Male HQ

My Sexciting Experience With Men - By Johny T (Compiled)

JonnyT

His writing 'style' is contrived, drawing upon his exposure to various communities/nationalities as well as literary works.

At one point, I even thought he was South Asian ethnically due to his convoluted sentence structuring - a result of hybridisation between certain South Asian dialect/language patterns and thought processes with Victorian English and nuances.

However, apart from the psychotic nature of his posts, bad English, being Catholic and his favourite word "slut", I now realise nothing else is fully consistent. Therefore, I conclude that with each post he makes, he takes on a different personality mimicking the people he's come across in life.

There is something seriously wrong with him.

I think the least said the better.

I think this thread should end here and now.

What do the moderators think?

I shall be happy and I can make people happy. I put smiles on babies faces - bitches and doggies I hello lovelies to - having been unhappy so long, 2 days in this wonderful forum was all laughter and fun and joyful smiling to myself everywhere I went - think smirking how clever I be, I was sad then - too much happiness is not good - receipe for disaster of my own making.

I am thinking of my own emancipation, not prostitution or prosecution, persecution - like as if I am more oral than anal one else. I need to be happy. I was sad, sore and horny all the day before and yesterday.

MK on my mind, in the office, in the toilet in the shower, I was hard thinking thinking of him touching there thinking of his strong hot hands edging its way up n up and up and heaven and feeling and thinking was enough to engage myself to bliss - save myself $$$ and 3hrs. No. I need comforting after the hurt. MK not too well to do 3hrs tonight. He goiing back early - poor guy works 2pm to 4am. He takes such as me on because the quota of hours he has to put in maybe to provide for people back in JB, family mother wife, future house. I feel like shit about this every time. But I am horny, always horny.

MK is too cute and I am too sad. I remain hard, I dunno why I was so hard - and a bit wet. Groovin would be too obvious today after only last saturday white one. Realized the stupid stiched unremoveable logo tag so obvious. Chanel #5 left armpit, Moschino Funny on the right and Polo on the bamboo fibre goldlion slinky boxer, beige, clingy, the hard clearly outlined on a background of dark. will not fail to miss - the tip almost at the edge of the thin band, almost pushing out and wet. I dislike being wet myself, but like the look on others when they see telltale. Dried myself. I dunno if this is anything good being too hard even before I see MK. I am so sexed up. Why I inscence myslf like this? MK not going to kiss my butt..

Horny hard in the cab, hard when I got there. early. MK waiting for me, all smiley, friendly hot tea water? I changed all the towel on the bed already, so hope no sneezing today. How work today? I manage a gruff hi sorry need to go toilet. I pee but is so hard, pee dribbles out and sticky. Not good this - a condition I get when too horny - I m too wet too soon, even before he touches me... I will myself to cool down - think sad thoughts, pathetic people I have come across - sad people there , plight of the Falungong - organ harvesting, rioting starving children. No use, I dribble on - I fake cough blow my nose etc etc. Wipe wipe wipe, less dribbling, but stupid boxer wet patch big. I should have worn cotton, I should have been less horny when I come. Is not subtle to turn up like this. What if MK sees and wonders - no straight people dont see this, they turn away.....

Edited by JonnyT

The thin loose boxers he gave me, I put over my moist one. Lying face down, told him that I did not want oil on my shoulders n back, just towel covered accupressure massage. Ok, but you want oil for here? patting my butt -- yah ok. but not too much, the last time you put too much. ok ok no problem, geee I m so hard now reliving what happened - he massaged my shoulders n back n moved to my lower back. Pulled down one side of the loose boxers, pulled down the goldlion too and placed one palm on my butt and gave it a sensual stroke, how about this? ok? You want still put oil? The feeling was unexpected and I had a hard time keeping my voice level, because the touching n feeling was making me so weak and atremble, my heart was beating too fast for me. Ok ok, the only reply I could manage as his hand slowly dived into my inner boxers n skimmed my balls sack. I was having a hard time keeping myself from cumming from that sensation and I was trying not to wriggle from so much pleasure. I pressed my body down, cock down, trying to block feeling too much and not betray my pleasure. MK worked all around me, my butts, upper thighs, part of my groin, pulling down the goldlion in all direction, slipping his hands inside, almost touching my espaliered cock, the idiotic thing had moved to 2pm with all the pulling. I had to stop this, or I would cum too soon.

