i think the original :)

[media=]

Oh btw, fav character : CHRIS !!!! [Tom Fuller] and Wyatt also !! [Wes Ramsey]

oh, coincidence much ? I just realized wyatt is actually one of the actors in the Latter Days lol. Adding onto that, The LAtter Days is a gay film right ? my life is complete haha

Yeah i get the full version of that band. It was creepy. I deleted it the second time i listen to it.... hahah.... No idea but well, a lot of str8 guys act in gay film too. But well, maybe that film will complete ur life! hahaha :D

Peper : Leo!!why you save me!!why don you save Prue first!!!!why!!!

Leo: : after i saved you i try to save Prue , but it tooo late...

Peper : i hope the person death is meee!!!

the Picture still so fresh to me..Hurt!!!T^T

Leo: Honey, we have to go.

Piper: I don't want to go.

Leo: Why?

Piper: Because if I go, it would mean that Prue is not coming back.

Piper: Why wouldn't you save her?

Leo: They wouldn't let me.

Piper: Then what the hell good are they?

Leo: Piper...

Piper: You saved me because I'm your damn wife! You should have saved her because she was the strongest....