Male HQ

Are You Attracted By Caucasian? Guys Would You Guys Date Or Have Relationship With Foreigner? (Compiled)

Caucasian

Dated white boys, tried the potatoes at the other side of the fence..

Sad to say, I find it hard to intimately connect with them, both physically and emotionally..

And speaking from experience, having lived in the states for a year now,

they (even for the ABCs) generally find us Asian asians very sticky and needy when it comes to dating,

and finds it repulsive as though like we have intimacy issues..

I guess at the end of the day, white boys are really pleasant candies for the eyes,

but I'm still pretty much a sticky rice boy.

tumblr_m6i5n25CGw1rotbq4o1_500.gif

Guest Darlinghurst

Dated white boys, tried the potatoes at the other side of the fence..

Sad to say, I find it hard to intimately connect with them, both physically and emotionally..

And speaking from experience, having lived in the states for a year now,

they (even for the ABCs) generally find us Asian asians very sticky and needy when it comes to dating,

and finds it repulsive as though like we have intimacy issues..

I guess at the end of the day, white boys are really pleasant candies for the eyes,

but I'm still pretty much a sticky rice boy.

This is partially true. I'm a 2nd generation Australian-born Chinese who's been working here for two years and I find some Chinese Singaporeans difficult to date as they tend to be extremely indirect with their views and emotions. It is difficult to connect with someone I cannot be emotionally intimate with, who doesn't tell me what's on his mind and heart and then all of sudden get really difficult and clingy expecting me to figure it out. As an asian person myself, I understand that it's part of our culture, but being born and raised in a Western country, you learn to say whats on your mind.

To be entirely honest, back in Melbs the majority of men I was with were white and was only attracted to them for some time before I slapped some sense into myself and dated other Australians of Asian descent. The thing about this thread seems to be that white guys are out to get some meat here. In reality and as a minority, us Asians in the west are about as attractive to most white guys as a jar of pickled lemons. Log on to grindr or jackd the next time you're overseas and you'll see far too many profiles with, "No Asians/Asn/Azn".

I've dated both Asian and Caucasian men here over the years living in NYC. I noticed a few things:

With Asian guys, we tend to stick in a flock, and at some point, it seems that everybody has slept with everybody. An ABC guy I've dated, introduced to me to his group of friends, and pretty much everyone in the group has a romantic or sexual history at one point or another. Also, I personally find them tend to be quite catty, and gossip amongst themselves a lot. What made me uncomfortable, is that they are frequently surrounded by older white guys who way too friendly. Not that these older white guys are unpleasant, just sometimes they make my skin crawl. Again this could just be the crowd the guy I dated hang with.

With Caucasian guys, it varies with me. Lately, I've been having fun with the twinky type. :) A few college guys and mid to late 20s. Being younger I find them have less racial hang ups, and they are more fun in bed. With guys around my age or older, it varies.

So yes, I am attracted to white guys especially the cute ones with bubbly butts, or the bodybuilder type.

Love. 

Dunno is it just me but i never find ang moh gd looking, maybe i just like asian or oriental look. Also i dun get why people worship ang moh cock. Their cocks are unsightly, fat and thick and out of shape to the point that it looks ugly.

The worst is their attitude. Period.

Yes, I am attracted to GWM...

Why?

To those whom I had met and slept with, most are generous with their listening ears.

They are willing to hear a different point of view and dating, does not mean shopping.

Maybe most of them were forced to leave home at a tender age of 18*, they are more independent.

Moreover, they respect individual space...not so possessive and no calls every hour to check on me!

Guest FB stalker

I prefer half white half asian looks. Best of the both world? haha I saw someone like that before on Facebook. He doesn't seems to accept anyone. Got like 300 over subscribers. Maybe he too young, I think 18? But nice to have fantasy on.

How I know his a gay/bi? Look at our mutual friends. Almost 100 OVER gay mutual friends we had.

Hint: That cutie is from NAFA? :hat:

I always love to be with company of old white people. They are more willing to joke about themselves and are more worldly in knowledge.

I met one England ang moh back at Bangkok last week. Although he is almost twice my age he is rather nice and jolly, and didn't find me irritating. We went to DJ station and GOD and have a fun time together =D

Edited by stylishvicky

Yes, I am attracted to GWM...

Why?

To those whom I had met and slept with, most are generous with their listening ears.

They are willing to hear a different point of view and dating, does not mean shopping.

Maybe most of them were forced to leave home at a tender age of 18*, they are more independent.

Moreover, they respect individual space...not so possessive and no calls every hour to check on me!

Enough of your Ang mo worshipping. There are plenty of Asian daddies who are caring and very independent. You are simply too brainwashed to see them.

Yes they sure know to put on an act of caring but then so do most Asian buayas lol. You are simply acting like an insecure little girl wanting to be pampered. That is just a male version SPG.

Like I've said earlier, I find the younger generation of gays have less racial hang ups compared to say 10 years ago. I've seen cute young interracial couples here in NYC, hence not all Asians are always looking for an Ang Mo daddy to worship. The mentality is definitely changing, partially I think with the rise of Asia as an economic power and pop culture- think Psy.