I said, sorry, can i turn over? Lie down on my face too long, No problem, here - he slipped the towel wrapped pillow under my head, spreading my two legs a bit too much apart, started working on my calves, without oil too. It was not like massage anymore shit - more like someone stroking me all over with his bare hands, molesting me and using me. It was way too much pleasure than what I was accustomed too. I craved this sort of indirect molestation and attention. He moved higher and continued brushing his hot abit sweaty hands higher n higher, He snagged his finger on pubes, the pleasure was too much.

I came.

Edited by JonnyT

There was nothing much I could do in a situation like this, when I get too horny and come, I dont just shoot quietly or dribble out, the stupid thing will rear its head several time, in a way that must have made MK notice the wierd moment, I was too lost to grab the towel and cover myself, funny and he stayed my hands - dont worry dont worry, grabbed a handful of tissue paper and laid it on my still hard, but now soggy mound. Maybe he did not want to get the towels dirty.... He mopped up the mess from outside, mentioned Wah still so strong, because I was still hard - just made that way - if it was a fxxking or jerk off session, my tool just scuttle down from all the effort. But when it is a mind and sensual game, I come, I remain hard, I come again and remain hard and may come again or stay hard and continuosly dribble precum of post cum, depending on how sleepy or horny my massuer made me.

I was still hard and MK said my side thighs were 'sour' or like what the malay say 'masam' - from poor circulation and proceeded to knead it more sensually - it go so intense, I was squirming. What is this guy up to huh? I wondering but let him continue because it was good. I went on another helpless mode - sorry sorry about just now, never happened before, it was just that your hands were sooo hot and it felt kinda strange..... dont worry, is normal..... ha ha ha wah you still strong, edging closer closer to my cock again. I had to push it up from the side because the game was getting too direct and I was losing interest with still 40 or 50 minutes to go. I wanted to remain horny and needed more teasing. I wanted to come again .......

My twat was way different from what I was before I cut. Last time I come, it would be so sensitive and almost bruised from any intense sexual activity - once, there was a bad case of bleeding after a over enthusiatic bite which determined me to desensitize my cock head. After the cutting ceremony, no amount of stimulation was enough and horniness seems to be in escalation. I was horny earlier today and I had no choice but to jerk it all out and I am horny now again. I should go for some orgy or intensive fxxking session, fxxk this is annoying. And I am not so big, it is the weather. fxxking weather.

MK continued with the bare handed kneading, luckily the aircon was on strong and his dry hot hands did not get clammy. I would have hated that with the already wet wet undie - is hard to continue feeling sexy like that. Maybe he realized that and used the towel to cover my parts and pulled off everything, and just put on the shop's baggy boxers. Was funny seeing him handling my wet undie and the way he so carefully and reverentially hung it on the cloth hook. I would have gagged if I had to handle someone else used and soiled undie - do disgusting. Why they do this? No choice. Is work..... Paihsian Sorry MK

MK's hand went in to the 'sour' corners and continued working on the muscles - his hand somethings hitting the upright cock and sexing me more and more. Sometimes the hands dived down to the base of the balls and did some intensive scratching, move up to the areas above the pubes, hitting on the erection on the way - and I getting more and more excited with my stick being whacked and pushed in all direction. I came again short after, dribbled out - no rearing of cock - he felt it shit, must have touched it accidently when he was criss-crossing. Another comment So Strong huh you? You can play girl how long? Embarrassed silence and no lar sorry, not play very long ... hoho must be thats why. Dont worry worry, is ok normally after massage must go pee pee alot or shoot - all the poison in the body can come out.

Nice and very kind of him to justify this?

I dont think I will go back to MK after this, he knew too much about me.

