Male HQ

Rimming And Facesitting

lonely57

3 hours ago, goldenveins said:

Ah my hubs literally did that just now - sucking hickeys directly on my hole and left a purple love bite directly there!

He rarely does that, which made me squeal in suprise - which drove him into a frenzy to lock down my thighs with his arms and suck/bite harder and more violently on my hole - which made me squeal louder! Which made him suck even harder! etc. into an growing frenzied spiral until his sperm blasted out of his cock.. only then we finally start to wind down and take deep recuperative breaths... 😮💨

How I wish I had someone who would really suck hickeys on my hole too.. . And make it purple like u hv... So much of envy of u

Edited by Hole4use

looking for orally generous* bisexual /pansexual guy.

we are a local married couple that adores foreplay and more. check out our profile for more info. 

*definitions:

orally generous = "gives and takes" without prompting 

Looking for a play date tomorrow daytime - Sunday 5th Feb. 

3some sounds fun..... or if u wanna bring a friend, that works too. 

kekeke 

Edited by Married4boyz

I love rimming and facesitting when the btm in skimpy micro mini g-string, thong or jockstrap. I will eat real well when is clean smooth i will tongue fuck nibble the skin as well suck it like eating sea snail( chut chut) this when the btm ass open up like hibicus i will suck all the ass juice and asked him rub on my face in return i give nice riding of my cock.

1 minute ago, fetish72 said:

I love rimming and facesitting when the btm in skimpy micro mini g-string, thong or jockstrap. I will eat real well when is clean smooth i will tongue fuck nibble the skin as well suck it like eating sea snail( chut chut) this when the btm ass open up like hibicus i will suck all the ass juice and asked him rub on my face in return i give nice riding of my cock.

Can I faces it while u do all that? 😍

3 hours ago, fetish72 said:

Sounds hot. Im chubby bottom with a nice ass for you to rim 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2023 at 4:42 AM, tweet999 said:

Any young chinese/mly gay guys wanna sit on my face and make me rim your hole and eat your 
 ass?

Smother your ass on my face and jerk me off too.

Intro yourself and dm me.
can host
27 171 98 mly chub here.

Line ID : renzies
WeChat: renzster

up

On 3/6/2023 at 4:42 AM, tweet999 said:

Any young chinese/mly gay guys wanna sit on my face and make me rim your hole and eat your 
 ass?

can host
27 171 98 mly chub here.

up

On 2/12/2023 at 9:48 PM, tweet999 said:

Any chaser gay guys wanna sit on my face and make me rim your hole and eat your clean shaved ass?

can host
27 171 98 mly chub here.

up

On 2/4/2023 at 12:22 PM, Married4boyz said:

looking for orally generous* bisexual /pansexual guy.

we are a local married couple that adores foreplay and more. check out our profile for more info. 

*definitions:

orally generous = "gives and takes" without prompting 

Looking for a play date tomorrow daytime - Sunday 5th Feb. 

3some sounds fun..... or if u wanna bring a friend, that works too. 

kekeke 

wow sound interesting