Male HQ

A Teacher's Selfless Acts Of Love For His Poor Students In Rural China

GachiMuchi

Just to add on, Was watching channel U this morning, saw a volunteer who gave up his job as a writer/reporter and went to be a social worker instead, it talks about how a social worker(Lady) helped him(The ex-writer) to overcome depression and sucidal thoughts, thus with this simple act of kindness, it motivated him to not give up on his life and pushed on and strived further, well, to cut things short, even though his parents were not supportive of his social work's aspects as he won't earn a single cent, he still persisted and created "一系灯火公会“, sometimes he has to sleep on the road with his wife, and share a piece of bread together as that organisation is not govt. supported. This are just stories of "Life Heros" that are not being discovered, walking amongst the crowd. However, it is with these little contributions that leads us to what is today. So, There's still love in the world!

Cheers; Alexandre

I'm happy because I learnt to be contented. Black & White life with surprising rainbows sometimes. ;) 
Your Friendly Gay "Cher"

Sometimes I feel that Spore should have charity shows which direct resources to more meaningful activities such as education for the poor and needdy (although in different countries), rather than collecting more and more money for those whom are sickly and handicapped in Spore. Not that the latter group does not need help, but local organisation are already financially backed by the government, and by the way, the conditions locally is nothing compared to these rural kids.

That will also make the act of giving more meaningful.

• Guest locked this topic