Edited by JonnyT

I am reminded of Wilson, I met Irwin. The same retarded looks and spectacles. The same earnestness, trying to be boy boy looking to please you. Bloody irritating still endearing? Top 3 must be something right?

I want to go back to the night again I did Wilson or did the Wilson do me? at Nicoll Highway Bridge to Suntec. If I did it with Irwin, it would be the same again. I, I try to analyse what happened between me and Wilson. Sorry I did not do justice to the interesting 'sexperience' when I first recounted it, part reason why I removed the post and part reason that it was not some sexual act. When you have been with someone for a long time. Yes familiarity will breed contempt, but familiarity about somebody will also endear them to you? You get so used to it, it becomes a part of you. And when you know you are about to lose it or you lose it, you feel like you lose a part of yourself.

What Wilson and I did was not sex. It was some kind of endgame, a kind of accounting we had to settle because unconciously or consciously, we were going to lose each other forever. It meant losing part of what we had both become. And at the moment, in our desperation we had to experience a deeper connection and take back something from it. It is just strange that he, as a assumed straight guy should have felt this more keenly than me, the libidinous and always horny gay poof.

You read things like this in sappy novels, men and women making out 'for the last time'. Women ok with losing the guy or the guy dying as long as he fxxks her and leaves her a memento of himself, a child probably or memory of an amazing, intense fxxk. Ecstatic Instant. That part in Gone With the WInd, Melanie gets Ashley to obviously fxxk her so that she can have a baby, in case he dies in the war..... Beau would be Ashley dead.

Edited by JonnyT

I wll explain expound what happened with Irwin, sorry Wilson another time......

I know why I am still horny now and must tell. Was at mass ending near the altar, felt the weight of somebody's stare and turned to see a server - someone I knew casually staring directly at me. Next funny thing he looked down to his cassock rising, he pushed down and adjusted the robe belt and looked to me again. Is it some message? Cute guy Bernard.

I am at airport sending a friend off, but I am so involved in this voyeuristic writings that I am here busy typing away, and so carefully so less typing error and so that my friends don't see me posting on a gay website. Suspecting me gay and knowing me gay is 2 different thing. I am not so gay after all when I am with normal-seeming people, they know not my dark sultry side, I mean, it is possible to be like straight people when I am not so predatory and dont rove or make eyes at men.

And then, I am really not completely gay, I think because to-date I had only sucked on 1 cock and fxxked 1 anus, raw. Acts with rubber do not count. Still pure in a delusion sense. Last I had ad anything shoved in me, mouth and one fxxking I had was 5 years ago. I have forgotten the taste of cock. Forgotten the sensation of actual fxxking too. No real sex for many years.

When I fxxked Wilson, it was a mechanical thing. We did not make love, we did not kiss touch suck lick or play cock - he pushed my hands away. I so wanted so much to touch his long black cock with the red head I once saw him washing in the office toilet. Is not often one sees goody things like that, me least of all except some malay uncles who make a big show of being clean.

When Wilson got it up his ass, no tonguing or fingering, I did not feel like it because he smelt wet filthy sweet. I wiped his ass with the dettol wipe, he signed that I should clean my cock..... I was in dark clothes and felt safe, he took off his white shirt n rolled into a small ball, black tshirt inside. I didn't bother cleaning my cock, silly. Pulled on the ribbed rubber, felt strange - I think that was first time I put on rubber, first time I put lub. All that time with that soon-to-be-sow swine, was raw sex and saliva and eating cum, eating ass. I cannot believe I did all that and real sex, with a PIG!!!! Animalingus. Faunicartion, Fannycation.....

I slathered lub on my joint, and used that to rub Wilson, too risky using fingers- dunno there might be shit there. He was taller, older 2 years than me too, I had tip toe. Rubbing the anus part and almost getting in felt good with a strange guy. I liked his smell, smell of 'clean' guys I was always try get close to and sniiff, natural and not put-on smell I gays give off, ..... I pushed more and went in, he went Hmng.... He shot out, so fast.... 3 spurts. I wanted to touch, he pushed my hands away.... I got very excited, frightened too about what he would do. He just stood there a bit clingy, abit more detached, like he could just push me away declare he had nothing to do with me if discovered, surprised by people. The experience was so sexciting, I desperate I hung on pushing up and up, till it got unbearable because of his non-response....At least he could have done soft moaning to keep the momentum or given me some encouragement.

