Male HQ

Thigh To Thigh On Mrt

Guest M

It happens so frequently to me be it on bus or train. Most of the times i will close up my thigh. If it really get into my nerve, i will even stand up to tell him i am disgusted by his/her gasture. However, if he is a cute guys, i will enjoy the warmness of his thigh :)

sleepy

There was once I started work taking bus 24 to changi business park had the opportunity of sitting besides this older school teacher type - could be physical education teacher, because he was wearing white polo n black shorts. After first after sitting n finding him cute went on my 'sleepy mode' n slowly made contact with his calves n got more n more 'intimate' with him. After a while, I was almost snuggling up to his lovely warm n nice smelling body. He did not seem to mind hehe. Almost reaching bedok south, I slowly eased my elbow to near his groin, and almost reaching his groin, also no reaction. He tapped me very gently to wake me up n got down at the bus stop near the bedok pool. I will remember the fatherly and husbandly loving kindness look he gave me.

I love this type of kind obliging souls. God bless You Sir, And keep you and your loved ones well n wonderful and in most excellent health n happiness all the days of your lives.

You made my day and I will remember you warmth, considerate kindness and tolerance to my dying days.

once, i was looking throught this blowingwind website on the mrt. and the guy beside me keep looking at my phone to kaypoh. i feel so uneasy and took out my textbook to create some privacy between us. then i start feeling his thigh touching against mine. and his leg is crossing over to my side. i immediately close my leg tightly together like someone is looking at my up skirt and gave him a very death glare. and he stopped.

the end of my short story. lol

Edited by gongtang

Yeah, I find it fun to watch the reaction of guys when you press against them... or is some cases when someone starts to lean on you.

I had a young guy slowly start to lean on me in the train, so I moved slightly to give him more space, then he moved in closer again... so I looked at him, then he kinda said he was feeling cold, ....I burst out laughing.... as it was the strangest thing I've heard.

So I let him snuggle up beside me, and soon he fell asleep, right up till I got off at AMK station.

Yeah, I find it fun to watch the reaction of guys when you press against them... or is some cases when someone starts to lean on you.

I had a young guy slowly start to lean on me in the train, so I moved slightly to give him more space, then he moved in closer again... so I looked at him, then he kinda said he was feeling cold, ....I burst out laughing.... as it was the strangest thing I've heard.

So I let him snuggle up beside me, and soon he fell asleep, right up till I got off at AMK station.

You're so kind hearted. You should have done more by hugging him.

If he's hot I will lean over as well lol...

But usually it's those bangalas then I will tuck my legs together tightly...

tumblr_mavnidXWDq1rch58oo1_400.gif

But I agree. But because they always wear the clothings with paint stains and holes on them wherever they go or slippers and pants and it's just unsightly. I've hugged bangladeshis before cause he was my camp mate so it's nothing to do with the race. I hope i'm not racist.

I don't like it when a stranger comes up and gets all touchy. Period. Be it whatever race, build, or anything. If you're not gonno be more direct about your interest in someone, I don't see the point in attempting to molest them, because that's pretty much what it is. I understand if it's me and someone else sitting next to each other and not having much room to move about. But when someone decides to sit next to you when there's a plethora of empty seats, that just makes me want to smack the shit out of the person rather than reciprocate his advances.

• Guest locked this topic