Male HQ

My Sexciting Experience With Men - By Johny T (Compiled)

JonnyT

Guest stbrianud

Yea this is rather disturbing... The first half was really nice haha got be pretty hard.. Then when he started on the temple of the holy spirit and all I went like "seriously?? Man maybe u need help" I was taken back when he said what "chow chew bye" and all cursing the other guy... That was just so uncalled for... You say you are a Christian and believe in god? Oh please you just cursed a fellow human. And u said reborn as a pig? Or something like that... That's not christian at all... PROBLEM! lols

Guest holy crap

Do not judge, or you too will be judged” (Matthew 7:1)

you just judge yourself as holy being, judge cute guys are prostitute, straight decent guys are clean & pure..what kind of narrow mind and twist thinking you have

lust, wrath, pride you have it all

He confessed to me got go play other guys n fort road n sauna! I very dissaiponted n sad. This is GAY life?

This is call a MAN's life

gay or straight, a man goes to geylang to satisfy his man's need or hooking up at fort road, is still the same

You are dissappointed because you think that the r/s is special and monogamous , but sadly that is your mindset.

You are very naive...

last advice

GROW UP

Guest holy shyt

Curious about this jonnyT, went to read his previous posting

lol

The more I read, the more a visual came up to my mind, Steven Lim !

This guy is terrorizing straight masseur with his gstring and has imaginary BF r/s with the masseur.

his fetish is to wear sexy underwear while receiving a massage with the fantasy that he is touched by a straight guy...which is very weird.. Very very deprived..

To me is sinful to pay $60 or more for massage
I never touch any masseur and always treat them with respect n I behave very virtuously, like pure decent person with no ulterior motive.
Like my current 'secret bf', Angelo, Leslie n Louis...... I wonder if I should visit my secret BF so soon tonight?

GeYes I agree with all of you people. It is nice to hear frank opinion of everyone n all my esteemed n nice brothers. Thank you. I have been closeted n unfree all my life except for some liberating hours when I control myself from wriggling with so much pleasure when massaged by super straight men. Feeling esteemed n super high lass, yet still slut in my heart. Seriously seriously I am question myself what am I and enough of this... What point is there in saying anything and truth?

This is so liberating. And I will writing tell you one of my first exciting story.

One balmy November evening, almost 2am I was alone waiting fo taxi home from Amk. There was a very cute boyish guy also waiting for taxi. There were many taxis but boy never take n when I approached the q, he smiled shyly n apologetically asked if I going anywhere along Amk ave 3 or hg. He say he stay near hougang but only had $5 and asked if ok we share taxi. Although I stay nearer to buangkok side I say ok to him because he was such sweet straight n politic boy. We got on the taxi n didn't talk much until get Dow n near his house which is jalan tani near hougang stadium. We paid our share of taxi fare which came out to be less than $10. N we both went our own way, I liked him so much. So sweet n politic boy, like some of my better mannered n cultivated classmates n friends from church. My heart was beating all the way like as if something Sexciting was going to happen which actually did later as you patient kind brothers will read if patient n can make sense of my slapstick n astrociously retarded only funny to me writing. How diifficult is it to be patient? Kind tolerant? Too bad cute boy walked away or so I thought until I had walked to the space dark n sensual between stadium n pool.

He was following me!

When I look back in wonder at the episode, I think there must have been many words unspoken words exchanged, a lot of electrical charges crossed n many knowing looks give n each other which I now think was a buildup to the most enjoyable sexually charged communion we were about to have

Ok, I didnt get like more than half of what he was expressing, so my view is that he's a "Temple of holy spirits????" I dont really know whR that is, and he goes on saying he has a "Holy relationship" I guessed u wanted to use the word pure unless Edmund is a spirit lol. Then he goes on posting about Edmund reborn's of being a pig and all the curses comes out of his mouth. Then it jumps to a scenario of a "Random cute guy in the taxi", So are u straight/gay? Well, let's not label yourself too quickly, it takes time to find your true "Holy Form"

I'm happy because I learnt to be contented. Black & White life with surprising rainbows sometimes. ;) 
Your Friendly Gay "Cher"

JonnyT, you have my sympathy. You are seriously confused about what you wanna be.

You need psychiatric help. You need to find the right direction before you get into trouble

or worse get infected by disease.

You are playing a very dangerous game by getting turned off when your anonymous partners

have reached the point of no return. You may get violently hurt if you hook up with a wrong

partner.

Please find your true self by going for professional help and please be careful.

not meaning to sound bad but your sentence structure is haywire and worse of all, you are trying to use bombastic words.

can we just stick to simple English that is understood by everyone? i would much prefer you work on the structure instead of using words like udders, coquet (which I have no idea what it means)

"People look up to me, what if they knew i was AIDS" LOL. Ok we know u're Aids now & almost caught hepaTITIES *Coughs* just use simple english where everyone understands, Coquet( Are u referring urself to river Coquet in Norththumberland?) Or are u referring urself as a flitarious man as in Coquette. And i strongly believe "Udders" applies to cows? That im not very sure of. If u're so holy and stuff, why do i sense all the "Unholy Auras" emitting from your oh so holy self. LOL.

