Male HQ

Charmed! Fan Club

revenkit

You're not fanny enough!

THE POWER OF THREE WILL SET US FREE. And haikus work too. Ohgod i'm such a geek.

Haha THE POWER OF THREE WILL SET US FREE!! That's like godlike ultimate spell whenever some warlocks they created too powerful to be vanquished, and they just like AHHHH YEARRGGGHHH UUGHGHGHHHHHH.... POOF! dead! Too deux ex machina!! HAHAHA....

definitely phoebe. Especially when she was basically spawning out the source's baby. Man she was hot when shes evil.

But paige comes in a close second with her orbing powers. She could orb someone's heart out!

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

-- Oscar Wilde

Wow Charmed. I feel old now, hahha! I loved it! Funny trivia, when it was airing, only my male friends loved it. The girls all thought it was trash.

I think I learn a lot of funny quotes, remarks and real good English when watching that series. That gone the good ol days... Now still finding one new same genre series that can compete closely to Charmed!

definitely phoebe. Especially when she was basically spawning out the source's baby. Man she was hot when shes evil.

But paige comes in a close second with her orbing powers. She could orb someone's heart out!

Couldn't agree more with her evil and sexy smoking hot looks!! Her premonition looks are real good. Really could feel that she is having that premonition... LOL

oh gosh, brings back memories, my secondary school favourites! together with ALly Mcbeal, Darma and Greg, Friends and Buffy!!!

anyway, always love Piper, down to earth and can freeze time!!!

Hahaha yeah nostalgia is a bitch that makes you cry! hahaha.... Those were the days before vampires and wolfs took over the screen now!!

I LOVE THIS SONG, only when it is showing in the series... I downloaded the song and put it into my phone, it turns out to be creepy.... but in the series starting credits, it's an awesome song! :D

Yeah! In the series they edited the song and sounds nice the actual one a bit different

haha_zpsc85cc20e.jpg

Yeah! In the series they edited the song and sounds nice the actual one a bit different

Yea lor.... Hahaha the actual one is really creepy and disgusting! hahaha.... So hope that they will do continuation of Charmed series in Wyatt and Chris Halliwell as leads! I remembered there was some kind of petition that time to ask for renewal of this series! Guess it did not succeed... :(

Yea lor.... Hahaha the actual one is really creepy and disgusting! hahaha.... So hope that they will do continuation of Charmed series in Wyatt and Chris Halliwell as leads! I remembered there was some kind of petition that time to ask for renewal of this series! Guess it did not succeed... :(

same as the legend of the seeker..... ):

It's better than I ever even knew.

Ok. After merging it with the English Drama Series, I realised that a Fan Club is different from a discussion about a show.

So I am reinstating the Fan Club, but I am not allowing the Fan Club to be on the Main forum,

Anyone who wants to start a Fan Club, start in Member's folder.

This topic will be moved to the Member's Folder.

I love Chris. He is better than Wyatt.

I have all 8 seasons in my HDD.

Actually watching Season 6 Episode 2 now.

As for magic, it's a mix between Piper's time freezing and Paige's ability to orb things around. For example, I could freeze you first, then orb mud over your head, and unfreeze you.

Okie.

I have a triquetra pendant from back then.

This thread was created yesterday and it's already generated 2 pages of responses!

I'm amazed. Am a fan too.

I downloaded all the episodes from Youtube (someone with the username 'petar5nastoski' kindly uploaded all 8 seasons of them onto the video site, but now his account has been terminated due to copyright infringement) and stowed them away in my external hard disk. :lol:

I am the sun I am the air

I am human and I need to be loved

Just like everyone else...

Actually, it's like this:

I am the son, and I'm the heir

I am human and I need to be loved

Just like everybody else does

Edited by qedcwc

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Ok. After merging it with the English Drama Series, I realised that a Fan Club is different from a discussion about a show.

So I am reinstating the Fan Club, but I am not allowing the Fan Club to be on the Main forum,

Anyone who wants to start a Fan Club, start in Member's folder.

This topic will be moved to the Member's Folder.

YEAYYYYYY Thanks G_M! You're the best. Noted for future fans club! :D

Loved this show during my school days. Didn't really like Paige's character much though. The best part of the series was season 1-3 when it was Prue, Piper and Phoebe and it had a better script.

There's a bit weird with Paige's character but her power is awesome!! And she was slutty enough to sleep with lots of guys too! *enjoying those naked scenes* :P hehe

I have the original DVD box-sets for all 8 seasons. :D

"Crossed, Double Crossed" and the falling piano; "We call the spirits to help undo, and send him off to Timbuktu."... :)

OMGGGGG You're sooooooooooo lucky!! Was looking for it everywhere but i just found DVD of season 4 onwards....

Is that your own spell? Sounds like a real good Phoebe spell there! haha....

I love Chris. He is better than Wyatt.

I have all 8 seasons in my HDD.

Actually watching Season 6 Episode 2 now.

As for magic, it's a mix between Piper's time freezing and Paige's ability to orb things around. For example, I could freeze you first, then orb mud over your head, and unfreeze you.

Okie.

I have a triquetra pendant from back then.

Me too! Chris is like so bad-ass-cum-good-guy.... Just like Damien in Vampire Diaries.... :D

Hahaha would like to see that magic in action! Should be real funny! :)

Where you got that pendant? Must be a real beauty!!!