I was crying inside screaming shouting for the naughty guy who had always teased n taunted me. Made fun light of a serious act. And why he reacting like this after he had wanted and agreed to getting fxxked? Why like that?

Edited by JonnyT

Gaysex was never for me. It is as predictable and non-random as straight sex.

Gays having sex with Gays same as Men Having Sex with Women - that is natural selection.

I am pervert. Eve dared losing Eden for taste of the forbidden fruit. I dont know what I dare losing for the same fruit(s).

This thing happened some time ago, but I have written it like it happened today:

Day was drooping a few hours ago, a fine evening in September as I passed through the wrought-iron gates of Bishop's House on to the open road towards the Chijmes complex.

Beneath the haze-heavy, flinty sky, the city stretched away, interspersed with planted roads, hot gleaming buildings and dusty colonial constructions towards the low and tightly girdled Fort Canning Hill that rose up againts the horizon in fine, environmentally-sound roll.

Although it was still the hottest droughty time of the year, yet, from a singular freshness of the air, the trees were strangely in full fresh, light green leaves. The Murraya hedge along SMU was in full bloom, while the many wild, but Nparks-planted Pigeon orchids hung in cascades of cum-spray formations, surprised into blooming by sudden cooling approach of rain scented my walk with fitful whiffs, an invigorating caressing breeze.

Walking in front of me was man no longer youthful. His robust but lean features, long, pointed and purposeful, were swathed, quasi-Island Shop, in a light white shirt and linen short pants, almost fitted but comfortably loose to give him a jaunty air and lift in his steps. His hair short, and cut shorter #1 near his ears made him appear younger than what he was probably. It was his Eyes, I decided which I remembered meeting at that moment when we nodded peace would be upon us, innocent and child-like, acting confused too which determined me to follow him.

A few steps out onto the granite pavement and almost stepping over to cross over to the other side, he sensed me following and did an about turn towards Stamford Road. Naturally and instinctively, I followed and plodded on dragging my feet and savouring the way he moved in his clothes during which he turned to wonder at least two times with his confused eyes why another guy was following him.

Edited by JonnyT

The din of motorists rushing to a mortuary death sucked by the tunnel through the hill broke my revere and the pleasure of the quiet pursuant walk. The cars braked noisily at the traffic junction, a terrible break between the evening idyll of the vegetated Bras Basah area and the quaint old-world charm of the Armenian quarter. I stepped back to the safe protection of the bushes and the green enclave of SMU’s lush and leafy paradise which extended out in verdant green swathes of safe enclosing arms, hiding me to admire my ivory tower of a straight man hurrying away from me.

Mr Innocent Eyes crossed that terrible abyss of road separating us further upon the traffic ruby man turning emerald, pausing at the other bank seeming confused, perturbed, relieved he had no follower walked towards the Substation. Out of sight, I ran over the ruby man almost hopping frog to the Dendrobium and Nelumbo clustered sanctuary of True Blue – copycat restaurant of Blue Ginger. I waited, promising myself that my target was in there and would come out soon to meet me his destiny admiring the proud waxy erections of the Jade green orchids, the bluing faded pink shedding petals of a solitary nelumbic loti with the promise of seeds for a future mid-autumn festival cake.

Almost 7pm and I was getting hungry. Warm smells of blue ginger and lemon grass concoctions wafting to me together with the clink clinks and ting tings of cutlery on nonya ware tempted me. I wanted to eat, even the thick chunks of cucumber left at the door pierced through with jossticks as offerings for some straggler hungry ghostst to be kept at bay……. Mr Innocent Eyes appeared out of station holding in his hands some curled up poster brochures of some many events. He made a move to cross the road, but seeing me, he moved towards the Perankan musuem.

