Male HQ

Will U Give Up Yr Sauna Card For Love?

Guest love

Guest No Love

if u are attached , will u tear yr sauna card to prove yr love to yr boyfriend?

No...I will not tear it....I still like to play around...Life should be like that...There is no real Love .....if you don't your boy friend will......

Depending on the situation of the two parties.

For both my relationship, yes.

If it is MUTUALLY decided that you guys are going to be monogamous. It is only fair that both parties have them removed. To me, not having the membership card in my wallet definitely deters me from going there. But this concept is somewhat not applicable with more saunas not requiring a membership.

If it is an open relationship, then I don't see the purpose.

But to be honest, the idea that removal of the sauna membership card is a sign of fidelity seems to be somewhat a false sense of security IMHO. I did it to appease my past 2 ex-es and I never touched other men sexually outside of the saunas as well. Why I say so is cos of the main few reasons among others which I have personally experienced.

- I don't need to go to the sauna to get hooked up, and same goes for many guys. I've never been to the saunas for ages due to the fact that I have totally lost the habit of doing so during my past relationship. But now that I am single and I do not go there doesn't mean that I am an angel.

- The sauna cards can easily be 'secretly' replaced without your knowledge. Which was what my 2nd ex did. Even at saunas where the card is compulsory, some guys end up (1)borrowing their friends card to enter. (2)Get a replacement card (3)Or merely register under new e-mail address

Guest rotikawin

I threw away my membership card down the chute in his presence. More symbolic to me than him, coz its my own resolve to stay committed. I've not entered sauna ever since I was attached.

One can go through the motions of all sorts; throw, burn or even chew and swallow it, he will still venture saunas secretly if given opportunities. It is actually based on his wills and determination, he will stop visiting these places based on his own willingness and not due to obligation. He won't even think twice even if he can gain free entry becos he doesn't feel the need to be there as he is satisfied with his partner . I prefer this than he is avoiding those places since his bf doesn't like it . In other words, if given a chance he will step in. So it doesn't matter he keep his card or not, things won't change much if he is jus putting a show :)

Edited by thaiboyz

Someone did that for me.

But I think he still goes after by just entering through email or card replacement.

I am not so naive even then.

Cheating is IN.

The best is to remain single & true to yourself.

Can tearing up of a sauna card prove anything?

Whether you or your ex does it, commitment is his/your own business. For me, if the person makes a show of that in front of me, to prove something, I would trust him less.

agree .. too drama.. must be covering up something..

and as gays ourselves, do we need sauna to cheat?

if we realy want sex, other than sauna, there are thousand and one ways to cheat..

but .. there is only one reason for us to stop cheating.

Edited by c0ldFire

I know of this couple, let's call them Mr Hyde & Mr Seet

Mr Hyde would be waiting in the carpark nxt to 17 to catch Mr Seet coming then call him up to chk on him, & vice versa.

Life is a Game.

If finding love is as easy as throwing away a membership card, you will see lots of cards in dust bins everywhere.

thats a good one! I will definitely throw all whatever cards I have if I can find love....

thats a good one! I will definitely throw all whatever cards I have if I can find love....

imagine if you throw away gym membership, your bf will be a gym guy and if you throw away popular membership, you will get a bookworm.

if only.

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

imagine if you throw away gym membership, your bf will be a gym guy and if you throw away popular membership, you will get a bookworm.

if only.

Or u throw away your credit cards, your bf will be a rich guy

If only

Cheating is IN.

The best is to remain single & true to yourself.

Do you feel lonely at night? Do you feel like you want to share your intimacy with someone who cares about you?

Probably NOT. Because sex can dehumanise a person so much that he only crave for sex and ignore human emotions. When you reach 40s 50s then you realise sex is not everything. Then you mourn for your lost time that you could share with sweet memories.

i highly doubt any sane mind will allow an ex-convict to still possess a knife. Might want to do a reality check on whats actually transpiring whole holding that card. Lol.

"Sauna Card is a somber musical that tells the timeless story of a recent university grad call Jackd who found love in a sauna. There, he meets the boy next door, Growlr, Grindr the Slut and other colorful types who help Jackd finally discover his purpose in life! Will Jackd ever convince Growlr his sauna days are truly over?"

Screenplay by Easley

Adapted from Blowingwind Forum Topic: Will You Give Up Yr Sauna Card

Coming to you from STDs Production Pte Ltd.

oh well the devil makes us sin but we like it when we're spinning, in his grin.

Guest Guested

Sure.

If he has place.

Lol.

This i agree with. My bf and i dont have a place and we'll make out in a sauna, mostly kbox. Anyone touching us, hands off. Lol. But it can be fun, ogling at the other guys whom we find cute. Haha.

if u are attached , will u tear yr sauna card to prove yr love to yr boyfriend?

Dont be silly. Some people here dont have credit cards, and they needed those sauna cards to fill up their empty wallet slots.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest stbrianud

I don't have to prove to myself let alone my bf anything. My love for him is genuine and true... Yea maybe I am one of the lucky ones. Or maybe I'm being immature... I'm sure people still think that of my type of relationship... But fxxk it. We are as we are. It's not the big things that matter all the time. Sometimes it's the little things. Those moments when he steals my heart and doesn't even know it.

• 2 weeks later...

Not everyone goes sauna. I know I don't. Neither do I have gay apps in my phone either cos I'm not into casual sex. Still I do face temptation outside. Like your rational head tells you its not worth it but your dickhead says YES. But so far I have yet to act on these desires. My bf tells me that one day we might reach a stage where it is ok for us to have sex outside and come home to each other cos he wants to think that sex is just sex and love is love but so far we are not comfortable with that yet.

Do you feel lonely at night? Do you feel like you want to share your intimacy with someone who cares about you?

Probably NOT. Because sex can dehumanise a person so much that he only crave for sex and ignore human emotions. When you reach 40s 50s then you realise sex is not everything. Then you mourn for your lost time that you could share with sweet memories.

It's the other way round for me lol. I have someone right now and he is my 2nd ever bf. Things are going so well that we might just stay together for quite long. But sometimes I will wonder what I'm missing out on out there. Will I regret not having as much as sex outside and having wild parties when I'm young next time when I'm 40/50 and old and unattractive?

Goodness, why so emotional? If I have sauna card, I dun need to tear neither he needs to. We still love each other and mutual trust. Honestly, I've seen many boys cheating on their BFs. The irony, they don't kiss coz "I'm attached" but they can fxxk. So might as well make it an open relationship if one wants to cheat.

Edited by Hilder

Yo jeez...jeez mama...

TS must be a young kid who treats dumping away sauna card as proof of love...just like when i was young, being able to access BF's pager voicemail is a proof my bf trusts me.

I will not throw it away but request to have his instead. Than I framed our cards together and place it near our bedside to remind us that love doesn't come easy. The sauna cards remind of our adventure, pain, anxiety and lonesome one night pleasure.

It works if:

1. You and your bf surrender your card to the saunas and request for refund. Once paid, the sauana will ban the couple forever.

2. Tell the saunas to ban your bf from going to their saunas. They should keep a list of blacklisted persons like what Resort world did... :ph34r:

3. Impose hefty levy like $100 per entry for people in open relationship.

4. Since gay community is closely knitted, gossip works too and when it gets into your

ears your bf have adultered behind your back, get to the bottom of it - stay or

quit.

Edited by Why?

• Guest locked this topic