Male HQ

What Is Good Written English

JonnyT

I love this:

Best example of written English that communicated clearly everything the author wanted to tell me. I want to write like this, but cannot because it is him and his way of saying things. Wonderful communicator.

I was going to annotate this. But that will spoil the flow of reading this. lk refers to lau kong (husband) lk1 n lk2. Wah he got 2 husband. So much fun.

I agree make love not war.

If you have lk like my lk01 he always want to make love to me but make war to lk02. He sayang me very much because he say I big manly man already sacrify my body to him...somemore when he very song he is rough to me I also take it.

But hor one thing I never sacrify to him...I never let him shoot inside me...every time he ask I sure don't want...actually I very want inside but I know he got family and I alway go outside play with many men so I not very clean I know. I think he also know I not so clean but sex make him crazy in head to see his sperm in my body.

This one is very head pain we quarrel some time about it. He say he lk have right to shoot inside me. I say if got see certificate first..his certificate not my name inside ok....then lk02 want also how? actually I mean other men want how if he make me like it so much I also sex head crazy?

I am strong if I not want he cannot force. This thing is very very danger so cannot mean cannot. He also understand. Then last 2 month don't know where he got crazy idea...cannot use man milk then use cow milk...

Actually he give me surprise...he tiu me until I so song I tell him I want to shoot..then from the table he take out a small rubber ball pump with a long rubber tube...then he push the tube inside me with his cock...

I look see what he doing then so surprise I see he pump white water into tube into me also..the water quite hot I can feel it shoot inside me...waaaaaahh very song I feel the hot everywhere inside me and outside also...he slowly move his cock the white water also come out...he pump some more inside me...then tiu me with the hot white water....I cum very far so song....then he also cum in the condom...

After the sex I tell him very fun what is the white water? He say is F&N milk...I like or not? it is represent his sperm...wait I will get pregnant with his baby hahaha...then we see he pump so much into me I am like leaking sperm down my backside and legs....he tell me close my hole...I try but cannot close all because he tiu me so hard until my hole muscle cannot control properly...he quickly use tissue to clean but all wet...he quickly go get towel and he have to press to my hole...so funny the first time no experience hahaha

After that we not everytime do it because sometime too fast call want sex never prepare...need to use hot water to hot up the milk...

But he very happy see my backside all wet with his sperm....he even use finger to feel it leaking out...or use his cock to close my hole to stop it or see me try to close my hole muscles...so many fun to do...hahaha

Edited by JonnyT

Gm, maybe you can work as PI because you always do your homework. I am impressed!

Back to topic, good written english does not have to be perfect. So long it is simple and can be understood, for me, it is good enough.

The post that was quoted by you JonnyT is really terrible. It is really bad written english.

Gm, maybe you can work as PI because you always do your homework. I am impressed!

Back to topic, good written english does not have to be perfect. So long it is simple and can be understood, for me, it is good enough.

The post that was quoted by you JonnyT is really terrible. It is really bad written english.

Correction Zee, I think you must be non Chinese, because the post quoted by Jonny is written as heartlander Chin-gish. Only old uncles and some aunties can understand-ing lah!

Actually none of what I write is mine. All plagiarized or taken from differing resources. The iPad changes some of the words, I leave them as it is. The prose sounds more musically like this. I pm the Closet Btm. I love him. But no reply. How to be in touch. This is the way writing should be. Lk01 n Lk02. Make love not warring.

This is wonderful. I found this. :thumb::rolleyes:

Thank you Thank You Thank you! I am simpering auntie, blushing so much with unsupressable laughter. After reading all several round, I laugh like Siow Charbor at the most unexpected moments. Every now and then, in the car, in the toilet, in a meeting - will remember some phrase or words CB (Closet Btm) used in his writing. Dat CB very clever genius :clap: :thumb: :thumb: :clap:

http://www.blowingwi...p?showtopic=926

This man is my hero. A big HOOT. God I laughed so much. Thank You Thank You Thank you.

that...I said use tongue like cock in my hole...he said choy choy where got so watat..I said he fxxk me is not watat also..if he like my hailon he must sayang it also...I say he can wash me clean inside then we try...I really very horny to try...we wash and test until he say have no more smell

In the bed I was so excited...he looked very unhappy...last time he always very excited to see my hole...he says very nice...now ask him to rim he so much noise..I ask him smell have smell or not..he say no...I quickly use my legs hold his head to my hole...this time my chance to be fierce...he got free

He asked lk01 got do this for me or not...I say not yet but sure he will do one..he use tongue touch..I feel tickle..I say please lah I want more...got bad taste or not...he say ok loh...tiu nah seng ah like that is more ashamed than get fxxked..now my turn laugh at him back...finally bottom can win the top...

he lick some more...song...he say my hole can move so funny..I say lick hard inside...he try say cannot go inside..I say use finger try first..this time he say got a bit of smell but quite nice like man sweat smell...he dig with finger and tongue I feel so song...it is truely nice...I really must moan loud...he say the smell and my moanings make his cock very hard...

Edited by JonnyT

Guest Jonnyt

I've done the deep finger washing of butt in front of him only to be ignored. For us guys who's done the cheap tricks and got rejected you know how it feels. Some men are quite dumb. It's worse when somebodyelse saw through that routine and he knows it.

I very Song reading this Gem from CB (meant no disrespect). Does things like this happen in gay saunas?

I wish.... Hmmm

• Guest locked this topic