What was I doing? I followed him not knowing where he was taking me or running away from me. Ascending the leisurly winding road up the Bible house, bounded on all sides by towering Angsana trees, Mr Innocent Eyes walked as if wanting to avoid me, but purposefully to a seemingly rushed appointment stopping time and again on pretext of checking his phone but glancing sideways to check ensure I was still following him. Sunday evening and the Bible house all lit up on a day of rest shone through the menacing dark trees to light up the Armenian cemetery, glistening with weathered weighted marble slabs laid to rest to keep the dead down. He crossed over to look at the cemetery, turned to look at me and crossed over back again walking jaunting up Canning rise on hurried steps seeming to race with the darkening sky turned, slipped on the litter of rosea blossoms picked himself up again and with a sudden spurt of energy, raced up the steps to the hill from the Registry of marriage. I was left all alone, with no hope to wonder on and see the fallen flowers he moved when he walked tripped over and crushed them.

Edited by JonnyT

Guest JonnytGe

This is what actually happened.

Single lone men attending mass are like gift of God.  I like sitting behind them a few pews away and admire them from behind, their behind etc etc.  Best part would be when the turn to greet me or wish me peace which I always wished back with a knowing loaded suggestive look which always nonplussed confused them or maybe agitated them.  Precious those moments.  This guy I followed took me on fun ride either leading me on or trying to avoid me.  He brought me all the way up to Fort Canning, to the toilet below the telecoms station.     I followed him up slowly and cautiously because he was talking on the phone at certain moments, like arranging with somebody or some friends to come and meet us together, to beat me up.   The risks I take! 

I hung around the toilet to pretend looking at some of the guns mounted along the Cox terrace.  He went into the toilet and came out again.  I did not go in, until I was sure no one else was about..  He just stood at the entrance and went in back.  I followed him in after making sure no one else was around.  Almost 8pm and it was all dark all, the toilet was not so bright - he was standing by the sink.   He looked at me quizzically and asks why I was following him.  I did not know what to say, except to look at him very hungrily. He looked towards the doorway as if to make sure no one was coming in. Are you gay?  He asked.  I said Maybe?

He walked to the cubicle in a motion asking me to follow.  Do you know that it is an offence? He said.   I said what? What offence?  Do you want to suck me?  He asked.  I said ok…. He went into the cubicle, I followed him inside. He just stood there leaning back on the wall.  I hugged him and smelt him.  His neck especially, his chest, his stomach, his groin, his butt. Very nice man smell and fresh clothes. I kissed and touched his butts more. He was wearing boxers inside, which was bunching up because of his hard on – probably why he was walking with a sluttish jaunt earlier.   Straight men look cool being sluttish.  They not so Ah Kua.    I wanted to open his shorts and bury my face at his ass.  He stopped me.  Are you Gay?  I asked.  He replied Maybe? I stood up because I suddenly realized I was acting too desperate and did not want to be so obsequious any more, I mean kissing someone’s butt like that…. How low and desperate can I get? 

I was level, equal to him. He reached out and touched my hard cock, detached not intimate.  He played with it through my pants tracing the outline with his fingers. Put his hands into my pants and squeezed my cock, rather brutal painfully.  I just stood there.  He took his hands out and walked out of the cubicle, out of the toilet and went off.  I did not follow.

Still not figured what the hell that was…

Guest JonnytGe

I cannot but explain how has it been the Force with me these past 7 days I have delighted in the multidinous joys I had gorged upon this gorgeously sexed website. And not a single gaylaxtic credit I had to forgo for imbibing the entire plethora of deliciousness. Juicy gems in the website and the constant sharing of my oversexed sexperiences. I was perversion, but I am I think can be moderation since I got myself to share my deepest depravated secrets to the gaylaxy. Not do bad am I after all when I regard myself in light of all the pxxnstars I have had the pleasure to know n watch. I m constantly horny, my work neglected, never dreamed did I did I would be posting his here when I should be settling $$$$$. Pleasures myself did I a while ago and every straight man I met during the course of work today was target for pleasure.