Edited by Alexandre

I'm happy because I learnt to be contented. Black & White life with surprising rainbows sometimes. ;) 
Your Friendly Gay "Cher"

I think it taken a ludicrously enormous amounts of courageous for JonnyT to have wrotes the unprecedently undecipherable notes n I is sure he been tried to provision his utmost attempt to written a piece so exceedingly instinctively - so muchly so to the realm that he voluntarily chosen to forsaken his graamar, in his keenest try for the readers to comprehended his unadulterated intent. (which is unlike me, which actually took a while to conjure the above message - I apologize for having thought through what I intended to convey, and definitely it is regrettable that if you actually understand what I wrote)

(which is unlike me, who* actually took a while to conjure the above message - I apologize for having thought through what I intended to convey, and definitely it is regrettable that if you actually understand what I wrote)

JonnyT, I believe is actually capable of writing perfect English, as can be seen in the inconsistency in grammer usage and vocabulary in his posts across different threads. I suppose he's deliberately writing in "broken" English so as to mask his identity?

Why worry so much? Just write in proper English lah, JonnyT. While your posts ARE actually quite interesting, there're some things you did that make them tiresome to read -

1. bad grammer and sentence structure is very distracting and makes your posts confusing,

2. repetitive information and ranting about "Edmund". To that, I'd say to just let it go and move on, cos we're all familiar with bitterness, there's nothing new there. Unless, of course, you're loving the attention people give you when you throw that around.

3. Edit and trim. Sometimes you go off track for too long. Make your posts worth reading.

Keep writing, JonnyT.

Temping with Juvenilles sexual harassment... Anal sex itchy cock n cunt

He say go toilet.... Shake out, can see u very hard already. Bastard makes a grab and hits bone n scream WTF your cock so hard. Stupid beng and talk so loud everyone can hear.. I say u crazy get away from me devil pig he laugh hahaha I think you need a quite suck? I say yes, come under my table. Or lunch time k? He say ok...... More work. Another time beng pull out frozen banana from pantry fridge n goes around clown sucking to all girls n me one boy. U want? Nope, you can have mine! Bigger n got milk i say.... So many giggling in the office. What is wrong with this guy? Calls me at home, I just come back from evening swim, accusing tone CCB. U gay enough in the office, go pool n gay oso? I said where got gay he say got see many, try many times. Does one take this person serious?

Ah Lian supposed to open door early only she got key comes late to work, me waiting, early punctual. Ahlian apologetic sorry sorry, she unwell down there pain n very itchy. Make her sister boil special Chinese medicine, show me big bottle and takes a gulp. She looks very sick... U ok or not, she say ok ok will get better soon, the weather. N she always have this problem. Beng comes declares, wah u never get fxxked so long go n tell him for what. He gay. More titters. I say yah gay, next time u itchy you can tell me, I give u special. He say ok ok, but scared too like... Last time u do me diarrhoea so many days... All laugh n laugh n laugh

Lunchtime ah beng complains cock so itchy today. fxxked GF 2 nites ago, after her menses maybe still dirty blood but shiok Sian fxxking during period, warm n nice feeling remains for days n cock keep needing fxxking. What u want me to do? Ayah just share lar... U can scratch for me or shake it out baby. U serious? He not really my type, but nice ass. No he not serious just sharing lar, never bought u look so gay at me wan. Oh please lar tonight can go fxxk again. U ler? No GF no fxxking. PCc every day huh.? No lar u say I gay what. Every time I see u I become hard. See see, cup my groin n show. He laugh. Whole office pole can hear. Titters. I go PCc now come go toilet help me? Ok ok. We go toilet, pee wash hand check hair comeback office. Anglian ask so fast huh?

Cock itchy again today, scratch until very red low. U is sick, your Girl clean or not? CCB fxxk lar. I said yes, that's what he did n see, got AIDs one. Aiyah u gay never understand lar. I no understand? Wan see or not. Hahaha no haha very funny, cheebye u fxxk me last time, still sore n diorrehia some more. Ok ok, no more I fxxk u. Bye bye. Hey dun b like this, I m not well can b kind or not? What u want me do?

Guest JonnytGe

I think it taken a ludicrously enormous amounts of courageous for JonnyT to have wrotes the unprecedently undecipherable notes n I is sure he been tried to provision his utmost attempt to written a piece so exceedingly instinctively - so muchly so to the realm that he voluntarily chosen to forsaken his graamar, in his keenest try for the readers to comprehended his unadulterated intent. (which is unlike me, which actually took a while to conjure the above message - I apologize for having thought through what I intended to convey, and definitely it is regrettable that if you actually understand what I wrote)

James T - I love you so much. I dedication this lovely experience to you. You are my true brother, blood see our initial the same - I Jonny T n u James T: soulful mating is inevitabled.

I tell Martin let's just go drink beer n eat our fill of chicken wings. Martin n haws, I dun wan manboobies. Tat is so gay Angeline bitch says, she got the hots for him. I hate her n all girls, they can tell except for clueless or pretended clueless blur straight pussy fxxkers.

The chicken stall so smelly dun want, nags the hated manhungry slut. Lets go Jalan Kayu got new pub can drink n chat. Bloody fxxk, this means no quality time with Martin for me today. I look at Martin n he looks at the slut (not me) Ok lar Robert drive us all carpool. He decides for me (darling desired BF) we go jln kayu. Place is dead - I hate her n him for deciding to come. Slut orders long island tea n all men (including myself) order lychee. Got lychee floating inside. Slut prattles on on. Polite licence from the guys. I starting to wheedle my complaints bad idea about coming to such terrible place.

Guest Passingthru

His writing 'style' is contrived, drawing upon his exposure to various communities/nationalities as well as literary works.

At one point, I even thought he was South Asian ethnically due to his convoluted sentence structuring - a result of hybridisation between certain South Asian dialect/language patterns and thought processes with Victorian English and nuances.

However, apart from the psychotic nature of his posts, bad English, being Catholic and his favourite word "slut", I now realise nothing else is fully consistent. Therefore, I conclude that with each post he makes, he takes on a different personality mimicking the people he's come across in life.

• Guest locked this topic