Male HQ

My Cum Is Yellowish

Guest Georg

every man has a slightly different chemical make-up, the mix of seminal fluid can make cum appear in stickiness variation.

your diet certainly affects too. yellowish to whitish are normal. if you find its really unusual from your normal cum, consult a doctor.

diet, many have claimed, affects taste of it too.

i always felt my cum sometimes smell like chlorine, sometimes like gummybear. Not eating it myself, the suckers said its sweet compared to others.

so guys, more fruits/veges and lots of sports.

-Georg- > If you hadn't done any risky sex, you probably won't have to worry too much.

Guest maxiplay
I need advice. My cum used to be white but recently i realized it is yellowish? Is it due to my diet? I cannot remember I have eaten anything "abnormally".

drink too less water.... eat more potein

Yellowish shld be normal, unless u see red in ur cum then something not right liao. No need to think so much, try to drink more water and try not to keep ur cum stock for toooo long.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest Lunarstone

My theory is that there is insufficient intake of water. When intake of water results in clear urine, quite likely semen would also be white (unstained).

Bear in mind that the "tube" for urine and semen discharge is the same one. Since we all urinate everyday, that tube is stained. When semen comes out, it'll get stained too.

• Guest locked this topic