Sweet dinky Andy just came by me witha box of chocolate covered bananas.. Nice assed Boy, always given to lean over his work table when in discussion, so cute all brown from Phuket trip. Picture on the box showed a peeled Banana being drenched with melted chocolate. Asked Andy What, is his? Orh orh is just some banana covered chocolate I thought to get for u all from Phuket. Mmmm i think he did not quite used to get the look I gave him. Blushed he would have if not so tanned, the beach.

Pure, I am no more.

Guest Johnny's

My pathetic existence has taken a turn for the worst or best ever since I entered the gaylaxy. All my sexperiences so far is nothing to brag about, after reading most of the sexstories here.... And my wordings n oft repeated n convoluted sexperiences are extreme silliness n vomitable. I am getting quite sick of myself.

I am spirit of horniness itself since coming here. Soon you will all hear of me when I getting arrested or chargeable for forbidden massing. Not that I am sure I am up for sucking cock or having myself upped or upping fxxking anybody or thing. So much for declaration of my holy purrness. I went sexcrusing on Thursdays. It was extremity of boredom horniness. Whole evening of public man ogling at Marina Square where no men were spared n many surprised outraged looks received n stared at. Goshy how many hungry. Culminated in the toilet near Bata. Interesting quiet toilet where all proceedings (except enclosed shitting n other activities) can be visually enjoyed from just standing a the urinal.

Enjoyed myself tremendously receiving many surprised / curious / outraged looks from straight men who accidentally glimpsed my hard raging cock during peeing / cock adjust / shirt tucking procedures. Best part: peeing with much difficulty through my hard cock with a serious spectacled exec looking on surreptitiously n shooting on to the porcelain from the excitement - not even shaking. An exchange of shy smiles. Washing of hands n looking at each other at the mirror, going out together. Girlfriend waiting for him outside!

Worth a million dollars. Free.

Guest Jonnyt

And I must add, I feel myself getting stronger raging hardons from these experiences. More even than before. My cock never used to get this hard before because of my boring lifestyle.

I was seeing a friend off at Terminal 1 this morning, after which I saw the new mobile kinetic rain which gave me a super high tide. I went to the toilet to pee and was washing my hands when this very kindly and genial-looking cute toilet uncle pulled out some paper towels and passed to me to wipe my hands. I smiled and thanked him. He smiled back very cheerily, asking Not working today? I said Not really. I came to see someone off. Oh OK OK. I asked him about his working hours and he explained that the cleaners had to work 3 shifts and his shift was from 7am till 3pm and he is like almost stuck there in the toilet for almost 7 whole hours with only a 45min break and blah blah…

Something about the uncle or it could have been the devil…. I felt very horny so I went back to the urinal to play with my cock. I went to the furthest one away from the sink thinking I could still look at the uncle while I played with myself. Surprise, he walked over to me and stood like only 2 feet away from me and continued telling me about his works, his non-local colleagues, and the difficult and tedious work and also about his bad company management. I just played with myself stroking my hard and hardening cock without any obvious jerking movement. I must have stood there talking to the uncle almost 10minutes playing with myself until I shot my load into the urinal. During the whole time several people came and left the toilet but no one bothered. I used the paper towel the uncle gave earlier to wipe myself quite obviously, tucked my still-hard cock into my underwear, lowered my pants for tucking in my shirt, leaving part of my underwear exposed. The uncle just stood there the whole time talking.

Never once he looked down or glanced at my cock. He pure straight man. So Shiok this experience and I am getting sticky sensation and hardening again in my underwear writing this.

Reprehensible, shameless, disrespectful and immoral. Is not me. Is the devil.

You're sick ! The tuition teacher claimed in court that it's the devil and not him who molested his boy students. Go burn with your devil in hell.

You're sick ! The tuition teacher claimed in court that it's the devil and not him who molested his boy students. Go burn with your devil in hell.

Please lighten up, I already horny as in hell. I not used to anyone standing so close to me when masturbation. I did not expect the sweet uncle to follow me and stand close to me.

