Male HQ

Gold Investment Scam/ponzi

Guest Gold rush

Guest Gold rush

Last friday a friend asked whether I had read the news that surfaced 1 to 2 months and then I remember his mentioning to me over a year ago that he was into buying gold and that he was given the gold bar (?). Additionally, I remember his saying his agent was a polytechnic lecturer and he had be getting good returns every 3 months (?).

I would not ask my friend too much because we're just friends in playing sports.

This is just one of several results in my search for information:

http://tankinlian.bl...-in-making.html

Any one with any comments or knowledge to add?

Personally I felt it was too good to be true when it was mentioned to me but refrained from saying it to him. On reflection, I might have 'saved' or discouraged him.

If u talking abt that company that starts with G , their directors are already being sue in Malaysia.

They sell u the gold bar @9k over while uob only buy back 6k plus how can it be worthy?

Sell backside or be sugar boy is the best way to earn fast cash. Anything else is pure scam. If I can earn 20% profit by buying and selling gold why would I want to share my secret with u?

All these scams works on greed.

The only reason from what I read that MAS didn't classified this as ponzi is becos u actually get back phyiscal gold bar.

• Guest locked this topic