Male HQ

Tight And Loose?

TannedKE

What does it mean when someone tell you your ass is loose on the outside but tight on the inside. He say it's easy to go in and good inside. Maybe because be was loosen up with 3 fingers?

1. He's saying that you have a funnel ass. http://thetalentcode.com/wp-content/uploads/Funnel.jpg

or

2. You're are a slut (loose) by appearance (on the outside) but actually a prude (tight) on the inside.

What does it mean when someone tell you your ass is loose on the outside but tight on the inside. He say it's easy to go in and good inside. Maybe because be was loosen up with 3 fingers?

Sometimes it could also be due to the top's cock shape lor. If his cock got small head and broad base and your friend happened to had relax his hole opening, then his small head going into his ass will feel loose lor.

Sometimes it could also be due to the top's cock shape lor. If his cock got small head and broad base and your friend happened to had relax his hole opening, then his small head going into his ass will feel loose lor.

Oh okok Wah a special answer from our expert ∩__∩

MAKING LOVE HELPS TO STRENGTHEN BONDS ^_^

I always thought you're a top.

HAHAHAHAHA tot so too. Until I visited his profile :>

What does this got to do with me? Anyway I have never try top before. Willing to try only after I I circumcise. The situation I am in doesn't really allow me to perform top

MAKING LOVE HELPS TO STRENGTHEN BONDS ^_^

What does this got to do with me? Anyway I have never try top before. Willing to try only after I I circumcise. The situation I am in doesn't really allow me to perform top

Wooo .. tight foreskin? Eeeuuuu .. means u cannot pull it back to wash the dick head? Can imagine the cheese built up and the .... smell =) Take care dude =)

• Guest locked this topic