The last time anything like this happened was once I was peeing at the cubicle with the door ajar because the urinal was all occupied n I was in a rush, this stupid colleague of mine pulled up my shirt to see my underwear color. That time I was annoyed but looking back, the memory of that incidence is very eroticised. I wonder what would have happened if I had humoured him and teased him n maybe also turned around and flashed my wet cock?

for tucking in my shirt, leaving part of my underwear exposed. The uncle just stood there the whole time talking.

Never once he looked down or glanced at my cock. He pure straight man. So Shiok this experience and I am getting sticky sensation and hardening again in my underwear writing this.

Thank God for that angelic uncle! He definitely got good taste.

I am inspired by today incident to tell you the story about how I met my second most lovable boyfriend with whom I had a 2 years relationship.

I met James at X hotel toilet about 3 years ago. I was peeping at him. It was accidental and not intentional. I went to the toilet cubicle to pee, the urinals being occupied with 2 stinky drunken men. While peeing someone came into the next cubicle. I noticed there was a peephole so after peeing, my nature called me to look into the hole. I saw a flash of white and nice creamy beige thighs and a dark blue underwear being pulled up. Thats all. I flushed and got out. The blue underwear guy also flushed and came out - a scholarly short slim guy, with closed cropped hair like some monk or pugilist. I gave him a smiley glance. He gave me a blank stare, washed his hands and walked out.

The next day I was going through the hotel arcade and saw my Shaolin monk in a massage shop. I went into the shop and enquired about the massage and also asked if they had male massuers. James monk did not say anything but another older uncle said that all are men massuers, no ladies there. So I asked pointedly looking at James if he could massage for me, ignoring the uncle.

James looked a bit disturbed (also maybe annoyed with the sluttish manhungry looks I was giving him) and said sorry, they take turns and it is the uncle's turn. So I made some excuses about coming again and left the shop, noting James's name and taking a namecard. The next day I called the shop and finally made an appointment for massage with James at 11am. I remember this occassion very well, because it was the first time in my life I got massaged for 2+2 hours. I remembered preparing for the massage with so much excitement and trepidation - it was like some unexpected date with a hot man.

I turned up 10 minutes early for my appointment and had to wait 30mins for him. He was late for work. He was curt and unapologetic and very businesslike. Telling me very pointedly that there must wear shorts, he set up the bed and towels and slammed the door shut.

The massage was so-so at first and quite clinical. He did the usual routine massage and got to my lower back and suddenly said Wah you lower back is really bad and stiff. You sit in the office the whole day? I had been quiet all this while and not said anything. But with this, I started complaining about my workload and exaggerating how stressful my work was and how I did not have enough sleep or rest even a weekend like this I kena work non-stop overnight until 10am in the office after having to rush down from KL wee hours of the morning etc etc. I went on to complain to him about Singaporeans very terrible and particular,especially the people in our Singapore office who did not think much about us Malaysian staff and we were treated like cheap labour etc etc blah blah....

After these exchanges about Malaysia and Singapore, and talk about my hometown Ipoh etc etc, My new BF started getting abit more friendlier and started to show off his massage skills - he would press press some tender aching spot and tell me you are stiff here, very bad. What he was to find out later (or so I think) was I was getting stiffer elsewhere and he did not realize it in his true effort to be very professional and experienced therapist. I also learnt from his very intelligent ramblings that he was a devout buddhist and talked much about Dharma etc etc to which I played along with what little I knew. I let on that I had been to many caves in Malaysia which has been Buddhist temples and seen many import Buddhist sites which made him more excited and he recounted some of his experiences in meditation trips to caves in Perak, Kedah and Southern Thailand.