Granted some stereotypes will persist as people become more open.

Love. 

Enough of your Ang mo worshipping. There are plenty of Asian daddies who are caring and very independent. You are simply too brainwashed to see them.

Yes they sure know to put on an act of caring but then so do most Asian buayas lol. You are simply acting like an insecure little girl wanting to be pampered. That is just a male version SPG.

Well said.. I like to be pampered.

You can even labelled me as suffering from 公主病。。

Guest No Border

I prefer to go with the flow, and whoever love me the greatest will get my love in return - eastern, western or mediteranean. This is what gay love is all about isn't it?

TBH, I'm now exactly attracted to GWM. I'm more attracted to Asian. But if it's hispanic or others I will be attracted too. Actually like what the above mentioned, best of the both world is always best. Mixing both together (asian+white) will create magnificent results.

white guys , beefy, muscular, stocky, short haired, is my dream guy... make me wet when they smile at me , for instance, at the airport!

That is my type too! It's even better if the guy has blonde hair and blue eyes...

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

I am Chinese and I love both Chinese and white men.

I get a huge hardon every time I see a photo of 蒋经国。

And I also get the hots for white men like Charles Coburn, Andres Segovia, Sydney Greenstreet, Robert Morley, and Claudio Arrau.

The problem is - they are all dead! LOL.

I also like 星云大师,and would to defrock him if given half the chance.

• 4 months later...
Guest Guest

I don't get racial prreference .i mean the world is vast and filled with interesting people regardless of race .... :) so on a side note . Im single ;)

hey, u got to stop pushing up your post. stop it pls

Guest Guest

Hairy people reminds me of door mats. Each time I see a hairy chest, I think of all the germs and bacteria attached to the hair due to their sweaty torso. At least you don't sweat onto your hair on the head, and even if you do, you don't have to touch a person's hair on the head when you have sex, if you don't want to.

Guest vito russo

They are called Caucasians for one reason and one resosn only, I am quoting our local stand up trans gender comic KUMAR, because their cock are always in an Asian ( Caucasian = cock in asian )

Guest 50+yo Fit Uncle

It used to be that ang mos prefer the young and scrawny Asians.

Maybe many of these type of Asians are potato queens also, hence their worship of the ang mos boost their ego.

nowadays both are enlightened by the internet and body and looks became more important. Now even uncles also they chase. They behave no different from any local gays.

Yes, I used to only like guys of my own race, especially those pretty chinese boys like those in korean boybands only but now I find them a huge turn off.

So it's personal preference but I prefer my man to be tall, have a stubble which I find really sexy and have thick juicy lips lol.

VERY disappointed with the GWM i met.... Seriously, their tool are not as nice and sexy as what we seen on the internet.... lol

LOL. What were you expecting? Not all GWM are tall and handsome with big long cock! Most are average looking, many are short and small and plenty have small cocks. Just like GAM or GBM or whatever.

Guest Guest

I am not a Size Queen and a Sticky Rice....even if Brat Pitt or Tom Cruise stand in front of me naked....I am not aroused. ^_^

im mainly sticky rice too but i dun mind those ang moh that have dark hair and are darker, not those blonde hair fairer type. tom cruise belongs to the former. nothing to do with size though, im not size queen too. :B)

Tom-Cruise-tom-cruise-4181752-1274-1752.

im mainly sticky rice too but i dun mind those ang moh that have dark hair and are darker, not those blonde hair fairer type. tom cruise belongs to the former. nothing to do with size though, im not size queen too. :B)

Tom-Cruise-tom-cruise-4181752-1274-1752.

Well, not being too racism on this....but even if the outer appearance can be geared toward the Asian like Tom Cruise but certain genetic traits of Caucasian are not easy to be taken away.

If he have a big tool, I wouldn't enjoy as much....mouth pain sia....ass also bad. Brushing against his coarse furry skin isn't nice too. (I know people will say can go for laser hair removal). Also one thing about Caucasian, they tend to have a cheesy odour on their bod( I know people will say use cologne). Another thing is I feel uncomfortable seeing the blue eyeball if I am face to face with him too... feel a bit uncomfortable..... 

Probably I am a downright sticky rice.... individual preferences bah....

Edited by HydroNaut

Potato-queen here.

I think what my ex-bf(s) provided me was a wealth of knowledge I would never get myself.

Peter, the lawyer from Australia, taught me about civil rights and love for the environment.

JP, the American accounts director, taught me about fine cooking, Martha Stewart et al.

Peter, the English scientist, taught me to appreciate of Baroque music and English literature.

It was definitely not just their physical appearance, tool or socal-economic status that attracted me.

They each brought their talents, values to the table (hmm... bed, if you want to know ..)

I thank them who had taught me to be a better person.

• G_M changed the title to Are You Attracted By Caucasian? Guys Would You Guys Date Or Have Relationship With Foreigner? (Compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.