He finished the 2 hours of massage well with very interesting accounts and anecdotes about his faith and I too shared with him about my religious beliefs which I found him to be very deeply respectful about. When I was paying for the massage, he actually gave me a special 20% discount - which I was to get for the next almost 2 years relationship with him. I left the shop very happy having met this wonderful guy and a little horny. I walked about 2 block saway from Hotel X, plotting how to get more of my new BF - I was to fly back to KL the next day when a thought struck me that I could actually book him again for another session the same day. It was already almost 2pm, I walked limped back to the shop and saw that he was having a ta bao lunch and casually stopped near him and asked if I could do another hour of massage. He looked surprised and asked if anything was the matter. I lied that I had problems walking which was partly true and partly because I was horny. I also casually asked if the massage could be softer and more relaxing because his earlier overkneading could have aggravated my last hamstring injury.My BF said no problem, but he was having his lunch and could I please come back at 3pm which I happily did.

I will dispense with the account of what happened because it is very difficult describe the extent and complexity of my sluttishness, but I got myself satisfactorily stroked at all the necessary places and I came in my short after 2 hours of blisssful manhandling. He was talking to me throughout telling me about his faith and religious experiences. About people he met working in the shop and even about one regular Hongkie customer who used to book him for 4hrs of massage late into the night, reassuring me that I need not feel paiseh of bad about bothering to come back again for massage after the intitial 2hrs. I was bliss and James was a prayer.

Maybe to James I was business. But to me James was Boyfriend. I cannot connect this same kindly guy with the feirce unfriendly person I met in the toilet a day ago. :)

From that day onwards and for almost 2 years I had a special BF relationship with James - often calling or smsing each other at wee hours of morning, even before I arrived each time to book him for mutiple massage session during the weekends I was forced to work in Singapore. I didnt care much about money then, the company paid.

I cannnot sleep, thinking of all the good times I had with James. I need to commit this memory to some people who might appreciate this and understand how I feel. The time with James was complete bliss for me. James healed me and cured me. If our relationship had not ended, I would be still that happy, carefree person which I am not now definitely. James qualified my sluttish behaviour by satisfying my needs without making it obvious. James made me feel normal. Assured me with his quiet caring ways that is ok to indulge myself, is ok to be healed. Is ok even to cum in front of him!

Many times halfway during massage I will feign extreme tiredness and fall asleep or snooze or snore only to wake up to find him kneeling near my groin trying to look for and see something while stroking near my cock. I never addressed that, I just let him be. Many times he will talk more animatedly when he got around to massaging my upper tighs or sensually stroking my stomach or accidentally brushing his arms on my erect dick - I always wore shorts during those hundreds of session - always the same adidas skimpy running shorts with lining and I was always dripping wet. I believed he got wetted many times, but just carried on with his caring. Maybe he felt it was his Karma and his Dharma was to serve, to provide for the needy. Coz I was but a I but beggar.

It all ended when he decided he wanted to do full-time buddhist work - going more frequently to Thailand, visiting and living with the monks etc. I missed many sessions when he went away and I started going to other massuers. Nobody ever as satisfying as James.

I still have his number and call n sms he sometimes. Sometimes he replies, sometimes he ignores. He is not doing massage anymore when he comes back to Singapore occasionally - I got a friend to call and check to find out in case he might be freelancing.

Edited by JonnyT

Guest Jonnyt

I so horny I no go eat. I go toilet to pee hoping for other Makan. I can go my own office toilet, but I go lobby podium toilet. More men there usually. Straight I hoping. The CB stories make me super Song. I was so hard it hurt badly. I go podium toilet pee slowly through my hard. Pain n pleasure n relief mixed together. So boring all quiet in the podium front. Should I go lower floor?

I pee finish go sink wash hand n prettify my hair, very fleshy guy strides in so fair, no hair. He is fleshy, very nice look but no tummy! Interesting specimen, I go cubicle n take toilet paper very slowly. On the way in and out steal glances at fleshy, his pants ill-fit too tight, peeled back like skin loose from fleshy heavenly bums. Only glimpsed dark brown underwear band wonder what it smelt off, like. Sighhhhhhhh.

Admirable back and behind! Imagine ass pink....... Balding, so hair shaved back

I go back sink, he zips up n comes to me. Shy smile, I smile back. We go out together (holding hands together, tonight I hope to dream)

Ok serious question. Will I find guys like this at Saunas? ( the things CB make me fantasy!)

I must stop coming here. Too horny

• Guest locked this topic